Labo thread

Its early 2018 and Nintendo already ahead of its competitor in VR technology

Is this a console war thread?
DELETE THAT SHIT RIGHT NOW, KIDDO.

The robot game is definitely the best shown off so far, which is why it has it's own game instead of being jammed in a collection. However, at 80 bucks (and I'm assuming 60 of that is standard game cost, no cardboard and fancy tape) it is too expensive for my taste. They should have taken the loss on one of the two, and I'd say cutting 10 bucks off the price of the robot game would not hurt their profit margin given how well the Switch has been selling. I'm interested in seeing how it turns out at least, maybe something nice will happen.

Mark is a Switchboy right? He shills it quite a bit.

God forbid peoples praise Nintendo for its innovation, how about you shove that PSVR up your anus

HE

god forbid you post images not for ants

This feels familiar somehow.

STFU

When this thing comes out, expect a buncha lankey redditors to post their imgur albums of them decorating their Labo.

Expect a buncha homos pillaging surplus cardboard from stores and moving centers.

It's a legit interesting approach for kids. Kids love making shit themselves that's why minecraft boomed.
The price point is ridiculous even if the bulk of it is from the software; what they should have done is make the software free on the eshop and then just sold the cardboard/materials by themselves.

If anything is going to kill this thing it's the price. Shit similar to this worked with the wii because it was cheap.
The target audience for this thing is pretty obviously small children. They're selling expensive cardboard to small children. What parents are going to buy this? If this thing was still cardboard, but much cheaper, I think people would be fine with getting it for their kids. Same thing if this was the price it is now but made of actually decent material.
As it is now I'm not sure too many people will want to spend money on something their kids could completely ruin with one spilled glass of water.

I went to FUCKING GAMESTOP today to get Xenoblade 2 with a Christmas giftcard. Got asked if I wanted to pre-order Labo. Pre-ordering cardboard, what has this industry come to.

Cuckface thread?

can we make cardboard waifus?

get a 32 inch 4K monitor fag, or stop phone posting like a redditor

Containment Thread

It's cool little technology, but not at $70+.

He explicitly supported shitting on this, so long as it didn't devolve into spam

Now I feel ashamed I've even been considering buying a Switch.

Yeah okay, 'Mark'.

That flag really suits you, shitposter.

I think Nintendo thought it would be cool instead of questionable and kind or hilarious. I personally like all the classic box memes updated to be Labo based. Except for those shitty halfchan-tier Wojack ones, those are terrible and people should feel bad or posting them.

Yes

Cry Harder Faggot

I'M HAVING FUN MOM, GOSH LEAVE ME ALONE!!

By locking or deleting every single Boxtendo thread except the one that was bumplocked?

You're obviously not from around here.

You realize you can get the Labo for free right? Pleanty of businesses giving away cardboard.

Too bad lazy spergs like you will gladly pay the extra $160 to buy the "official" versions that break anyway.

You had one job user

You pre-ordered, right?

Why do these threads seem to attract the worse of the cuckchan cancer?
And has anyone noticed how the rest of the board is actually much better when one of these is going on?

The possibilities are endless with cardboard box, weak minded individual like you can't never see its potential

cardboardchan

Why would I pay 80 dollars for pieces of cardboard?

Nigger I'm just saying what he posted, not how he acted.

It's a raid. The threads are made by cuckchanners too.

This was after the stickied threads, when it became clear that no one except Mark and the other nintendrones fell for it.

"Hey look Reddit, I'm too 'poor' to afford a Labo so I made one myself."
"Spent over 100 hours making cardboard look this FREKIN EPIK to pass the time when wife was working late again"

Oh boy here's him again not wanting to admit he blacklisted content based on his taste and people only repost it because he got triggered at it. Here's him not realizing for another year that deleting everything and not backing out is not the brightest of moves. Mark destroyed this topic by being an uptight little queer who can't admit he is at fault on any level. Any call for freedom, bad comment on the cardboard or people posting the shitty memes are now "cuckchan raiders".

You mean when you cuckchanners started spamming them

Because it easy low-level shitposting that attracts retards with their "epic Wojack memes CD"

$60 of the price likely comes from the "Games" included. But that is still $20 for cardboard, and a full $60 for what is just shovelware.

it can't be a raid if these fags post exclusively in these threads
These are anons that regularly lurk both here and cuckchan

lol

great

Either they missed the mark completely with their focus groups and research and stuff or I'm the one out of touch with the kids.
In comparison, part of the reason why legos got as widespread as it did was because of how durable they were. Parents were (and still are) willing to spend a little more on legos because they know they'll get something even the shittiest kid will have a hard tine breaking. But if my kid asked me to buy this for them I'd try to convince them to get something else.
This guy is right on the money with the minecraft thing, but I don't think this is even close to as appealing to kids as minecraft is.

Are you ok? You already made 7 posts and they're all the same, it's kind of sad.

OH NO

That's the problem here. Labo is shit and deserves to be mocked, but Wojaks have been run into the ground so hard I don't care for anyone posting them anymore. Let them go the way of ebin meme faces.

You mean like how Nintendo has made the same games for the past 7 years?

I am confused. What the fuck is that actually supposed to be?

This whole thread just makes me think that Nintendo is targeting cats as a potential consumers.

Nintendo has the deepest lore.

fucking newfag can't even link right
get >>>/out/ of my thread

Spamming threads that trigger the buttblasted mods is the natural reaction to board censorship. You seem to have confused the effect with the cause while you were too busy sucking cocks.

Makes you wonder why nobody remembers them for that.

They're cutting costs by making their gimmick peripherals outta Wii U boxes instead of plastic like before.

They're marketing it as being creative and artistic even though it comes pre-cut and with on-screen assembly instructions.

its a cardboard kit that you can built then use it to play the game, its better than any current VR

Add something to the image, Holla Forums

Working Late = Getting fucked by Tyrone

Yes user, I reposted an image someone else posted on this board you dipshit.

I was just pretending guys, I got you good.

Instead of giving your (You)s to cuckchanners, give them to me.

fag

Family-oriented (read: for kids) DIY projects with integrated Joy-Con functionality, so far mostly utilizing the gyroscopes, rumble, and IR. Each toy is packaged with a minigame of varying complexity. I think they fucked up on the prices, if they cut 10 or 15 off each pack parents would have a much easier time justifying the purchase.

You know who instantly loved Labo? Furries. Whatever the reason furries fucking love labo and already pre-ordered them.

What if (You) are a cuckchanner? Is season 2 gonna be good?

Ignore this fag, give them to me

Faggotron supremes

Autists like things that enable autism? WOW

Well thank you I guess.

SEVENTY-NINE, NINETY-NINE US DOLLARS.

Also, this thread is about mocking labo so Mark getting assblasted and banning people is pathethic salt.

There's no way it can be that. That would be too crazy. You must be confused.

Maybe I am just seeing things because I drank too much and it will all be gone when I'm sober again.

This, as most problems in the board, happens because Mark is a fucking idiot. He was always afraid to enforce rules when things were manageable because he didn't want to be called a rulecuck or accused of censorship or whatever. The result is that now these people shit everywhere with their cuckchan garbage and we can't even talk properly about what the fuck Nintendo was thinking when they made this trash without a minor spergout, and if one of them gets banned for it, they double down on the shitposting . If he doesn't ban, they shitpost rampantly, if he bans, they shitpost even more and cry about censorship.

I fucking knew you were going to reply with that when I made that post.

To be fair, Nintendo made a lot of toys in the past no one remembers. Every time someone makes a low effort article on Nintendo's history it goes "they used to make playing cards now they make video games", and skips a lot of things they did in between.

Furries will eat up all kinds of shit. They'll pay premium price for art commissions done by amateurs and be perfectly happy with it. There's also a ton of furries who are nintendo fans, more so than any other company, I think.

I think most forgot they started out by making Hanafuda cards. Video Games are really a recent thing for them as a company with over 100 years of history, until that becomes unprofitable and they do something else. They might go into cardboard/ card game manufacturing if games stop selling.

I'm making fun of them because it obviously wasn't a fucking success you idiot.

reported

You're clueless.

I wanna fuck that mouth

It's a raid by someone who doesn't want us to talk about this for whatever reason so they are poisoning the well and turning every thread into a shitposting thread.

Is there a Labo "dumb assholes get in this box" image yet

[Tinfoiling Intensifies]

It took me a whole 30 seconds to find the blog post that tweet was referencing. These cardboard models had several series and 39 models released in total, so it seems like it was successful enough for them to make a ton of variants. How the fuck do you know if they were a success or not? They were cheap toys from the 70s, do you actually have any information about how well they did or are you jumping to conclusions?
Fucking retard.

So what's stopping a 3rd party from making real peripherals out of plastic?

Nothing, and if any decent game comes out that requires labo to be played properly (and I fucking doubt that will happen), I'll get a decent third party peripheral to play it.

God, I wanna see you two kiss.

It's true, my money's on sonygger from neofag that jealous with nintendo success that they want to shitpost in Labo thread, which is a threat for PSVR

You and me.

I like the Labo

ASL?

I wonder if they're doing this to see which wagglin accessories anyone gives a shit about longer than five minutes and then actually make a product.

You're not fooling anyone, you know.

Even fucking /sudo/ has a labo thread: >>>/sudo/67829

isn't sudo just a board for porchmonkey to shitpost and not listen to any user's reporting bugs with the site?

Its also the board where imkiky screams about three years buffalo queers and yawn hosts hungry games every week.

me too

Who am I fooling? neofag always ruined good nintendo thread

It's just really, really fucking fun to fuck with people

Am I losing track of time or has 24rd been the winner for longer than normal?

Kemono is the second time winner. First second time winner was canada.

And by proxy they ruined threads pertaining to other companies too. It's a fucking mess.

why

I'm going to pay full price for both Labo kits day 1 just to piss off all of the angry Soniggers in this thread.

that's some autistic dedication all right

Fuck off, shill.

Because only cuckchan gives a shit about the shitty perhirpherals that no one is forcing you to buy to make massively unfunny le maymays.
It's the idea of a containment board, but only localized to one thread. Have you ever notice how the post per second is WAYYY higher in these threads? They post links on cuckchan directly to these threads.
The absolute state of you-know-what

It all makes sense now.

No, more like you're a transparent fucking shill.

Holy shit, you must be lying because that's pathetic

Thanks for the confirmation

I'm gonna pre-ordered the mini game and robot kit. Looks fun as fuck, I wonder if the robot kit will fit an adult body. Anyway its just cardboard, I can modified it to fit my body

You've already fallen by your own crux. 70$ for cardboard is retarded, but you know what's even more retard? Making the same thread six times.

Nintendo is fucking shit. I want the nintoddlers to get out.

It already outselling VR headsets. You laugh now. But Sony and Microsoft will start making copy cat products.

Where are they, baitu-desu?

Look up the channel stonefoxmedia. It’s run by literal Sonnigger that gets so salty over Nintendo switch doing so well he clearly about to cry from rage.

Who will play Mark in his inevitable biopic?

no actually he doesn't post at all

It's pretty cool

for when the buyer's remorse kicks in, they really think of everything

If you are involve in console war thread. You are no better than a soyboy or a nigger

I lost interest in this in about five minutes but I guess Holla Forums will be crying about this every day for the next ten years or so, because it's obviously the most important development in the history of video games.

I ain't clicking that shit nigga, reported for console war baiting

Nintendo is toy maker. Labor marketed to children. People getting ass hurt over it are autistic niggers. VIdeo related

Good thing I hate all consoles just the same.

That was an accusation of cuckchannery at the person he was replying to. Not an admission.

YOU, however.

Surprise Holla Forums hasn’t laughed off stonefoxmedia off Youtube yet. He like the black movie bob. He has 100K student loan debt from getting a degree in African studies and salty because the navy didn’t pay off his debts.

A shill made this shill thread. Not me. I'd be happier if this cardboard shit was off the fucking board.

Thanks for the (you)

Holy shit, post him on /cow/ INSTANTLY.

I feel like there is an important unidentified neurosis behind this that needs to be addressed

good idea
>>>/toy/ needs more users

Why is that a thing?

We still don't know how long or how much depth there is to these games, especially the 5 in the Variety Kit. There's a lot of questions that have to be asked: Is there multiplayer? Online? DLC expansions? What is there to that simple programming thing shown in the trailer for making ones own Labo creations?
With the Robot Kit, it's interesting they are selling that by itself, as they just have a single game to focus on. There must be some actual gameplay depth or story in that game to justify it being sold alone.

Also I would be surprised if the Labo piano playing music goes viral like Mario Paint music maker compositions.

The centre one with his mouth closed probably didn't need to be there.

Danny Devito.

the sonygger is here, go back to neofag you ass

(((Okay)))

That actually gave a good chuckle, well done mr extreme shitposter.

why are you even here?

To be fair, I did nazi that coming. I came here to say this but boy, that escalated quickly so to the top with you! Lost it at 'This is why we can't have nice things' and then my faith in humanity was restored, my mind blown, and manly tears were shed. Well said. As a 'murican, I can confirm this gem has just won the internet and is doing it right. Just sayin', I know that feel, bro, and while that was a risk click, this post was a 9/10, would read again. I see what you did there and it feels good man. You're doing God's work, son. I laughed way harder than I should have at your list that seems legit and totally nailed it. You - I like you. You magnificent bastard; you, sir, are so brave, a gentleman and a scholar, and seeing how you are a redditor for four years, this checks out, so I'll allow it. I regret that I only have one upvote to give for this cool story, bro.
CTRL+F 'about tree fiddy' was not disappointed.
Wait, why do I have you tagged as "NOPE NOPE NOPE"? Nice try, you monster. What did I just read? Dafuq? I read that as "YOU HAD ONE JOB". I can't fap to this. No true scotsman could see that this relevant XKCD was bad and you should feel bad. You must be new to reddit, so I'll see your cakeday and raise you a karma train. One does not simply rustle my jimmies, not even once. This stahp gave me cancer for science, so that's enough internet for me today. OP is a fag, 2/10, would not bang. What is this I don't even know how is this wtf? This will get buried but brace yourselves, some men want to watch the world burn right in the feels. When you see it, they'll KILL IT WITH FIRE! But this has nothing to do with atheism. Lawyer up, delete facebook, hit the gym, and SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY, said no one ever, so you wouldn't download a strawman. Damn onions, you scary like a BOSS. woosh.
Since rule #1 is 'be attractive', I'll just leave this here: This is my [f]irst post, be gentle. I have the weirdest boner right now.
EDIT: Thanks for the gold.

Mark needs to go

Someone really doesn't want us to talk about this game, I wonder (((who)))

Yeah, you and your pals who keep shitting up the threads.

If the Switch is so great then why aren't there any Idolmaster games on it? This makes the DS objectively better than the Switch.

Maybe you should start talking about it instead of shitposting shitty memes.

I only play Idolmaster on boorus if you know what I'm saying.

Are you retarded? check all my post and tell me in which way I "shitting up" my own thread?

40 POUND BOX OF RAPE
40 POUND BOX OF RAPE
40 POUND BOX OF RAPE
DON'T OPEN IT

I'm going to read this in my best king julien impersonation. Let's get it autistic in here.

what memes?

Still can't make a pixiv account or get past the panda?

Go for it user, don't let your memes be dreams.

Unironically had a giggle.

Give me 30 minutes, I'm hoping we destroy this thread in the best possible way: Autistic voice roleplay.

You better deliver.

I will, but some of you faggots better rp as other characters so we can make this as cringe inducing as humanly possible.

I've got other pastas if you want but I can't do voices for shit, my voice is monotone itself.

This thread is already trash, so will be the next Labo thread. It's just more wagglan from Nintendo. The reactions have been stunning from retards frothing at the mouth about casual shit everyone knew was coming to yes-men patting each other on the back by saying how they aren't/are going to buy it. Best thing anyone can do is stop browsing.

I wonder if he brushes his teeth regularly now that he's in prison.

He probably had his toothbrush shoved so deep up his ass by Jamal he couldn't even if he wanted to.

Well, that's too bad. Hope he has another long, hairy pole to clean them with.

gg

This. Hotpockets got triggered by a bunch of pictures, went full cuckchan mode and got alleged spam as a result. Sage for offtopic.

GG (((mods)))

Yeah, I'll see if I can find it.

she had trouble reaching the noose while standing on the chair

This pic is the first time I've been called a chad