Sorry about that everyone.

Resources
>>>/agdg/
>>>/vm/

Links

>Wiki: 8agdg.wikidot.com/
>Beginner's guide: >>>/agdg/29080

QUARTERLY DEMO DAY SCHEDULED FOR FEBRUARY 2ND

Reminder that the wiki exists, you are encouraged to contribute to it if you can (even if it's just your game page)

are we going to see the same demos or is there going to be something interesting

We conjur the spirits of the computer with our spells

OP IS STOOPID and deleted his own thread

make a game which is just a stupid physic chainsaw simulation

OP IS A DUMDUM EDITION

MoM user is releasing a demo on his birthday a few days earlier, pretty sure we get a new GMOTA thing, Occultus has a new demo, there's a few new projects that weren't started during the previous demoday that might have an early build, and maybe we'll even get something playable out of Terminus' Manlet Simulator.
I might have a gamejam game to share since GGJ is this weekend.

I don't think just re-posting the same build as the previous one would be very elegant. Expect new content for the projects you already played and totally new stuff.

did you leave feedback the last time?

Bravo OP.

Yeah, but specifically one game and that game doesn't have a clue on what game it wants to be.

I thought the mods were going mental again.

well then, I hope you'll get to write something more next week, even if the demos won't be what you find interesting

>>>/cuckchan/

Newfag to agdg threads, currently making a browsergame for fun to get some php/js/sql practise.
So far I've been in doubt how to handle the "flow" of the game, what i mean is what do you think would be best of following scenarios:
* Travian style flow, everything is real-time but VERY slow.
* Turn based flow, (would require > 1 player to be online).
Or one i discussed with some people, a "heartbeat" going out every 15 - 30 minutes, serving as a calculation done per "queue" of units/buildings etc. In essence, queueing up all sorts of things and wait for a heartbeat to come along (if you queued over X troops it will only finish Y-MAX troops per heartbeat).
Have to keep in mind, the way most people play browser games is 30 minutes, then leave for x amount of time and come back(Or i would assume so).
pls respond

maybe even multiplayer where you saw saws

Well I mean what can you expect, there's only so many devs here. It's not like there will be completely new projects every few months.
As far as my demo goes, it's mostly going to be going for length. There will be one brand new stage in the demo and updated versions of the three previous stages(which have shown up in some demos though only one or two have been posted here). So I'll be mostly testing flow this time and seeing how far people can get. But it still has a bunch of new content and I'm certain most people here have only played probably one or two tops out of the four levels.

So metal gear rising?

When I see Mr. 56%, I always think of him being voiced by Mitch Muscleman from regular show.

Make it less faggy and melodramatic though.

OP is hijacking /agdg/, this is now a cuckchan thread.

Also OP doesn't know how to redtext. Are you guys just going to let some cuck take over this thread now?

How the fuck do I extract the convex polygons from this shit?

I got the list of points that make the non-convex polygon and the list of red arrows that split it into convex polygons.
How do I get the list of convex polygons?

it fits

how new are you, bro?

Oh yeah what's the deal convex polys anyways?

Sfml mentioned something about a triangle fan, so is it an optimization or something?

switch owner detected

Numale detected

cuckchan wojack is cancer

The topology of the new Adam is almost finished

all cuckchan memes are cancer, because they're forced to hell and back. they have nothing funny left so they just force the shit and pretend it's funny.

Where's the bepis

inside yo momma

in my case, it's for mesh generation. its easier to work with a list of convex polygons than a non-convex polygon.
IMO at least

I saw this image and thought it was a very ugly woman. I still struggle to see it as a man with that torso shape. Either way, and I could be completely wrong, but I think the torso is too short relative to the legs.

idea isn't cancer, soyboys and numales need to be mocked but its fucking disgusting and cuckchan-tier

Ok, kid … I mean first of all, I have been posting here for a long time, it's about two years or so. Any-way it is hilarious to see the fragility of nintendo fans lately which makes it funny , I mean the fact that you are complaining about people posting a meme you don't like validates it

Also, can you guys stop being so mean about bugs? OK maybe I made a mistake, but, i"m pretty sure that I didnt ,so , maybe you can try and see if you can re-create it.Now, I can't replicate it on /test/ but whatever,

i extended the legs about 25% because he was looking like Johnny Bravo