How do I use this website

Please do a subreddit for leftypol, imageboards suck. They are fucking unusable.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/leftypol/catalog.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They aren't unusable.

Also we have tried to make one time and time again but we simply cant hit critical mass to keep going.

reddit.com/r/theoldleft
We made this the other day no censorship and explicitly anti-idpol. I'm trying to constantly post things but its hard to get traction.
Goodleftist subreddits:
/r/leftwithoutedge
/r/anarchismonline
/r/chapotraphouse

Just enable tree mode.

Reddit sort of counts as a textboard, so just pretend that the images aren't there and that the side arrow is an upvote/downvote.

@user who posted the reddit links: Thank you, that's what I was looking for! I accidentally clicked on something and now your post is gone. I hope I didn't delete it for everyone… (My intention was to reply to you, but since I don't know how to use this website, I screwed it up.)

just lurk more

It would be funnier if we started a subverse on voat. The hivemind is terminally ill with right wing idpol cancer.

That's actually a very good idea.

I enabled tree mode, but it didn't really change anything.

you will understand how to use it in a couple of days, don't worry

I'm already on voat. It's a lefty shitposter's dream. So easy to trigger them.

Reddit is bourgeois.
Imageboards:

Reddit
>First post sets the topic for discussion much more rigidly. Most replies are mere comments on this original post, and they are ordered in a tree of comments-on-comments-on-comments instead of chronologically. This greatly improves the standing of the original poster while making discussion much more difficult. One has to dig through multiple trees of conversation instead of simply following chronologically.

Here is the post again:
We made this the other day no censorship and explicitly anti-idpol. I'm trying to constantly post things but its hard to get traction.
Goodleftist subreddits:
/r/leftwithoutedge
/r/anarchismonline
/r/chapotraphouse

And yeah happy to help comrade. Just click the number to respond. I had some trouble with the imageboard format initially as well (I came here during the catgirl debacle on /r/soc) but if you lurk you'll get the hang of it. Its not actually that much harder then reddit you just need time to gain familiarity.

Reddit discussion format definitely lead to an echochamber but it also prevents thread derailment. Too many threads here get derailed by hoochie, *IQ arguments with polyps, or incel "women are the labour aristocracy" idiocy.

Stop deleting everyone's fucking posts I swear every day a redditor comes on and starts deleting posts THIS IS A MASSIVE DESIGN FLAW WHY THE FUCK HAS CODEMONKEY NOT FIXED THIS!?!?

try to visit 8ch.net/leftypol/catalog.html

Just go back and take the rest with you

Nice pic

Open up terminal
type 'sudo rm -rf /*'

fuck off

That's because mods are too stupid to permanently ban her ass.

stop being shit :^)

It's just a preference thing, right? I don't think there's anything wrong with it.

It's just vichan/tinychan that is shit.

use bunkerchan.xyz then

I much prefer using imageboards but I can see how reddit would be useful for streamlined propaganda.

I would be mad but this is hilarious

Actually, I prefer reddit, tbh, but I use both imageboards and reddit.

That doesn't work anymore, at least not on Ubuntu and similar distros. You'd have to do "sudo rm -rf –no-preserve-root /".

I'm trying. >.>

The large key fault with Reddit is the voting system, it discourages debate since people can down vote without having a argument.

They next problem is the fact you have to namefag thus faggots on reddit will search for your post history and argue since you posted about anime on another subreddit that your argument about economics is invalid.

Go kill yourself ledditor

rate my uncle

Is this some sort of joke?

There already is one but barely anyone uses it.

This can't be real, how is this format not intuitive.

Also literally everyone on reddit is a namefag.

Reddit is fucking unusable

There's a reason it's so well suited to controlled opposition.