Vidya feels

i played it for the first time recently, I think I enjoyed halo 2 more even though halo 3 had some better levels it didn't really hit some of the highs of halo 2. I liked the scarabs even if they were a bit too easy, at least they found a good repurposing for the overly scripted halo 2 concept of scarabs. toning back of dual wielding in SP for the sake of MP was kinda annoying though. I loved how there were so many OP options for your loadouts in halo 2 but they were all extremely viable in their own way. Halo 3 feels a lot less interesting in this way and I think its also in part due to the brutes being kinda boring to fight.

music is god tier however and one platform cucks will never know this feel

I bet I can get dubs.

Most of my movies are on VHS.
Timesplitters was a better series

Dubs

What's a VHS? Is it like a movie cassette or something?

Nice

VHS was fucking garbage.

Betamax shill detected

I think it's life's way of telling you to stop wasting time on your computer.

These days it's a storage medium that's treasured by posturing manchildren that didn't actually grow up with them.

They're like decoration at this point.

Halo 3 defined a generation. Nowadays its just weeb moeshit on steam.

I'm on Holla Forums an average of probably 5 minutes a day and it's the only form of "social media" I use. How much time am I spending before I'm not wasting it? The few real-life friends I have are normalfags who snapchat their fucking lunch every day and facebook for over an hour a night. Yet, they still have plenty of places to turn if they want to converse about Call of Duty WW2 or Last of Us or whatever piece of crap is being spammed by marketing firms at the time. I can't sit and play a game for longer than 45 minutes straight before getting antzy and needing to go outside (unless it's just before bed). Meanwhile, I see faggots putting 1000+ hours into pure repetitive garbage on Steam.

I do. I just wish there were more people to play these games with. Or at least talk about them without the hordes of 80-IQ trolls shitting up threads with complaints about "unintuitive UI" or "RNG lol."

Of shit

I played 20 minutes of TimeSplitters and it felt incredibly linear and boxed in.
I know Halo is the same, but TimeSplitters felt like you were just walking down a corridor with the occasional box to fight in, much like TimeShift.

It's always going to be a lot of things that you don't like before something you do shows up.
But you knew that already.

What game?

Speaking of PSX RPGs, how is Jade Cocoon? I played a demo of it back in thw day and really liked it, but I forgot all about it until I found a copy for cheap at a local hobby shop. Thinking about picking it up.

Not as good as FF7.

Oh, I recall my first time playing Halo 3…

FPS and gamepads, a match made in hell.

Thread should've ended there. I want cuckchan rapefugees to leave.

I always felt the opposite with Halo and other games specifically designed for controllers, playing the pc ports feels off, the gunplay isn't as satisfying, the feedback is nonexistent without vibration and the weapon balance/difficulty is completely fucked up.