HERO

I want to be a
HERO

I really like the comic book hero aesthetics, huge guys in skin tight outfits and stacked women in even tighter outfits fighting crime and villainy. unfortunately there aren't nearly enough games where you do this and even less that has the cheesecake.

Other urls found in this thread:

abandonia.com/en/downloadgame/245
hooktube.com/watch?v=ujTufg1GvR4
anabolicmen.com/ejaculation-testosterone/
youtube.com/watch?v=zu0rP2VWLWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i wish you'd an hero too OP

Whats the matter? too gay for cheesecake and justice?

I never played those batman games, but apparently they have ass for days. Every screenshot I've seen of it has skin-tight clad booty.

they do, shame the games only got worse and worse as it went on.

I'd never want to be a superhero because I'd feel the body suit digging into my asscrack 100% of the time.
Imagine trying to beat up a bunch of dudes while you can feel your asshole.

sounds hot tbh

By Allah, repent!

Well the are dressed as sluts in the very least.

This board is run by nintendo fan, what do you think?

Hero video games:
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Metal Gear Solid V

Villain video games:
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Hitman: Blood Money
Hitman 2016

Revengeance is more like an anti-hero game in my book.

You are right.

Fuck that conservative’s wet dream.

Not really..he also uses his wealth to fund a group of Global Vigilantes. The Watchtower doesn't pay itself you know. Oh and charities etc.

the justice league is an NGO

Wait..they are? Jeez, kinda made that recent story arc of JL pretty stupid then, huh?

and prostitutes and tanning salons and dry-cleaning and videotapes

Western comics have always been Jewish propaganda. Kill yourself kikelover.

There was going to be Project Awakened.

looks a bit too dark for my taste but other than the aesthetics this looks like exactly the kinda thing i would absolutely love.
Shame it never went anywhere.

FUCK YOU MARK. FIX THE SAGE.

Aren't they just the same person..except Power Girl is just much older? Or did they went with that daughter of an Atlantean sorceror route?

If Power Girl is an accelerated clone of Super Girl, why is Super Girl flat in comparison to her clone?

You answered your own question. Power girl is accelerated. She's actually physically older.

You don't belong here

she is also super rich so those are probably implants

You do when you have super powers.

Why was that beleted?

Mark is a well-known tittyphobic, he deletes mammary-based threads and posts
Case in point: "Jiggle Mechanics" threads

That's the worst thing to be afraid of. Boobs are God's gift to mankind!

Is it because he has his own pair of tits and it triggers him?

Hence why the "chosen ones" hate them

It's not on the board log. Not even a
WHY ISN'T IT ON THE BOARD LOG?

Poor saps…can never appreciate God's gift to them. How are they the chosen one's again?

No, Karen is from Earth-2.

No, that was Galatea from Justice League Unlimited.

Most of Karen's civillian life is whinging about how middle-class she is.

Lies and deceit. God actually tried to wipe them off the earth multiple times but they managed to Jew their way out of it every time.

fa/tg/uy here, but you might wanna look into Mutants & Masterminds, user.

[citation needed]

it is because he is a disgusting lolicon

Didn't Karen runs a company or something?

I find it hilarious how the nuwojak spammer misinterpreted the Chad meme entirely and essentially made or endorsed hard to tell which when he's hopping IPs a Chad meme making fun of himself.

She own Starrware/Starr Industries for quite some time, then sold it off, then bought it back, but despite all that, she still lived in a normal house and whinged about her life.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think she appeared in something like 20 issues, which is a grain of sand in the hourglass. Even worse as that's 20 issues across multiple series and no one wanted to keep her.
Last I recall, she was in Deathstroke, helping him after he was crippled, despite the fact he tried to kill her and her friends often.

Pick one

Joke

You

0/10
Wouldn't fill her hole.

Wait a second.

This is fanfic tier shit.

Whose ide was it not only to give the kid a horrible accent, but also dual subtitles?
Also, the kid is obnoxious overall

Well, color me surprised.

That's the only kind of garbage leftist can actually write. God forbid their precious PoC characters had an actual character flaw or had to struggle to get by. Same shit with the niggermutt Spiderman that gets everything handed to him and wins every fight by going invisible and using his poison. Now that I think about it it really is a reflection of how niggers get by IRL, since whitey gives them everything.

Kill yourself faggot.

And to add insult to injury Kojimbo clearly wants to get her blacked.

Oh..right. That George kid. Who's smart idea was that? Sunny should get a proper young man.

I feel like this thread should be about big tits as well, because face it, big titties are the true heroes in this world

Justice>Plot

pic related
So how are black kids supposed to identify with this?
Every nucomix 'fix' is the exact same character.
You could replace Power Girl with Batman, Incredible Hulk, whatever and it'd still be believable.

give me sauce on second webm

read the filename

Hi, Mark, you fat jewish cakeboy.

tits are but a substitute,the truth shall set you free

There are those mental gymnastics for which your kind are known!

I doubt series is called Tits.

That's the first webm user.

wew.

Conversely, tits are the ass of the civilized man. If you wish to return to your inferior subhuman roots, so be it. But that is your own choice.

The true connoisseur appreciates a balanced tits/ass combo.

second uploaded file.

>give me sauce on second webm

dcuo/arkham is the closest you'll get

Garo: Vanishing Line

This the Deadpool game?

Yes. It's not a good game but it has a lot of cheesecake.

Not only that's an ugly sheneqa with a pubian hair wig, but she also has hairy armpits.

Spoiler that shit fag

user hate towards your enemy for massacares and muder persists through generations, yet you downplay it as if it should stop mattering in a few years.

Not all cape shit is Marvel, you know that right?

Mark has at least one certified snownigger on his team though.

If this wasn't an anime, this logic would be called shit and you fucking know it.

Life.

Wonder Woman was created by a fetishist. Her weakness is literally being held down by a man and when she is held down by a man there is literally nothing she can do about it.

I thought it was bondage in general?

Specifically her wrists. If you sneaked up on Wonder woman and grabbed both of her wrists there is nothing she could do to stop you. This is normally shown with chains but that's because that is the creators specific kink, the only requirements is that it's around her wrists and it is done by a male so hands can and have worked.

Specifically a man originally. It was probably changed later on for lesbo/equality purposes.

Damn, you beat me to it

Her mother was as DC's Hercules sexual slave.

So was Star Fire, a literal sex slave and it was implied that they made her fuck dog like animals as well.

hot

you now have my attention

Oh and Raven is the product of a demon raping a woman. This is why Raven hates her father.

Here is one exert.

Also the artist for the original superman comic originally drew smut comics.

Jews like him deserves all the hatred, fury and disgust of the world. Fucking evil race, spawn of satan.

Mark is a fucking kike But he is the best BO of any of the major boards

Isn't that just sad

What other boards are you comparing too?
I guess I have multiple boards in my mind that are pretty cool but they are near dead in general or 1 post a month

Was Hercules big on slavery? I never thought he was as much of a dick as his father.

Well, there's Holla Forums where the BO does fuckall, the place is a free-for-all, there's /a/ where you get banned for forgetting a punctuation mark, Holla Forums is under the thrall of an autistic turkroach bent on ruining the board (which has largely been achieved already) and Holla Forums is owned by a mentally ill man that sucks Jewish cock.

yeah those were the ones I was thinking about. Those board are the big ones though so there would be a bigger concentracion of cancer by default. I would say Holla Forums can be as bad as those boards though

Fuck off.

Do you have dosbox, OP?
abandonia.com/en/downloadgame/245

ez

Holy.
==SHIT==.

Just wait for the penduramu to eventually swing in favor of tits and 100% idealized masculine and feminine bodies for superheroes.

/u/ doesn't have a shitty BO and everyone watches like a hawk for anything shit to self moderate.

When your competition is turkroach rachposter and PIG WITH LIPSTICK, it's easy to claim the title of best BO.

Injustice 2 should satisfy you. Haven't played it but holy shit the graphics, and them asses

you know the word edge is a bit over used but…

A jew is not better than anything. A jew is not better than the Turkish jew puppet on Holla Forums. A jew is not even better than the transsexual queer on Holla Forums. I know it hurts your feelings, but that’s how things stack up. And yes, for all the absolutely irredeemable kikery happening with the moderation on Holla Forums, Mark’s is worse because it isn’t overt.

/tg/'s BO is okay too

Are you sure about that?

I wished I had a GF that was like super girl or power girl and I'm just a normal person. Fug, it just reminds me of /ss/ ya know?

What the fuck are you playing it on? A fucking N64? If you cant afford a graphics card get the fuck out.

Get to fuck with that game. Thats the game with the furry transexual with a robot fetish, the faggot that can only say his own name and that ginger girl that blames everything on lesbian brunette jews and thats just the players don't get me started on the actual game.

Newfags need 2 years of lurking before posting

Not my screenshot nigger, and most of the woman still look like dick anyway.

Then why the fuck are you posting here tablet boy?

I'm going to be a graphical whore but I haven't seen better real time faces in any other video game

In terms of realism? Probably not. In terms of prettiness? They are pretty meh

At least they made supergirl less hideous than she originally was, and ww's ass isn't half bad. Is that superman? He looks like a mexican Frank West.

No that's nig Adam.

the aesthetics are wrong for what you want but prototype is a decent superhero game when it comes to movement and powers

Are you really that new?

Video games in general, not your modern tranny brawler

They're pulling pages from LA Noire's shitck, which has roots in the old Siren 2 game where they photographed faces and touched them up for textures, except they're using models. In Siren 2 the faces were flat but very advanced animated textures and in cutscenes, while flat, did the same thing they're doing here, except instead of animated textures, they used models. Siren 2 looks a little janky but the movement of the faces is gorgeous when used right, and frankly LA Noire did it better with their facial rig setup, even if you could see the "seams" at some points.

while you are absolutely correct /tg/ is rather far down on the active users list

How difficult can it be to make an attractive Supergirl? Her prevailing identifying traits are: hot, young, blonde.

lol

None of you said Champions Online
Fucking what?

literally hitler!

Its for the middle to upper-middle class black girls who suffer from an identity crisis of being more like their white counterparts from the same SES rather then the majority of black people, who are in the lower, working, and underclass.
consider pic related, how is anyone who is not at least middle class supposed to buy comics?

Tabletop fucking sucks. The only people still playing it are 50 year old men and reject game designers(who are themselves reject film directors).

lol

The average comic book reader is in their 50s so money isn't much of an issue for them. It's strange that they keep trying to appeal to black youth but youth in general don't read comics. When was the last time you saw a 16 year old reading an American floppy?

Kat a best heroine

>>>Holla Forums

I'd rather toss cars at my foes

Did they hire someone from marvel?

And Dick put his dick in her, you think he got space dog aids?

And they say the olden days were less degenerate

Well, judging from the recent Nightwing comics over on Holla Forums, I think he caught the gay but probably not from Star, probably from prolonged contact with the lesbian Batwoman.

How can Kat be so precious and be pure sex appeal at the same time? Also why can't I find any /ll/ material with Cyanea?

No pan

It's wonderful, isn't it? Playing the games from beginning to end knowing that is canon.

Enji looks like she is having fun

Hero or superhero OP? There's a difference you know

Yeah but at the same time you can't really blame the child for the sins of the father, unless you know that kid actually follows in his father's footsteps

Because she's such a brown qt

/tg/ probably has one of best BOs, but it's only "major" relative to the dead/near dead boards.

She'll be a slut till she comes to PC.

It's hard to black someone after most of your body's been zandatsu'd off.

He only lost an arm.

Play Crackdown

Thats because he ran away after that Holla Forums video leaked. He is the one getting the blowjob from piggy.

I want to believe

user, stop being mysogenistic. I'm gonna call feminist frequency right now!
hooktube.com/watch?v=ujTufg1GvR4

Did you even play the game? The only bits of him left are his head, his arm and half of his chest.

Nice cherrypicked image, faggot.

He also has his torso in cold storage so he can have children later

you know the word 'faggot' is a bit over used buuuuuuutt..

bump

Blond hair and dark eyebrows is worst aesthetic.

But user I have blond hair and dark eyebrows.

I never even noticed that. now ill never be able to un see it.

Supergirl needs to hit the gym a little more.

Related.

How come comic books are the only medium that depict fit/muscular women well? Anime/manga and movies have a sad lack of them.

That one has a superb money shot scene. Came buckets over the past few months to it. Larkin Love is definitely hot.

She became gym rat since then.

A difference in aesthetic preference but lately they have been producing more and more media with Power Girl tier characters.

what happened with her breasts

That's what happens to women when they try to become like men.

Because preciousness IS sex appeal.

because you are ignorant about other media?

she never had big ones. cosplayers often pushup or pad bras.

Nigger that whore dreses like a prostitute.

can confirm, gf is a cosplayer.
not that I mind

Please Holla Forums stop, this is making me want to browse through hentai again and I'm trying to nofap

How long have you been nofap? If it's any more than a week, your test levels are now decreasing.

No one believes you, yid.

that is fucking disgusting

I thought the guy who wrote her was a sub to two dyke doms?

The comic industry was run by subversive jews

That kind of shit doesn't get forgiven. Ever.
>>>Holla Forums

Come on user put hand-kun on penis-chan.

anabolicmen.com/ejaculation-testosterone/
??

Nice try, Schlomo, but I refuse to be low test, especially because of a literal Reddit meme. Masturbation in moderation.

Semen is costly to produce and you think we should waste it?

🤔

Produced naturally by drinking water and eating healthy foods.
I mean, if you're entire diet consists of Amerimutt fast food, it'd be wise to not go about wasting what precious nutrients your body gets, but everyone else in the civilised world manages just fine.

You don't?

The purpose of semen is to be ejaculated you kike. Donate your tissues to a sperm bank if you want to feel better about yourself.

This user is literally a jew.
One of the things judaism prohibits is wasting a man's seed. It doesn't stop most jews from ignoring it but in judaism it's something that absolutely must not be done.

I thought that was a Catholic thing?

In the Torah, wasting semen is the greatest sin you can commit.
It's seen as murder, and is viewed as even worse.
Under the Torah, it's murder to ejaculate anywhere except inside the cervix of a fertile woman. Pregnant, infertile or post-menopausal women, as well as anything that isn't a woman's womb, are not to have semen "spilt" or "wasted" on them.
Punishable by death, btw.

Where do you think Catholicism came from? :^)

Huh, that gets me off.

That's right, if you convert, scores of Jewish women will throw themselves at you as they're desperate for white dick that isn't (((white dick))) to fix up their crippling gene pool from thousands of years of inbreeding.

Downside is you have to fuck Jewish women and have Jewish kids, but think about muh dik.

What if I shoot blanks anyway?

I'm not seeing the negatives here.

Is that why neurological diseases like Tay-sachs are so common? Because of inbreeding?

Bingo.

Uh… Good question.
In most cases, you have to get a Rabbi to authorise any action you take regarding infertility.
I know the deal with infertile women, but infertile men is something I'm not versed in.
I suppose it's not wasting seed or killing life if you're shooting blanks. If that's due to drugs or a procedure, they'd make you stop doing it, but if it's natural and irreversible, I'd guess you can fuck who/what you like.

That's because you're a Jew and aren't at the point of self-hatred :^)

Yes.
I'll never know why Jews were so big on inbreeding. It was always passed through the mother, so I can't imagine why they'd be against spreading their women everything and instead isolating themselves within the already isolated diaspora.

Interesting. Is race mixing also one of the main points of contention among Reformed and Orthodox Jews?

What if I just lie to them about my fertility so I can raw Jewish virgins with fat semitic titties and blame the lack of pregnancy on her, then I move to another state when they start to catch on?

There's not much difference, as far as I'm aware.
Jewish women are free to interbreed as the aforementioned idea that Judaism spreads via the mother, but men are heavily (((warned))) not to mix.

Also, a Jew that converts is seen as a lower caste than a born-Jew, and I'm 99% certain that a woman that converts to Judaism cannot have Jewish children; it ends with her.

I like where this plan is heading.
If you go through with this, don't fuck any ultra-orthadox women, or even plain orthadoxes. You will be taken into the back alley and beaten.

Does this plan involve a Jewish community in your country or going to Israel? Israel has a higher population so it'd be easier to find them/more selection, but a local community would be more accepting and easier to get into.

Also, you can't go around fucking 20 Jews, you pick one and stay with her until she dies or her family disowns you, and disowning will likely rule out other women in the immediate vicinity.

>Jewish women are free to interbreed…but men are heavily (((warned))) not to mix.
Yeah, I never understood this practice. It sounds like cuckoldry to me. What's the origin?

I'm not gonna move to Israel, fuck that.
My attention span isn't that great, so I really wouldn't plan on banging one of those kike girls for longer than like, a year before I move on. Ideally, I'd strike gold with a rich kike girl, and fake converting to Judaism so I can marry her and use her own money against her in divorce court so I get half of her assets plus alimony.
But that would be difficult.

You don't need a large population to prevent inbreeding problems, races who have all genetic diseases known to man (jews and other arabs) have them because they insist in fucking their cousins every fucking generation. If a huge population was necessary tribes would be genetic nightmares, but even modern-day tribes aren't.

Women are the ones that spread Judaism, and men are not to waste seed that won't produce more Jews, so they can't fug non-Jews.
I'm sure there's a more Biblical (Torical? Torahy?) reason, but I don't know it.

Top lel.
I wish you all the luck anyways.

The Diaspora meant that their little tribes would only have 2-6 families, usually, in a village filled with arabs that hated their guts.
I can't imagine they were terribly clever and thought about not fucking family members, especially as inbreeding wasn't seen as such a big deal and was normal in many cultures as preserving family heritage.

I laughed when I heard that they had to bring out an app in The Nederlands to stop people from fucking their cousins. Made me chuckle, then gave me naughty thoughts for a week.

The app was for Iceland if I recall.

You're correct. I wonder why I thought it was the Nederlands.

Guys please. I know you love talking about jews but this is a thread for superheroes.

I want to go back to the way things were.

I dont know man nu starfire is pretty hot. haven't read the comics though so if she is a massive bitch do tell.

Is this better?

To get us back on track:

- Arkham Asylum - Fun but not overly challenging. Try to avoid walking around with xray vision on all the time. The "detective" side of things is just following footprints or looking at shit in the right order, while Riddles either involve having the right item, or scanning the right thing in the environment, sometimes from a specific angle. Stealth is fun, but you can cheese it if you know how. Combat you'll either love or hate. There's nothing stopping you mashing attack, and occasionally dodging, countering, or stunning. You can turn the game up to hard so the giant I'M GONNA FUCK YOU warning lights don't show, but the wind-up on most enemies attacks should be more than enough to see it coming (except an enemy about to throw shit at you if you're not looking at them). Not to mention as you build a combo, Batman begins to lunge further as he attacks, meaning you can end up like a pinball bouncing from enemy to enemy. And you'll only stop if you're hit or "spend" it to instakill a single enemy. The only reason to use more combos for a bigger score is to level up faster in the main story (you'll have more than enough to get everything even with C and B rankings) or more points in Challenge missions.
Challenge missions are unlocked as you progress and put an arm behind your back with stuff you can't do for perfect ranking. In theory, you could just pirate the game, modify it so the challenge missions and everything is unlocked from the start, and just dive into that. Or treat the story as training for that. The Joker DLC Challenge Missions are OK, they at least give you other mechanics and play style.

- Arkham City. Same as the above but bigger. Not necessarily better depending what you do and don't like. The story is stronger, but the DLC is weaker. There's an endless fighting challenge if the combat tickled your skinner box urges. But don't play any DLC as other characters except Catwoman. It's cut content and it's basically needed for the story- but it is kind of cool.

Don't play any other Arkham games. Origins is a broken mess with a nice coat of paint at times, and Arkham Knight is a shot-gun of mixed features that don't always work, a weaker story, and by the time the game becomes a challenge you won't care- even if they did add stuff that would have made the first Arkham game much more challenging. DLC was basically cut content as well.

- Infamous. Worst part is the collectables only show up on the minimap, and once you get near them (but even if you don't collect them) the marker vanishes. Maybe I've lost one, but I can't find the last one because of it. Also suffers from the morality system thing where totally evil or totally good are your only options- nothing for neutral. Other than that, fun little pseudo 3rd person shooter- not a great deal of a challenge.

- Infamous 2. Better story, more difference between good and evil. I'd play this over the first game if not for the fact the story does progress over.

Never player Second Son or the DLC/stand-alone with the neon light girl, but the protagonist was such a Donte level unlikeable cunt it'll suffer to play through. Heard it was "OK". New powers but didn't do anything special and the story was non-sensical.

- Prototype. Basically Radical Entertainment's Hulk game with an edgy coat of paint. It actually hurts it since the tone juxtaposes the silly shit you can do. You don't get any fun little extras either (boxing glove cars or playing golf with people) just standard "kill everything in the time limit" or "do this race". I enjoyed my time with it, but I'd recommend just pirating that Hulk game.

Prototype 2 was more of the same, but didn't work as well apparently. It was a wet fish with sales.

- Deadpool. Super repetitive, feels like a movie-tie in game despite it being long before the new movie.

DC Universe Online gets an honorable mention but it doesn't do anything any other MMO doesn't. It's Free-To-Play, but you're crippled. 2 character slots and a harsh limit on cash and inventory. The premium service is fine though (they did an offer one time and I abused free Sony Coin coupons from magazines to get it for free). Character creator was neat- even if it was just changing out heads/torsos/etc. I hear rumors City of Heroes keeps having people trying to buy it up to re-open the servers. But nothing materialized. Heroes Online was a pale imitator IIRC.

That PS2 Spiderman game is still the best.

Fan service is minimal for all of the above. Though Arkham City's Catwoman gets an honorable mention. The Arkham games as a whole get more shameless trying to bait sales by putting Harly in a moment that's sexy, but the graphics and the man-jaw most of the women have kill it. Deadpool has fanservice, but those moments are blink and miss it.

God damn surprised they got away with that back then.
Was that dropped in later reboots? I know one of them had her literally start to forget Robin because she was riding someone else's bones. Then there's the whole "learn English by kissing" thing but I think that's only in the cartoon.

It's the jawline and nose- every time. There's a reason anime has nearly all their women have tiny chins and noses (albeit to the point a lot look like a roswell grey)
The eyes are a bit harder due to them being rendered as a ball inside the head so you get creepy thick eyelids.

IIRC, the Torah is very strict but has tones of exceptions. It's sort of why Jews becomes such adept liars and tricksters- they learn from birth how to twist phrasing to suit them.

People mock Dick Grayson for being Robin in his younger years but every night he gets to bang Starfire.

Depends on the canon. Sometimes it's the the third Robin Tim Drake. But never Jason Todd or Damian Wayne.
Plus nearly everyone's banged everyone else. Green Arrow having a threesome with Wonder Woman and Black Canary was retconned by the girls admitting it was a prank and they'd fucked with his memories via some magic or science crap.

Captain America & Superman was created specifically by Jews as Anti-German Propaganda to encourage WW2. The implications in your post is that classic capeshit was not "gay" when in fact it was poz'd from day one.

is video game comic Maldraw? I like that filthy Mexican more and more.

Genesis 28:8-10. Onan got smitten by god for pulling out.

fucking stop being such a dishonest kike

Stay mad weeb

oh god my fucking dick.

jsa classified (2005) 1-4
terra (2009)
power girl (2009)
note: powertrip (Collects JSA: CLASSIFIED #1-4, POWER GIRL #1-12)

Event though the SJW comics industry ignores it, the market has spoken loud and clear. Everyone wants the REAL Power Girl.

They can't even base the black chick on something good

I want to have a foursome with Power Girl, Super Girl, and Birdy the Mighty (Nip Super Girl).

would rub the shit out of those anyway i don't give a damn.

Really? Name some modern movies with muscle girls? Even the movie version of WW is a skinny man.

It looks like she has Hank Hill's butt bursting out of her chest.

spoiler that shit

Huh… I don't suppose it's too late to discuss CoH, is it?

Some advice, lurk before posting

You need to go back

What happened on 4chan?

Also required watching for all Flashfags.

most posters came from 4chan like 5 fucking years ago bro

Yeah but that's ok since coming during the "1st" exodus means you had the brains to leave before it became complete cancer.

I hate Warner Brothers.

Went to 4chan to find out. Apparently they can't post images on 4chan any more kek.

Holy fucking shit, that's goddamned glorious.

Yeah, probably expect another exodus soon then I bet. Hopefully this time from a good board like /an/ or /po/.

Former crossposting fag (briefly, just while it was slow over here), it's because gookmoot put in a hijacking script that injects a few malware sites to essentially mine bitcoins and stuff. Which, y'know, whatever- you could use adblock or noscript… except when you did that, the script would nuke CSS and make it im-fucking-possible to post ANYTHING or even view the site.

Hiroshimoot was a mistake.

I know i'll get shit for saying it but we could probably use a little less politics on Holla Forums right now

Read again you double niggers

Yeah, you get burned out. But you fucking know what? They're never going to stop. Ever. Not until they're all dead, physically, in the real world. You can't afford to stop, either.

Fug.

they said /po/ you dense fuck

Although cuckchan Holla Forums is/was still more bearable, if only because it wasn't a 'COMPLETE' echo chamber of "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW" run by a turkish mongoloid. It's at least entertaining to see tons of niggers pretending and wanting to be white on cuckchan.

Then why aren't you doing anything about it you big strong aryan man? Go firebomb you nearest synagogue and leave us alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=zu0rP2VWLWw

learn to embed.

Thanks for outing yourself as a shill, like you do every time the topic comes up.

Oh wow, screaming shill now, very original. My point still stands. You do nothing, why should I do anything?

Well, that's some sad shit. The combat looked pretty boring, to be honest, maybe even more boring than the Arkham games, but world exploration seemed fun and it's nice to see some developers actually know the subject material they licensed. Too bad about their publisher.

It's more likely than you think.

I apologize, i read /po/ as Holla Forums

Whoever made this had one job.

And they failed.

That… is amazing. Why do we live in worse timeline?

i really really like this image

Stay there and kill yourself nigger >>>/cuckchan/
Lurk 10 years before posting.

So who wants to discuss City of Heroes and why NCSoft will forever be the shittiest publisher for depriving us of the best superhero game to ever grace our meager existences?

I liked City of Heroes, but my RP in it was very reflective of my teenage-ish, emo-rage, contrarian mindset at the time.

Not to mention I… Ugh, made way too many SJW complaints (way back in the early SJW days, before that was even a term. I feel disgusted now.) in my defense though, BAB did get WAY too little focus even if he was pretty cool. (and they never did revamp him with willpower and street justice)

But for the game itself? It was magical. I still play with icon and an old copy of Mids hero designer.

I did ERP…a lot…

I know what you mean. It would be nice if *I* could be the one who gets protected and cared about. It also has good potential for gentle femdom.

I really, really want a powerful woman to hold me in her strong arms and tell me everything's okay, I'm okay, I'm precious to her, and I'll never have to feel fear or despair again.

probably less cringy than my waifuing of some guy's character and getting mad about getting 'cucked' (cuck would imply there was shit going on to begin with between them, a sad day when being cucked would have been a step up) by someone else's character leading to an escalating RP ego stroke.

I think I had some awareness of this and thus why I never really could look down on virtue Pocket DERPers.

how could a worm look down upon a roach when the roach at least has legs?

Also:

cucks

It's 38, not 28. And second, the verse doesn't say it's about pulling out. Context implies that it's about not conceiving with his brother's wife to carry on his brother's legacy.
But why would it be considered Er's son, when the parents are his wife and brother?

You don't say?
Name one that doesn't.

Perhaps you should hang around real women more?

Fun fact, but 99.99% of women in the world don't look like that perfect women from game/hentai X.
I never expect WW to look very womanly to begin with, given her warrior culture. Warrior women aren't very womanly.

That is not a fun fact. That is a fact that is the opposite of fun.

Go back to tumblr.

Real women also don't shoot eye lasers, so who gives a fuck about them?

maybe not but some do come pretty close.

Did someone say BEES?

You don't want to be a woman?

No I don't, because I'm not a fag like you

You have a point there.
Still remains the truth.

I mean, I understand wanting only pretty women in your power fantasy - I fap to hentai like pretty much everyone here - but I don't see a 100% supermodel girls cast as being a necessity for a good game at all. Gameplay uber alles.

I'm not gay, just gender-ignorant.

That's probably not going to happen until we ban discussion of video games from the last decade.

Autogynephiles >>>/out/

Where you just fucking born at the end of the 90's or something? And what faggot talks about a super hero game and doesn't mention Viewtiful Joe when they're from that era or Wonderful 101? Get some older tastes faggot.

are you basing that on the terrible tv show? the PG i know is Supergirl but older and from universe 2.

i know someone that can fix that

These aren't real women though you double nigger. That point is irrelevant to fiction where prettiness is ideal for attracting a consumerbase in most cases.

Comics died in the 90s

anime.

Wrong target there, if anything Japan is doing capes better than the US currently is not that that's hard

I'm doing this only for the sake of self-control training, and to enjoy cute girls anime more because I always feel tired and worn-out after masturbating and my enjoyement of everything drops.

anyone can do capes better than the US currently does,it's hardly a fucking achievement

Most women could if they actually took care of their bodies but even then "realism" isn't something cape comics ever tried to be.

That dude is a fucking faggot.

The thinking emoji meme doesn't imply confusion, it's about pointing out the obvious by making it look like you're thinking real hard about the connection

You spread some fucking knowledge to the braindead masses and you get deleted. Nice.

Throw it back nigga there are better fish out there

Forgot to mention

Either return to Tumblr or make your bait less obvious.

She's a slut for that big black PS4 user admit it.

He removes offtopic posts at the source. The fucker should start banning replies to it as well.

>and get myself permabanned just to be sure
>hear about this shit and that gookmoot is still fucking things up and going full jew

The best fucking feel. Welcome to the best board.