Metal games

Give me the most brutal, edgy and Metal games you know.
DO IT RIGHT NOW!!!

Hatred

MORE

Hello kitty island adventure

BRUTAL

Dethklok was always shit.As is death metal.Clean your room and get a job.

I said edgy games not edgy shit tier opinions

Magic pengel

Duke Nukem

Fucking plebs, give me something worth a flying fuck

Doom ? Earche Extreme Metal racing ? That one Iron Maiden on-rails shooter ?
I'm not gonna throw Brutal Legend into the mix, that game was a mess and wasted potential because Schafer was being a faggot during development

Brutal Legend.

It's clear that you shouldn't work and instead go on welfare while honing skills to use in the inevitable social collapse.

What would those be, and how might they from country to country?
sage for off-topic

plebiest of the plebs

face it man no great plague,no great war,no history altering event will occur within your lifetime;you'll play some videogames and then you'll die ,that's about it

Slain: Back From Hell

The ones that are world-wide universal are
Repairing: shoes, firearms, cars, engines, circuitry, other general repairs and DIY
Shooting and basic weapon handling and maintenance
Carpentry
Medicine and first aid
Hunting & recognizing plants as well as their uses. (unless you're in a city with no forests)

Devil May Cry and the original God of War trilogy

Wasn't that game really bad?

Dishwasher: Vampire Smile

Dominions with blood and death magic using nations. Particularly late age Ulm.

Please go back to halfchan. This Thread is garbage

postal, wh40k dawn of war

Painkiller
Serious Sam
Postal 2
Killing Floor
Splatterhouse
Carmageddon

If you suggest meme games like Metal Gear Rising you need to get fucked with a knifeIf you didnt get that you need to get stripped, raped and strangled insteadFucking millenials

Nobody knows about Riot anymore. What do you think about On Your Knees from The Privilege of Power?

Nice recs, thanks

That actually looks like lots of fun

Nice attempt at trying to fit in

There we go
Actually replaying the whole trilogy
no not 2
Taking turns at playing both Second Encounter HD and BFE after finishing FE
After 6 years I finally realized how much more details BFE has, the really slow beginning is a shame though.

Fuck that hurts

Home Movies was funnier, also shit thread.

If i remember correctly it was really shitty when it released and the devs took it down and pretty much remade it (programming wise) and re-released it and it actually played decently afterwards

Metal Gear Rising is pretty good. Everything gets eveb more brutal when Raiden enters his Ripper mode. His tragic backstory makes him an edgy and kewl character, too. Also he is mostly made from metal and some polymers.

Not the most brutal game series, always seemed like a comedy horde-slaying for me. Nice list, though.

Okay, cryptoshitposting aside,
OP, try Manhunt.

Heavy Metal: FAKK

Great band with killer albums, but man the cover artwork makes for a bad first impression

Great record and follow-up to Thundersteel, and the trumpets on On Your Knees add more flavor to the song

Mein nigger

yeah dethklok is bad, galaktikon is way better

but for actual games

This. Manhunt and Manhunt 2, especially 2 in fact, are both very edgy and perfect for feeling like a depressed teen who never wanted to properly kill in real life so does it in a videogame Like how I felt when I first played them

Quick,to the emulation machine

It is sad that metal got stigmatised in last years because of all the br00tal kids wanting to go to the absolute extreme of both music and edgyness.

Besides, it seems like kids nowadays don't even listen to it. The hormones in food made them too pussy to listen to such music, they only listen to anemic soyboy music.

Also, I like the games or any other non-music media for that matter that has "metal" themes but isn't specifically about metal.

For instance Ronal the Barbarian is example of good "metal" movie despite it being a fantasy comedy, however shit like Metalhead is totally horrible and cringeworthy to watch.

But Raiden is literally metal
As in, he’s fucking made of metal

How about some general Rock and Roll honorable mentions?

Oh man, that takes me back, one of the few games I owned in my old SNES before it went M.I.A alongside Megaman X1 and Wrestlemania the arcade game
Part of me wants to see this game to make a return, but a greater part knows that modern Blizzard would make a shitfest with it, probably adding "wub-wub" songs or generic, soulless metalcore or adding the diversity quota, so it's better to leave it like that

I can also blame THE METAL COMMUNITY being a shitstain since the late 2000's, the "trve kvlt" attitude, pretentious fuckers prioritizing who can make the most complex accord instead of putting some fucking soul into it, list goes on
Hell, rock in general has been a shitfest since the mid 90's

I always have the ROM on my harddrive, it's just too good.