So it has been pretty much confirmed GTA VI will be a reboot/remake of Vice City

So it has been pretty much confirmed GTA VI will be a reboot/remake of Vice City.

The question is, will it be set in the 80's again or will it be contemporary like GTA V is?

[citation needed]

If they did make another Vice City, setting it in the 80s would be the only sensible choice. A contemporary Vice City would be just another GTA 4 or 5, and 80s nostalgia is very popular now.

Get on my level.

BTFO

Something that also occured to me is that in the 80s you wouldn't have cell phones which would change things a bit. There wouldn't be any fake web either, but they could instead create fake BBS.

nice try fag

fuck off shill

Yeah no video game threads allowed on Holla Forums.

That's good, I hate how there's so much non-stop talking in GTA 4 and 5.

Too roundy.

Rockstar won't get a single shekel from me. They're up there with EA and the likes now.
Remember the GTA online fiasco.

how about instead OP actually takes two minutes from his daily gum-rooting routine and actually sources his claims

What are you, 12?

Which one? Banning players for having too much money? Emptying the accounts of people who grinded for it? Banning people who ever played with someone who was banned for "hacking"? There are more I'm forgetting here

oh look it's gay-o-clock ,time for your medicine

Will I be able to play as a transnigger though

Combination of them all. It's funny, any other Developer would've been hanged with a rope by the players, you'd think this shit would even trip autistic fanboys like Bethesdas paid mods did. The game has a 68% score on the steam store, yet all the retards keep re-buying and playing it.

It's probably because the single player is decent enough. I only bought it with dirty steambux a friend gave me when he got sent 10x the amount he actually paid for.

by the time it actually comes out y2k would have been close to if not actually 20 years ago

if they bring back the FUN AI from GTA4, this could be a good game. GTAV was a clusterfuck of missing features from the previous game. crowbcat does a great video about it.
GTAV's world would have been so much fun if it had the gameplay of GTA4, and this new "world" looks fun, but the game wont even be worth playing if they dont fix those basic problems.

Why the fuck would they make a sequel to V when they still have millions of autistic kids buying into their micro transactions non-stop since 2013?

Been playing Gta V with my friends last few days and we see many guys flying around with motorcycles and spitting a thousand rockets per minute destroying everything. Yesterday a guy made clones of my friends spawn around them and punch them. I was inside my apartment and the clones spawned there too but they wouldn't beat me up, just stand there. Then I got stuck inside a cage that the hacker made. Crazy how they have power.
Also you guys forgot the time when people modding on single player got banned for it.

The car physics in GTA IV was pretty retarded though. Cars handle like boats.
But my major gripe with IV is how depressing it looks, with all the grey/brown filters and claustrophobic streets of New York, I preferred GTA 3 in that regard.

In comparison, GTA V looks vibrant and colorful. It's the next best thing since VC in terms of giving you a feeling that you're on an exotic vacation.

Story-wise though? GTA IV takes the cake. It's an actual crime drama, but V is just a better sandbox game and that's what the San Andreas kiddies wanted.

Good thing they sent a C&D to that alternative multiplayer mod. Fucking kikes

When there's microtransactions to be made you can pretty much kiss that goodbye as far as this franchise in concerned.

I'd left my left nut that the robocop police AI is here to stay.

GTA V as I truly imagined it

I'd BET my left nut, i meant…
fuck i need to get some sleep.

the gta4 car physics were weighty and felt much more realistic. your complaints are shit and sound like something a normalfag casual would complain about. watch this video, the differences get more severe as it goes on. the freeroam of GTA4 and the city has infinitely more depth compared to 5. i live in NY and grew up in the bronx, the color palette is accurate.

not just that, but if i shot some guys leg, in gta4 he'd fall, get back up, and limp while screaming and running away. in GTAV, he just hits the ground and dies. explosions dont knock you down in 5, they either kill you or dont affect you at all. in 5 when you die, the camera doesnt linger so you cant even see the massive destruction that takes place after your death or watch your guy tumble down a mountain.

Now THAT'S a microtransaction. :^)

In real life cars don't act like they're going to almost flip over from steering slightly to the left or right.

They handle reasonably for regular cars on all season tires. Even though the suspension setting may be a bit too soft in IV, in V it was far too rigid.

It makes the game look dystopian. Vice City stays in Vice City, GTA IV is about Liberty City that has became worse than it was back in 2001.

But IV's city just feels more alive to me.

HAH!

they dont do that in GTA4, youre mistaken. watch the video at the 3 minute mark for a comparison in the driving.

Going 30+ mph in a regular car and turning like 45 degrees does create a lot of body roll.

So why does this matter?
It's going to be a shit game by a shitty dev and shitty pub.
No randomness from GTA IV

I don't see rockstar passing up the opportunity to be a bunch of South Park tier fence shitters and make fun of trump and SJWs, it has to be modern.

>>>/cuckchan/

look at all those sources and my repeating digits

(checked)
Almost makes me feel better for missing trips by one digit.

sage

Cell phones existed, but they were really only used by the very wealthy and quality wasn't very good. Some of the mob bosses could have them but regular mooks and civilians wouldn't.

You're not thinking.

There's a radio station in VC where they predicted the radical SJW feminists of today.

Not so much a prediction when the people behind it were aware of the game plan and were helping to carry it out, though.

SOURCE OF GTFO
>>>/4chan/

Why not try for three?

What's wrong with 80's aesthetic? What does it have to do with (((them?)))

People born in the 1980s are now the demographic with the greatest purchasing power, so kikes are changing advertising to pander to their childhood nostalgia and remaking all the shit that existed when they were young.

If you like anything from the past and fondly look back on it, then you're a kike golem.

Try harder, moishe.

Jesus Christ you sound stupid

Take your meds or go back to

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/x/

Also filtered.

Holy mother fucking christ, kill yourself.

Clockwork.
Thanks for proving me right, you fucking shills.

I can't imagine being this embarrassing to everyone around me.

You're not even trying.
How ironic.

Companies have noticed the popularity of 80's "retro" style. Things like vaporwave have clued jews into a new genre to bleed dry.

Y'all ain't from dese here parts, pardner.

Either reply on topic or don't reply, shill.

Nobody is owed checks, faggot. They either check your numbers or they don't.

Does it matter, when the game has a 0% chance of being good?

Some of the stories people tell about the game suddenly seemed believable.

They should do GTA VI in Vice City just because of this logo.

It's probably wishful thinking from me but over the last year, R* has been adding lots of 80s classics, from past GTAs and new ones - for example Turismo Classic (from SA but the car is from the 80s), Cheetah Classic (Cheetah from VC), Torero (Infernus from VC), etc., I hope those vehicles are pulled from some sort of new 80s Vice City GTA in development. But it's only wishful thinking and such game would probably be a disappointment anyway with another poor map design, unsatisfying driving and shooting and a comically short campaign.

To be honest gta has never been about the story and people who say otherwise probably haven't touched the games. The missions have always been a tutorial that teaches you how to have fun by yourself fucking around the map, which was the point of GTA. That's why gta SA is the best even though all of the story missions are boring.
However I don't know how it is in gta 5 because I dropped that early on, and gta 4 which I dropped midway through a decade ago and don't remember much.

I'm not the kind of fag to jerk off over how OMG THE STORY IS SO DEEP like the IV fags, but you can't say the missions are unimportant, especially since many of them have shit you can't do in freeroam. And even the freeroam is dead and empty in V, jack shit to do on a boring map, nothing like SA, even IV which was criticized for being a stepdown had a more immersive environment with better ways to fuck around in.

That's pretty much the first thought to come to my head. They'd just use Reagan as a proxy to create a parody based on some of the shared characteristics of him and Trump - such as being a star prior to politics.

But they already did that with GTA V.

Is that a testarossa?
Truly the last beautiful ferrari

Can Rockstar not make new things anymore? I don't think I even want more GTA, unless it's set in the future or something. It's been done now.