4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game that has low or zero gravity?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That one moon lander game

John Madden

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

That's very specific.

Always.
aeiou

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

I bought the deus ex dlc. It was on sale so only cost 3$ in psn funbux anyway. So I got that to look forward to after the thread.

Day 8 with no laptop. Almost done with sapphire. All that's left are the regis and the pokemon league.

Haven't played much like that, but maybe the starship stages in Ratchet and Clank 2, since you get full movement through the battle area (as opposed to treating space in the surface of the ocean).

Also taking the excuse to repost this.

Here comes another Chinese earthquake.

that's not how bobs work

How goes user

Whats good in the hood monica

Hows life fam

By now your new laptop you would have already been shipped to your house.
Whats up fam

Are you talking HR or MD?

My newest addiction is Xenoblade 2. It's eating all my time, send help

Mornin lads, how you all doin?
Playing/watching anything fun or new?

I finished Chapter 3 of Trails in the Sky SC. Didn't play too much Dying Light and I uninstalled Iconoclasts. Got work tomorrow, not looking forward to it.

GRAVITY RUSH AND ALSO GRAVITY RUSH 2

what is it? An extra set of missions or something?

Missed 2 on my last big test. Fucking negatives. School is going fine i guess. I have a ton of homework. I also have volunteer work on saturday.

Damn right I've lost control.

There be a bunch of games with low grav I like.

I fucking wish, was too fucking busy messing with my internet thing.

Xenoblade for the Wii ate up a lot of time in its own right for me back in the day. I think I put at least 90 hours into the game and still hadn't done all the optional stuff. Really got my $50 worth there.

How goes user

You've never even touched bobs so how would you know

MD

Is it fun at least
How goes user

Did you ever bang that one girl?

What pokes do you have in your party??

I dont think there is enough time to fuck her. I got a hug out of it so its closer than ive ever gotten to a girl before.

I never got passed the league. Mostly because I never really grinded.

How is it compared to HR?

Welcome back to Dutch painting friday. Or whatever the fuck. Enjoy some pretty views. Or not. I dont give a shit.

One of them was free and I dunno what it is honestly. One of them takes place in a weird hacky matrix world. And the last one you are sent undercover into some yuge prison so its one big ass level or something, which is the DLC I'm looking forward to the most
How goes fam

Whats your top 3 then user

Bad, but it's been worse. Been reading a lot to pass time till my body inevitable gives up and finally sleeps. French novels keep me hooked and are one of the few joys in my life.

Of course it is, I wouldnt put so much time into a game I hate. I daresay I'm enjoying it more than I did Persona 5.

Whats up fam
Bought some snacks today. I learned that while I can stack coupons at my local grocery store, you can't stack it so the whole purchase is free. I got 3 bottles of pepsi, 2 cans of pringles, and 4 packs of goldfish.

Why not enough time?

This one doesn't have interesting bosses sadly and seems easier to stealth. The maps are kinda nice though. I can't remember enough of HR to compare much.

Hows life user

Might mention that Space Dandy's finally getting reaired. That was a fun show to watch live three/four (!) years ago, and had the unintentional bonus of getting /a/ asspained.

Meh, but in an “evenly good and bad” sort of way. Didn’t sleep well at all because my back and shoulder were hurting, but did find a game I’d been considering down the line for half the price it normally goes for, so while I’ve been saving up for a system (the one I’d play it on, to be exact), I don’t mind a minor set back of $18 if it means I have to pay overall less down the line. Also was trawling for Planetes online earlier (since after doing some sifting around locally the only parts of the series available are individual volumes of 2,3, and 5, and I’m not dropping $12-15 per four episodes and having to lurk in the hopes of the currently missing ones making a random appearance down the line), and was surprised to finally realize who the director was. I wouldn’t say Taniguchi’s works are all perfect, or even that I’ve seen that many (including what seem to be considered his two big ones, S-Cry-ed and Code Geass), but it makes some sense that I’ve enjoyed that series as much as I did GXS, as he directed that one too.

Did find a complete compilation six-disc single-case set online for $30 in my search too, which fits within my self-imposed ~$1 per episode limit, so I’m happy about that as well. Doesn’t seem like it ever got the rights renewed after Bandai closed their western anime division, so what available is what’s available, as least as far as official stuff goes.

Coke is infinitely better. The goldfish is god tier tho.

Those are good pics.

Are the GR games on PS4?

HR bosses were only interesting in that they weren't made that good.

It's a xeno game of course it its.

There is only 1 week of school left, and she works like 2 jobs. The best chance i have is her having a day off and me inviting her over here to study for the final.

coke is not better when drinking it out of a plastic bottle, for whatever raisin the flavor changes

kind of okay. not much progress to show at all on my game…but things are going to pick up i hope

second semester of electrical engineering and hating it like a motherfucker. 5th year in college. I'm so sick of this place.

I drink the glass bottle cokes

Have you still not slept?
I've been considering reading goebbel's journals but I don't trust kiked up translations

What do you like about it?

Daaaaamn nice. I remembered yesterday that I have a giftcard to a grocery store so might go buy wine next week

At least it had bosses. This has like 1

Right now it's:

What are you, 5? I can't stand goldfish, just the smell from being next to someone eating that shit is enough to make me want to puke.

The first one had bosses too.

Here's a reaction image you might like

Gravity Rush started as a Vita game, before being given a (limited print) remaster on the PS4. The sequel is PS4 only, a point of annoyance to Vita owners.

i like video game

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up & have sex with them?
Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up and not have gay sex?
Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network for gay sex?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking (hook up for a BJ)
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod and replace it with a homosexual like me

Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites. (I should know, I spend alot of time on them cruising)

FIX POL homosexuals
FIX POL homosexuals
FIX POL homosexuals
FIX POL homosexuals
FIX POL homosexuals
FIX POL homosexuals
FIX POL homosexuals
FIX POL homosexuals
FIX POL homosexuals
FIX POL homosexuals
FIX POL homosexuals
FIX POL homosexuals
FIX POL homosexuals
FIX POL homosexuals
FIX POL homosexuals

There is a war against White homosexuals being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.
White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide" (and my desire for cock)

why

What

Demo when

What are you doing user

Doesn't have to do with the discussion

How goes user

didnt take my meds and i gotta hit the store today

cant think of any

Hey guys, remember that 3rd strike tournament? Well I had a discussion with the guys at /radcorp/ and they told me that they'll fit in a Puyo Vs. tournament in the future. I've been working on a mod bundle in the meantime but I don't know what characters or backgrounds to add. For instance I know that a Shantae mod was made recently but I don't know if that'd be a good character or not to add in. Anyway suggestions would be nice, I already have Wario and Dr. Robotnik in. Backgrounds I can do (just need a 640x480 png) but I can't make characters on my own so I have to look for other people's mods, just as a warning.

Speaking of games with only like one or two bosses, I still remember being surprised .hack//Infection only had one phase fight, meaning only one proper boss fight. But boy if Skeith wasn't one of the worst phases.

I still remember catching a blue voltorb in my Sapphire back in the day. Still have him on my White version.

yes

yes

why that nigger in water tbh

For the winter semester. Its a month long. I have welding and english starting on the 5th

The glass bottle cokes use sugar insead of HFCS

Oh that's good. I need to get more games.

I do too.

What the flying fuck?

Yes it does, it's the first Deus Ex game I'm talking about.

not any time soon nigger. But ill get one out yeah.

I just finished watching Capitão Falcão, that movie is funny as fuck.

GTA with them cheats
That kerbal game
Half life.

The only thing going for electrode is it's speed. Also gardevoir already knows thunderbolt so it would probably be redundant.

Good luck finding the remaster of the first game if you prefer physical copies (as you should). Think Gamestapo asks like $55 for it preowned, to give you an idea.

Wrong board bot user

What meds?
How goes user

Better add some cute weeb backgrounds at least

Can't stand games with no bosses. Its like getting stronger for nothing

has it really been that long? I still want a new season. it was such fun show with so many great, genuine moments.
what were they bitching about?

The story has me emotionally attached, the combat is interesting, the soundtrack is one of the best I've ever heard, it has dual audio, and there's so much to do.

What about the Vita?

Futurism and surrealism have drained any pleasure I could get out of those painting, but thanks for the effort, It's good to see some high-brow shit here.

I sleep in intervals of 2 to 3 hours. Never cared for journals myself since that kind of voyeurism has always struck the wrong notes with me.

Go back to >>>/news/
It didn't work there, and I guarantee it won't work here.

We were comparing the first 2

I fucking love that kerbal game. With that armory mod for guns and missles and shit, best game

shiiiiiiiiiiiet

Isn't it turn based?

fuck man i don't even wanna shitpost anymore. is it time to go outside

good point, but there's somthing very satisfying about his sprite and overall sphere-ness, you're missing out

oh my

trying to get out. I did 3 years at community cause I thought it would save time. apparently not for this degree at a uni. might take 3 more years to get my degree. I'm feeling fucking exhausted from school.

No, not turn based. Real time.

there is always hope for a return to such great art. Remember, great artists are supressed nowadays, its all a money scheme to collect as much money from the least effort.

So ive been playing south park the stick of truth lately. Its pretty gud. My brother got the 2nd and it came with the first. Should my brother even play the 2nd one? I know about the shit in the 1st.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Yes it is, I have bobs so I would know

No Alakazam or Genghar either. Or even Crobat. Hes got shit taste in pokemon imo.

I find myself anticipating a shiny pokemon every time I run into a wild pokemon. I don't know why I bother, considering the odds.

what's wrong with your internet fam?

huh, neat.
same old same old
considering buying my own mini fridge but don't know where I'd put it in my room.

Also strongly considering playing Gravity Rush Remastered

nice! what game?
i've done this before as well, waiting for the system's price to drop
oh right, I forget where but I have the full first season saved in some pretty good quality. I'd upload them for you but that's not doable with my upload speed and the fact my family is always using the internet too. I've only watched a few episodes of it but what I saw was neat.
of what? either way, nice find user

yes, they both are. The first one that got Remastered and Gravity Rush 2. GRR is hard to find physically now, it was an Amazon-exclusive thing when they did it. You can get it digitally still though.

it was, but I literally bought a PS4 just for GR2 and I have yet to regret my purchase.

Capitao Falcao?

Second that. Imma go by some pastries and go walk in the park after everyone's dead.

First 2 what?

Nothing just my thing being naughty.

How many of these naps you take a day?

Hope you aren't footing the bill

Oh neat, wait is that the mech game?

The second one was alright, ok to kill time with at least

Xenoverse 1 is better.
How goes user

Started airing in December 2013. Though if you ask me, it doesn't require more. Some series are fine in their own length. FLCL for instance does not need one, let alone two new season.

That it was. Probably the most recent "new" series I honestly made an effort to watch (I don't count JoJo as "new" since that's been airing in Japan since 2012).

Rather than the usual release format, Space Dandy aired in the west on AdultSwim before it was aired in Japan, meaning it was always dubbed before it was fansubbed. Not that Space Dandy didn't have a fantastic English dub, just that /a/ got mad that Holla Forums essentially got to it in their preferred language first.

I am not a bot, I just want Whites to meet up for hot sex

It's not fair that blacks, jews, asians all have gaybangs while Whites dont even suck cock

I need more recruits

I still havent watched any of the south park episodes past the election season. It really went downhill after they tried doing the one contained story per season.

There's a Xenoverse 2?

You're thinking of Xenoblade Chronicles X, that one was garbage.

I just enjoyed attempting physics on the russian level and blowing people up in hilariously unintended ways.

Its some Portuguese flick I wanted to see for some time. There be a webm of a fellow beating commies up in a bank floating around.

You need some innawoods time.

financial aid covers me and then some thank fuck. it's 8-10k tuition plus 2k forced healthcare per semester without it.

Why the fuck am I automatically ID hopping so much

It's still good on the Vita, but the PS4 version includes the DLC in the base game to my knowledge, and you can carry those costumes over to the sequel (can't do so between the Vita original and the GR2).

I caught so many of those damn things back in Gen III. Caught every one that I've encountered too. No "voltorb used self-destruct!", no "Dratini Fled!" Three of those were Safari Zone ones too.

yeah but you can't make people gay you know unless you take hormones and alter your body so you can convincingly look like a girl

mein negro, Golbat is the penultimate early-mid game pokebro, but how is he supposed to get Gengar or Alakazam alone is Sapphire??

Yeah the matrix shit had one level in the main game and it was alright. It feels more like VR missions from MGS in a way where you are given a couple mins to carry out a specific task instead of open world like the main game.
I used to have a mini fridge in my room and it was the comfiest shit. Just use it as a table like I did next to your desk.

Wait no the last 2

No thank you!

Yeah it was alright. Had all the content from the first game plus new stuff. I didn't like some of the changes they made to the basic combat though

heh.

A few landscapes now, along with a painting of Michiel de Ruyter, a dutch admiral that can be counted as one of the few people in history that ensured his country would continue to exist.

In 1672, the disaster year, as it was called, the Dutch republic was invaded from four sides, from France, England and the german bishoprics of Cologne and Munster. While it was disastrous on land, De ruyter's decisive naval leadership completely foiled english-france attempts to invade holland and make the republic collapse completely. He bought the Republic enough time for the millitary situation to turn around.

There's no doubt that if he had failed, the dutch lands would have been split between four nations, maybe to resurge later, akin to Poland.

Ok mr psychic what am I thinking of now?

I haven't watched south park in years and years. I watched the season that came out when the 2nd game came out just so I could understand the references.

Russian level?

I'm aware of that, but once you dwell into expressionism and onward you just don't go back to simple realism. It's Duchamp or bust for me right now.

They're not naps per se, I just fade from one moment to another. I'd say maybe thrice a day but I really don't have recollection of it.

That I do. That I do.

Yeah. At the girly's place. Having a good time but i/dreading t/he drive back. 6 hours is too long.
KSP or maybe Dead Space. I liked Dwad Space 1s zero g more than 2s. Was more like a puzzle though finicky at times.

Better than mine. I've been playing Stonehearth. God forbid the damn thing even works but I've just kept goi g because a restart tends to fix its problems.

I used Crobat in my last playthrough of sapphire, if that counts. As much as I like Alakazam and Gengar, you have to trade to fully evolve them and I don't have the means to do that until the postgame.

Stick of truth really feels like one long classic episode while 2 feels more like a modern episode. There is a huge difference in feel.

Why is school making you pay for healthcare? Is this obamas doing?

Sounds trippy. So you are sitting at your desk then its hours later magically?

Did you guys have butt sex?

the most famous painting of De Ruyter, capturing him in all his glory. Posting this alone from other pictures out of respect for the man.

it certainly would not be easy, but humanity has hit these highs of art before, and it is certainly capable of doing it once again. There is hope, maybe not now, but do not despair, for these memories of the old world still remain, and the future , though uncertain, will bring a better world…in the end.

Man, im still really sad im not going to really have the time to go on a real date with the qt girl in class. She hits all my points.

It's alright, I still love HR for what it was. Also, I'm not that big of a DBZ fan, doubt I'd like it.

Ok, guess I'll have to get digitally.

How are the gooks?

probably. if a student doesn't have healthcare outside the school, then the student has to buy healthcare from the school or they can't be admitted.

I am unsure if I like the tib mod for rimworld, it's pretty alright so far though

Gravity Rush is fun. I'm sad they're shutting down the online servers for GR2 later this year.

l-lewd have you tried dicking it yet? Maybe it's just being tsun

oh I gotcha
I figured as much. I gotta clear some shit out around my room anyway but I might be moving before the end of the year too. I may just wait until then just depending.

these landscapes are nice.

you really think we can get back to that point in this awful period?

Nights of Azure. Was $18 in great shape instead of the usual $36 or so; got it for $15.50 or so with a voucher. Unfortunately I used my last one, and that store's apparently not doing them anymore, which sucks. I loved having a constant 20% off.
For me it also helps to further incentivize me to actually finish working towards the thing, but again, the bigger thing is just not having to spend as much in the long run even if it takes a bit longer.
It's fine; friend's been downloading them for us to watch at his place from a website, but at the same time, there's something to be said for watching on an actual TV, and let's just say TPP spooked me a few years back. Would rather save my HDD space for shit I can't find copies of (be it too rare/expensive, or never came west; Gunbuster for instance), or game backups.

Planetes. Someone put a cheap one on ebay.

There is never a point to buying a system for just one game, or buying a system at launch for that matter. But that's just my opinion I suppose. Took this long for the PS4 to get a handful of games of interest to me.

This is now Chen thread

Yeah I could see that. Though wasn't 1 based on an old episode anyway

Xenoverse is neat just cause you can build your own characters and theres 100s of special moves to put on them. I fucking love customability so its amazing for me

Thats fucking bullshit.

go back to coding for a dead server you honker

eh I'd prefer to do that in Naruto

It probably was. I love all the little references to old episodes too.

stop posting spoders

Moving out? Or weren't your parents moving here or something?

I've never seen naruto shit ever in my life but picked up one of the games years ago and it was alright. Reminded me of dbz games a bit

Theres some of that in 2 but it references a lot of newer shit mostly

I cannot compete with the russian lackeys. I mean I don't know what they did for school but they do know how to get a rocket into space and land shit without even really thinking about it. Makes me wonder if they're some kind of FSB/SVR goons sent to watch me.

I might not enjoy 2 as much as 1. Such is the way of sequels.

Yeah, they'd actively worry about whether certain shows would attract undesirables, like Holla Forums, to their board. But Holla Forums had its own Toonami general for western airings anyhow.

Pretty sure the GR2 ones are gone already.

Yeah, I always bet Shonen games are similar.

Grab Sks go innawoods.

Man, that is a fucking cash grab no doubt.

I've only ever gotten shit into orbit and I have gotten to the moon. Not landed on it but could wreck into it at least.
I mostly just build fighter jets and fight them with my own. Weapon mod comes with AI for planes

Whats your favorite sequel thats actually good?

Except you can't fly and teleport so its worse

I've heard the game's pretty "ok". $18 is a pretty great price for it though. I usually see it around the $30 mark.
yeah, but if you can tough it out it's no problem. I did this with my PS4 and my Switch both.
understandable.

HONK

:3c

nah i don't think we're leaving this end of the state. They're just lookin at houses/wanting to sell this one. Regardless, I'll have to move along with them, not like I got much of an option.

Nah, they were gonna shut them down in January but thanks to some fan outcrying they extended that to July now. I don't think GR1 HAD any online servers to shut down, did it?

I still have like 3 more sections of homework left to do. Fuck. Its gonna be another 2 hours until its done.

Spyro 2 was an improvement over 1. Dungeon siege 2 was better than 1. Wizardry kept getting better with sequels. Might and magic kept getting better until 9.

I've only two tbh

boooo

You can teleport though.

Nope. But i held her hands and then pet her head while she slept so maybe there's a baby on the way.

Good. They went back to china (Malaysia and Thailand) so if they don't get eaten by an escalator they'll be back in march.

gasp

Let me blogpost about something that pissed me off today.
Being a leaf buyfag is suffering.

Crashing shit into the moon was fun for a bit.

Do you live in a nigger hood now? Might be a nice upgrade.
My parents mentioned considering moving to colorado a couple times so dad could get a better job. I wouldn't mind it really, legal weed and all that.

Go do your homework user

Well you can't fly

When are you actually doing this

Tomorrow. Right now im tired. Infact im heading to bed. Night.

Here's one more then.

explain

I wasn't much for flying anyway.

I may be sitting reading something and suddenly wake up in another room lying on the floor, shit like that.

We've just got to hold out till post-modernism fades away. I myself will try to contribute in bringing back certain sentimentalisms from the 19th century like Duchamp did with his masterpiece and final work Étant donnés.

No SKS, but a Remington 870 16 cal from my grandpa. Gotta do some paperwork to make it nice and legit though since the license's been expired since the 60's.

observe these two paintings. I dont think they were painted 100 years apart.

The first is a medival scéne from portugal, in what amounted to the most common medival style, kind of stilted, not a lot of emotions, and more like a tapestry type of thing then actual use of depth and emotion.

Now look at the second one. Yes, it's just a bit off, but look at the far more realistic depiction then before. Look at the surroundings, not really the people. Starting to look good, right but the faces are just off…

now look at the mirror in the middle

yes, nigger, thats a mirror. Their reflection is drawn on it of course.

in 1434
when the French and English were still fighting the 80 years war

this is why this Arnolfini potrait is so significant, because it is a clear stepping stone to the realistic paintings of the renaissance, where it still has the stilted elements and faces of the medival era, but the enviornment and the sheer god damn skill involved in it all was FAR BEYOND ANYTHING IN ITS TIME!

No one knew how to do this shit, at all. Van Eyk must have started out as a simple medival painter, yet, he experimented and grew, far beyond anything comparable in his time.

We did it before, and we can do so again

Chink escalators tend to die in ways that eat people alive.

I bought killer 7 years and never played it. Maybe next time I set up my ps3

Me getting to the moon was retarded dumb luck I think.

Cya next time fam

If you've got a store prone to not knowing the values of what they get in, it could just be a waiting game.

Abra line is in RSE, but does still require trading for Alakazam.

If memory serves, some of the Naruto fightan games were done by CyberConnect2, so they at least had a known developer making them. Heard they're solid as games even if one hates the source material myself, but I've not given them a go.

Let's say I was being leery of it until I actually saw it that low. Seems like it's got its niche though, since it's still hovering about $30 preowned a few years after release. Meanwhile I think its sequels already down to similar price, and I recall hearing it wasn't as good.

Same store also current has Tales of Berseria for $12. Would jump on that if it wasn't censored, or at least had a patch put out to fix it, but I've already got it patched into English on my PS3 anyhow.

Wait, seriously? I thought the only upcoming soon-to-be-canned online for a game being extended was Demon's Souls.

I live in suburbs filled with gamestops.

Which version? PS2 one is cheap where I live, but the Gamecube one's about $30-40. Seen one as low as about $15 in the past year, but the copy was all beat up.

Thats scary what if you kill someone while a zombie?

Gives you more dimensions to attack from, its neat

One of the ps3 ones was alright, I'll never remember the name of it though because got rid of it right when I got bored of it.

16ga ain't easy to find in many places these days.

I just applied knowledge of skeeting to hit that fucking moon.

Enjoy ants.

jesus. Have you looked around online? Maybe a seller on Amazon will have it for a better price.

nah, I live in a suburb, but hoodshit sort of slowly encroaches/spreads out.
my boss was telling me that Colorado's great, apparently has a really low crime rate too.

but back then they weren't morally degraded nor was mediocrity/literal shit rewarded.

sure does from what I've seen
I mean
makes sense. I've heard the gameplay is mediocre though

just wait for the next big crash and uprisings lad. What rises form the ahses will be stronger then the society that came before it.

*toots*

sub com when

Doesn't make for good fightan.

WTF?

beaners are following the califags their now. I wouldn't get yer hopes up.

Or the fire just gets put out and thus humanity ends.

Why not use stairs?

Yee aim ahead of what you are aiming for, me too

Thats got to suck. Glad I don't see shitskins where I live too often.
At least if I moved to colorado I'd still have comfy mountains around

It in fact does

I live in some suburbs myself (a number of farms out here too), and we had a big Gamestop issue some years back (like, ten plus in a file mile radius). Drove me to start looking for game stores in the surrounding towns. Less Gamestops = more independent stores.

Well, Gust is more known for turn based systems. I remember hearing some anons really not like the shift from turn based to real time for AT3. I would hope they at least learned some from past their past attempt before making NoA.

Ask city people why they like their death traps, although I don't think this stuff happens in the west.

It was the gamecube version. Speaking of beat uop boxes, I ended up getting Custom Robo for $30 thinking it was a good deal. Now i just wanna fix the case so it's not all beat up.

nu

I live in the dead center of a metroplex so it would be a while to find an independent store.

native colorado guy here. there are indeed spics and califaggians everywhere.

HA HA HA HA

no.

that aint happening any time soon, buddy.

Customrobo is fun as fuck at least. Just needs about 90% less cutscenes

At least the spics about to be deported. Sorry about the commies though

SHIIIIIIIIT.
Guess I'll just set my sights back on the mountains. Spics and niggers don't like the cold, after all.

see what said. I'd stick to where you are personally. If I have things my way I'll find myself there in another 5 or so years, hopefully sooner.

Not like I really have any choice in the matter either way

Elevators at least have a purpose, namely for those that can't use stairs (more understandable when it's an actual problem, and not just being too fucking fat/lazy), and for hauling heavy/bulky shit more easily between floors. Though, in the case of really tall buildings, I'd say elevators are still preferable to walking each and every flight.

I think I got my copy of Custom Robo for like $25 complete, so that's not horrid. Cases can at least be easily replaced (unless it's a multidisc one).

Where I am, there's like four diferent towns forming an interlocked arc. For whatever reason, there's just not as many Gamestops in some of those as there were directly where I live. But I suppose it's a factor that despite the towns being small, everything here's become border locked, thus the towns can't get any bigger. But due to that border lock, I can get from one town to another in about ten minutes. Makes doing a loop of stores workable.

Despite that when it be freezy, chimpin ain't easy, I've heard from Holla Forums that places like Anchorage have a nigger problem.

I will be honest, skeeting with a SBS is like playing a game with the retard weapon.

I think there'll be one hell of a crescendo in the coming days. We'll all be just a lonely instrument in the hell that will have broken loose, nobody cares for those.

Shame innit. Didn't they ban mags over 15rnds?

That'd honestly be cool as fuck. Good alibi too. It'd add some color to my dull grey life.

Yeah he bought many decades ago when he was visiting the US. Had to modify it too by putting a piece of broomstick in the magazine because to make it two shots only cause otherwise the local military government would consider it a weapon of war.

Ain't that the truth. History repeats itself like that.
By the way, if you wanna get insight into what made the artistic industry as we know it today you should look up Dada and the surrealists, it all clicks once you know where it came from.

true enough

wew

pls respond

That just sounds like the mag was plugged for waterfoul hunting.

Who/what do I fap to before bed? I got work tomorrow and I wanna put it off as much as I can.

I assume they just get shipped around to bring glorious diversity to places.

Never shot one myself.

Who are you doing it to?

das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite

it's starting to seem that way

Everybody gets one.

you are who I think are you posting that pic from before right?

They're a pleasure with 3" slugs.

That too, since he owned a farm it was mainly for protection, but he didn't really have a choice in the matter. It was either that or possessing it illegally at a time when people appeared dead on the riverbanks.

Doing what?

im not an arthistory fag, but honestly, i do appreciate some surealism, for instance, Dali, put a shitload of effort into it to paint all of this. Iconic layout and an all around mastery of his art. A fucking wierdo, but a great painter nonetheless. Isnt it more about how dadaism lead into post-modernism (aka, MUH EMOTION and MUH DEEP MEANING over actual skill and effort). While surrealism might have relation to it, i wouldnt include it in those developments because a lot of surrealist art required a shitload of skill.

Seems like that would hurt
I'm too lazy to deal with tax stamp shit so don't own anything like that really.

Ordering a pizza

what

It isn't bad really. Its being able to smack the gong at 75 yards everytime from the hip is the real challange.

That's a cute boy

here, two paintings of the states-general. Note that the flags up there are trophies of war, captured off the Spanish enemy.

Are you hickok?

Why did they paint over it a second time?

I'm far from being that old.

when I get my laptop back, who do you guys want me to post lewds of first?

fox girls

ur self tbh

And you aren't from the best state either

Your sister

The biggest problem with modern art is that people will make the dumbest shit and try to justify it by saying "it's art" or "it's symbolic" or something along those lines.

No.

No.

Dadaism try to be the anti-art at a time when artistic conventions were written in stone and that's all that there is to it, 90% of them were hacks like Tristan Tzara and 10% were geniuses like Duchamp, although neither him nor Dali ever associated with the dadaist since they were one big pompous circlejerk. Still, many interesting things came out of it, specially in literature which is where I have a more in-depth knowledge.

Anchovies or Pepperoni, both I like.

Life is inexpensive where I come from.

I dunno bout that. I prefer my quiet nothing state.

Injuns innawoods tend to have that mentality and die by it.

I said………………….. *unzips tbh* ur self *tbh!*

im not sure to be certain.

Sorry.

Indeed.

Just shitposting famalam

Pepperoni is the only good pizza topping tbh

Which is what

I expect a full report on it next time you are on the thread

Montana nigga, nothing happens there other than storms, sun, snow and all the lovely woodland and plains. N.Dakota can fuck right off though.

sturgeons law….as old as humanity, aint it? We're left with remembering the 10 percent that was great, and the rest is forgotten in the mists of time.

OH SHIT

it's the same painting…but you can fold it open and closed. The first one is open, the second is closed.

Holy shit what a brilliant painting

my sturgeons law comment was meant for this user.

Shit state tbh

Ohhhhhh thats actually neat as fuck

Wow

(you)

The entirety of the western half is mountainous woods. Look one way and its great plains, look the other and its mountains and trees.

here

Pepperoni pizza New York style brings back some really good childhood memories.

It's a shame really since you've got great writers like Jarry, Queneau, Céline, Breton, Rousell, Morgenstern, Swift, Lichtenberg, Sade and the list goes on which have completely evaporated from common knowledge expect for the occasional vox populi reference.

god I hate the bugs in monhun
they're like real bugs
not very tough, but annoying
well, except Seltas Queen.

I can't remember much of my childhood anymore, which is pretty sad.

tbh

I repressed most of my memories from before 7th grade yet I still remember a lot of the shit ones tbh.

What happened?

Why does she wear the bat thing?

She is the great satania, soon to be ruler of hell
Go watch gabriel dropout its the cutest shit

It's mostly just me being an autist and doing dumb shit. If I wasn't on my phone I'd post more.

When you get your laptop back I'll ask again. Feel like I have already though

Seltas Queens are satisfying to kill. I actually really liked the Nerscylla fights too.

You probably have tbh

Bummer. I've got fading memories of the earlier years, mostly the good times. 9/11 onwards is where I have the most vivid memories since I was two stations away and I could smell the smoke from my apartment.

Nerscylla is the best monhun tbh

Thats scary. What was that all like?

Shrouded Nerscylla in particular. It was pretty funny how she'd just literally vanish up in the sky and drop down on you or your unfortunate teammate. Some of my most fun and tough hunts were farming S. Nerscylla

sometimes I wish I could freeze time and sleep during that frozen time.

ahm *he* you'll find

what makes you say that? it's usually female spiders that are larger than males, and Nerscylla is PRETTY fuckin big

they're all clearly HEs that impregnate hunters tbh

Didn't really mean much to at the time. Kind of set up the mood for my numbness towards those types of events later on.

Also, not to be insistent, but if you've got the knack for it/money I'd highly recommend you read the anthology of black humor by Andre Breton. It really gives you an insight into how modern "comedy" de-evolved, or to put it in a more positivist manner, transmutated.

I have the same wish but in order to be able to hear real, actual silence instead of the mind-numbing urban atmosphere I'm surrounded by.

I'm going to bed. See you guys tomorrow.

Makes sense

Cya next time fam

Night

clearly you need to learn the ways of nerscylla tbh

Aight i'm gone

Sleep tight lads

the only thing I need to learn is what parts i can use to craft armor and weapons tbh
i'm sad no nerscylla for MHW. Would've been pretty awesome to see

Same, night Yoza.

there's not alot of monsters at the start of world it seems, it's much less then every other mon hun tbh

it is. MUCH, MUCH less. Much less than even most of the non-G/Ultimate games.

The heath sheep glares at me with frightened awe
as though I were the first of men it saw.
Contagious glare! We stand as though asleep;
it seems the first time that I see a sheep.

I'm back from leaving, I hope you get better. Ok back to leaving night!