Did the gooks deserve it?

Did the gooks deserve it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=Qgy4DxHJzE4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There was no other choice to be honest.

Literally less loss of japanese life than an invasion of japan would've entailed.

No

they bombed nothing but civilians

Maybe not, but burgers got a lot of sweet electronics and cars out of the deal.

yes

FUN FACT the Japs actually surrendered because the USSR intervened and dashed their hopes of fighting the Allies to a negotiated peace. That's why they didn't react immediately after Hiroshima. The nuclear bombings didn't really bother them.

based japs are immune to nukes
Why live?

Well I mean the Japs at that time period were psychopaths. It's no surprise that Tojo and Hirohito didn't care the least about the civilians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre

This is pure myth, Japan already started writing its terms of surrender when the USSR took Berlin and started marching to occupied China, the USSR reach the up northern islands of japan Hokkaido, the American dropped the bomb only for and only for testing the new weapon.

gooks are SouthEast Asian, you mean Nips/Japs. and no of course not

If it weren't for the nukes 6 trillion more lives would've been lost in the war.

If you think the people deserved getting bombed due to what the empire was doing you don't belong here.

I wish she would stand up straight so i can actually admire her figure instead of flaring out her hips so nigs can drool over her chicken wings. She is actually quite beautiful but the angles she uses are obviously self conscious and forced. Its sad how mentally ill most good looking women, especially black american women, are right now.

It was a tragedy, I hope for no more nukes to ever be used but I feel like that may be to optimistic a view.

If manlet tries to threaten people with nukes I guarentee you Trump, le pen, BNP, and Putin will dispense their entire artillery at them and we will be calling south korea, "Korea" from then on.

Kim constantly threatens people and no one cares.

They nuked the big industrial centers, thousands of class conscious proles died that day. Still, any actions to stop the Axis powers were justified as they were lead by maniacs.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qgy4DxHJzE4

fixed.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Qgy4DxHJzE4
meant to link
to

That's the video I learned it from. Based Roo.

Most of the people who got nuked, probably not.

What I've read was that firebombings were doing the same thing to other cities, and that the nukes were just a more efficient way of doing what the USAF was doing already with conventional incendiaries.

Untrue, there were legit military targets in both cities (according to wiki an army group HQ and a lot of military shipping going through Hiroshima, and Nagasiki had naval yards and heavy industry), though that doesn't make the masive collateral loss of civilian life any less unacceptable. Sauce on the other stuff though?

You should join the Psi Corps or let me take you to Vegas.

Although Unruhe doesn't mention that the Soviets only intervened (breaking their non-aggression pact with Japan in the process) because the Western Allies had procured an agreement at Yalta that the USSR would do so within 3 months of Germany's surrender. Stalin met those terms within hours of the 3 month deadline. So I think it's overly generous to say that Stalin defeated Japan, seeing as the Allies effectively bought his help with concessions at Yalta.

No and at least use the right slur you retard

Fucking retards. Nukes served no military purpose beyond sending a message to the Soviets. Japanese surrendered because the Soviets were turning toward the east and there was no way in hell they could defend against that. This meme about it being used to prevent 'murican invasion is complete bullshit and declassified US documents prove as much.

Can you give a source? I get this argument from cuckservatives a lot.

collective punishment is wrong