If vidya was food

Post games, then post what they'd be like as an edible item.
My pick: Mario Bros 3 to Milkshake

Reasons:
-Most of us grew up with it
-It's a classic
-Easily accessible to everyone
-It's satisfying to finish and consume all over again
-Goes down easy, and digests comfortably
-Only people who can't digest it have medical issues

Other urls found in this thread:

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/false-cause
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/the-fallacy-fallacy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I didn't like SMB 3.

Subtle. I like it.

My pick: FFVII to shit

Reasons:
-It's shit

What is the pineapple pizza of video games?

I'll accept this as an answer, too.

Untrue for pretty much all of Europe and the UK (though it was a bit more popular in Bongland). Then again I suppose milkshake is also less popular here than in the USA so it holds up.

IMAGINE YOU LOOK AT COMPUTER AND YOU SEE FOOD

Only if you weren't white.

I haven't yet played those games, but what are exactly your reasons for saying so? I personally think that something to be called Pineapple pizza of video games it has to cause huge divides between people who either love it or hate it.

Underage leave.

skyward sword is pineapple pizza because its not a full zelda game, its: the legend of zelda: waggle/lorefag edition.
like pineapple on pizza, its an acquired taste to be able to enjoy something so retarded.

What kind of food would Skyrim be?
poison laced shit obviously

if there's anyone that should leave is you OP,right back to the cuckshed where you came from

The only underage here is you.

mead, with juniper berries mixed in

ffxv is cup noodles for sure

Cup noodles are cheap tho

Beer Macaroni & Cheese. You think you're all grown up because mom finally let you play Todd's latest magnum opus, but you're still a child who isn't allowed near the fine wine dining of classic TES.

Nah, bread and water, plain and dull, mods are alright butter, but buttered bread and water are not too much an upgrade.

LOL, like, a sweetroll of course! Ha ha! Hopefully someone doesn’t steal it! ;^p
You motherfuckers better damn well comprehend that this is satire.

I thought Euroland had shit like the Amiga and the Spectrum? I have never known a single person in Burgerland who has owned a Master System, Atari 2600-7200, yes. Colecovision, yes. Commodore 64 computers, yes. No Master System. In fact, I don't think that Sega really got big in the US until the Genesis. You are right that Nintendo only got big in America by capitalizing on the American game industry crash.

Counter-Strike would be butterfingers because the AK-47 looks like one.

Ecco The Dolphin as mahi mahi
Bugmen consider dolphin a delicacy as well jellyfish and dog.
This game kickstarted vaporwave by the way.

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/false-cause
You sicken me.

BN1: Undercooked frozen pizza
BN2: DiGiornos
BN3: Pizza at a really great Italian place paired with a glass of good wine
BN4: an empty pizza box
BN5: Little Caesars
BN6: Pizza at a really great Italian place but you've eaten nothing but pizza for weeks

he is right, nintendo was never really popular in europe, not as much as in usa

Post it

Ecco the Dolphin had no influence of vaporwave outside of the album art for that one album vaguely resembling the game box.

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/the-fallacy-fallacy
Lynch yourself stupid nigger

I know the album was just a joke but you can't say the album cover didn't influence Vaporwave aesthetics. Also Vektroid named the 6th track on Floral Shoppe "ECCOと悪寒ダイビング" as a tribute to chuck, so that counts.

You didn't know this stuff huh

LOL

I think this would fit a lot better.