byond.com/forum/?post=121716&page=8
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7UfythA3D7oYnF0ajRpUERUdmM
dragon-universe-guides.blogspot.com/
dragonballu.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Universe_(BYOND)_Wiki
volafile.org/r/g1r0r274
8ch.net/v/res/14242090.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tournament arc? Tournament arc.

I want to join, but my ass is stuck in Heaven and I don't have any way to teleport. What do?

Ask in OOC

Android question: is there a downside to installing a drone module in your main body, aside from the cost? It should enable you to tell your main body to stop fucking punching you if you find yourself in an ultimate nightmare scenario.

You can't go back into the android body if you install a drone AI in it. You need a extra set of robotics tools or something.

Ideas for later, some good, some probably not good.
I know there's arguments for each idea but I'm too lazy

GAY ASS INTERNET
Hold your horses.

those are great ideas but not sure if possible since the game is closed source

These turtles, goddamn.

FUCKING REALLY NIGGA?

Best girl takes the win

So how often can you use the dragon balls?

I think they only become active around 1 year after use. IDK, I never played with the dragon balls.

Alright Eliza you really need to get back on and start balancing shit, people are starting to get sick of the utter weakness of science. For one, radars should be completely disabled.

That is, it's too easy to outnigger someone who's focused on science with a shitty radar.

Best girl? I know a slut when I see one.
composition stolen from hentai, whoever finds sauce will get massive cash prize from eliza

I just wanted to take over the entire earth and enslave the population, horrible exploit it for resources and maybe kill a few people, is that so wrong?
Y-you people are the real villains, you people are…

I wonder how hard it would be to adapt the old as fuck leaked finale source code so we can adjust shit.

Yeah it's kind of bullshit how easily villains get fucked over.

Depends on how old it is. It'll likely take years to get it up-to-date.

You would think that, but according to posts on byond the game has "barely" seen any updates in years.

Power gaming wins again. Good job guys!

In the last thread there was a pic about if Ten's (((business))) takes off he'll release the source.

His business is buying ten video cards and bitcoin mining $4/day per card. So I assume he lives with his parents and doesn't pay electricity. :^)

I don't expect it to take off.

Source: byond.com/forum/?post=121716&page=8

Wew

Hopefully he makes it open source and then gets fucked in the ass by a Bitcoin crash.

Yeah I knew about it all along, didn't tell anyone though for this exact reason.

Honestly radars should just be disabled outright.

Anyone have hands on it?

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7UfythA3D7oYnF0ajRpUERUdmM

Taken from another thread, what character has the best fighting style? Gohan likes to punch in the stomach, Vegeta likes to spam Ki blasts, Piccolo likes to do spinning kicks and Goku likes to use his elbows or straight up punch people in the face.

Don't any of you have your own ships? Are you really too stupid to understand what you've done? EVERYONE'S ships, YOUR SHIPS, are all going to be routinely destroyed from now on, forever, unless Eliza prevents radars from being created and wipes the server again.

Well, I suppose that answers my question, then.

Nigger all I did was IT onto someone, I didnt do the radar shit, I didnt even know about it

Gohan is pretty much the only one who goes straight for bodily weaknesses since he was trained under brutal conditions and is the most practical.
Vegeta relied on his natural power for far too long and his attitude hold him back because his pride of not sullying his hands with weaker people and instead executing via weak ki blasts means his panic button is essentially worthless against a strong opponent.
Piccolo has loads of techniques and fights in a flashy manner at first to get his opponent to underestimate him and in this manner plays mind games in order to use that to predict moves.
Goku's a straight fighter who plays with his opponents first to get a feel for them and direct attacks to the face are used to throw off the opponent in order to provoke a reaction, which he uses to see how to exploit their natural reactions and personality in a fight.

Gohan's the best fighter mentality wise, Piccolo's a genius planner who doesn't get enough scenes to really show off his capabilities, Goku's style is flawed because while he's trying to figure out his opponents his opponents tend to figure him out and tire him, and Vegeta's a straight up idiot when it comes to combat because of his tendancies and hangups.

That said, Vegeta in super mostly dropped his ki-spam style and gets much more personal and up-close as a fighter and uses his ki much more smartly by not panicking and straight going for a Final Flash or Galick Gun when he has a chance.

Overall, Gohan and Piccolo are tied for best fightan style, with post-Super Vegeta with a close second, and pre-Super Vegeta and Goku tied dead last due to their lack of willingness to go full-blast.

NANI

does it during the night when it backs up I think.

Fuck you nigger, Radars are the only thing that makes it bearable to gather resources or find Dragon Balls, without Radars there'd be way less infrastructure in which to train.

I dunno man, finding the dragonballs should be tuff.

nooo then I couldnt find them over and over and skill staaaaackk!!!!!

Good. The balls should actually take effort to find.

Someone's salty they can't get there first. You want to fuck everyone out of a convenience because you got bested hard, didn't adapt, and DSPed instead, pulling some shit excuse.

Get good and get ripped or get the fuck out.

What about Trunks?

Isn't the doctrine of "things should be convenient" kind of at odds with the doctrine of "git gud scrub"?

No, my problem is the fact that the second the balls are up they've been used for some bullshit skill that normally you'd have to actually train for with a teacher. I haven't even gone for any wishes this wipe.

Dude trained really hard and actually uses a weapon. In a straight fight on equal ground he'd win every time. He sure as fuck has some dumb ki blasts though, his Burning Attack has him doing some Naruto shit with his arms but he never uses that again so good on him.

Ye', I guess I am. Sorry.

And yes, ironically, Kais are unnecessary.

That's actually rather dumb since the bodies of people with high Battle Points seem to magically harden up. You can easily reach a point where your fist is actually better than any metal.

Making the game nigh-unplayable doesn't make it fun, and there's enough grinding as is to get off planet. Last I checked Radars take 1.5 million resources to make, which is considerable anyway.
In this game there's a lot of idling and waiting with little gameplay unlike SS13, where you're encouraged to do something be it griefing other players or making a better base, in this game there's very little player interaction until everyone gets their shit together, so ANYTHING that speeds up that process to a reasonable amount of time (In other words not 4 fucking hours to catch up with everyone else just because the admin can't into stat scaling) so that people can actually
INTERACT AND HAVE DRAGON BALL GAME ARCS
which is the fucking point of the game in the first place, the better.
Training is not git gud status, it's idling where you press buttons in the direction of your shadow spar clone or checking back every 30 seconds under high gravity or hardly at all in regular training, literally no better then cookie clicker.
Seriously, why do you play this game if not for interaction between other players? That's where you Git Gud(tm) because it requires skill to fight and deal with other people.
And here you are complaining that you can't idle for 5 hours because radars exist.
Boohoo you crybully faggot, get gud at interacting with people instead of demanding that the game be worse because you got rekt.

Personality-wise Trunks is the best saiyan, the other have real flaws in their character that can get in the way of combat. Gohan is either oblivious or goes berserk without an OFF button. Goku treats fighting like a career and protracts things for a "challenge". Vegeta is Vegeta.

Trunks doesn't mess around and just wants to get shit done without cliché shonen tropes.

Goku was often shot by guns as a kid and all it did was tickle or slightly irritate him.

Maybe if you're a nigger

That's a good idea but
When people go and GET the dragonballs, nobody knows that they are. There's no way to start a saga because of how simple and easy it is.

Uh, so let me get this straight: everyone in the game needs to be able to catch up to the current level of power, and the current level of power should require making, what, half a dozen wishes? Per player?
And people shouldn't have to spend hours training, so it's a good thing that they can't now, but they're supposed to get up to the current level of power, which requires hours of training that aren't possible anymore.
And $1.5m is "considerable".

Alright, I don't get it. Could you try that again?

That's about 25-30 resource rocks given a flat value of 60000 which is the base average. and on any planet there's about 10-15 according to the radar I had before on an uninhabited one, so without a radar you're wandering around blindly hoping you come across one, and the respawn rate isn't good either, AND you have to contend with other players on other planets.

Building drills doesn't help much unless you've invested about that much into them, as the resource rate is very slow, and you also have to build protection for them so people don't grab yours which also costs money.

If you actually want to make more then that and get everything you need you need much more, which requires considerable investment. This is why the radar costs that much, because at that point you'd build one to locate rocks and speed up the process, and it makes sure you know how to make and keep resources before you buy one. This is simple game design and you fucks insist on fucking it up from the outside of the game because you suck on the inside of the game.

Loads of you fucks exist in MMO communities which is why most MMOs are unplayable and not-fun, amoung other factors. Calm your tits or leave with your tails between your legs, you're a bunch of faggots.

You start a saga by interacting with other players and going full roleplay. If someone finds a ball negotiate for it and offer to help, then either follow through or stab them in the back to create drama and conflict. This is an RP game, you're supposed to fucking RP.

No matter how much you talk to me I'm just going to respond
Because I never had trouble finding 1m and never will have. I already know your logic is flawed somewhere.

But that's the problem. Whenever the Kais attempted to stop people from getting the dragonnballs, people whined and complained.

Dude, look at the feats and achievements page. There's stuff for having billions of resources banked.
You remember Zenk's Earth takeover attempt, right? The tech jammer, the orbital cannon, the teleport blocker? Consider how many days it's been since wipe, and how much all that stuff costs.
Your idea of the value of resources is empirically flawed, dude.

Fucking stop putting dumb fucking words into my mouth and read you nigger, I said it was a fucking skill gate for resources. You're a dumb motherfucker, a fucking crybaby who can't stand that you got wrecked last round.

Stop being retarded and actually read my last post.

There's loads of issues with this game that can't be changed because it's closed source, so stop complaining and deal with it by being better at the system you're given or get the fuck out and play something else.

The last defence of a salty man.

Your argument was that $1.5m is very difficult to acquire. My argument was that it hasn't been that long since wipe and the local villain threw about $50m worth of tech at Earth earlier.
Instead of vague statements and ad hominems, could you address the facts here?

Oh no, a person who played for a long time has a lot of resources and threw a bunch of resources around, what a shock. Get good at acquiring cash. All you need to do is make Drills and train while they're running, then use cash from the drills to upgrade the drills.

This isn't hard, YOU address the problem by being better at the game, there's no reason for your actions but to complain for the sake of it because you failed.

These type of games always tempt me but then I remember the kind of spergs I post with here will be playing too and the temptation fades away.

I wonder if sagas should come back.

…Uh, is anyone else seeing this?

At this point I'm starting to wonder that too.

Where in fuck are you seeing this at all?

I told you that 1.5 mil is considerable, but making it quickly is part of learning the game. The ones who learn are rewarded by being able to amass it more quickly with other items. What part of that is hard to understand you faggot?

Stop whining to admins then, all this whining you're doing right now has cost you time in the game and people are now way ahead of you because of it. Time is money, and you have neither now, great job being in the same position you were before retard.

You dumb nigger.

Seems that nonwhites have invaded us. I'll dispose of them.

There's something fundamentally wrong here.
I think I see a problem. The dragonballs aren't serving their purpose as MacGuffins, and aren't overtly implied to be anything more than a tool to "git gud" with no consequences for either "good" or "evil" players.

Hopefully that will do it. I miss the halcyon days when goreposting sufficed to remove undesirables.

wew lad

You know what this needs? Black Star Dragon Balls and a Shenron race that gets stronger the more people make wishes.

Holi fok. You're right

Can I fart in your lap OP?

I like it, how about every 2 or 3 uses spawns them without changing graphics and create an event that people can participate in. If the Black Star Dragon Balls are used, the dragons should have them embedded, the less dragons on the server the more dragon balls each one gets, and the more DBs each dragon has the stronger their base power, to the point that one with all of them has max power or is actually above the strongest player in power and serves as a boss villain for other players.

Something like that would be neat. Also they shouldn't be able to use the balls themselves.

If they were playable, everyone would be them because unless wishes can be used casually spergs will sperg out. If they aren't playable, they'll be worse than Jungle spiders for the same reason.

Why not have a volunteer?
You know, like a server announcement

Oh boy, he is pulling out the charts.

We could have a raffle version of it, set a random generator that you can set to "on" and then players would be randomly selected to be one of 7 dragons for each ball. It's how the traitor system worked on SS13 and it was a pretty good way to work it out.

On top of that it'd be something at creation, so when the black db event happens people won't be poofed out of existance.

We need to have short rounds for this though, at least 1 a day.

Spergs may sperg but that would make the race more interesting. Namekian Elders would have a reason to guard the balls, Villains would have no problem seeking them out, Heroes would have a stake in not letting villains (or even other heroes) use them outside of an extreme emergency.
I think this system would work out. Wishes would be the rare, world changing event they should be and misusers would have to be punished by the community or the dragon players would just fuck everyone's day up.

So, a player gets selected randomly or semi-randomly to get to rampage around? I like the idea of that sort of event, but it should probably have some kind of warning. In GT, the dragonballs started to crack when being overused, right?

Fuck no, we actually want the event to happen, have the cracks happen on summon.

And have a 50% chance of it happening on the first go, with a certain happening on the 2nd summon. We'll test it through and through and then figure out what frequency is best.

I do like the sound of that. It'd probably get complaints from players who want to be considered "heroes" but also want to have some particular skill or another, but if they really desire power so much, maybe they should consider being villains.

Oh, and if we go by the lore then the planet the black star balls were used on would be destroyed if they aren't gathered back there in time.

It would force newbie edgelords into combat, they'd inevitably get wrecked by people better at it, and they'd either leave or get good for next time. It's a good introduction.

Give a 3 to 5 year time limit on it instead of a year, otherwise the event would end too quickly.

So I got excited by the idea of this new race, so I grabbed the old source code to look through and I see pic related.
Oh fucking boy.

Reminder that knowledge cap should be like 20-25% higher than normal bp cap to prevent casual niggery.
And give people at least a week to do fun shit before raising the cap again.

This build is crazier than I ever imagined

good old pre 2009 fanboy retards, bless them, for they are touched.

Yeah this is much much clunkier than the final build. I might have opened the wrong one but I assumed "Finale" was the latest.
No shortcuts, no flying, and a lot of weird things that never made it to the final product.

Finale was named last thread as the one to try, yeah.

knowledge cap raise when

In my experience you need to have 2-3x the wall's BP to break through.

No, walls just have hp to punch through, if you met the bp you can break through with some time or a powerful skill.

i'm assuming bio-android means cell, right?

Yes, you start as an imperfect version and by raising your BP high enough or by absorbing android, you can become perfect.

When are we gonna hit millions and billions? I want to bust solar systems or galaxies.

Drills still work when the planet has 0 resources, they just compete with other drills.

They need to be upgraded to provide good returns.

actually i got better resources on drills with half the overall upgraded drills

This. Fewer drills with bigger upgrades seems to work better.

gay.

The time limit for rez is 50 minutes

Is eliza still lurking in the grimdark future? I think enough things have happened to warrant a reasonable bump.

I'm also starting to think that the benefits of sagas outweigh the downsides. As it is now it is pretty much on one person to initiate every encounter and the "sides" are lopsided in the extreme.

Yeah, plus you gen benefits of being evil and good and shit. Where the fuck did eliza go anyway?

Can you post the link again?

It has some character icons that are usable as templates if you want to customize your appearance.

That's exactly what I was looking to use it for, thank you.

is there any sort of guide for this? it's confusing as fuck and the aggressive wildlife isn't helping

Yeah under the settings tab. It is not very good though you are probably better off asking in OOC.

Here's all the data I can give you:
dragon-universe-guides.blogspot.com/
dragonballu.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Universe_(BYOND)_Wiki
Some of it's outdated. This game is largely undocumented. Like the other user said, you're generally going to have to ask in OOC.

Yes.
Train more
After you get high enough stats go punch out some weak mobs as squirrels.
After that learn some ki skills and fly.
Avoid spiders and snakes early game.

nigga, avoid spiders and snakes late game, and end game, and newgame plus too

how much is high enough?

The secret is that your never high enough because every moment you aren't training is a moment someone is getting stronger than you so you train 24/7.

On the contrary I'd say its extremely gay and retarded to keep training beyond a certain point

You can tell after you learn sense and mobs power percentage is 25% or less of yours.
If it gets higher you could be zerged by horde of mobs and their hyper-aggressive A.I.

They aren't that difficult. You just need to use ki skills and high enough force against them.

Enjoy getting the shit kicked out of you by autists who leave the game afk to train and are maxed out all the time.

Those faggots don't tend to start shit because they're busy sitting in their caves staying maxed out, so if you don't do anything to disturb them, it doesn't matter if they're 1% or 300% your power, they're effectively not there.
Other than that, you can defeat guys at 150% your level pretty regularly if you don't do anything stupid, which ought to get you some nice gains while you're at it anyway.
Even if you lose, it's not like that does anything other than give you zenkai gains. Most of the time people won't kill you if you didn't jump them, except maybe for a couple of retarded BRs. Even if they do, you just get sit in gay baby jail for 50 minutes where you can afk train more effectively if you want to.

The only conceivable reason to focus your autism on staying maxed out is if you really want to be the overpowered villain that others have to band together to defeat.

All we do is kill eachother though, no one goes for the knockout.

Really? I go and start shit with somebody by the hour and I've only been killed twice. Do you only hang out with saiyans or something?

this guy is right, KI powers that have stunts are OP also the BP seems to be capped arround 40K

What was your wish?

I wished for my sister to be revived

RP?

It was major character arc progression

It's ok, then.
Besides, dragonballs aren't that hard to get with fly.
Just tedious.

they are fun to compete for

This is enormous spirit bomb.
Good grief, that it was non-lethal.
How many of you got KOed by that?

I guess.

These should go in the next OP.

i think we already exausted the game, there is nothing left to do.

yeah pretty much

Those two tournaments were great, but yeah, we're running pretty low on stuff to do.
Did Eliza even show up today?

I haven't see him at all since I got up.

When's eliza

i lost alot of motivation when the jew shop shit happened and everything got wiped

Are there trap options? I was thinking of playing this, but what are the races? Is it easy to catch up to everyone else?

Generally the main trap options are Majin and Android. Majin because they only gain power by absorbing people and Androids because science is underpowered as shit at the moment.

Alright no.
There's obviously something Eliza's trying to tell us by logging in just to play meme music and doing absolutely nothing else.
We need another admin.

So wait, they can't even train? Is the Cell race at least good?

Yeah Bio-Androids seem pretty decent from what I've seen, though I've never used one myself.

Yeah, I had no idea. Even Androids can train their non-BP stats.

Please tell me you guys are talking about yesterday, and Eliza didn't just do that two days in a row.

Yes, two days in a row now. checked

He did it just before, logged in, played some stupid meme music video and I don't think he even said a word before logging back out.

He's doing this just to spite us at this point. Nothing else makes sense.

technically he did do """something""" yesterday.

ree.

I think that was before the wipe. At least I hope.

It should be, Wolf and i were the first two people to use the ability as far as i know, and kai trained us both

Oh. Could you make another admin or something?

I don't think that'd Eliza.

That's*

im not

We DragonDust crusaders now

That was before the wipe during the p2w arc, since I really wanted to try bluper saiyan kaiowhat. I'm like the only fucker that doesn't have it right now.

So doing a brain transplant from a flesh body to an android body kills the flesh body, is that correct?

No. But stash it in a safe place if you want it.

While we're here can we brainstorm possible caps so Eliza sees and sets it in his 3 minute stay?
I was thinking BP 50k and Science 65K. Science slightly higher because otherwise its shit, of course.

Sounds fair to me. Of course all of this relies on Eliza actually popping back into existence sometime. Last time he logged on he didn't even do anything other than play meme music.

Why increase the BP right now? In dragon ball powerlevel increases only happened when a new saga happens. Nothing significant has happened since Lord Zenk was memed on.

Where have you been? There have been a lot of happenings since the last bump.

Bitch, we just had DIO

when the new wipe so that I can actually play and try to do something before I get banned for bs reasons again?

I'd say the science cap has to be even larger, since with a cap of 20k bp people can boost to over 150k bp, while with the science cap at 20K androids cap around 40k can overdrive to about 60k and the guns/turrets cap at around 30k.

We've also had two different tournaments so far in the current 20k mark.

In that case perhaps a 50% bump in Knowledge cap is needed.

Perhaps even higher to be honest.

The only reason to bump the BP cap is if shit is starting to get stagnant. We had two tournaments and several RP events this cap precisely because a lot of people were close to that cap. Whenever the cap raises, it's a mandatory full day of faggots just afk training in their secret gym lairs to hit that new cap.
and of course the obligatory every single fucking tech that isn't online the instant the cap goes up getting fucked in the ass when everyone deletes their stuff with beams

tech cap still needs to be increased at least

holy shit

(checked)
and as you know, the second someone hits 500k the game stops being fun if you're tech

just raise the cap to like a mil

I retract all my statements about raising the bp cap
just double the tech cap

Honestly at this point we need to see about having someone else host a server because Eliza is obviously dead.

Those triple dubs are practically an obituary.

I can host, but when I host on an external server there's no obvious way to give myself or anyone else admin.

Looked at people's bp (buffed and unbuffed) and did some more math, looks like knowledge cap should be at least tripled for droids to be on par with organics.

That is to say, droids unbuffed are 40K and organics can hit 150k+ unbuffed. Turrets cap at 30K which woun't even scratch anyone anymore. Except other droids of course.
Also fucking nukes are weaker than spiders at the moment.

Fuck proxies.

Thistle is now Daimo
nobody panic

panic

He at very least earned it. Grigori and him had a fight a few days ago to decide who would take the position of Daimao, and even if I feel like he only won because some of my hotkeys fucked up, he still won. Good to see him finally getting the title officially.

I am honestly surprised that there haven't been more groups annoyed at having their bases destroyed ad infinitum. I was expecting half the server to be complaining by now.

Luckily nobody's niggered my shit yet

Arconia is gone, which will follow?

Some fun with custom icons

I swear to fucking me if you blow up Earth while I take my nap I will be really pissed.

I would never hurt my own balls. :^)

MCRIB GETTING FUCKED

11/10

:^)))

Cry moar fagot

B-but I avenged myself several times!
:^)

Addendum: I also got the villains to ally with the heroes to try to stop me.

You've admitted to everyone, and presumably yourself, that you have personality problems, so I probably don't need to explain to you why everyone else started attacking you.
Let me assure you that eventually, if you put in the time and effort it takes, someday people you interact with will come to like you instead of hate you.

this seems pretty related for the occasion

Well shit
Can't fight the admin.

change the duration to permanent

YOU WANTED TO

Please tell me this isn't who I think it is.

He already admitted to using disagreement to play 40k with other people that share his vore fetish, so it doesn't matter if its who you're thinking or not.

Try again, in English please.

using disagreement*

Wew
Lad

Holy hell, what word got people so assblasted that it got word filtered?

Apparently Dis*cord

Well that makes sense.

It's just not fair.

fuck this i quit

I did try to explain that tripling the one and doubling the other only changed the ratio from 1:3 to 3:6, making androids still half as strong as everyone else, but my words went unheeded. Although, to be fair, the chat was very busy at that point.

Is there any interest in an alternate server being hosted?

Will it be better if BP Cap was "Highest BP needed for some race ascension + average from sum of BP ascension from every race"?

FUCK PROXIES

Things are looking a bit more active now so hold your horses or it'll be too early.
Lets see if Eliza raises the cap again.

Someone cucked a wish and i'm laughing a bit

what happened?

Someone was about to wish for yet another HTC key only to get cucked by a bloke who wished deadzone immunity

The mighty and handsome Lord Zenk should be given a custom rank and other shit. As he is the chiefest and most fearsome of villains, this is fair and reasonable.

I won a tournament for doing nothing lul

bump

Zenk, even as your subordinate, you don't need to shitpost the thread in this egregious manner.

I downloaded the old version of the game linked earlier in the thread. I checked the files of the character icons and most wouldn't play the right animations due to the animation files having differing names than the current version of the game. So, I got bored and decided to fix a bunch for us to use. Theres main cast characters like Goku and VIRGINIA as well as alternate icons for various races.
volafile.org/r/g1r0r274

I've thrown in my Squirtle icon set, if I find the time to start playing again I'll probably make a new sprite. Enterprising shitposters ahoy.

Not an attempt to derail,i'm just checking those.

Now you've done it.

Is there a list of all the attacks and what they do? I don't know what I'm spending skillpoints on.

If you type Examine then the skill name, such as Examine Planet Destroy, Examine Makankosappo, it'll give you some info. For the ones that just give you stat info, they're generally Beam attacks that you can just google the names of to see what attack they actually are.

raise cap you nigger i want to train and get ssj please.

No

I can already pull 2nd form frieza tier shenanigans, lets not make it worse

eliza is a fucking retard

We are currently at the early android saga in terms of power.

It took at least three people to take down those walls. Two giving power to one who had to charge forever in a concerted effort to get in.
What, you want walls to be indestructable or something

This is why you make multiple wall layers.
I have ones that span 3 tiles and I think I should make additional two layers.
Then lay mines, toxic wastes and turrets.
They aren't going to get on my lawn unscathed.

15 races have ascension BP (Saiyans and Half-Saiyans don't have one). Icer's have highest one (1'417'500 BP) and Androids have lowest one (550'000 BP).
∑Ascension = 13'457'500 BP.
∑Ascension / number of races who have ascension(15) = 897'167 BP
Arithmetic mean of Ascension + Highest Ascension BP = 2'314'667 BP
Sources from in-game detailed race guide.
ITT: Some autist really fell into numbers meme.

What is ascension? I've been reading the guide but it's pretty barebones.

I have no idea, but i suspect it is a point where you can learn God Ki. Or something similar to SSJ.

The way I would balance the races:

Weak but have good utility/toolbox moves and specialize in physical martial arts

High base power and beams/blasts, but heavily dependent on transformations and eats a lot of Ki fuel

Don't suffer from battle fatigue, basically very consistent until they're dead

Flexible and can do all sorts of gimmicky shit, depends on the character

Greytide League when?

My hotkeys keep randomly changing and I can't tell what's causing it.

It's byond fucking up, whenever it happens you have to restart the game.

Is there some special requirement for opening build menu? No matter what hotkey I set it to it won't open.

Thanks.

Just press M.

You get a fuckhuge BP spike and it allows non-Saiyans to compete with Saiyans. For some races, this includes bonus transformations and unlocks, I think.

I do think the ambiguous Aliens should have a bit more variety to it. Maybe let you choose one of a few paths down the road.

I fucking got scammed, when ya wish for skillpoints you can't even fucking get instant transmission

So once you hit the BP cap, what else can you do to get stronger? I see some stats still go up, but far slower than before.

Perhaps we can cooperate and abuse ascension BP to got beyond BP cap by giving power to each other in turns.

*get

I found that shadow sparing works very well when you wear weights even with capped BP.

That could require 10 powerful players on server and multiple regenerators.
When I use power up and custom buff that raises BP, I have 150k BP in short burst.

you not doing it right then im not even playing and get 300k something

I have my BP capped and play as human.
There aren't many things to do anything about it.

I can only suggest to create custom buff that rises your BP by huge amount, power up and then use sacred water like crazy, though it will occupy everyone favorite training spot on Earth.

I'm only at 60k so probably no help.

Thanks.

What does sacred water do?

It refills your health and energy completely, also might boost static BP.
Also, how the fuck one get Kaioken outside of Dragon Balls and getting taught?

I think there aren't any other ways to get Kaioken.
With maybe exception being having Supreme Kai position. I think I got that right.

I already did. It's 2.0x BP buff.

This is troubling.

Why do you think i keep saying that the knowledge cap should be at least double what it is now? Tech is a waste of time at the moment.

What does having a high knowledge do?
Sorry for asking so many basicbitch questions, this game seems a lot of fun but I don't want to spam global with questions every time I'm retarded.

Its just that we had a debacle with someone not being able to bust a wall even at 1M BP and we assumed knowledge was broken the other way around.
That being said
Shouldn't 80k be enough?

Nothing but having a very high one give you a
permanent higher BP cap

That's a Cheaper Science feat, mate. Are you dreaming?

Before cap raise we had 20K tech and 20K bp
Tech was around 3-5 times weaker than non-tech, since andies could overdrive to 62K while people could boost to some retarded shit like 400K.
After that the tech cap was tripled to 60K, which is a linear buff to androids. But the bp cap was doubled, so tech right now is 2-3 times weaker than organics.

Huh i swear that was a BP raise cap. Wasn't probably thinking right.

you can upgrade wall and devices to be more stronger (walls can be more resistant, guns can do more damage)

What's the best custom buff if you're a noob faggot?

Earth got destroyed to get wished back in 2 seconds

local majjin and sayain gang bang blue planet.

Jokes on you kais dont start with kaioken but mystic instead

4x Durability. Just fight people stronger than you and try to last as long as possible so you can catch up in power.

Can you wish on Dragon Balls to raise BP and knowledge for some cap?

So, uh, how do you get out of hell?

I think you can with custom wishes.

50, 70
or 70, 50, I don't remember

Stat gains plummet but remain possible even after you hit your natty bp-to-stat ratio, yes.

It's south by southwest, so 50, 70.

Is there ever a reason to buff BP with custom buffs?

More BP gives you bosts to strength and force n shiet when making calculations when in a fight.

So as a custom buff its more useful to buff BP than strength and force individually?

It seems like people fucus one or two stats AND bp on their buffs (you can have more than one). If you are going beams having one with pure force and energy boost without boost or transform works nicely though.

without BP* boost or transform

Not really, buffing BP with a buff also drains Energy fairly fast, especially when combined with a Transformation effect.

I generally only use such a buff when trying to bust walls etc.

So, I'm weak as fuck my dudes, and I can no longer raise my BP. How do I get stronger?

Are you an android? Are you training your stats?

Drink sacred water, it's somewhere at Earth.
Be powered up and deplete almost entire energy before drinking it.
Do not forget to shadow spar to raise your other stats even when you have maxed BP.

Alright, thanks my dude. Any tips on where to find it, other than "on earth somewhere"?

I've been bamboozled.

Is that not where the tower is? I can't check right now.

196,220 Earth

also raise bp cap admin you nigger

half saiyan abomination purge arc when?

Damn you college

Never since you can win :^)

ill help when im a free man

REMOVE MONKEY remove monkey

Enjoy being there for another couple of hours I guess

Seriously, who linked us on reddit?

So the frog found an exploit in the HBTC and used it (possibly unintentionally) to take a decade off my life and waste 9 of my 10 minutes.

wew.

Page 13 soon.

Anybody know URL/IP of backup server? I wanna block it.

backup package server*
For fuck's sake i got terribly itchy.

Someone on the last thread claimed it was 209.141.38.222.

I got 4 free wishes. lul

Either it is faking out that it connects to package backup server, or that IP isn't one.

So, I saw there was a bank in heaven. Is there another bank somewhere else that a bit more readily accessible? Or, alternatively, do you guys know ways to get to heaven without dying?

There's one near the human and the android spawn. I always just assumed banks are found near spawns.

Since thread hit bump limit, i just post this.

Does your character have a theme?

I'm glad I chose to play this

I'd probably be having more fun if I wasn't weak as fuck and have no idea how to get even nearly as strong as everyone else. My BP just seems to raise at arbitrary points.

I'm weak as shit too but after a while of training and shadow sparring I went out and fought Reptilians without much trouble, except when they ganged up on me. At the very least we can take consolation in the fact we're both weak.

meant for

I guess.

You two should fuck, and by fuck I mean fight. You'll raise your BP that way.

suprisingly there are other groups aside from the guys who jerk off each other at the lookout tower

And the specific group that made this post is 2 minutes form becoming stardust.

Whats the deal with the eggs everywhere?

These are made by Icers and their eggs become spawn points for them.

*For next Icer characters.

Fug u it wasnt me.

It's ok. I'm Krillin-tier too.

fug

Honestly idk why they giving me shit. I'm only 75000 BP I cant fight them yet. Maybe it's because i dick around with Eggplant and shitpost but still. Nia mostly fucks with me alot because i dick around with Eggplant in the game. It's like she cant take a joke im just saying. Fucking binded me on Earth with 100k energy for no reason without announcing the reason why.

who the fuck cares

Your right I shouldn't be bitching about a mediocre fan game. Only really fun part was helping blowing up Earth.

next time it wont be earth ill blow up it'll be my school

How does Unlock Potential work?

Unlock potential works by just increasing the max BP limit on another character I think? Dont qoute me on that but thats what I think it did to me. It didn't increase my BP at all so thats my best guess.

I really don't know, but it's supposed to be a BP cap soft increase along with a boost up to the person unlocking your potential.
So if you have low bp, getting unlocked from a person with a higher base bp will boost yours up to their level and increase your cap by like 1%.

How do you deal with age? Does immortality even do anything?

Become a Namek

You don't. Just train more when you hit decline age for higher gains.
If it annoys you too much use restore youth.
Yes, it blocks decline age decrease to BP and other stats.
You lose it after you get killed once.

Does restore youth stop working eventually?

I do believe it will work less and less efficiently as more it is used.

We got another SKILLWISHER here.

Fuck, that wasn't be, but I did that before because someone in chat said "i should have wished for genki"
What is best wish? esp if you're a nublet with no bp?

Then, wish for the inability to grant people skills through Dragon balls the next time you make a wish!

Money is a good wish any time, 50 mil is nothing to sneeze at.

What can you even do with that, though? it seems like most of the game is based around RPing depending on powerlevel

Buy and upgrade a gravity for yourself so you can train your BP and stats.

Ah thanks, does that cap off at a certain point?

Base BP has a cap and it is 50k right now, Gravity Training stops being effective after you hit the cap.

But I'm above that and I'm still a bitch. At that point does it just start going slower?

Not how it works.

Just keep training and fighting stronger people, your BP will go up with that.

How does it work then? Because I see people way above 50k all the time.

new bread
8ch.net/v/res/14242090.html

Races have BP multipliers. Saiyans are 2x, if memory serves.

Try this next time:

whats the new address

nigger.urmom/rektm8