Games with original songs

What can i do for you?

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY

Almost literally every game. Do you mean songs with lyrics, or songs that adhere to a common pop song structure, rather than ones meant to loop?

Sure, it has Blurry…but I remember Journey Home more than that.

Obligatory serpent devourer.

One of the few good things from Portable Ops.

fun fact:

the song "Calling to the Night" was first heard in MGS2, not the vocals, just the melody

the singer is fucking sexy

Wait..really? Also, posting the instrumental version of Love Deterrence. It's better as an instrumental.

You spin me right round baby right round

yep, this version of Calling to the Night is the one you can hear in MGS2. It plays in the cutscene where Raiden leads EE down the ladder just before she gets stabbed and killed by Vamp

Calling to the night is shit the best MGS lyrical songs are

Here is behind the drapery because I never see people talk about it.

What? No Way To Fall? And screw you, I like Calling to the Night. Like Way to Fall it's like a set up to the eventual fall of Big Boss.

Oh Brutal Legend, such a flawed but great game.

Way to Fall isnt original to MGS though, its made by a band called StarSailor. It still is a nice song though.

way to fall isn't a original game song. the band Starsailor wrote it for their album

Nuclear is by Mike Oldfield you uncultured swine

I'm surprised no one posted it yet

Enjoyed their songs in Max Payne 2

MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM

Razgriz Vult, baby
(checked)

I disagree but whatever

Alan wake 2 will never happen

Yeah, this.
All games have original music, but only few have original songs written and performed specifically for said games.

I don't know where my brain was…but how can I forget every single JAM Project song for SRW? Couldn't find a good version of Skill, so I have to settle with GONG instead.