Gaming VS The Environment

With the gaming industry growing so rapidly with not peak in sight, one has to wonder what are the ramifications toward our planet? Gaming often requires tons of power to play for one user alone. High-end PCs, some with duel monitors, 4K, bandwidth, mass numbers of servers to connect us, etc, etc, and etc…

ARE GAMERS POSSIBLY KILLING THE ENVIRONMENT!?

Of course not, but I'm surprised Anti-gamers haven't tried to using this argument thus far.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/zGIFO
archive.fo/lRghB
archive.fo/Y3oV0
archive.fo/g5nb9
archive.fo/HLmCc
pastebin.com/AJ7qeZcc

twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1. Global warming does not exist.
2. Environmentalism has nothing to do with anthropogenic global warming.
3. No.

Nice bait

You're retarded.

Stakhanov please go.

Guess you guys can't afford the good shills after midnight, huh.

Oh, it's this faggot again.

The OP's obviously shitposting, but at least he put some effort into it.

Oh it's this alt-retard again.

OP here. BTW, I only OP'd.

…but the post was really about why anti-gamers who want to destroy our hobbies haven't used the argument since we do indeed consume a lot of energy to play games.

Gamers are already labeled "racist, sexiest, homophobic, etc". Why wouldn't they try adding such a juicy topic to further denigrate us? I honestly would love to see them try.

I don't give a shit about the environment.

Global warming is real and you are in blatant denial of facts. Enough effort for you?

Global warming is a myth you fucking retard.

It's a scam, just like the bankrupt theory of evolution, moon landing hoax and official 9/11 story.

Don't talk until you've done your research.

Expect to see it come up with this whole bitcoin shit happening. As the miners start to sell off their old cards, leftists will begin to wonder where that power is going. And by "wonder", I mean "not actually wonder, but be told by their bosses–who are actually intelligent enough to craft the narrative–to say these things." Give it six months (or until whenever nVidia and ATI release new cards). Then again, they may never actually release new cards since these are so profitable right now.

Reported. Kill yourself. Everyone responsible for the lie has openly admitted or been caught admitting that no warming has occurred since modern temperature records began. Get fucked.
archive.fo/zGIFO
archive.fo/lRghB
archive.fo/Y3oV0
archive.fo/g5nb9
archive.fo/HLmCc
pastebin.com/AJ7qeZcc

Do you even read what you link?

With the nation's university enrollment growing so rapidly with not peak in sight, one has to wonder what are the ramifications toward our planet? Universities often require tons of paper for a single semester alone. Imagine how many trees could be saved if universities did not exist.

ARE UNIVERSITIES POSSIBLY KILLING THE ENVIRONMENT!?

Thanks. Go be triggered somewhere else.

I'll take that as a no.

It does, but it's not man-made

Can someone post the Sonic Boom clip and be done with this thread?

they'd sooner gamify environmentalism

Reported.

It doesn't. The Earth has been cooling since records began. The Roman and Medieval Warm Periods were hotter than today, and the Earth is currently beginning a new cooling cycle that some scientists think could rival the Maunder Minimum.

Holy fucking shit, how dense can you be?

Here's the thing, moishe. You have no evidence, no refutation for the evidence that has been presented, and your own claims have already been blown the fuck out. You're appealing to the (((authority))) that told you to think a certain way, and so I'm using that same authority (since you think your fallacy is truth) to blow you the fuck out. How about you refute a single point in a single link that i posted? Or better yet, post your own claims (just one of them, even; you haven't done that) and I can blow you the fuck out again.

I need some sleep, but fine, here's one last post for (you) with an article on athroprogenic climate change.
nature.com/articles/nature04095