Alter Ego #3 - Adolescence

This game came out on the Commodore 64 in 1986. In it, you play out a person's entire life and control all of their decisions. You can get a job, a wife, a house, have kids, and die in your sleep… or you can get kidnapped, raped, and murdered as a child. The choice is yours!

We've just finished our childhood. As it turns out, we really are Vivian, go figure! Hopefully we can maintain our honest mean streak well into our teens. We've got a lot of things ahead of us, like school, boys, jobs, friends, family, and all that stuff. Will we maintain our course towards becoming a serial killer, or will we get a job and live a quiet life?

Like before, I'll be picking the first posts that respond to me, so we can keep the game moving quickly. I'll always be picking the top icon from the "map", so just let me know what icon to pick and we'll go into that situation.
Once again, here's a stat check. We got quite a bit more retarded once we started menstruating, but we're still a very upstanding young girl who can be very blunt about her feelings. Interestingly, we've gotten a lot smarter in the past 3 scenarios.
HOWEVER, we're now spending money every turn! Don't run out, or you'll be a poorfag, and nobody likes a poorfag.

Old thread:

Lets get fucked

Before we start, let me explain our new icons. The cap is for school, but we can't do anything there yet. The boy and the girl are relationships, go figure. Here, we can search for a mate. The money sign is for finding a job, another one we can't do right now. The rock climber is for when we want to take a random risk. All of these eat up time, but we can do them whenever we want. Try not to abuse it.
Anyway, where are we going?

Kill yourself

Social

lets right all the wrongs of the world as well

Is there a cliff nearby?

We've managed to avoid drowning so far. We'll see if that continues.

Alright, it's time for gym class, but we're going to the mall after school. Apparently there aren't showers or anything, so we'll smell like sweaty teenage girl if we go to class. What ever are we to do?

Creative/Go to gym class

Handle all confrontations with extreme violence.

We will not be a fatbody
GYM CLASS

Honest go

Nope, sorry.

We can do that when it comes up, but not here.

Fine, let's go to class and get swole. I guess it's the best thing to do anyway.
Do we really want to work out that hard, though?

Shower scene

Take a shower, what was the issue then?

Guys, we can't do our hair if we take a shower. Are you sure about this?

Yes, Vivian always had unkempt hair anyway

Guys will think its hot, yes

Shower

We get a little wet.

Literally who cares. Just do it.

Turn it some more, let's get soaked

Keep turning pussy

Turn some more, I could shower with a drizzle so can her.

Ah just forget about it it was just a funny prank to go to the shower.

Crank it, we're committed to not be smell bad.

This is life as a woman. You chose this. How cold is this water, though, what the fuck?

What the fuck? Learn to turn the heat up and walk out of the stream you stupid bitch.

Family

Women feel cold at 60°f, so non heated water would be freezing to them.

When did rock climbing get in the mix?

see , we can go try to kill ourselves any time we want to

Do a random risk, keep this going negro.

Vivian's walking around when she stubs her toe and yells out
FUCK
Mom hears her and asks her what she said.
What did she say?

I feel chilly at that temperature, but I live in Texas

I told you, those are risks that we can undertake at any time. You know. Risks.

Find a boy.

Truthful/Tell her you did and so what
COME AT ME BITCH

too cool to care tell her you did and so what

2cool4u

Oh sorry, thought I missed it last thread. Got it.

FUCK YOU MOM

Mom gets PISSED, but ultimately, it's not that big a deal.

Too cool, apologize.

Random risk

Get to fucking

We're eating with our friends when they decide to dine and dash. Should I stop, or continue?

Continue?

Continue, become a Thief early on.

NIGGERS
that is flagrently out of character

Alright, the plan is that we all sneak out the window, one by one… what could go wrong?

Fine lets stop

Sure, just make sure to leave Feedbag for last :^)

You're no fun.
Speaking of no fun, one of our relatives tried to kill themselves again. They get hospitalized and we're ostracized in our social circles because nobody wants to be around somebody with family problems. That's rough.

Really should have leveled with the large breasted security and sneak trainer earlier.

Fuck 'em. Family first.

FAMILY

The family dog has been acting weird lately, and some people think it might need to be put down. It's up to you to fix its behavior or else he's going to be sent away. What will Vivian do?

Take on responsibility/Train the Dog

Train dog.

Train

Baby Vivian wouldn't have thought about it this way. She would've bopped that fucker without a second thought. 8% Gentleness, we can take care of this ourselves. His "suicide attempts" are ruining our social life and shit, we have a casus belli.

Train the doggo and take responsibility.

The fuck, its a dog
Treat it right and train him

take the knot to calm him down

Of course we train the dog. Unfortunately, one day he shits right on top of dad's pillow. What the fuck do we do now?

Dispose and admit the truth

Try to wash it maybe.

DESIGNATED

what a fucking asshole dog

Play dumb.

Dad gives the dog away. Nice one, user.
What now?

Fair point but she's still 78% familial too.

Poor doggy.
Do risk.

Sechs

At least it isn't killed

What's going on here? It looks like a boy has a crush on us, but he has a girlfriend… and we're seeing someone? The fuck?

Continue, I need to know who we are seeing

who tf are we seeing
when did this happen

That's not how this works, buddy.
Do we want to meet Mike for a secret date?

Nah.

Stop. Cheating on whoever the fuck we're dating isn't going to work out well.

Fine, fine. Let's check out the relationship screen, anyway. What's going on in here?

No need to cuck Mike.

For all we know, we have some husbando in a video game that we "see"

Meet someone

Let us meet somebody, and I guess cuck whoever is seeing us

Meet someone.

Date present partner.

It doesn't count if it's a girl.

Alright, Vivian wants to meet a strapping young lad. Where shall we go hunting?

Near home, lets find vincent

Outside of school

Look at all these boys! Which one of them sounds good to you?

Mark

Frank
Covered wars you know

Meet Mark, dine on cake with him.

Why are girls such massive sluts?

We should marry then divorce for alimony

The fuck happened to Vincent? We still need to figure out how to play doctor.

Oh god… we plan to go on a date with Mark, who's an ugly fucker. But wait, there's some cake in the fridge! It's sooooo tasty, but if we eat any, Vivian somehow won't be able to fit into her jeans in for the date!
She's in control though, and the date goes swell. Unfortunately.
What next?

Maybe Vincent ate too much soy and decided females were gross.

THE MEMES

Social, we need to put the bitches in line.

Hahaha its really him

>You can actually pin him down and go to the kitchen, get a knife, then murder the shit out of him. Don't remember if anything happens after that, though.

We're buying tampons at the store, but this guy named Mike is the cashier. I don't get the problem, since we're dating Mark, but whatever. What do we do?

Mike Bardy is the fucker how was mean to us and had a crush on us. Normal register

Poor Mike, he liked us and couldn't express himself, and we thought he was a dick so we tried to trip him. And then we cucked him for Mark while he was too busy working a job

He gives us some free gum because we're a girl.
Later on, his friend makes a period joke towards us because we're a girl. Being a womyn is hard!
Speaking of which, what's our next objective?

Normal and go fer it.

If Mike is cooler, than let's break up with mark. Mark isn't trustworthy, which is a crime punishable by death.

Whoops, my bad.

Heart

Things have been going real rough for Vivian lately. How's she feeling about all her problems?

Feeling fine talk.

Feeling fine amd talk to someone

Feeling just fine, let is pass

If you're feeling fine, why would you need to talk to someone?

You're just denying your problems, user. Why don't you open up to someone? Oh well, it happens.

So we are supposed to be depressed or even suicidal because some fags said some shit? Anyhow, family

I think it's because a bunch of other shit is happening at the same time. Being a teenager can be rough for no reason, it's a hormonal thing, I guess.
Anyway, woah, looks like Vivian had a raunchy time at a friend's house last night! Don't tell Mark! Too bad that we can't hide it from mom though!

Embarrassed truth.

I took the last one, so I think the next user should have this one.

Crafty give an excuse.

If you insist.

Mom's not a retard, she knows it's a hickey. I take it you've never dealt with them personally?
Also, we see dad's dick. It's awkward. Hopefully this doesn't lead some some doujin type shit.

We're going through puberty, doing retarded things is part of growing up.

He only avoided us for 3 days because he was trying to hide his erection.

social

Speaking of erections, some of our friends are going skinnydipping. Is Viv ready to show her puffy red bush to the world?

TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF
UNINHIBITED

TAKE IT OFF UNINHIBITED
CONFIDENCE LEVELS: RISING

Unihibited make the other girls jelly at our superior figure

You don't give a shit, it's just clothes. Nobody else seems to feel the same way and they all stay dressed. How do we feel about this?

Unashamed

Unashamed,

It's no big deal. Some of the boys act weird, though, but we don't care.
What's our next step?

We need to go and check on the cake-kike

Oh, it's time for a stat check, too.

What, like for a date?

Sure, lets go on another date and steal his food

Activate it.

what the fuck is going on

CUCK HIM

see him, cuck the cake kike

CUCKOLDRY IS DEGENERATE STAY LOYAL TO THE CAKE KIKE

Do we have amnesia? How many boyfriends do we have? Cuck him

Sorry, we're too trustworthy to cuck our dedicated boyfriend. Better luck next time.
Anyway, what's next?

Lotta loyalty for a hired cake

Family

Some girl's bitch mom comes over to our house and starts talking shit about us to our mom! What the fuck is her problem?

Calm and talk to mom

She sides with us, of course. Vivian's a good girl, she don't do nothing like that. Afterwards, we have a wonderful summer vacation with our friends and maybe Mark? Who knows. I'm not sure how badly we're cucking him.

heart

THE CAKE KIKE CUCKED US ON NEW YEAR'S EVE WITH OUR BEST FRIEND!
WHAT THE FUCK, MARK? ANSWER FOR YOURSELF

ANGRY, BOYFRIEND

GET ANGRY AND CONFRONT MARK

VERBAL BLITZ AT MARK KUN

WHAT THE FUCK MARK
AND AFTER VIV REMAINED TRUE

What did the meme say anout trusting kikes user?

Does this mean Mark is an Honorary Aryan Chad? Nahhh

From now on we should take every opportunity to cuck mark

We need to show that kike who's boss

What does that mean?

Heart

Yellow

We don't want to end up being the town bicycle user. We should take a calm and calculated approach, and kill his dog.

Aryans wouldn't murder animals

Dad wants to talk to us about college. Honestly, he doesn't even think that women should go to college, but this is 1986, so things aren't nearly as fucked as they are now.
How does Vivian feel about this?

Relationship, break up with mark.

But Jews are animals user!

Based dad be calm and listen to his redpill

Calm listen for daddy.

Why are we being calm?

calm, listen like a good womyn

Dad is half-right, college education is not necessary at all.

You said we could murder people, when can we murder mark before or after we marry him? Because let us just kill him now

Appreciate

Thanks dad, you're right!
Sheep.
What's next?

We should be marrying him after he lands some cushy job, have a kid with Mike Brady (who we've been seeing on the side anyways), and then divorce the kike.

I don't know what to pick with this, but I do know we need to show mark how we deal with cheaters.

Any option that lets us cheat on Mark

Break it off with mark, go see someone else.

Trips confirm, but please point out when Aryans murdered 6million Jews?

We break it off with the cake kike for cheating on us. In our sadness, we enter a cereal contest and win a shitton of cereal. Man, I love eating cereal and playing vidya in the morning.
Here are our new stats.
Where do you want to meet a new girlfriend-free boy?

Outside of school and home. Mark lived near home so far away from there

Where did it all go so wrong

Alright, but this list looks a little familiar…

I JUST WANTED TO PLAY BASEBALL DAMN IT

Damn, lets go with Frank

Why would a fat, ugly jew like Mark cheat on us at a party when we're in the same room? It just doesn't make any sense, and it hurts.

Frank's a bit of a dick, but otherwise a cool guy. We start dating him, no problem.

We are a perfect match for Frank

Good point friendo, can't argue with that there.

lets do risky shit

Hey kid, wanna get a retarded tattoo?

Continue

Fucking no.

You arrive at the tattoo shop.

no fuck that no tramp stamp

You monster, well she is 2D anyway.

Keep going

stop

CONDUCTOR

This guy won't let us do this without a parent here, right?

We are doing this. Fuck pussying out everytime

GO

stop

Oh man, you're a resilient one.
Well, he says this shouldn't hurt. I hope he's right, cause it looks like we're doing it!

I LEFT TO GET A SANDWICH LOOK WHAT YOU DID

stop

user is a bitch, you wamt to keep going, right? Lets keep going and end with a bang

Good job, now we wasted all that time!

skel

Faggot

Fuck you that's a tramp stamp and we'll turn into a feminist down the road.

Thank god no tramp stamp.

Are we able to do school and work stuff now, by the way?

Holla Forums really isn't into risky behavior, is it? What a bunch of virgins.

A cousin of ours has a bunch of wigs she wants to give to us. Did she recover from cancer or something?

Sure why not.

Interdasting, why not.

Must be some musical-loving faggot.
Refuse the wigs, not interested

We were like 1 continue from getting the tattoo

Fuck off with the tattoo, once you become used goods you're a whore for life.

Because we're so alpha, eventually we get other kids at school to wear wigs. Nice. Unfortunately, we also get mono because we play too much vidya when we should be outside exercising. Not nice.
Also, I picked the school option to see if it would let me, and uh… it won't let me back out. Good news: we can!

What possible significance could this have?

Don't those shorts must have herpes stuck to them.

Then why are we even keep doing the risky decisions if we back out every time?

Never let anyone choose the random risk, as it wastes time and we never go through with them.

Wew, a natural memestress.

Well, you get us chewed out, fantastic.

Yeah, you guys are a bunch of pussies, I'm disappointed in you. Anyway, we can apply for jobs now, or we can continue onward.

We don't need a job as a womyn, lets do a heart

Get a job.

Seconding , disregard job for marital gibs

Because OP is a faggot, and this game takes sadistic pleasure in putting you in those situations.

It looks like mom's car broke down or something? I'm not sure how to interpret this. Regardless, it looks like she needs our help making dinner, but we have plans with our friends. What ever are we to do?

FAMILY

Mom helped us with the bitch neighbor, so make dinner for mom

Of course we'll help out, we're a moralfag. What are we making?

Hambugers?

We can test whether or not they are commie filth

Shit son, i can only make burgers off that list, no way some faggot girl from the 80s can do better

Chicken cordon bleu.

We are burgers. We eat burgers. Burgers are quick and easy to make. It all makes perfect sense.
Wait, oh shit, I fucked up and saved over the cap of what happened. Good news is that we made the burgers so fast that mom slipped us $10 of spending money and we still had enough time to go out with friends. Burgers saved the day!
What now?

social

Oh god, finally.
There's a new girl in school. She's a gook and she can't speak English well.

Ignore, unconcerned. Fucking chinks.

hah

Fuck chinks, they are ruining vudya

Fuck em'.

*vidya

Naturally, Vivian ignores her.
Later, mom comes by and embarrasses her while her friends are over, but Vivian plays it cool as usual.

Social

Oh man, some of our friends got their grubby hands on some wine. I wonder how? Regardless, they've got some and want to drink it with us. Will we?

drink it, excitted

We only drink imported wine from Italy, decline

Alright, there's 12 ounces between the 16 of you. You drink… a bit. How's it feel?

We can take it.

Normal, acting like a drunk is retarded, even while really drunk

Normal. Perhaps revenge is near.

Bad news: we got caught. Bummer. We didn't even actually get drunk! What a shame.

No more normalfag shit. Dump Frank.

BYE BYE, FRANK! You were… there.

Heart next

That needs to change

This kid at school tells us we can make sweet money if we sell some drugs. You down, user?

Not interested

Drugs are degenerate

Of course we don't, we're not like that. But we are apparently giving ourselves a super saiyan haircut or something. I dunno.
We've got quite a bit left to go, and to be honest, I'm getting tired and I can tell it's affecting this. I'm gonna head to bed soon, but I'll be back in the morning to keep this going. This time I'll pick whatever option is the most popular and we'll go back to the usual rules after that.
It's been fun, hopefully we make things less normalfaggy tomorrow.

Fuck that.

Also, what the fuck did this kid do to get arrested in South America? Could you imagine if that happened to some kid you knew in high school?

Social.

Family

Acting as a mule, usually,

I think too many are lurking or passed out. I'll just go with first for social.

social

Nice of you to finally admit you're only doing this in the hopes you'd get a train wreck.

Of course I do, who doesn't?

The fact that it's not a train wreck speaks for itself, although 80's logic might throw a wrench in sooner or later.

Well, the option to play as a honorable delinquent who beats up people talking shit has barely been an option, so I'm disappointed really.

Just bumping hoping the thread doesn't die, how long do you sleep for OP? It's been 12 hours.

Maybe you can read the rules before making continuation threads next time