Joint Operations Gamenight

ARE YOU READY OPERATORS?

I seriously wanted to play this shit again edition

FAQ

Joint Operations is a multiplayer tactical shooter made by NovaLogic, the creators of the Delta Force series, that can handle up to 64 players.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!ouJk0SzZ!aA0WN5Zsa9WRQkaakFYnDg
youtube.com/watch?v=SICJtSIDguQ
p3dm.ru
p3dm.ru/files/architecture/other_architecture/4922-levels-from-s.t.a.l.k.e.r.-shadow-of-chernobyl-.html,
p3dm.ru/files/architecture/other_architecture/4923-levels-from-s.t.a.l.k.e.r.-clear-sky-.html,
p3dm.ru/files/architecture/other_architecture/4924-levels-from-s.t.a.l.k.e.r.-call-of-pripyat-.html
cytu.be/r/BaneWatches
mega.nz/#!fRt3Va7K!dRKCCHHJG9Ao8v-sRM4r2QIHQhcwVHBCf398QnFleTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Got the mod with just the updated file for those of us who already have Holla Forumsmod?

Oh nice, i've got this installed

Serb is up, pass infv

Wait a second

That looks hella fun

I'm not seeing serv on gaymeranger personally :^)

GET IN NIGGERS

Then host faggot im busy

isnt 2.5 in beta?

That's what we want you to believe.

As far as I know.

>>>/radcorp/4305

Right so it's still in testing.

WEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Yes

When we playing?

RIGHT NOW

Nice.

This one got me interested.
What does that mean?

The trees have guns.

What the fuck

A Day in the Park, a map everyone is too pussy to complete because respawning enemies with long range even though I beat it with 4 other people. Only the baddest and gruffest of video game warriors can beat it.

fixed

Holla Forumsmod dev here, you could've just waited for 2.5 which is 100% finished, just need to iron bugs out.

I could just release 3.0 in meantime to keep them happy? :^)

I reckon I can quickly finish all the remaining issues and release 2.5 TODAY

Do.
It.
NOW.

K. Give me a few.

I hope you faggs will still be playing by that time

pic related

you dont have to update, it's already up to date we had this same issue last time in AvP2 from from a Win8+ user

it's their fault for not telling me
it's not w8 or 10

Whats the hosts name?

Are you shitting me?
Im at 96% downloaded

It could be they're testing everything, but there's currently no server up.

(checked)

I wonder why… :^)

OH SHIT NIGGA

Don't blink, you might miss it.

Does this shit run well on toasters?

Yes it came out in a time when toasters were new.

It's a 2004 game so yes though it might slug a bit when people spam flamethrowers.

How toaster is your toaster?
System Requirements

Do i really have to install all this shit to play the game or are the 2 files from base game file enough?

Holla ForumsMOD 2.5: LANDWARRIOR UPDATE IS LIVE!
>>>/radcorp/4660
>>>/radcorp/4660
>>>/radcorp/4660
>>>/radcorp/4660
>>>/radcorp/4660

I remember playing this as a kid and being astounded at how funny that level was. Which one was the second game, Task Force Dagger? That one was kinda fun, I think there was no fall damage so you could jump out of helicopters whenever you wanted and change up the singleplayer a bit.

It's from Delta Force: Landwarrior, which is kinda why I based the update name around that. It's one of my favorite Delta Force games and because 2.5 adds some guns that were featured in DF:LW

Fuck me for laughing at that, but holy shit.
Serb when?

Serb might take way more work but ill try to get that faction done next update. Also, the wayfinder has a secret :^)

Please somebody answer
Are the things from IC ICE and AW2 folders necessary to install to play or not?

Just base game and now this:

Thanks

wew

Could you upload the base game somewhere else I don't want to install an (((app))) or (((Chrome))) just to download this thing.

Just make a throwaway account with 10m mail

I'm getting this too.

I believe there is a mirror somewhere directly from Novalogic. I'll try and hunt it down.

Firewall might be blocking GoyRanger.

I was trying to host lan without gameranger just to check out the new shit but the game keep crashing and I got a SYSDUMP.txt if anyone is interested.

Room when

You might've messed up the installation of Holla Forumsmod. Were you trying to do anything specific? Do you have the game on steam? Do you get green and purple menu with fire and it aint me?

NOW

It's the only option we have. Unless you want to use hamachi :^)

Yes room is open for those interested.

Did a clean install form the OP and updated it. Then followed the instructions to install Holla Forumsmod with the .bat. Didn't try to do anything specific just went to Lan and tried to host. Yes. Also the only change I did was enabling 1920x1080 in the game.cfg.

Password?

we should use (((tunngle))) :^)

Try seeing if the gamestarts from missions. If you select the first mission, basic training and armory, you get all the weapons without class restrictions and some cars to shoot/blow up

infv

Same shit happens also not sure if this is supposed to be before missions.

Nope, something has gone horribly wrong. How are you starting the mod? From a shortcut or from the menu?

Shortcut.

Ah, make sure the path to the shortcut ends with /exp vmod

I fixed it. It was my fuck up I didn't run JSGME.exe.

SOME HELPFUL PROTIPS

Aw sheit, I could always use more Joint Ops. I'll come in after I finish making my dinner.

I havn't played Delta Force since my fucking childhood, how tacticool are we talking here. Give me some examples and the like because God damn was it fun playing Project Reality with you fuckers.

The tacticool is bumped to 111 because we've modded it to hell And its not even the final update too.

Someone should add a torrent that has everything.

Or just upload it to Mediafire, Dropbox, or Catbox.

Will do an All-in-one

15 PLAYERS

Okay mine woks now for no reason.

why the buttfuck does the mega die at 54%

Mega is chinese jews and expect you to buy premium after a certain undisclosed download quota, just use a download manager to bypass that meme.

I had the stupidest fucking grin on my face the entire time. Thank you for reminding me why I love this shithole.

20 FAGS INGAME RIGHT NOW DOING RADICAL OPERATIONS

Okay I feel stupid asking but after I join in gameranger I go to lan and then after I click search the game should show up right?

The process is

That's exactly what I'm doing. I either installed something wrong or gayranger is fucked somehow.

THREAD THEME FOR THE LANDWARRIOR UPDATE

Helping you out now in the chat.

You'll have an extra if you do it soon™

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Holy shit I never noticed. Thanks Mods.

XEN TYPCK.

T-thanks for that devs. Time to move on install mods.

Is there a girl who wets her panties for PissyB?

I keep fucking up something and getting the incompatible version message when joining. Pls spoonfeed t. nigga

did you put the correct .exe for gameranger to open? do you see Holla Forumsmod 2.5 on the bottom right?

No.

The game should already be updated.

Check bottom right when you start Holla Forumsmod to see if it looks like pic related.

Someone else host im tired, tomorrow i'll host when i wake up

What's a good download manager for MEGA to bypass data limits? All the ones I'm seeing look like malware

Jdownloader is the one I use.

i've been using megadownloader, seems to work just fine

Ok i'll host again for 2 hours, please join

All-In-One (still uploading) that should hopefully just werk: mega.nz/#F!ouJk0SzZ!aA0WN5Zsa9WRQkaakFYnDg

>(still uploading)

8 PEOPLE STILL PLAYING.

I'll be there in there 30~ minutes tops.

It says my version of the game is incompatible with the server or whatever. I have run the updater, I'm at v1.6.9, and I have installed vmod. What gives?

11 now.

is it vmod v2.5?

Check the .exe that gameranger uses and see if its the same you use

without too much info, all i can suggest is starting from scratch. just with the mod though. don't need to go crazy with a fresh install of JO

see:

it should be noted that 2.5 shows an incorrect mod version when booted through gameranger.
otherwise yes, you should see a v.2.5 in the bottom right corner when you boot through the normal launcher

BOOM
youtube.com/watch?v=SICJtSIDguQ

Upload it somewhere else for the love of fucking god I hate this turd, Mediafire has 10GB for free and doesn't make you install some piece of shit executable or sign up to download anything more than a wee gigabyte, I am absolutely fucking livid you NIGGER.

Do I need IC, ICE, and AW2 or just the base game, maps, and the mod? Are we playing tomorrow too?

have you never thought that there may be tools to download from mega past the bandwidth cap?

So far just the base game with Holla Forumsmod and likely.

A hostfag said he would have a room up tomorrow

I'm done for tonight. There are like 10 fags still playing. We'll definitely play more 2.5 tomorrow.

If you have any suggestions for Holla Forumsmod, post them now.

a little off topic but this game has got me in the mood. What is the hands down most operator game of all time? I'm talking almost roleplaying levels of operator. I need my fix.

When I start the game from GameRanger I don't get any music or the logo but when I boot from the shortcut the server doesn't show up.

That's normal. Just hit LAN then Search and it'll find the server.
That's because goyranger isn't picking the game up. Refer to my first sentence.

The vmod fucks up my sound, everything gets glitchy sounding. It works fine in vanilla, any ideas?

Double check sound settings in game. Another person suggested it was a config issue but I don't remember what he said specifically.

I had the similar issue of sound not playing at all or very likely extremely quietly when using a custom config, which resetting (via deletion) solved. Also reposting earlier links: p3dm.ru , p3dm.ru/files/architecture/other_architecture/4922-levels-from-s.t.a.l.k.e.r.-shadow-of-chernobyl-.html, p3dm.ru/files/architecture/other_architecture/4923-levels-from-s.t.a.l.k.e.r.-clear-sky-.html, p3dm.ru/files/architecture/other_architecture/4924-levels-from-s.t.a.l.k.e.r.-call-of-pripyat-.html

Now we just have to make the gooks spam "CHEEKI BREEKI"

Reminder that cytu.be/r/BaneWatches is going on too.

Is this still going? :^)

Did you guys ever play Delta Force 2 back in the day?
I used to be fucking extreme at that game. God it was so much fun. The thing that made it shine, at that still makes it seem beautiful today, was the voxel engine. You just don't get that kind of terrain realism with anything else. Even the rendered grass was a decade ahead of its time.

my favorite part were the sniper shots with AKs from enemies the size of dots

Got some webms from last night's run.

I hope you homos had enough fun without me

Ok im gonna host again, based on my calculations i'll be hosting for 6 more hours, then someone has to take over because i have to play vampires the requiem with some co-workers and then leave for work, im also probably gonna have to leave to take a bath and cook.

I'd be up for more radical operations later today, if anyone's interested.

Shit deserves a second round.

THIS SHIT'S RADICAL
What a good feeling it is when you get a job with such a good atmosphere. Have fun tonight

lets fucking go

Yea, everyone who works in IT is a weeb or atleast not a normalfag, the only downside is the fact that the Indian company i work for tries EXTREMELY hard to Jew me in every possible occasion.

Just work out of the company bathroom, they won't get you there.

I accidentaly unplugged the internet, sorry the room is back online

Not that easy.

Should be.

Yes. DF2 was amazing and Landwarrrior was even better. Also giving points to Black Hawk Down because of its setting and improved engine Atleast from a player standpoint and not a technical one

I think the soldier of radicalness deserves an upgrade. Pic related.

Something anyways.

o3o what's this?

Don't let Nightcrawler near it.

there's a room up now. People playing early.

7 operators so far.

help im a retard and i cant update past escalation

oww shieet are there any anons who played it 2 years ago here?

escalation is already up to date

Why the hell are we playing stock maps?

Probably cause the host set them on rotation along with the custom ones.

Guess I will just come back in a couple of hours then.

I might be finished with installing all this virus infested garbage by then.

host died

once i try installing it forces me to update

welp, host unplugged again
Or it's time for RP and the sunday server is over

New room up.

yeah nah i can't install escalation

It crashed, restarting serb. Custom maps only

Don't run the updater and try to start the game from a shortcut instead. Install Holla Forumsmod 2.5 and you should be up to date.

i have only typhoon rising installed, i havent even gotten to the mods.

so what do you mean it forces you to update? cant you just cancel the update and proceed with install as normal?

no it crashes the install and gives me the update prompt. only option is (fail) update or cancel install completely which does fuckall

What OS are you on?

win10
don't shit on me

Figures. Have you tried running the installers in compat mode or as admin?

yeah, same result

This might be a win10 specific issue. Maybe some other user know more? It could also be a corrupted file.

Well crashed again. Need to try and find out why.

Is anyone on?

YUS

11 fags in the room currently.

make that 12

That was me probably.

Friendly reminder to download v2.5 and not v2.0.2
mega.nz/#!fRt3Va7K!dRKCCHHJG9Ao8v-sRM4r2QIHQhcwVHBCf398QnFleTA

Daily reminder I have to use a piratefag version to play on GoyRanger cause GoyRanger does not recognize my legitfag version of the game.

Just to be clear for newfags:
1 - INSTALL JO
2 - INSTALL Holla Forumsmod 2.5 (use install readme in mod folder for guidance)
3 - RUN JSGME, disable gameranger fixes, activate Holla Forumsmod 2.5
4 - boot game from Holla Forumsmod shortcut, it should look like this
5 - install and run gameranger
6 - get rad

tfw linuxfag

i almost forgot you also need to point gameranger at the modified JO

Should do it automatically.

Server broke down, so my recoil kept going up until I snapped my spine.

Serb should be fixed with PTSD map

Serb still requires punkbuster for some reason.

aye, am unable to join

SHOULD BE FIXED NOW

NEW HOST
OLD HOST WAS FIRED
he got punkbusted

what a punk

14 FAGS INGAME

mp5k doesn't appear to fire any bullets fyi

any of you fags got this running on linux?

Confirmed. Will fix this later.

I fixed it, just needed to set JSGME to /expansions/ instead of /MODS and move gameranger to expansions

I can only fill 3 characters of the Escalation CD key per box, what's up with that?

This map was fuck.

I'l update the board mascot with that when possible. Also hopefully it is still on later tonight?

Aye matey. Hopefully I can get res to change without breaking sounds.

It sounds like a good oportunity for a live test of the repack I made:

Thanks I'l see if that works for me.

17 PLAYERS NOW.

Let me tinker with it and make some OC with it first.
17 people in so far.

Finally remade this one from nearly a year ago so it doesn't look like ass.

some bug SS

I'll look into it.

Reminder that F11 is screenshots and they save in ROOT JO FOLDER or in Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\NovaLogic\Joint Operations Combined Arms

game runs fine on 10 so must be something else

Greenshot works, just need to fiddle with some setting to make it NOT minimize your game.

amazing

user, you can't operate at full 360°, you're not an owl!
That's where you're wrong, kiddo!

17 still playing.

I also cropped these guys out, if anyone has any ideas for useful memes and rad propaganda.

might look good added to the /radcorp/ css

10/10

I love team oriented games, especially "warry" ones, but walking for minutes on end to the objective only to get sniped by something you had no chance to react to time after time after time after time can get a bit annoying.
Did I say annoying, I meant INFURIATING.

I'd like to thank the Radcorp team for fixing up and reintroducing this game to us as well as all the anons that joined in the operatin' shenanigans.
ease up on the RAD meme, it's becoming reddit tier

ok satan

(checked)
Thanks Satan.

If anyone has anymore suggestions or questions about Holla Forumsmod, you can visit the thread here:
>>>/radcorp/4305

Whenever I crack the art of porting models into Joint Ops it will essentially become Raifu Simulator.

add agent orange that turns gooks into super mutants but destroys foliage

We can only do so much and miracles like that are beyond our reach.

What kind of sick fucking monster are you?

it already is

That's why you stick close to a heal slut.

I WAS the healslut half the time.