Duplicate thread

New Pokemon Snap when?

looks like a sex toy

Reminder to report and hide cuckchan shitters whenever they pop up on this thread.

This thread is for cardboard box related discussion and some wojak

For Pokemon Snap?

Pokémon Snap sex toy you say?

Cardbird.

MUH

What happens when that $80 cardboard breaks?

Just report the thread, the cuckchanner made it himself

Oh well, it's only money. Your money. Eighty dollars of it. Right down the drain.

why is my dick hard

I don't think it's literally 80 bucks. The money is mostly for the software and they might have free templates to print out online.

Is the kike cakeboy having a meltdown because of this? Is the Mark kosher salt mine open for business?

this is unironically a good question. nintendo has to know how fragile these things will be, especially when the target audience is kids who will beat the shit out of them. i wonder if they'll offer replacements with proof of purchase or something

So when this comes out, Mark is going to livestream himself assembling it in his footie pajamas, right?

Like I said, free templates online. The 80 bucks is because it would be packaged with a game and other materials like rubber bands or stickers. That's what I think.

A jew being jewed by the jews at Nintendo, I would pay to see it.

just report mark, he isnt any better

That is the plan, the kids break an easily damaged cardboard toy and the parents buy more.

Pretty much this
Honestly hoping they'll add support for some of this stuff in other games, the car pedal thing looked cool, same for the wheel.

Who even has a printer that can print on cardboard? Do kids have to paint it by hand with watercolor?

Nintendo Labia!
Cause Cardboard Faggot!!
Fuck You!
You'll buy it anyway!!!

I don't understand why Mark is upset at a cardboard box.
There is nothing anti-semitic about cardboard.

Still, 80 bucks for a minigame collection and some cheap supplies is a pretty jewish move

You act as if this is anything new
I'm more surprised they're still trying to get the casual audience after nobody bought 1-2 Switch

Should be at least 65.

I'm just angry that they're probably going to spend the next year or so advertising the fuck out of it in every Direct, even if no one ends up buying it.

Nintendo just needs to make a second revision of the Switch that either a proper home console or one that's a proper portable or both and stop trying to chase the Wii Sports audience.

Me on the right tbh

Wut
The Switch is great as it is as far as the console goes, the only thing it needs is more games and a better stand

Now there's a vintage erection
**>Tfw someone poorly colorshifted the bras off and added poorly drawn nipples

They're going to continue looking for the casual audience that the wii brought in and they are going to waste a lot of people's time doing so.

65 would still be too much in my eyes unless these are fully fledged games. These seem like you would spend more time assembling the devices than actually using them for their purpose.