Monster Hunter /mhg/

MH PSP DOWNLOADS

Freedom Unite: mega.nz/#!87AwmQDD!NlXnMcsIhAliHovCHVvySkY1yo5Zlw3cj4ffUGm9I2w
Portable 2nd G: mega.nz/#!FvomDA7Y!7rYPTlPjbRU_UkX2qVbPEii2zxSID_dAWYdO01XhmsI
Portable 3rd HD for PPSSPP (English Patched): mega.nz/#!gMAyUBKb!6Bm8addRpDx9g2GgShKjSeLi3RuGatEp1gEeMBy_BWk

MHXX DOWNLOAD

If you scan the last pic in the OP with a home-brewed 3ds with the earlier versions of FBI, you can download and install XX directly from Nintendo's eShop servers. The game is also available on FreeShop.

Englishanese Translation: gbatemp.net/threads/release-monster-hunter-double-cross-english-ui-patch.465296/
3dsiso.com/showthread.php?264641-30-1-2015-CIA-Format-DLC-s-Themes-amp-Updates-Section-Posting-Guidelines-PLEASE-READ

Resources:

>Ping's MHXX Dex: sites.google.com/site/pingsdex/pingsmhxxdex/
>Athena's ASS for XX 0.21b: mediafire.com/file/aciahjorffckfwo/Athena's Armor Set Search for MHXX v0.21b.zip
>Athena's ASS list for all MH games: mediafire.com/folder/4o1idj7mmtn85/Monster_Hunter
>Information on item droprates, skills, monsters, etc: kiranico.com/en/mh4u
>MH4U Relic Chart Stats and Images: imgur.com/a/b3xwy
>MH4U Relic Spreadsheet: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-oyh86FG6V4-T5zegGIZuX0b-_tyy7_TIe8Wv8jkfZE/htmlview?pli=1&sle=true#gid=1520165799
>How many times will I have to hunt in order to get _?: desiresensor.com/
>Attack Stat Stack Chart: i.imgur.com/sSRW7q6.png
>Kinsect Flowchart: i.imgur.com/wD2OUug.png
>Kinsect Ingredients list: i.imgur.com/qf79jKs.png
>Arena Armor Recipes and Requirements : pastebin.com/kvLN7Fni

Other urls found in this thread:

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/538/1538583/
live.bilibili.com/8467428
archive.is/P94GE
strawpoll.me/14907210/r
poal.me/f5qwfk
monsterhunter-france.com/t4008-un-chasseur-triche-sur-un-speedrun-et-se-faire-griller
bilibili.com/video/av18630233/index_4.html?t=9670
disagreement.gg/eTbGWt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My weapon > your weapon.

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/538/1538583/

Highlights:

Some key quotes:
Tsujimoto: "'Monster Hunter' itself has continued for a long time, and so we thought somewhere along the line there was a need to take a fresh look at it, and choose this timing to produce it."

Tsujimoto: "Up until now we've done numbering, as this is a timing to take a fresh look at 'Monster Hunter', we brought that concept into the title."
Fujioka: "It feels like numbering, but World is just a subtitle."

Fujioka: "There was this global wall we were never able to surpass. So we wanted to think about that and include that here."
Tsujimoto: "When we say that, it might make you think we're ONLY thinking about global with this work, that's not the case at all; we think this concept will absolutely satisfy the people who've played the series up until now domestically, and on top of that will be global and expand more and more. It's a global that includes Japan."
Fujioka: "Since the foreign fans have increased, we'd like to more straightforwardly have them playing. To go even further, we'd like them to interact more with Japanese users. Just, we want to make it while properly facing up to the elements that prevent it from expanding."

Question: "Where did you feel this global wall?"
Fujioka: "Even though there are facets that are great as Monster Hunter's unique traits, it was frustrating that they didn't seem to transfer well.
If there's a stopping point when you take an action, we include that as part of the strategy, but there are people who don't play simply because of that."

(regarding the damage value displays)
Fujioka: "We, who are developing the games, accepted them without any sense of disconnect or discomfort, so we think it'll work out alright."

So it's shit

That first pic is not really true, at least not anymore.

Anyone want to slay Nergigante over and over till we get bored?
I haven't done online yet and I want to try glaive, gunlance, and longsword. Usually I do hammer.

Demo points to yes it is.

Every time I read this the more depressed I get.

best mon

Also best mom

Here you go.

no

Hey anons, I recorded my poor attempt at the Nergigante.
He seems to be very weak against gunners but as you can see we're all blademasters.
(Meanwhile some speedrunner faggots killed him in 1:26)

Me and my friends got our first kill after about 5 hunts but then we were able to kill him consistently after that. Our lowest time was like 10:24

Sub2mins solo?
Any vid? I can consistently sub6 him solo which is really sad. I'll skip out on this game since I'd rather it do poorly if this is going to be mh going forward.
If this was a spinoff, I wouldn't mind it at all. But that's not how they marketed it as.

Sub 2 minutes in 4 player multi

you can do sub 4 easy with the bow, just spam dragon piercer because the game is bad

Here's the link
They are exploiting cluster shots

I don't really like Gunner weaps so I'll just try to beat my 5:14 pb with blademaster shit.

Ah, that's nothing new then. Sub2min is pretty standard for 4p speedruns.

Yeah but seeing that made me feel like the hammer has been needed quite a bit since you need to immobilize the boss to dish out damage with the new combo, which might be why they gave you a paralysis hammer to begin with.

Nerfed

the ranged weapons got nothing but buffs, especially given that you can now move while shooting, it's hard to even get hit and you have no pauses in your damage outside of reloading. They for some dumb-ass reason also gave them super moves making them even more obscenely powerful.

Yeah, hammer got the worst of the stick along with horn for whatever reason near as I can tell.

After 700 hours of maining hammer I'd say it's still usable but it might be time to diss it in favour of something I've never tried before.
And SnS. I fucking love SnS.

Feel good that you're not a horn user, all of their buffs got made worse, and their damage/stun got hit again for whatever reason

What generation has really good horn?

of the modern MHs?
3 has the best one if you can handle the jank. 4's is alright too. X/XX is "good god why do you nerf the stun on it". and in World they took it a step further nerfing the damage, stun, and the effect of the buffs because they expect everyone to be chugging demon drugs constantly.

There's nothing that really changed between 3's and 4's Hunting Horn though, where's the jank?
Why do they hate Hunting Horn so much? Why not just remove it from the game if they hate it so much. What use case do they envision for the Hunting Horn? They can't seriously think that corner horning is the way to go, can they?

Or maybe they do. Maybe they heard all of the retards on reddit trying to play a "Support Class" and a "Healer" and decided to give them what they wanted.

Underwater horn is the jankiest shit.

Also yeah I have no clue, capcom obviously hates the damn thing and desperately wants to remove it, and decided the best way to do that is to nerf it so bad everyone hates it and wants it removed, so that they don't piss anyone off

Oh, well, yeah. I mean all weapons but the lance were janky underwater.

Tried the World beta yesterday and I liked some of the improvements like the lack of loading screens during quests but the excessive hand holding made it feel very unsatisfying. Still, I really want to play some Monhun again, the last one I played was 4U but I didn't get that far into it because the 3DS controls felt too uncomfortable. So what do I do know, give 4U another chance? Or should I play XX instead, how is that one compared to 4U?

imagine 4U but worse in every way and with anime supermoves. That's XX

Don't play XX, it's almost universally regarded as the worst Monster Hunter game they've made yet. MH4U was the best. You just need to get yourself a grip or something for the 3DS because that piece of crap has the worst ergonomics of any video game thing I've ever used in my life. And if you have an N3DS cut off the ribber nub and replace it with a thinkpad clitmouse or a psp stick cap.

You should probably just get accustomed to using handheld controls in general, since most games worth getting tend to come out on them anyway. Otherwise, your best bets are P3rd HD on the PS3, or emulating the PSP games on the PC.

Glad I hung out when 4U landed, it's looking to be a last hurrah.

this is just sad. no wonder mh is reddit's game now.

just play dos, FU, or p3rd. maybe 3u if you want something recent and can stomach the water combat.

4u was as imbalanced if not more than xx.
but i don't think people here care at getting good so they probably won't notice the balance issue.
although xx had brave hbg ls gs and striker lance. the other weapons were still competitive unlike 4u whether more than half were in trash tier.
not to mention disposable earplugs, steambombs, wystones and the likes were testing grounds for mantles.
and the dumb relic system too

Nobody ever played a Monster Hunter game for "balance" though.

Except it wasn't the balance of X/XX that was the worst part of the game. The quest pacing was awful, the anime supermoves completely detracted from the feeling of getting good, and had the horrible charm system. Styles were horribly done with most of them feeling completely tacked on for most weapons. Absolute evasion completely ruined the lategame especially once XX introduced it's exclusive monsters

4U had stupid shit, but it was much less stupid than X/XX.

yea, hunter arts were fucking stupid.
all i'm saying is that i don't agree with 4u being the highest point of the series.
the 4thgen as a whole was not that great.
if they released dos with grank with the systems it had like seasons on the ps2 instead of the psp, then that would been my favorite game.
i don't think i cared about balance back then but the better you get at the game to the point where nothing hits you it gets stale so you try shit like speedrunning it. that's when balance issues becomes too apparent especially when you use all weapons nearly equally. fuck gunner weapons tho.

I'd say it's the highpoint of the modern MHs. that being 3/4/x/World.

the only reason 3 isn't top is because of charm tables and underwater combat feeling so awful.

This holy fuck I can't stand it. The only thing that miffs me about 4U is the RNG cats, which are a huge pain in the ass and I hate every one of them and they're all ugly neon pink it's so fucking bad. Compared to charm tables though I can at least deal with it without being locked in forever and ever.

The seasons were cool on paper, but ultimately it just meant that certain quests/areas/items got locked off for x amount of time. It didn't really add anything meaningful for me.

Basically, what I would love to see is 2G/FU, with the onsen system and farm from P3rd, the masked buddies from 3G/U and Item Sets from 4th gen.

It doesn't even have to literally be the shakalakas from 3U. It's just that the current Palico system has grown into this giant monstrosity of a cat management sim and it provides no useful payoff. The masks were a useful mechanic because you got one, it had well defined effects, and you could control them by signaling. If the cats had the same sort of setup, mechanically, they would be great…but no, you have to slog through RNG madness, you have to "train" them, you have to "teach" them skills, you have to mix and match them to get the right output, you have no control at all over their actions during the quest, and they have so many skills and abilities and attributes that it just waters down the whole effect and loads this giant spreadsheet madness onto you when all you wanted was something that was a little more useful than dogshit during a hunt.

stop being a fucking try hard.
i would understand if the weapon needed 40 minutes to kill the monster, but 15 minutes is more than ok.

are you telling me that you prefer the moveset from FU instead of the additions of the 3rd gen? really?
FU moveset is one of the biggest detractors for me, that and the stupid hitboxes.
FU hitboxes are complete shit and that alone is enough to make it one the worst games in the franchise, FU high point is the absurd amount of content the game has and i still don't understand why they haven't used all older areas in the 3rd and 4th generations as well as all monsters too, space was clearly not a problem seeing as how many monsters and areas they shoved into XX.

The p3rd palico system is good enough, it's simple and give you enough control over how they will act in the quest, i do agree that being able to control they through menu commands would be a good addition.
The one on Gen is a nightmare, and the farm is really shit too.

whos ready for MH World?

Playan 4U right now. Zinogre is so much fun. I don't even mind that Zinogre plates are ridiculously rare, the more I fight him, the more satisfaction and spare mats for armor.
It's been a while since I've had a good game. God bless nippon.
Does anybody have any rooms open? I haven't done any guild quests but if it's somebody else's room I would be able to accept their quests right?

I can post some hardcore shit if you're still around user.

It deserves to be hunted.

I'd rather not be the target of bullying from fainting 3 times and failing the quest.

Tough luck, bucko.
I have a message just for people like you in my quick bar.

You better join 65-7130-0184-2039 with password 8888, or else!

These are time attack times, aren't they? 15 minutes for a TA is complete shit. How long does the same hunt in an ordinary, non-TA setup take with IG, or GS? I doubt it's much longer than a HH's TA, possibly even faster.

Ok fine. I don't think I have the equipment for whatever this is but I'll do it, 4U.
Just finishing this Zinogre

Just got 2 Zinogre plate carves off this one holy shit!
FUCK

the room crashed, try 62.0322.1486.9483

Just tried that MH world demo and I feel like it felt a little clunky and the games changed a lot. Didn't really feel like I was having the same fun as I was in 4U

Also im not sure if this is a new LR thing or a demo thing but you're allowed 9 total carts now? how do you make people play better if they have so many windows to make mistakes while hunting. I kid you not even with the overpowered armor you get in the demo (or at least thats what it felt like since i barely took any damage if i got hit) my team still carted about 5 times before we finished hunting that new vulture type monster.

Are you sure about this? If anything it felt ridiculously well-flowing. That's one of the few good things I noticed in comparison to mh3/4 (my only experience).
I do think it's radically different though. Some things are too jarring, like environmental helpers and scout flies.

Basic movement is absolutely clunkier than 3/4. Your turning radius both with and without sprinting is noticeably wider. That's a big deal with something like GS where re-positioning yourself as fast as possible can mean the difference between a charge swing or a miss.

It could be that i havent played a MH game since 4U and that was a while ago so maybe re-learning the moves just felt a bit off.

The scout flies are kind of lame, it was more fun having to land a paint bomb on the monster in order to track it because it teaches you to always be prepared or at least know your target well enough where you know where they are going to go next. I haven't really seen the helpers though, are they the ones who help you catch a monster?

I also don't really like the damage numbers that pop up, it was pretty jarring to see a huge ass hammer doing what to me seems like shit damage while a cinematic monster attack does a whopping 462! I kid you not. (Our Barroth got attacked by some sort of salamander monster)

To give a final answer on that I'll need to go back and replay both side by side to say for sure. My gut answer though is that 2nd gen was when I had the most fun with the game and I'd like it changed as little as possible outside of QoL shit like Item Sets etc. That said it might be interesting to see Insect Glaive, but without mounting as a mechanic, so the leap is purely a way for melee users to hit weak/break points higher up on a monster.

Every new monster hunter is the same story
We get the people who defend it and are actually hype
And we have the people who shit on it and expect capcom to bankrup any second
Truth is the first group plays the game and enjoys it, keeping the criticism for the very end of the game, while the second group is just a 8ch shitposting central
Rinse and repeat for every new game

Or it could be that MHW is truly casual trash.

I seriously hope they have allow some difficulty options for quests that remove any and all helpers.
i.e-
Very easy: make the player feel shame, give him all current helping tools
Easy: (??)
hard: no damage numbers, no scout flies, no environmental aides
Classic: base MH, no helpers at all, simplified UI

Both these posts are true.
MHW is probably trash, and both groups do actually exist. Let's not fight, we're all we have now.

its a demo build for show floors

oh I forgot

Classic should also fix the monster AI so they don't attack each other and focus on the player, and fix the movements so you can't move while GS charging or using items or shooting.

I finished alatreon on a full run of p3rd 2 weeks ago and on the same day i started FU and i'm going through high rank.
I can safely say that aside huge, humongous levels of content in FU, it pales in comparison with p3rd.
If p3rd had the monsters and areas from FU (with their hitboxes fixed, obviously) i would not even look at FU anymore.

This.
The demo is literally F R E E.
They expect all and every kind of scum to download it and they made it easy for everyone to have fun with it, and I can bet my ass virginity no newbie will be able to take down nergigante anyway.
Pic related, me losing the bet.

That's probably what i think it is,huh.

I found the demo fun, but of course I didn't play a Monster Hunter game since Tri.

Anyone else really love the idea of underwater combat go back to try it in 3U then immediately remember why it was removed?

I will hold my judgement until I get to high rank. LR in every game is usually kind of fun but mostly just learning maps and building an item base so you don't have to farm later. They have yet to show anything with HR though probably because they don't want to scare off the shits.

Why do you nerds always pick girls? Make muscled, one-eyed, bearded oyajis you homos.

I always make baras. I even don't buy anything that doesn't allow me to make a muscular tall man, an orc or equivalent.

First time I played I picked a girl now it's kind of tradition idk.
I like the idea of this legendary hunter retiring in a new city and leaving all his gear behind just for more shit to go down and he has to pick back the weapons.

i do have male chars on both games, but in the end i always gravitate to playing the girls more.
sorry for disappointing you user

Wrong pic

I love SNS too. It's looking real fucking spicy in World.

Is it possible to mod a pPS3with an English patched version of p3rd?

Is it me or the best damage output with it is spamming the mount attack?

I don't have that info user, i played on PPSSPP.
I don't even have a PS3.

I always pick the smug dude with the wheatstalk in his mouth with the biggest pompadour available for my character. If these aren't available in world I will petition trump to do Hiroshima Part II.

Reminder that there's an option to remove helmet in MHW.

I completely forgot about that. Though I'd prefer the option to wear my helmet in the field and take it off while in town/gathering hall. That would be ideal though I know capcom isn't privy to my social breed of aesthetic autism and this won't happen. Destiny did it and I loved that game for stuff like that

I hope you are at least aware of the reason why you're about to be bullied.

The leaked monster list showed that Alatreon is coming back. When it comes to world and its faster more lifelike monsters, I am genuinely scared to fight it.

Disgusting

I wouldnt use that feature anyways, I love the look of armor on my guy, helmet included too, it makes me feel like a absolute badass.

I never said I liked the game user. I liked the feature in the game.

I want this fucker back.

Yeah, they copied a lot of shit from toukiden 2 like the slinger and the open world
Toukiden 2 also copied charge blade, so they are kind of even.

I feel your pain but The only way to seemingly get G.Rex back is if you personally go to japans and suck both of the directors off. Other wise, NEVER EVER.
Well continue to get more low effort dlc cameos such as Horizon Zero Dawn outfit and a cell shaded pseudo retro megaman palico.

They also copied the grappling hook from freedom wars i think it was.

You would think since they already got the deal we could at least get a robo skin for anjanath in theme with Horizon but no all we get is manface Ashley goddamn fucking Burch.

captcha: 'ol up bj

I just want a jak costume with Dexter palico, ratchet and clank too.

Do you want to know what I want?
It's never happening, I know.

user you are a man of culture and a genious!
Petition when? We need this NOW!

genius*
I always do this. I hate being Cuckadian.

A special ammo for the ratchet & clank HBG that acts like the groovitron and makes the monsters dance.

would literally just be a re-skin and some added effects, plus pretty sure they already have some kind of partnership with AOT

There's a mod for MHXX that adds him as a reskin but I don't have the kind of money to waste on a new 3ds to hack when my old 3ds is still working.

Why haven't you hacked your old 3ds?

All this talk of 4U makes me want to go back and farm up all the bullshit to make the A Lagi weapons.

tried searching niconico channel and animal crossing and several other combos, what the fuck is the sauce of this?

Houseki no kuni, or Land of the Lustrous. Seriously, you don't know about it? Go watch it, or read the manga.

I'm thinking about getting XX since it's on sale for 20 bucks off and I'll actually have someone to play it with next month

Don't XX is unironically the worst time I've had playing a monster hunter game. It felt like they just went HEY THAT'S COOL and threw it in there without thinking about how it'd mesh with the game as a whole. 3 styles per weapon is massive overkill because most of them aren't unique enough to justify existing, the HAs completely kill the flow of the hunts.
I couldn't even finish it and I've finished every other monster hunter game… well except world I probably won't finish that one either because it's bad

With all these changes I hoped they would have removed charms.
I hate the RNG, and I am sure I lived in some cursed table in 3u, but not like I had any luck in 4u either.
Making sets was so much nicer in FU when you didn't rely on extra RNG.

No way, would've flown in the face of everything World is about.

Because:
1- all the games I haven't played run better on the new 3ds
2- I never play games twice

That picture always makes me sad for the poor ludroth.
Am I normal?

I'm just waiting for them to reveal Loot Barrelsâ„¢.

while it was nice for mixed sets, the method for acquiring charms is stupid.
they should have made it craftable and upgradeable from monster drops instead.
can't believe no one kicked a fuss about it so that they scrap it for future entries.
instead, they shoved more rng by introducing the relic shit.
gen2 is still the highlight for me since dos and fu was great. p3rd was great too but 3u felt unfinished.

are you a girl?

I guess they tried that upgrading stuff with melding, but it was so shit because you couldn't just pick the charms neatly from your arranged box, so checking what charms you wanted to meld was bothersome.

No but technically a cuteboy.

You're probably just high in agreeability and empathy, which is more common among women, but not abnormal for men.

I guess i've been called cute by girls my whole life but they just meant i'm very agreeable and empathic :^)
Sage for offtopic.

I'm not saying that you're not a cuteboy, I'm saying that being a cuteboy suggests less testosterone, which suggests more feminine characteristics, like higher empathy, which would explain why you're empathizing with something that doesn't even exist.

P-Probably so.
There's has always been this duality in me which depends on my mood, and i can be either extremely cold or very empathic.
It al gets fixed once i work out and i stabilize on the first one, meaning more testosterone.
I blame my mom for shit genes.
At least i'm not bad looking.

No where do I find the original for that video so I can go down a crazy rabbit hole of finding more things like it?

XX was pretty shitty but the content it added that wasn't in X was mostly good. The new deviants are mostly okay at worst, Azurebolt being the only bad one, and Hazewing, Divinesight, and Shredclaw are all great. Atlal-ka is fun the first few times, and Valfalk is really good, super fast, and very unique. Brave style is complete shit though, avoid it like the plague, it's comparable to having Guard Up and Guard +Infinity on every single weapon (even ones that don't have shields), and on most it also gets better damage output and better evades.

Post p.aws qt ;3

Yeah, I thought it over last night and decided against it. I'm just gonna restart MHFU

Paws?

Anyone up for MH4U's fatalis? It's been a while and I'd like to make the Shinobi set for gunning before moving onto G stuff.

Pass 7423 ID 69-7932-2079-3381

Still there user?
I can join now

no you do tbh

Yep!

oh fuck let me in on it too

I'll just wait until you finish.

Just finished one, now's your time!

CONNECTION ERROR WOOO

Hall ID 11 6737 2334 4148 pass 7423

what's with my net?
one of you wanna host?

Join, I'm the host now.
Same room

ARE WE TRI NOW?

Try again

Pretty sure my fucking wifi chip has come loose again, I can't connect to anything.

Here I go opening up my device again. I'm really sorry.

Fucking rip

GG

Seeing this type of shit while playing FU makes it even worse.

Not that I'm defending this trash, but seriously

What's new? Niggers have been nigging HBG hame since FU.

It is the torch thingy bug. Something about having multiple of them stacked on top of each other makes them deal shit ton of damage in seconds even when it shows normal damage.

user you're seriously comparing normal players to seemingly the best MH players on the planet. These guys managed to kill an alatreon with only 3 hits due to their sheer dedication and autism for the game alone.
Nergy is painstakingly hard for everyone else to kill. In singleplayer I only managed to kill it with DB and CB, every other attempt I couldnt even kill it within the time limit or gave up after carting too much.

These guys managed to kill Gogmazios in under a minute I think with a few HBGs or the other. This isnt that suprising compared to that.

Here is another video of the torch bug.

Jesus fucking christ.

I'M SO FUCKING GLAD THAT WORKED. I've had to spend three days, previously, trying on the fucking interior screws, literally taking pliers and mats to the teeny little screwdriver to get them to budge, stripped one, DRILLED A FUCKING HOLE THROUGH THE SCREW AND THE DEVICE, all to fucking unplug and replug the wifi chip.

Twice now.

I can't fucking wait for PC monhun I don't even care what changes they make anymore

What the hell did you do to your 3DS in the first place to require that necessity?

The wifi card just fucking comes loose occasionally. I have NO idea why. I've heard here and there that it's just a common problem.

The only thing I fucked up is I stripped a screw getting in there, so I had to drill the whole motherfucking machine open to get at it.

To get at it and UNPLUG AND REPLUG SOMETHING. THAT'S IT. THAT'S ALL I HAD TO DO.

sometimes 3ds systems just do that. I've dealt with it before.

dude just get a soldering iron, melt the screw, let it cool, and remove it that way.

You still managed to fix your 3ds user! Congrats!
If I get rid of this peice of shit toaster I would gladly play PC monhun with you once it comes out.

Jeez. I barely use the Internet on my machines, but losing access to FreeShop would be somewhat annoying. Glad that's never happened to me.

God damn, why didn't I think of that. Let's superheat the device with the battery and electronics and everything still inside it 'till the steel screw can melt way into its place and drip all over the mobo, and then let it solidify into all the nooks and crannies. I think I'll go do just that right this very second. Brb, gonna need a fire extinguisher.

Until then I'll still always come back to MH4U for you

What the fuck, they better patch that shit out before it reaches PC.

I think they'd have to remake the entire game for it to not be shit let alone patch it. The game is casual trash.

MHW doesn't look too bad if fights are going to be like this. Although it could still be better.

meant for

If anyone's still up for some fatalis - Or would rather the M tigrex or dalamandur runs I also gotta do.

34-7806-4739-7380 pass 7423

On the opposite end of the spectrum from that, if anyone around is doing the Low Rank 4G run, I'll be around most of the next 14 hours for that

Sure looks like a good hunt when someone uses on par gear and kills the monster from full HP like this.

Try to fucking tell me this isn't casual trash.

I'm too trash to play g rank shit but I'll play a bit of low rank with ya for fun

Cool, just give me a few minutes and I'll post a room

Come on user step it up

inb4 IT'S FUCKING TRASH!!!! They won't fix anything ever cause its CRAPCOM!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's from the leaked final release someone streamed you retard.

Unite or 3rd?

But i-i-ts the full release user!
Are you sure you're not the retard user? :^)

I'm sorry you have to defend your PS4 purchase

I'm not disagreeing that mhw is going to be more casualized, but what you just linked doesn't help your argument.
Come on now.

You're not helping either. Did you just roll in from half/vg/? Don't REEE near me or my son again.

Oh how I love anons like you who will shit talk a game you haven't even tried out yet. Keep playing the old monhun's which are also good if not better but I'll be waiting until the PC release, where I can play with a group of friends and other anons and have a gay old time.
Stay mad friend.

I only ever venture to cuckchan for porn. Sorry user but sometimes you've just got to point out retardation when you see it.

Okay I take it all back. It's not hame at all, it's just a shit game. Also get a load of that crap music, what a fucking disappointment. It sounds like my high school band, except with half the instruments missing.

Considering this guy is streaming this trash, if you catch a glimpse of crafting you can see it has been vastly dumbed down so a casual can quickly gear up.

Another stream the guy was hunting HR shit with LR gear like it was a walk in the park, on top of gearing up so fucking fast he barely had to refight anything.

If you're going to deny that this won't have Denuvo on PC that's laughable. Even if you don't and plan to buy it with Denuvo, you're the cancer killing PC gaming and the MH series.

Alright, here we go, 4G, Low Rank, take turns posting quests. I don't have any particular goals myself, just here to hunt.

ID: 38-3411-7528-6126
Pass: 3570

Holy shit user I'm retarded. I thought you were playing 4u not 4g. So sorry to get your hopes up and be a complete shitter.

hi, I'm playing 4U

Have they even made any sort of announcement that it'll even have denuvo, in this day and age I wouldn't be surprised honestly. Or are you just making silly assumptions again? It's pretty funny how you keep throwing out every excuse and assumption about world that I've seen in these threads since the game was announced IF it does have denuvo then thats a real kick in the dick.

Oh hello there, on my way. I'm pretty shit so don't mind me

Ha ha, no problem, it happens. I'll leave the room up for a bit in case any one else is up for 4G Low Rank, but if anyone who's interested comes on after I close it, just post and I'll open a new one.

You're actually serious you think it won't have Denuvo? Especially on their cash cow?

Nigger I posted a fucking livestream of the final game which supports what I said about crafting holy fuck go back to cuckchan.

What about port releases? World is a port of a PS4 game, after all.

Nigga it wasn't the final game
Ok now I see that you're just gonna keep going in circles here. If it was the final game then you'd be seeing a lot more leaks than there is now. ALSO I saw that video from the second beta so its clearly not final gameplay.

I'm talking shit like Okami, Dragon's Dogma, etc

I posted this above you dense motherfucker, this is the final game.

Fair enough, I don't know shit about non-emulation PC gaming, so I have no idea what the specifics of the terminology would be there.

Proof? That video is "old" though and review copies came way after that video.

Glad to see the shills are full out in defend mode, I'll post it a third time and reiterate what I said.

Christ, that tutorial shit that tells you what buttons to push is still there even in the full game?

Yes and expect the ugly ass guild sweetheart to blab at you the entire fucking game because you need to be reminded 100 hours into the game how to do shit.

Okay, but I am sure I saw that video like over a week ago.
What am I supposed to understand from this chink site? Just some nigger streaming.

Are you clinically retarded? Are you unable to read what I said in that post?

And they even let you eat again mid-quest, and the replenishing items for free turned out to be in the full game as well. I hope to god this bombs and they make a real Monster Hunter 5.

Are you? You only posted some nigger streaming the game. Everyone knows review copies were out since last friday, but the glitch you posted is way over week old.

Also don't just parrot shit, it is half chan tier cringe.

I think you need to go back to cuckchan already.

To be fair he is posting a livestream of the actual game, but the original footage he posted of the rathalos getting shit on was from the beta.

Whoops my bad friend. That still doesn't make the other footage you posted from the full release.

Honestly surprised this wasn't posted faster.

That didn't answer anything about the glitch. Please kill yourself.

So he really is as retarded as he makes himself to be. Not a surprise.

Do you think I need to beg for forgiveness and apologize? It still doesn't redeem the trash heap this game is and all the things wrong you can see in the live footage of the final fucking game.

K.

You keep on drinking that kool-aid and telling yourself this is a good game.

I never said anything about those, I was always just talking about the glitch you posted, you fucking dimwit.

Now apologize or change your ID.

The fact you're trying to act as if that nullifies anything said is laughable, go back to cuckchan where they're all agree with you and suck the games dick.

What the fuck is your problem, honestly? Are you really that stupid that you can't even follow what you say yourself? I am kind of worried to be honest.

Ye he seems to be the average uniformed shitter who comes into every monhun thread to be a colossal faggot.

(16) please just stop everyone is laughing at you.

You're stuck in an old conversation that was addressed far earlier regarding the fucking beta footage you mouthbreathing retard.

My original post

I'm sure you have enough capacity to follow the thread to where the conversation transitioned to what I'm currently talking about but maybe I'm giving you more credit than I should.

Please keep going.

Both of you are faggots, kindly fuck off.
But most of all, the fag defending mhw with "IT'S NOT THE FINAL BUILD GUISE!!"
This doesn't mean shit. Just stop. They have very clear intent already to casualize, as for the details: we'll have to wait to see the extent of the casualization.
BUT THIS DOESN'T MEAN IT'LL SUDDENLY BE THE MH GAME ALL FANS ACTUALLY WANT. IT WILL DEFINITELY BE CASUALIZED AND QUITE PROBABLY SHIT
/shit discussion

I am not defending the game though. I am just pointing out the glitch was from beta.

Footage from the non-beta proves you wrong. You tried to wave it off by calling him a nigger, but nigger is as nigger does he has the real deal.

So, High Rank Nergigante is a joke, this Frog here got really careless and greedy constantly and despite being in Low Rank gear cleared it.

On the bright side, assuming the attack values given are the same as the raw attack values of the normal MonHuns, it looks like the revamped version of Spirit comes out slightly weaker at maximum (assuming it doesn't go higher than the five ranks shown here) than Spirit +2 used to (+25 attack and +20% Affinity, as a reminder.) Though, if I'm reading this right, it also confirms that armor pieces do in fact give multiple Skill Points, so balance is likely still fucked.

I haven't used nigger yet though. And what footage proves me wrong? I haven't seen that glitch in review copy.

Do you know how humans work?

Was not you?

So let me get this straight, you just randomly go to the middle of a thread, pick a post and comment on it even though there's tons of replies?

That has to be the stupidest thing I've ever read.

So I let the demo digest a bit, and I'm mixed on it. On one hand the open levels actually were nice, and I guess they're an acceptable acquisition to the march of progress. The extra combos were nice as well, especially noticeable on SA but I also appreciated it on the Hammer. Building on that once combat finally got going, however that was nowhere near enough to make up for a bunch of other things I didn't like including but not limited to:
At the very least I get to wait until PC release, by then atleast I can figure out how Jew Capcom will be with this version.

Clearly aimed towards the streamer.

Is this the power of american education?

Isn't that who was referring to?

I doubt he was the streamer if he hates the game so much.

My understanding of my supposed narrative is that I posted footage that was called out as beta footage, then proceeded to show a stream of the finished game going over the issues present in it, as well as others who commented. But you were autistically screeching over my initial post that already was addressed earlier by another user or two but because you're incapable of reading the thread and how the conversation went I'm trying to twist something around? Yet when I asked you to address some points of what makes the game casual that you could see in the livestream you just wanted to get on my dick about my first post?

Holy fuck this is just insane typing what happened out, are you OK user?

Now I'm not sure how to feel about you user.

I wonder if we'll be able to mod away guild girl's face.
What? You mean aiming the kinsect? Why is this bad?

Just off yourself already.
I am not even reading your whining :^)

They removed it is the problem, maybe I just didn't play it enough (Only did like 3 hunts with it) But the IG only seemed to let you mark areas you physically hit with R2, so it made it harder to get all my extracts

There was something that suggested they were going to sell cosmetic DLC that would fix the girl by replacing her with other girls I think.

Stay autistic user, you clearly have nothing to say for yourself.

Back at you.

Insidious really

Yea. What the fuck else were you expecting?? Act like a rebbitor get called one. Why do you think ">muh meme spacing" is a defense? Are you just looking to blatantly admit where you came from?
>>>/reddit/
Now you're an extra level of faggot. See and fuck off.

This last beta I could definitely aim the kinsect before shooting it.

I know it's capcom but, they'd go this far?
Can you source that 'suggestion'?

WEOW

Can only find a translation of an interview, but the Famitsu scans they provide as a source don't look like they have the interview in question included. I'll keep digging for something more reliable, but here's what I found so far.

archive.is/P94GE

Quick question: Does anyone use the /mhg/ on halfchan?

Ah, my bad, I just didn't realize how the image hosting site they were using works, it apparently cut off the gallery early and required me to dig deeper. The interview in question is in the last image it gives as a source, and does mesh with their translation, so yeah, they're going to have paid DLC to fix the guild receptionist.

No one actually from here does, but I think we get a fair number of their shitposters coming here to fuck with us.

How much do you want to fuck the monsters? If anything other than "It's all I can think about" then avoid it.

Why are you asking this? Are you one of them and jumped ship?
If so we'd be willing to save you but you have to integrate via bullying.

So, the only reason they like World so much is because they want to fuck the ugly bitch?

That's advanced jewry.
between that and denuvo, this is looking more and more bleak for me.
I just wanted 4U HD on PC, why is it so hard to get what you want nowadays?

3ds emulation seems to be developing pretty well, so you get your 4u HD soon.

the person who owns the /erp/ disagreement also owns the monster hunter disagreement as well as the monster hunter erp disagreement

Wanna try that again in English?

Fite me faggot.

Disagreement is a fag way of saying disagreement.

God i hope you're right user, i really hope you are.
I don't think you understand how much i hope for that.

So what's the non-fag way to say "disagreement"?

Requesting some help with a dala. I literally just need some yoldspar and the host of this room has been sitting here waiting for a team for literally an hour. It's the only open dala room up right now

That's not changing her face from andromeda autism girl to something normal though.

Don't worry, they will give us whole replacement. Even Japs hated her and wanted paper bag costume for her.

A fair point, but you can see why people would see that having the potential to lead into a wholesale replacement skin if Cap sees a market for it.

wait it fucking spawns in gatherquests?

I thought it was dala only

Why is that spoiler?

use kiranico more often

Yoldspar is the High Rank ore from the mountain stage. Shattered Omen is the ore you can only get from Dalamadur.

Because I'm scared that I've been sitting around in this room for fucking forever with some random afk dumbfuck without knowing I can go out and get the damn stuff myself

I'd feel like such a-

I did, saw dalamandur, and didn't read further

FUCK I'm SO FUCKING STUPID

Not as dumb as me I spent years trying to play Super Mario Bros without knowing you press down to go down pipes.
Never did beat that game.

I was going to look for open rooms in 4U. Oh well.
You guys are getting the same right?

Eh, I went to play Yakuza for a bit and then I came back the thread had a shitstorm without me. Some anons have some very solid points against the game but I still had a lot of fun with the beta so there is no stopping me from getting the game no matter how much you bitch and moan about it.
Btw I could play 4u with you tomorrow after 10:00am/est if you want.

That looked like an ass at first

If I was playing XX it's be the XX on switch ver , I have the demo handy but Xenoblade 2 is my attention at the moment.

strawpoll.me/14907210/r
Just dropping by.

I already preordered.
See you fags in three months.

Goddamit, I fucked up.

No thanks, stay in half chan and never "drop by" again.

We already have a poll

poal.me/f5qwfk

Isn't that a Skell.

Well fuck, now the newfag knows.

I'm getting upload failed, connection errors
I'd love to shitpost there but Hiroshima nuked 4 Chan!
So I'm staying in 8 Chan.

N I G G E R

Lurk a year before posting then you turbofaggot. You should know the rules unless you're also one of the thousands of redditors who swamped cuckchan and made it even more of a cesspool.

Ah, should have read for it, my bad.

Eat shit faggot, I'm not

As soon as I can upload an image I'm outta here,
Sure is comfy though.

That's that IM client that people kept spamming a few threads ago? Good riddance I say.

Curious,what board are you from?

To add to that, if you are somehow an oldfag from the glory years of halfchan and still stayed with it in spite of moot cucking it for the rest of us, but aslo stayed with it for this fucking long: You deserve to be banned for a year, minimum.

You're both the same to me, and if you couldn't tell, we have IDs and can tell.

No wonder you can't upload on that filth of an image board. It has faggots like you all over the place.

MOOOOODS
This has gone on long enough. Kick out the illigal immigrants.

The people actually getting paid to do it

Holla Forums was a pain with the capcom shills
I just took sick delight in the fact that Nintendo LABO was outselling MHW in the Amazon bestsellers.
That was fun.

forgot pic

Holla Forums

Filtered, reported and kill yourself

The fact that anybody still decides to stay on that site after that shit is absolutely baffling.

What an awful fucking place,i hope you learn to never go back there and grow some better taste in boards.

Wow, we're on-point today user! I think we reported at the same time.

Sometimes i thank my social anxiety because i'm reminded idiots congregate.

In this case, where they can post images I.e an imageboard

No,if there's a certain amount of people in an area i will leave it if i can,i get scared,i am never in a mood to "want" to go there.

I don't even leave my own house unless i have to,but nice try.

Because i can play video games from my home?

You people have no self respect.

This is precisely why we despise or, at minimum, mildly hate cuckchan and people like you.
You and your ilk care nothing for thread quality, discussion, or anything meaningfull about what an imageboard is supposed to be. You people are literally monkeys who like a thing just because other people like it. You like your community/pack because it's big, not because it is functional or meaningful. I hope cuckchan doesn't burn because I don't want your diseased, hollow, zombie army coming here.
translation:

MODS WAKE THE FUCK UP

took care of it, refresh

Thank you mods

Thanks hotpocket. You missed 4ab35d he came with him. Kindly send them back out the same door.
Here, have a qt duck

I'm from halfchan, I'm the original guy who asked the /mhg/ question. Images don't work on 4chan anymore, so I'm gonna stay here,

GAME FUCKING REQUIRES A DAY ONE PATCH TO INCLUDE POOGIE

These fucks shat his turd out as fast as possible and kept nothing that makes monster hunter what it is.

webm related

Do you even realize how fucking pathetic you are?
sage for not videogames

Then don't admit to it you dumb fuck.
I really hope not. The newfags that are coming in are mostly faggots.
If you insist on actually following through then prepare to integrate via 1000 Watt power-bullying.

Already posted
see

show me what hotwheel chan bullying is like then.

That is what that post is replying to you are just going in circles.

mostly just pointing out you're not from here, it's surprisingly boring

Every time you do something stupid in a thread, you will be called out for it or it'll raise suspicion which will erupt on the second or third time you do the same thing.
For example:
jk faggot, I'm not going to tell you what to avoid and spoonfeed you examples. You're going to fuck up and feel shame for it every time you do, for that is the gauntlet of newfaggotry
I'd post an image of a guy who fucked up so badly he was immortalized (he even said everyone would forget in a week's time, but of course people still remember) but unfortunately I didn't save it.

Remember to sage when off-topic.

Yeah, it's a pretty common illusion.

Does anyone have the one with the three pigs?

Better than on halfchan, where you get called an "elitist" by trying to uphold the standards of your board. please say a prayer for halfchan, especially halfchan /mhg/. the thread has really gone to shit from the flood of redditors.

It's almost like they want this thread to hit 300 and die to make a release day billboard thread.

i have these

Wouldn't surprise me, considering they also wait until the thread hits Page 11 or 12 and then start bumping old threads to control the timing for when a new thread can go up.

But release day is friday. Why would anyone want to make one on a Tuesday?

What's the illusion on the 3rd one?

With how slow the board's been lately they're probably banking on the next thread being the one that'll be around for release day.

His age.

With the amount of cuckfugees? If anything, it feels faster than usual.

Didn't that just start today? I don't think the shills are aware of it just yet.

Oh neat, something I can easily play with pc friends. I've ignored it all this time and was pleasantly surprised.

Doubt the shills are that on-point. Most of them are low-effort.

I want the fags to leave this place.

Why has this become a boogieman?

I doubt anyone thinks it was intentional.

Jesus Christ.

There are no more gunner sets. Blademaster and gunner shares armors, but equipping ranged weapon halves(?) your armor.

While I hope you're right, it's a moot point for at least a year since only an idiot would buy a Monster Hunter game before the G rerelease.

Not really. Each armor has a base physical defense and elemental resistance, with the former being increased when melee weapons are equipped and the latter being increased when ranged weapons are equipped. To the best of my knowledge, we haven't seen by exactly how much though, or what the base armor stats look like compared to MonHun armor.

You didn't see the frenchie streaming that was plowing his way through high rank with low rank gear while sucking major ass did you?

Dude you haven't even kept up with the news. Gunner sets got completely removed everyone shares the same armor now.
You obviously are just saying shit because you don't want to see how bad the game is

is that Reyn in drag?

Oh it must be the start of the mission or something
This is some retarded shit, where's the challenge if you can just go back to camp and restock on potions, it doesn't even take long since you can do it through item sets, and what's with this godawful CB gameplay, this nigger keeps spamming ultra bursts, is this what the weapon has become or is this baguette just complete shit. Why is Giantnerd taken down so easily by someone this bad? They completely got rid of any need for preparation since you can just get items during a mission.

I don't remember getting access to storage during quests. Just the usual suply items.
I'm 100% they won't go this far. There's a limit, even to stupidity and casual pandering.

I caught the stream when he was almost done with the quest, so if he does it again I'll post confirming/deconfirming it.

Fuck, now I'm scared.
Capcom please don't ruin this game. I don't want this – nobody wants this.
If this is real I'm not buying the game on Saturday. I'll have nothing to do all year except dream of what could have been

See this shit? He started the quest, went to the item box and look at that shit, all his potions and items just there for the taking. And this in High-rank no less, he started in the base camp at High-rank. You don't get dropped in a random place anymore and they didn't disable the item box shit.
Now he just used his Palico's vigorwasp station on command to get a free mega potion during combat, at least Palico heals in other games were RNG. I'll keep watching, if any other anons wanna suffer through the baguette playing, this user posted the link earlier

That guy isn't just trash, he is is the bottom barrel of 'french' if you wish to call him so.
Skyhell (powerword amin rizqi) is hated almost by every french MH player, and they have good reasons why.

Just a small list of his exploits though the years :
-got caught with a cheating device at an official competition
-copied people's video claiming to be the one playing
-tried to claim some speed-runs by accelerating / cutting the video / cheating (even when basic math was enough to prove that he was being a liar)
-Threatened several people through the years (last one was with a pic of him holding a knife)
-he is simply journo tier at all what he plays
-he is always in full denial when it comes to the above

And guess what ? He is now trying to cater to English players, and wants to clean his reputation while remaining full narcissistic.

Link for frogs and people who can use a good translator … (it's the frog MH forum)
monsterhunter-france.com/t4008-un-chasseur-triche-sur-un-speedrun-et-se-faire-griller
Also just to make sure you understand how bright that guy is, he got his twitter taken down not for shitposting but by copyright infringement by repeatedly putting up the same image as banner.

Honestly he deserves the title of being the french DSP.

And there we go, sequence of pictures showing him carting, getting first aid meds from the supply box, then going into the tent, crafting potions and then adding them to his inventory, all from his item box.

That's a nice list of accomplishments, sounds like a top tier player to me.

Classic frenchman, honestly. Boil in hell, frogs, and take the krauts with you.

I forgot some stuff about him, but well …
- he claimed to have known a game would have come out one year early but also to have been under NDA, just after getting b& from all tournaments.

Here is my favorite screen of that wonderful human being :
"For every screen that you have given you will get a knife hit"
"i hope you will have time to take pictures and to give them to the professor"
"i do not wish to meet you in paris"
"Because my rage and the accusation of cheating and the youtube videos you have made deleted won't go nice"

Wait, so that's not in a town? That during a mission? He could die, spawn in camp, and open storage??
Please say it ain't so user. Would a webm be too much to ask for? I swear to god I will screencap all these posts and spread them like HIV positive wildfire if you can record him dying and opening then his storage.

I'm sorry user, if there's a way to get previous broadcasts from Bilibili I'd try and record it for you. If it serves as any evidence, notice how it says Tent menu in the last three screenshots and the second screenshot as evidence that he's on a mission, I took those screenshots back to back to prove being able to get items during a mission.
This was the breaking point for me user, I was negative about the game but was giving it the benefit of the doubt, way more than I usually do since I love this franchise, but this shit right here pushed me over the edge.

My eyes teared up a bit when I read your post. Reality sunk in really quick. I don't have enough images in my suffering folder for this.
It's over boys. Pack it up, she's dead. At least we got some new anons to play other MH titles with from the hype. We can take solace in that, at least.
Fuck you. Why? Why can't we ever have nice things anymore? ;_;

bilibili.com/video/av18630233/index_4.html?t=9670
heres the record from previous stream

Alright anons, if anyone wants to try and record a webm, the french fuck's about to fight an elder dragon, he should cart on account of being a turbo scrub so if anyone wants to witness this shit or record him getting items from the item box when he carts this is the best time.

Aw fuck i came here right on time.

I dont have any recording software though.
Anybody have any idea how he even managed to get his hands on the game??

A french retailer sold it last Saturday in Paris. This shitty frog pretended on his first stream he received it through a japanese offer, granting him a prerelease version cause he answered a questionnary. Even though he's like one of the first in the world and the Japanese sent him a french box. Really the finest piece of shit.

He just did it, hope someone recorded it

While I myself don't mind it too much since I'm not a newbfag who is going to always need to go to the box, it honestly makes me sick to watch this frog.

I've been watching his stream for the past days, and it's mindnumbingly boring, he's painfully bad at the game, and on top of that he's just terrible at being enjoyable.

He literally died to one of the most easiest attacks to dodge then just went into his item box and made 2 max potions.
I thought this game would be at least 3u tier but now this game is baby hunter and is pretty much x/xx tier to me now.

So… the way I'm understanding this is that we will be able to get rare drops by supplying the melding pot with the melding points needed. How true that is, I don't know, but holy shit.

The only way I could see it working is if you could get a rare by consuming lots of regular drops from a certain monster. Something like rare needing 100 points of regular drops from Legiana, like in the picture. The fact that instead you need "100 melding points" worries me greatly, instead.

I really hope I'm mistaken but holy fuck, I don't think I am.

Well that's to be expected from such a piece of shit lol. And people are just sucking his dick on his disagreement that's just hilarious disagreement.gg/eTbGWt4

you figure the totaly oposite of what is it , he need 100 point , and he can sacrifice a legiana gem to get 300 , not the oposite ..

Sorry for the shit bitrate, I don't usually make webms I just used webmforretards I got years ago to convert the mp4

I thought frenchies were bad before but now I just want to hurt this man.
Why capcom is catering to literal retards now is beyond me, it should have been like dark souls and only appealed to series veterans but fuck us am i right?

I cant even watch this anymore, its bad for my health.

As long as I am being the stupid one here, then I'll be happy since that means gems will not be so free.

Then again, I'm just assuming the worst for a lot of things by now.

Sorry I space like this because of disagreement. I'm even using Shift+Enter

Thanks user, much appreciated.

If by french you mean ""Young french male"" read: Achmedd Mohammed
He probably got it because he had a friend at that store.

Deleted that post because it had screen captures I didn't even know I could paste directly. Refresh the page.
also,

You misunderstand. You complete bounties to get First Wyvernian, Steel Wyvernian etc. tickets. You can use a certain amount of those to get the gems.

You can't just exchange anything for them.0

Source: Reviewer, poured 80 hours into World already.

Do

You

It?

Thanks for the confirmation user. This brings some peace to my mind.

Why

Does

This

Offend

You?

:

^

)

Na a lot of people got it. The store legitely sold them, Capcom may have sent them a beautiful bill. And just look at this. His real name is Amin Rizqi and he's the worst piece of shit frogs every knew.

Someone get the fucking meme spacing image macro. Too many newfags.

I
am
legitimately
sorry
Have
I
learned
now?

B
A
A
W
W

The CB got a change where the red shield still has the 1-2 minute timer when you attain it, but now it doesn't go away when you use an Ultra, meaning you have no reason NOT to spam the everliving fuck out of ultra bursts for 2 min straight.

Kushala feels like he's super weak. This frog beat it relatively easy. Teostra don't disappoint psl.
Also since we're on the topic of CB. It's super disappointing how the optimal way of playing it is now. Will balance patches ever happen? I'm considering going back to Hammer thanks to this.

But teostra has always been easier than kushy.

why is teostra a fucking spinning top now?

Delivered as promised.
The second one I'm not sure about. Spent very little time on it.

I was watching the stream yesterday, you absolutely can restock at the camp mid-hunt. You can also eat multiple times during the same hunt.

To give you an idea of how easy this game's going to be, that same baguette beat High Rank Nergigante in Low Rank armor, despite constantly failing his ultras because he's a greedy fool.

Teostra's "explosions" look like a complete joke now. They're just some flame, like the powder just catches fire and that's it instead of being bombs.

I'm so fuckign pissed at seeing this teostra
why did they do this
All his attacks are just generic fire now, he doesn't get any of the unique fire animations he used to have, and his enraged state doesn't look as visually imposing as it used to - if anything, it's actually even less imposing than unenraged now. He's just so bland now, when he used to be so unique.

I think I've broken at this point and don't even feel anything. Maybe it'll just work if it's all for this "open world" design.
But then what's the point of towns? Fuck this design is confusing and stupid.
They should have just made the main hunting grounds instances that are big and open-world-like.

I still don't get why they're trying this open world crap, it's just so incredibly counter-intuitive to the boss-focused combat of the games.

Leaked early design of whatever this new monster is

Not sure where, but pretty sure I've seen this thing a long time ago, so probably fake

This is what they did. The "open world" thing appears to have been a translation issue that caught on for some reason. I remember in an interview they contrasted what they wanted to do against things like BoTW, which had big, open, and completely empty worlds, and said they wanted to make something that is much smaller scale, with each map being like its own little open world that's actually detailed and fleshed out instead of being empty and barren.

So it can't be a wyvern. And it's not a cephalopod or a unicorn, so it's obviously not a dragon. Fanged beast?

Here comes the "new audience," I hope everyone enjoys what's come to pass.

Oh so it's not even true open world?
Then, the item storage accessability and being able to eat meals multiple times during a hunt is just straight up casualization for everybody. Great.
Glad to know they didn't pull any punches.

Just kill me.
Who is this faggot so I can dislike the video.

Nevermind, found it. Channel name is Darkside Royalty Lore.
The comments are filled with "hahaha fuck you destiny 2! I'm pre-ordering MHW and it's going to be great!" and maybe one good comment saying mhw is going to be shit.

I'm done for tonight. Gonna drown my sorrows in bigg anniemay tiddies and mh4u.

That guy is so anatomically retarded it looks like as if it would fit more in final fantasy.

Theres just no more zoning and loading screens, it shouldn't be called open world, seamless fits the bill more.

Don't forget that Destiny "content creators" are planning to "pivot" the focus of their channels to Monster Hunter to "diversity their brands," so you can look forward to more Quality Contentâ„¢ in the future!

I blame Arrekz for this shit. Fucking poptart shilling faggot tried introducing MH to the Destiny audience.

What the fuck did i miss? Even though i 've been avoiding it for so long is there anything about MH Wurlds that i need to know?
Anyone still playing 4U? most old Holla Forumstards are never online anymore

Alright you missed being able to access storage main hunt, meaning you have near infinite max potions and any other items. There are no longer armor sets, and you can eat at the cook mid hunt too.

Nothing much has passed, I think someone put up a list of all of the changes somewhere in this thread, but there have been a few new trailers. Oh and you missed all 3 of the ps4 open betas, the last one had the flagship monster nergigiante in it.
hooktube.com/watch?v=lmwxyM3sPwc
Its mostly the stuff that we have always known been confirmed, you can also apparently still use the item box during HR, and you wont spawn at random zones either during HR anymore.

Yeah, there's no longer armor sets, just skins, and weapons have been reduced to just the different types with no more individual weapons that do different elements or have different stats - You get one set of DS and they do water, one gunlance and it does fire (obvs,) one IG and it does dragon, etc.

The guildmarms are all boys now, too.

user, I played the demo and that is just downright wrong and retarded to say.
In truth there are no more gunner sets and some weapons like CB, Bow, GL are fucking broken now. You'll see how monstrously strong they are in beta speedrunner videos on youtube.

anyone wanna do some 4U?
20-7575-7919-6241 pass: 5353
let's stop fucking talking about gaming, and actually game.

I was happy it was failing, but didn't consider it might be a containment game for that bullshit.

Is this another case like XX? During XX's demos, GL was great but then in the real game it was complete shit because shot damage falls off so hard and the demo had a higher level of shot than it should have had for LR.

In World some of the weapons gained more mobility. When it comes to GL you can reload it mid combo so good GL players manage to exploit that so they can shoot the entire clip nearly all the time which does shitloads of damage.
Just check out embed related

Basically what the replies have said. Also, scout flies constantly tell you where the monster is.
The environment will literally just help you in combat. (traps monsters, full heals, free flash bombs)
Scroll up, you'll see, it's a good read.

Are you just starting out?

Fuck man, I'm just trying GL on 4u now and this shit is hard to master.

World is so easy that that monte fag can beat the big bad title monster at High Rank while using Low Rank armor and constantly fucking up his moves.

There's a group playing 4U at G Rank and a group playing 4G at Low Rank I believe.

Does anyone who watched the stream know what the mantle with the glowing green stuff does?

It's still relying heavily on shot damage, so, in late HR and the eventual G-rank, it won't be as strong as it is in the demo. Still, it does look like it's going to be a lot more powerful than even a perma-Brave-mode GL would have been. Unfortunately it also looks like it's extremely unfun to play and completely undermines everything that was fun about GL. World is a pile of monkey's paws; we all wish for GL to stop getting nerfed, and to stop being the second worst people in the game. We finally get our wish, and GL is finally not completely useless, but it loses all of its fun and barely resembles what it once was.

Na, I'm hr 650 or something. I'd be down for playing some lower level stuff tho. I gear down for the different tiers so as not to take all the fun out of it.

Interesting. I've been GL main in both FU, and 4U. it's a ton of fun once you stop guarding, and start evading. evasion distance is better most of the time than evasion 2. If we ever play together I'd be more than happy to show you the basics.

Side note: kinda pains me to know my favorite wep is now the go to shitters what with world comin' out.

Sounds right. I need to get back on the 4G run, been burnt out with work and being sick lately.

Eh, I prefer this version more. Before it was just poking and shooting, but now you have more options with it due to the added combos. You can still use it like how it was in the previous games but I prefer to do the combos and along with the clip emptying shot now. I ignored it for two games and now its one of the most fun weapons in the game for me now. Thats something that I can't be mad about at all.

Im mad that shitters can get away with being shitters. Thats the part that pisses me off about world. Other games arent afraid to punish players for being bad and not learning how to git gud at the game but MHW just threw that out the window.
I am still going to get the game despite all of the criticism, I am just never going to play with randoms, only with irl friends, my myself or anons

I got my shinobi set for gunning and I'm loving the hunt-in-my-pajamas look of them but was wondering if anyone else feels like evade dist or evade+ might fuck your learned reflexes? There's so many slots I could easily grab up evade dist, raise the evasion+1 to 2 or 3, or even gem out the defense and health debuffs or grab attack skills. Evade dist right now is treating me very, very well, but I'm worried it's making me a worse hunter.

There is always possibility that it can affect you if you rely too much on it. But evade distance is pretty common for gunners.

The question then, I guess, is if it's better or more useful than evade+2/3, some surviveability, or attack up skills.

If you're actually good at evading, why would you get more evade skills? If you are actually good at not getting hit attack skills will always work wonders for you.

It can make a very fun playstyle with Seregios gear. At one point I had a Seregios gun set based around dodge rolling away from attacks while reloading constantly that way.

that's the thing, I'm not, but I'd like to be

The seregios lbg is a tremendous amount of fun, yeah - Never having to stop to reload, replaced with a need to constantly be dodging, is really interesting

Well I'm in HR2 right now, so if you're okay with me then we can do this.