Hey PSniggers is how is DQ builders? Hoping to get it on Switch in a few weeks when it releases. Worth it...

Hey PSniggers is how is DQ builders? Hoping to get it on Switch in a few weeks when it releases. Worth it? Enjoyed the demo but wanna know if it stays quality in the actual game

Other urls found in this thread:

w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Really good and comfy game. Playing it on Vita and it made me stop playing all my other games, just focusing on DQB now until I finish it.
Apparently there's quite a bit of post-game stuff you can do as well

aye

Its 2am give me a break

When does it come out on the switch?

w ikipedia.org/.

It's unironically better than Minecraft and it's billion clones will ever be.

In terms of charm and comfy fun it's the most Nintendo game Nintendo never made, get it

What's with the dumb link?

I got it on alerts for release, shame gotta wait 3 weeks. Also any more news on DQ builders 2? I saw the trailer but couldnt really tell what else was new with it other than multiplayer. This kinda game would be perfect if you could set up stores for wandering heroes and trade between multiple towns you've built creating a small dragonquest themed kingdom

CUCKCHAN GET THE FUCK OUT

Should I wait for the sequel since it was announced or get the switch version? I see it costs 44$

Should I wait for the sequel since it was announced or get the switch version? I see it costs 44$

Considering most DQ games take 3 or 4 years to get brought to the west if they even fucking get here at all you might as well get the switch version now

It took 9 months for them to bring this game to the west. Still your point still stands.

bumping best game

Kill yourself for giving Jewtendo any shekels.

If you want a comfy fucking game it doesn't get much comfier.

checkem

Biggest fuckup of the game is that you don't get a rolling catalog of pieces to create and build from. You get a small area to build on, and you start from scratch each time. I get that they did it for the sake of balance, but once an area is cleared - they really should have allowed you to expand your town borders and unlock the rest of the building recipes you've already gotten up to that point.

There's an online sandbox area you can just build shit freely in, but I never messed around with it much since you don't build a town (or sprawling metropolis with skyscrapers - depending on your autism) for little NPC peoples to fuck around in.

It'd be cool if they expanded on the Minecraft ripoff bits by adding in a bit of SimCity/The Sims ripoff to it.

go for it, it's a great game and has plenty of little moments that will stick with you.

It's good. I originally bought on Vita and enjoyed it to the end, you'll have lots of stuff to do. Going to rebuy it for the Switch when it hits next month.

It uses the cucked up western localisation so all the names are wrong.

It’s good so far
i’m just on the first world though