Request for all you nerds

I've been playing a lot of dying light lately. People don't admit it, but a big thing that contributes to the sense of freedom (in addition to a good movement system) is how well and how easily you can destroy the enemies in the game. And I don't mean destroy as in defeat- I mean literally take apart. Cutting off limbs and bisecting foes and exploding heads, not only are there a variety of weapons, but there are a variety of interesting ways to disable and kill your opponents, human and undead.

This got me thinking- I LOVE exploding heads and gibbing foes, but that's pretty run of the mill. Are there any video games that have more detailed interaction in terms of gunplay and melee combat? Maybe allowing me to inspect the exit wound after I loose a round into someone's sternum or collar? How about taking off an ear, or blowing apart someone's hand? The closest I get to this is New Vegas, Dying Light, or GTA, but in Theft Auto especially it feels like special effects. Pre-rendered. Blood decals. Automatic, predictable damage. I want more. Can anyone reccomend a game where if I shoot a hooker with fake tits in the chest, the implants explode? Can anyone find me a game where shooting a feller in the eyeball with a 9mm makes a fucking horrible, detailed mess?

Godspeed, gameboys.

real life

What kind of fucking OP is this? And sniper elite I guess.

lol

I'm all up for smashing heads, but this feels like tedious labor, rather than fighting. And as far as gore goes I have no idea why it would go that far.
For what purpose did they make this game like this ?

/k/ pls go

Fuck you OP, instead of your request I'll suggest a good game that does dismemberment.
Shadow Tower: Abyss.

Get out.

Give me 10mm or give me death.

I don't think humanity has reach this point of Science Fiction yet.

he is such a fucking casual he has never even seen a person being shot in the head irl

Fantasy titles.

you're playing as anthony burch, he's a fucking retard with noodle arms

once you impose your will upon him long enough to make some SICK GAINS level up retard you'll be mowing shit down like it's dynasty warriors

Killing Floor 1 and 2

Ive read somewhere that there was plans for actual gore in the newest africa SE, but it was removed due to some fucked up rules in USA. Marketing team wanted more shekels and selling it to only adults wasnt good enough for them.

Any anons willing to post pistol headshots? I know there was an ISIS video where a small boy executed a man in a ball pool. I am away from my machine, so I cant post it rn.

Left 4 Dead 2 comes to mind. Chivalry too, but there arent any guns there.

But shooting people's testicles off and various organs and x-ray deaths are alright? I don't understand.

Thats what I mean. The x-ray shit is fine and dandy, but mutilated corpses are not.

Maybe its not for smashing zombie rather a tool protect yourself while avoiding confrontation with zombie

Have you played Shadow Warrior 2?

You could try DF, but if you play shooters my guess is you are too stupid.

It was the Italy one, SE4, at least that's the one I saw the comment on. There was a thread on the Steam forum complaining about the lack of visible bullet holes on the bodies and one dev responded that they experimented with a body deformation system to produce realistic gore on the dead bodies, but they had to take it out because the ESRB was going to classify the game as AO.

but they're independent now, so fuck the esrb right?

daily reminder no dorf fort player will ever have to think as hard or fast as a quake player. even in everyday life.

Actually, my biggest complaint with Dying Light is how long it takes to kill zombies. They're way too damage spongey, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Dying Light is still my favorite co-op game.

daily reminder no quake player will ever have to think as hard or fast as a solitaire player, even in real life.

Okay? Your point? DF is a very relaxed game.

People who play solitaire competitively are the true master race.

soldier of fortune