I just finished up Tales of Berseria, why is the ending of this otherwise, ok game so terrible?

I just finished up Tales of Berseria, why is the ending of this otherwise, ok game so terrible?

How did you stomach the awful combat?

The ending was great, the fuck are you on about? Do you want me to educate you on why birds fly, faggot? Because if you answer wrong, you'll be swimming right with the mews in the sea, dicksucker.

Some characters are just bad to use, while others are passable at best. I pity the person who only used Velvet.

Velvet is the only one with a free combo extender.

Because I'm guessing it has to tie into Zesteria at some point?

Was it worth it? I was thinking of trying berseria out.

Birds fly because they choose to fly faggot.

This series has been goatshit since Xillia.

I personally thought it was pretty alright, though the combat gets too grindy after a while. Personally enjoyed the story quite a bit and it was the main reason I went through the game.

who thought was a good idea to make combos that actualy dont follow up to each other.
The combat is so awful its laughable.
You cant even prepare well for combate and the equipment options are so awful it looked like it was taken out of a indie game.

I loved it, but I am a perplexing man, so take it as you wish.
Also:
M A G I L O U
F U N
L I G H T
1 6 0 c m
I M A G I N E

Your answer is shit. Just because you suck dicks by choice doesn't mean every action of every being is a result of will. Birds fly because ur gay

it's worth a pirate

Are all of your party members literal cunts?

Nope. Laphicet's pretty nice, Eizen has a neutral cunt-level, Rokurou's a bro initially though he definitely has cunt moments, Eleanor's perfect, Magilou is perfect. Velvet definitely is a cunt, though. Cunty cunt. Uncountable cuntness-type cunt.

I see you are also a man of distinguished taste.

At any rate, I'm doing side shit so I haven't actually finished it yet. It's been a decent entry so far, I think, but maybe Xillia just pissed me off so much that anything will do it for me now.

Eleanor a shit.
Magilou a best.

Why even play video games?

Because it had to tie into Zest. Ending is alright though.

But she's the best one to use aside from Eleanor and Rokurou

you w0t m8 unless you're comparing ToB's battle system to previous ones in which case yes

Velvet may not be as versatile as Rokuro but you an idiot if you think she's not fun to mess around with, especially her later artes

Damn straight
Meme answer but still a good meme
eh, still an /ss/ cunt at least

I dunno you chose to use those level uppers rather than just the costumes, you tell me casual

It's simple. She makes a strike, and then zwei more. Perfect sense.

I am.

I think ToX2's battle system is the definitive standard, if they could somehow combine that with the Soul Gauge system we'd have a legit Devil May Cry wannabe system (in a good way)

>mfw Velvet kicked Teresa in the fucking face
This game may be edgier than its predecessor but it does have more of a kick to it than ToZ. Plus this wasn't ruined by Hideo Baba's shitty waifuism
I'm still fucking salty about Alisha

Because most Japanese writers, authors and mankaga are retarded and thing "tragedy = good" in the same way idiots think "dark/edgy = mature"
Which, as you can see, is also the case with Berseria

The best part about this were the character designs, seeing a kid get skewered bloody in a Tales Of game and the funny witch.

Also, side topic, but does anyone else wish we'd return to the days of being part of a pure, holy and incorruptible order that hunted the powers of darkness with ruthless abandon?
I miss RPGs where the "church" or equivolent wasn't evil and the knights weren't corrupt and the bad guys weren't also "shades of gray" because some dumb faggot thinks that's realistic or somehow interesting for the umpteenth time

meant equivalent
I guess I was thinking of the word "violent" when I mistyped
no idea why I'd be thinking that

There isn't even good /ss/ the game is trash

KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL

Tragedy is good when done right. Even done badly, it sure beats the fuck out of the oversaturation of "happy" endings where everything turns out alright, everyone lives, the hero gets the girl, and the villain gets their comeuppance. All wrapped up with a nice tidy bow to make you feel warm fuzzies, because western writers/producers have it in their heads that if you leave the theater/tv/game feeling sad or depressed, or really anything other than a warm fuzzy, then you'll associate negative emotions with their brand and that will make you less likely to buy their garbage in the future.

and they're probably right

I want to marry Magilou!

i didn't have a face for this

Japan has a weird relationship with Christianity and if you ever see something going with that kind of aesthetic, at least one of the higher ups will be a shady fucker, and/or outright evil even if the run of the mill priests are good people who take in orphans, take care of the poor and all that good stuff. There are exceptions, but don't expect it from JRPGs.

Plus, there is the general attitude that the evil guys get all the cool toys. Even though JRPGs, and a lot of video games, don't have that be the case.

There is a right way to do everything, user. A happy ending works well in vidya, especially if the game is good and difficult. You make someone work for that happy ending and they will appreciate it more than if it is handed to them.

It happens so often, I kinda wish there was a game somewhere that poked fun at that. Something like the main characters not trusting the church/knights because a atheistic or poor village early in the game soured their opinions with second-hand stories only for it to turn out that the holy knights are legitimately helpful to the common folks.

Like, the only fights you have with them are instigated entirely by the party because they think they're doing something bad, but it's a misunderstanding.

'Babbies first' power hour? This game, and especially it's predecessor, sucked massive floppy dongs.

Pic related is the greatest Tales game, with the greatest combat, that every single person on the planet should play. It is concentrated fun and good times injected directly into your brain. Tales reached its zenith with its release and the series will never again be nearly as good. Goddamn, I wish I could erase all memory of the game and experience it all over again.

I haven't played that one. I might just make it the next one I play since I finished Brazillia today.
I was gonna replay Vesperia, my favorite, since it's the only one I have at hand.

The story is straight up trash. Malik was cool and the combat was pretty good, though.

Might want to make sure you play all other relevant Tales before you tackle the ultimate kamige that is ToGf. It's frustrating to play them afterwards, having realized that all other entries are but gruel fit for the masses in comparison.

ToV is the only one that even so much as manages to approach the sheer level of detail and care beautifully effaced into every single mechanic, narrative, and skit Graces offers. Do note however, that this technical mastery comes at a cost to the games writing department, but nobody plays Tales for the story anyways so it's an insignificant mar on an otherwise spotless surface.

I just miss it so much

What a great Onee-san, and she loves to clean and cook.
Pure wife material.
Plebeians won't appreciate her.

lol you're blind if you think that Graces f has a better combat system than Destiny DC.

She thinks grating apple into a bowl is cooking.

She just needs more practice.