Complicated Game Menus

Game menus are getting too complicated these days. Whenever I buy a new game I need to sit around and learn the menu for a good ten minutes or even more looking at your project cars before I can even get into the gameplay.
Am I getting too old or is menu bloat really a problem for everybody?

Any other games with terrible menus?

user you are like baby.

IM DRNUK FUCKERS

/thread

This board should be 28+ instead of 18+ at this point.

Which game menus do you find hard to navigate?

None.
Annoying ones would be PSO or Vagrant Story, but they are not hard.

Try navigating menu's in X3: Terran Conflict or just about any other game in the series. Those are sure to make your head explode if these are hard for you.

OK.

I find the disgaea menu to be a pain in the ass too. hagag I hate looking through disgaeas menu tyo fihd shut,. fuvcvjing drbubnk nbis!!!

I hope you choke on your vomit, fucking faggot. You can't handle your booze.

I'm starting to wish imageboards required people have a loaded shotgun constantly pointed at their head to post. If anons mass vote for a certain person to be removed the gun goes off.

Kill yourself

Drunkards need to be fucking gassed. No wonder you think a modern game is hard to navigate you nigger.

Get good you alcoholic faggot.

It's not that they're bloated, they're just really poorly designed. They look good but they're terrible for UI.

Nice reddit solution

>Everyone who isn't 100% conformist to the (((popular opinion))) gets killed
I bet you'd like that, Holla Forums.

Reported for being a marxist shill.

Reported for leftypol false flag.

I dont play any game that forces menus on me.

Try a good game first.
There's something even worse than that though, and it's laggy menus.

Mass Effect 3 had a terrible menu. It wasn't complicated, it was just a bunch of bad design decisions. The missions log and the codex were put into the same folder so it was a pain in the ass to keep track of the missions, also none of the side missions entries would tell you were to go, so you would always waste 10 minutes going to systems after systems, planets after planets to find the right one.

Why are you playing PC when PC2 is better?
It's your own fault really.
also
kill your self