World Of Warcraft: Vanilla WoW Private Server

Alright, what's the hot new private server everyone's playing on?

I play on light's hope anathema server, which according to them broke off from Elysium because they figured out he Elysium staffers we're good trading/selling chars/whatever other stuff. Hopefully it's a decent server.

Might as well ask here since it seems a waste to make a new thread about it.
Anyone know a good wotlk server?

Reminder Lord Garithos did nothing wrong and was right about everything.

Daily reminder to not play with channers as they will not raid and will bring trannies somehow. Also, Kronos III will launch on March 31th. Which class will you roll as? Personally, either a shammy or a warrior.

I'd like to believe a select few channers are really worth playing with, and rolling warrior.

I'll probably roll a druid, don't care which faction.

This.
playing with eithe rcuckchan or Holla Forums is a huge waste of time. They just ERP in goldshire or gank in STV and do absolutely nothing.

old Infinity guild got hijacked by retarded swedish faggots and his trannies alto it is possible the remaining sane people will reform as a guild

Nuts. Is there a good formula for playing with changers? I would like to hope some anons are good eggs.

Ruddy phone auto correct.

I hope you're right since the shit flinging that happened in previous vanilla wow threads. Would be nice I guess.

would be nice to bring back old Infinity guild without the swedish and tranny cancer from 4chan

BRING BACK THE LEAF

What is the best solo lvling spec? Going 2handed fury till you get mortal strike and then respeccing to prot at 60 and get pre-raid bis as a tank?

Protip: Just find a guild of the closest thing to normies that you can find.

I knew that thread derailer was some cuckchan bitch.

hello there fellow channers! how do you do?

This thread is proof that wowfags deserve nothing less than scaphism. If I could find you all I would fucking kill you.

Will you also teleport behind us?

I agree with you and I play WoW

That being said I'm waiting for K3 to launch. No chinks, not run by faggots and a good playerbase. People will probably kvetch about the character auction house. But that's just players selling characters they leveled to other players, or trading them for a specific class and level amongst other things. The character AH alone I know will piss people off and keep them from playing, which is good. Not gonna play with 8ch, and would advise people to do the same, just find a raiding guild and vouch for one another.

Light's hope is run by gold sellers, Elysium is run by scam artists and Everyst is a dead meme walking.

Huntard

LH is run by a group of people who sell gold to farmers and dupe accoutns to sell.

No trannies on Everyst, this is a lie by some autist who went into every thread to derail it.

No one wants to play on a dead server. Go shill your sub 200 server on reddit

You are damn lucky I have non non biyori and Kat to soothe me now and help me with my temper. Do not underestimate me.

Kronos 3, or nothing until classic. The private server scene is a fucking joke and would be doomed to a steady decline even without classic coming along to mercykill it.

The problem with Holla Forums guilds has always been weak leadership. You already know what I'm talking about. It's a shame because normalfag guild chat channels are so dull.

I'll probably go troll priest.

Yeah it was just one guy. Also nobody is shilling, the server is shutting down this week. I am just stating the facts lest anons fall into the trap of joining your drama queen guild again.

Got any proof?

The problem was none of the incarnations had the right kind of autism at the helm. People ended up letting the guys who burned out quickly.

the guy who was shilling the Folly guild in last thread was constantly defending Iron Guard actions despite claiming they arent remnants of Iron Guard so i understand why people are careful not to fall into another trap

You immediately got on the offensive as soon someone mentioned everyst, I know it's you.

I don't recall anyone from Folly even mentioning they were in iron guard, so I call bullshit.

Out of curiosity, how many of your are incels?

Because the thought that only one person could hate a bunch of spergs is stupid. It shows that you and others within your group were more than likely looking for a boogeyman to pin shit on. Did you ever stop for a second and think it could be people coming by to laugh at you. WoW threads are on permenant autosage because of everyst faggot sperging.

That's a redditor word

Can you dispel any connections to Iron Guard by saying who were people from Folly in old Infinity guild?

Even if there were Iron guard, the leadership certainly wasn't. It's not like we can run background checks on anyone, all we can do is act after someone proves to be undesireable. Also I don't understand how answering your question proves anything, not that I'd know their old Infinity names.

Your incessant turbo autism makes me sick, that's how I know it's you.

Over half the people I've met and gotten to know on vanilla WoW are married with kids. Lots of older women too. Very ara ara women.

Then there are the permavirgins and chinese.

Sure that's not yourself with the constant finger pointing :^)

You never asked people who they were in Infinity? How would you then know if they were from Holla Forums?

Just rolled up a warrior today for shits and giggles. Dwarf starting zone is awesome with the snow, its pissing rain outside right now. Already questing with some random slav dude I think, he can barely type English. Never joined a guild from this place, but I assume all the nonwhites roll Horde, so see you around I guess.

Why is this thread bumplocked?

You'd have to ask cobalt that question. I really love the mod abuse from these huge mod faggots who don't bother following rules.

First, anyone can lie about who they were. Second, they had to post in these threads to get in.

Yeah, this place is pretty much on its last legs and fucking done.

Not a mod but I can tell you why

Faggotry, plain and simple. The drama stems mainly from the old infinity disagreement server and since it's allowed to fester, they bring their shit here and it fucks the thread. The threads that killed it were the everyst threads. On one side you had people shitposting at the faggots playing on a server with less than 300 people and then you had the people who would rabidly defend their server choice. It gets better though, the people defending everyst were under the assumption that only certain people would dislike them and clearly you must be from X group to dislike them. So they'd sperg. It got so bad the last everyst thread that existed had mark himself appear and threatened to nuke the thread and possible all future threads pertaining to WoW.

More shitskins play alliance because paladin is EZ leveling. Considering Night elves are mutant trolls, dwarves and gnomes were artificial constructs given the curse of flesh and humans are just fucking there.

On horde you have a race of meta humans who got drugged up, invaded another world, got fucked because their leader at the time was a fucking idiot. Their homeworld is fucked because the guy who started it all tore their world apart opening MORE PORTALS. Then you have the trolls who are the oldest race next to Nelves and the High elves, all jungle fucks that practice island magics and some of the groups still practice cannibalism. With the playable Troll race being those who didn't want to be butt fucked by the undead plague only to get fucked by one of their own who wanted power.

Then you have the tauren who were getting fucked and forced out of their ancestral homeland that became desolace by a brony's wet dream. Like the indians they got their own reserve.

Then you have the undead. That despite canonically should contain dwarves, gnomes, humans and elves you can only play as humans and lead by a turbo bitch. Undead zones are basically human zones, but with no sun and rain.

screencapped for retardation

Fuck off kike, whites play human and dwarves.

Yeah, I can see that, and I guess it makes sense. I would still like a little note, though with at least some explanation from specific mod. They were nice enough to drop a link to the main labo post while they were locking labo threads.

Enjoy larping, kike faggot.

Forsaken are former Lordaeron people risen as undead, no dwarves, gnomes and elves and in early stages of vanilla development they were supposed to be part of Scourge faction (back when WoW had 4 factions, you can still see the Scourge symbol in Undercity map on vanilla servers), Sylvanas in vanilla and TBC was ok and in Wotlk the whole Varimathras betrayal arc didnt make sense, Cata onward was fanfiction territory.

It's really funny you say this because it was (You) who was stirring shit up every thread.

everyst is kill
lol

LOL!
Not a surprise.

Everyst is kill,guild was basically dead with 4 or 5 logging in the past couple of days.The shutdown announcement just came to bury it.
What do you think lying about what happened in the thread is gonna accomplish that didn't already occur?
Mark came around,deleted the posts by the faggot(s) stirring up shit regarding the past guilds,mark did indeed threaten to nuke the thread if (((disagreement))) drama caused by the derailing faggot(s) continued.
Low pop was the only,if considerable,downside of Everyst,all in all it was fun but the level disparity prevented us from running shit together.
I'll say this though,despite the user's at folly being a nice enough bunch,from what i've seen in the Everyst threads,and this one,i suggest not getting in a guild with (((channers))) aswell.

alliance guild quit and now wreathe is shutting it down

Was fun playing with you guys. Shame I got too busy.

confirmed for offsite.

Top wew. Why hide your numbers? Some people, I'm one of them, like to be """trailblazers""", and that's why low pop servers have appeal.
why was this server chosen? I would say kronos III would be an alright choice as a fresh server to park a guild on when it launches because Kronos is adminstered by Twinstar who's been copyrighted since 2009.
Anyways, that's done and over with. Kronos III launches on March the 31'st, probably see you anons around over there.

Well, it was so low that even showing 2x the real population was still low.

It was chosen because "NO CHINKS LOL"

Kronos did it ages ago and people from within the goycord kvetched and shrieked because of the player AH that had no impact on them and it makes the servers a bit safer because twinstar controls the character buying and selling.

Also according to the Davros and Chero they're working on pathing for K3

Nrb here.
Hope if people reroll on Kronos III or whatever the fuck it is, Fae or another non-autistic user from will be GM.

Everyst was one of the comfiest servers I've played on since 2004, just sucks the admins were completely incapable of marketing it.
RIP

I'd rather have **Rtas* come back and take the wheel as GM. At least with autism that strong it'd be more likely to hold together.

Holy fuck that lack of sentence structure

Not sure what you're getting at here.

1. ran just fine, you'd know this if you were part of it.
2. How could you rather have X as GM over Y as GM if you never knew Y?
3. Again, is intact, the server is the one that's kill.

I don't think you're in a position to critique sentence structure when you just shat all over yourself.

Will you copy folly over to kronus 3 when it launches, if it wasn't a disaster?

(checked)
Fae was the GM so you'd have to ask him.I just wanna play in a comfy leveling guild with like-minded people, so if Kronos 3 is good to go and people wanna roll on it, I'm in.

I'll probably be on K3. I've gotten a rogue, warrior, and mage to 60 on previous servers. Thinking of doing Shaman next.

You mentioned wanting to roll alliance and I think I will prefer to roll alliance to mix things up. We'll remake it in Kronos, see you guys there. Rip nevereveryst