==Dirty Bomb==

I haven't seen a Dirty Bomb thread in a while.

Been playing more DB as of late. GPU got damaged, can't play quite a few games but this one still works fine

Been playing the same few mercs, I still hate the snipers. Fucking useless

Winter event is over. Sad, the winter event had a lot of free shit.

Next merc's release date was pushed into this year. See pic for reference.

I like the core ideas and gameplay behind Dirty Bomb but what I hate about it is the hitscan gunplay, personally I find tracking based hitscan gunplay with little recoil and high accuracy while moving fast (aka SMGs in DB) pretty unfun, even though my favorite multiplayer shooter is Counter Strike it's balanced out in that game since guns are very inaccurate while moving and firing full auto while standing at a target farther than a couple of meters takes pretty skill based spray control, and the TTK is also pretty low.
Just holding down M1 while WASDancing and spamming jump isn't a whole lot of fun to play.

Off yourself.

I get where you're coming from, but I'm not the most accurate player in the first place so I only feel that somewhat on my end. Actually been doing fairly well with the pump action shotguns as of late.

Does it still use that intrusive chinese anti-vac system?

Last I heard the devs got control of their game and removed the chinese shit from it.

Yep, it's gone

Fuck I had no idea that game was even still around. Me and everyone I knew quit when the power creep really set in with that ninja fucker who was invincible while invisible while having the mobility of a light character, had a one hit kill melee weapon, and could use the MP5, the best mid to close range gun in the game came in and basically destroyed everything appearing to be balance and was not nerfed after several updates. this gave some people PTSD of that invisible monster from evolve It was a really fun game until that happened though.

Phantom got nerfed to shit now. There are chances that people could be effective with him now but alot of players I see suck as him.

Javelin is the one everyone is crying for NERF now

There's a reason for that.

I don't see why. She's fairly balanced from my experiences going up against her and playing as her. Her assault rifle is okay but hardly as accurate as many of the other assault rifles and doesn't have the rate of fire to make up for it's somewhat mediocre damage. It's not like Guardian's assault rifle, which as ridiculous RoF so that it's practically a laser to offset the fact that she's a healer with no healing, only area revives and a fairly ALWAYS USEFUL anti-bomb-grenade-rocket system.

why would there be a dedicated thread for this piece of shit?
ETQW deserves a thread. Dirty Bomb deserves the trashpile, next to Brink.

"2018 is kicking off with a bang! With the removal of Iron and Lead Loadout Cards, Merc and Weapon Balance pass, brand new DLC, changes to View Kick and much, much more! It’s time to get into the details of our next update, launching next week.

REMOVAL OF IRON AND LEAD CARDS AND ASSOCIATED CHANGES
We detailed the removal of Iron and Lead Loadout Cards in a news post last year. Well, we’re happy to announce that those changes are happening in this update! The first part of the process is stemming the flow; ensuring that Iron and Lead Loadout Cards no longer drop in-game.

This means that Equipment Cases will no longer exist. In their place are two new types of case: Loadout Cases and Fragment Cases. Loadout Cases contain Bronze, Silver or Gold Loadout Cards and Fragment Cases drop Fragments in various numbers (20, 50 and 165)."

Looks like they're also trying to streamline card collection and crafting by getting rid of the shit-tier cards.

I am happy they got out of Nexons clutches but the one thing that irks me is their classic. Enemy Territory map design. I love ET gameplay but the map design is TERRIBLE.

One of the maps in DB is based exactly on Gold Rush and I know people like Gold Rush but honestly fuck that map. People will crucifie me for this but I actually really liked the Search and Destroy mode people said it was a CS clone but the addition of medics and air strikes makes it way more thrilling and better than the boring spam fests that are stop watch.

It's the rocket launcher. As soon as I saw her video and they revealed her having that, I knew that was gonna be complaining. Now I barely see anyone playing her after the nerfs came in, she's not all that bad and only annoying in situations where she catches you off guard. Like if you know there is a Javelin on their team? Better not group together or avoid an obvious chokepoint she'll launch at.

I personally like Guardian even though a lot of people say she's useless. It's her skyshield that people are claiming will get some nerfing due to its habit of glitching alot.

Dirty Bomb needs more maps

And Castle just fuckin sucks if you're on Defending.

when i played Dirty Bomb all the maps were two-hallways affairs, main route and side hallway. the bottom of the barrel of map design. guarantee the ported ET maps have half the open route options or less.

I've had mixed experiences with Castle. Overall I like it a lot.

Also Guardian… she's a medic that doesn't heal. This is a point of contention with me. She can revive, sure, but if I low on health but not down and I see a cross above her head, I range internally. That all said, her skyshield is fucking retarded useful and I've see it glitch out, working through walls and terrain.

cmm is the biggest mass of autism i have ever seen in a video game
i genuinely wonder how people can be born without even survival instincts.

I got bored of it after 300 hours, not enough gameplay variety. It is not bad at all, but it could use main weapons that worked in a different way
Congratulations to the team for gradually getting rid of the marketing retard that did all the videos

That was years ago, all maps have at least 3 different routes on every point

CMM?

casual match making

Ah

I don't know what's up, I fiddle with the settings for it. Make sure it's in my area and what not. But each time I hit search I'm always waiting like almost 20 minutes with nothing being found.

no one plays ranked because its got friendly fire and the autistic playerbase of this game is gonna fucking teamfrag you with nader constantly

(checked)
pic related

It's retarded to have friendly fire in a game like this though.

I constantly think about how bad FF would be in casual. I constantly have to deal with friendlies jumping in front of me when I'm shooting.

If I had a dollar for every time a friendly jumped in front of my rocket when I was playing Javelin…

Neck yourself homo.