Vidya robots and robot games

What are a few games you can play as a robot/have major robot characters? Besides the obvious like Mega Man, Nier: Automata or Overwatch, this should be a thread for discovering the more obscure games instead of the ones everybody knows about.
Or just dump images, which seems to be a popular thing in these types of threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YqW0fxKMjJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Those are just super humans with "robot" tag. They don't function or even look like robots. To the point of having shitty character drama like any other characters.
They are not real robot characters.

I was going to just say chibi robo but since that's pretty common I'll bring up Robopon.

includes robot trashing mechanics galore

I agree with this. Its like the loli who's actually 1000 years. For all intents and purposes, its still a loli.

You don't get to play as him though.

Oh right, I guess entire Fallout franchise counts as well then.
There are plenty of robot characters in there.

Most of Fallout's robots aren't major characters, though. Actually, outside of New Vegas I can't think of any Fallout game where a robot was an important character.
FO4 isn't a real Fallout game and neither is 3.

steamworld dig
the sequel even has a tranny robot in it

Thanks for saving me the bandwidth

Metal arms glitch in the system.

its a cameo of a musician they had for the game and not a playable character but yes its still a confirmed tranny robot with a tumblr audience

if you like robots i suggest heart and slash

he looks like clockwerk from dota

Some user posted a webm of a cutscene from a game where this small rusted out robot with a huge head drinks from this nasty rusty container then spazzes out and collapses

Anyone know the game it's from? It looked like it was a 90s pc game with the quality of the cutscene

He's not technically a robot, but a ghost controlling a machine.

i completly forgot about that thing, thats pretty funny. but its the far right robot on here

Nigga, MTT is trans.

FLESH IS A DESIGN FLAW

That's not my point, I meant he isn't really a robot.

Oh wow, this looks like hot garbage.
Why aren't you posting good games, user?

That's kind of exactly the point for both of them. Anyway, "real" robot characters don't have much of a definition. Unless you're going to go all out and decry any humanoid AI as being not real enough they're gonna be fairly human.

So really the only true robot characters are completely machines and nothing more.

Does this surprise you in any way?

I developed a concept for a game about the world where humans were extinct and only robots remained.
PC is the only human there and it is about finding out why is he there, he would have robot companions of course.
One of the main point is that robots and AI's are kinda sorry for humans being extinct and them doing everything to try and bring back humans both in literal and metaphorical sense. So you have robots who are more about preserving human culture and those who want to make humans out of old human dna. It is mostly about conflicting ideas of what would our successors think about us when we are long gone. Something akin of what European people thought about ancient Greek and Roman cultures.

But of course since im an useless idea guy with no practical skills all of this will just remain an idea.

nice b8

Robot companions or robot "companions"?

RATCHET AND CLANK YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

I like this concept, but I can't see what the mechanics for a game like this would be.

pic related

Primordia was fun

Where is it said that Dig 2's player character is a tranny?

Neither is new vegas.

I enjoyed the shit out of Scrapland

I really love the atmosphere of this game. I gifted it (for cheap) to a Youtuber several years ago to play, but he hasn't even touched it yet.

Garage Bad Dream Adventure

I was thinking a standard isometric turn based WRPG would be the best option.

would make it a little boring as far as game play goes. Nier automata also does something similar thematically.

Yeah, i had my concernes about it being boring but D:OS 2 showed that there is an audience for such game.

As for Nier Automata, I haven't played it, i had this concept in my head for years along with other ones but they are just that, there will be nothing of them. Even writing stuff is not worth it, nobody is really interested.

Still, robots are cool.

I think you should play it. The main antagonists and the protagonists are all built to imitate humanity and they both only succeed in emulating the failures of humanity, ultimately it builds for some tremendous story moments.

Interesting, I will put it on my backlog. Thanks.

Did you try reminding him? Maybe he just forgot about it.

Occasionally during the last 2 years, but not in the last 6 months. It's John Wolfe (aka: HarshlyCritical) If you want to help.

Labrys is pretty cute.

Probably the best point n click adventure game of the past decade or so.

This guy would love to be your companion. He just wants to reach out and touch you.

Best point n click with a robot in it maybe, but I thought Gemini Rue was better

We will never get Mischief Makers 2

Spper Robot Wars is really good.
youtube.com/watch?v=YqW0fxKMjJY

SHAKE SHAKE

He's got holes to stick my thing in,so he counts.

Those look like machine gun barrels.

What was the backstory behind Glitch again?

[Spoiler]we need more games with femboy bots[/spoiler]

That's Rabbit from Steam Powered Giraffe. Used to be a man. You like a tranny user

way to fuck it up faggot

Nah.

Just gotta make artificial wombs.

Nah.

I just want to point out that warm water doesn't clean better when you're cleaning jizz. It cooks the protien like eggs and makes it more difficult.

You're both retarded.

Artificial wombs are certainly going to be the best thing since women and are for that very reason probably never ever going to be affordable or they'll be radioactive or some horrific shit. Ignoring the "never ever" aspect, you can't just make fuckbots now and hope for artificial wombs later. When you're pushing 70 and you're childless because you're "just waiting for the singularity" you're just fucked.

As I said, you're retarded too, because there is literally nothing fucking wrong with having children without harpies who will misguide them, ruin them (or you) or do any of the other horribly negative things these bipedal leeches commonly referred to in the modern age as "women" can inflict on a man or a child. If it can be avoided, it ought to be.

Bag a good one now, sure, if you can. If you can't, bag any one. But if and when it becomes possible to forego involving women, I'd say drop them entirely.

This just seems like a collection of some guys fucked up kinks than an actual attempt at a viable fuck-bot.

>>>/robowaifu/

It may be a pile of garbage but the robot characters were one of the only good things to come out of that game
I mean it still fucking sucks because those robots could've been in a good game instead, but they still count

Gas the twinks.

Going back to the topic, are there any recent robot games that aren't total shit?
If you dare say Titanfall 2 I'll put you through a fucking window.

Nice spoilers, fuckchan!

give'em hell bruder

If we're counting pilotable robots. the best series.

how do they keep getting away with it?

Pretty sure he was a robot. Same with Bomberman.

Uh, the robot eye is inside the anime eye, gaylord.

haydee