Rune: Ragnarok

New Pre Alpha gameplay trailer nigs, it's looking good.

Other urls found in this thread:

runeragnarok.com/topic/faq-12-27-2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice, I thought they had quietly cancelled it. Rune 1 is painfully underrated.

It's an obvious mix of the two

it looks pretty I guess, but it's really the kind of game you can't judge the content of until you see some actual game play footage. For now, expectations are low. western action game usually means bad action game.

sorry for insulting the great legacy of god of war and xenoclash

You're wrong and completely ignorant after fellating Nipjew cock for decades
That I can agree with

fps
lets not remember that pile of shit
arpg
too unfinished but had promise
ya named 1 good one, congrats, its also a 17 year old game, got any more games everyone knows about

nice vpn

Except when it's not, I guess Action games are all Beat em Up/Hack and Slash games now
Pleb
With action combat
Unfinished or not it's still good and it's not nearly as unfinished as DMC 4.
Here are some more
-Gauntlet
-Alien Swarm
-Ruiner
-Furi
What?

Name a good western action game in the last 10 years. They don't fucking exist.

-Grim Dawn
-Mark of the Ninja
-The Mummy
-Running wit hRifles

dark legacy is the best game in the series and it's older than you
shit abandoned by valve and its players after 2 weeks, was better as a mod
shit
pfffffffffffffffft reaching hard aren't we

yeah, get some taste plebe, this is just embarrassing.

A FUCKING STEALTH GAME AAHHAHAHHAHAHHA
it gets better never mind, keep posting

Dark Legacy is mediocre garbage and BA is twice the game that pile of feces will ever be.
Except it was good, free and had shittons of community made content.
t.Casual who couldn't even get past the first Boss
Mark of the Ninja is much more than that

BA:DA

this got pathetic fast, the western industry really does have nothing to show for it. Either way it sounds like you'll be happy with however Rune ragnarok turns out since your taste is already irredeemably shit

Before you had the decency to make up some shit on why each individual game is crap, now you're just generalizing without any kind of arguments provided and showcasing to everyone that you're a strawman straight out of a MSPaint comic who isn't remotely capable of having an actual discussion, unless you're actually willing to prove me wrong and display some kind of goodwill.

Here's your last reply
No go jerk off to your mediocre garbage and pretend like they're masterpieces.

I'd be surprised if you'd even played five of them

Here's a FAQ
runeragnarok.com/topic/faq-12-27-2017/

This board would be so much better if each of you just ignored these lazy assclowns. All they want to do is pretend they're cool by having everyone reply to their retarded ("edgy" in their mind) opinions so they can dismiss each of them in turn in an increasingly low-effort fashion. If I had to name a single thing that makes this board shit, it would be this guy and posters like him. It's almost as blatant as "Prove me wrong" topics on Holla Forums.

Sounds like it could be promising at least, let's hope it's not mired in the attention it's sure to receive in the coming year.

they're too easy to fuck with, low iq retards are always eager to prove themselves to be the dumbest fuckers on the board

The problem is their posts are vapid shit that do nothing but fill space and the replies also become that by proxy (unless they're especially funny). In effect, it's like one of those trolls that's pretending to be retarded; whether or not he's trolling or disingenuous, his posts had the same effect.

You just replied to the retard derailing the thread, good job.

The taste of Yellow cock will never be rinsed off your mouth.

No shit, but how else am I going to discourage the same behavior? Also, technically I did not reply to him directly.
Well fuck, guess that proves my point a little as to the motive of clowns like this one though. Notice how he didn't reply to any of the other posts replying to him

I don't get your stance that the West is incapable of making good action games when we've seen games such as Nex Machina, Furi, Cuphead, Cursed Castilla, Super Hydorah, Devil Daggers, Aztez, Blue Revolver, Contra 4, Shovel Knight, Shinobi (3DS), Sonic Mania, Bionic Commando: Rearmed, Luftrausers and Super Crate Box. If you don't think they are, I'd sure like to hear your reasoning on why that is. Especially recently has there been a trend of Western indie games veering more towards minimalist arcade gameplay rather than trying to add as much fluff as possible as was the case with these roguelite games, with similar games such as Pawarumi and Overload makibg their debut soon.

your mom last night