Games from your 90s childhood

It was a sci-fi game, where the campaign only consisted of you driving all kinds of different vehicles or aircraft to destroy all kinds of objectives.
I know that the game was really popular, because it was shipped with a graphics card at the time, so lots of people played it.

You could play as a tank, a UFO bomber, fighter jets, but never as an Infantry unit.
The game had also stuff like shield generators you had to destroy to complete an objective.

Came here to post this tbh. Carry on.

Yeah I was born 93.

Die any time boomers

So being born on the last months of 1989 is perfectly okay? :^)

That was definitely Incoming.

Thank you, user. You are a national treasure.

Why are you still on imageboards?
Shouldn't you have a wife and kids by now?

M&M 7 lich looks the best

wew

>Alright but uninspired ones up to 7 with the exclusion of 4 which is interesting

What the fuck is the topic of this thread? Why does OP body not match OP subject?

Wanting to have a whore parasiting your life instead of using them when they are young and discarding them when they age.

I was born in 2000.

tfw not even born yet

So Holla Forums??

You have to be 18 to post on Holla Forums, soyboy.

Every single one of my friends who have had kids ended up either being raging assholes with a short fuse, divorced alcoholics, or have developed that 1,000 yard stare you usually see on war veterans.

Oh, yeah - where do I sign up for some of that shit. That's what I'm missing in my life.

user, the real redpill is recongizing that society changed.
Back in le olden days, our traditional culture, law and society made it possible to create the maximum number of good housewives out of the female population pool.
Right now we have to be honest with ourselves and society and recongize that the incentives changed.

Now you actively have to search for the good ones. There are actually a few good ones and even more girls that with a bit of discipline can be turned into good wives. Just remember that you have to work on her too.

and 76

being this beta as too not create your own family and let the woman be taken by other niggers while you wither and die, all alone, like a cucked bonobo without descendants…

obligatory

Das my sheit mayn yumsayin
you be woke n shiit nigger

imagine if you had a wife and kids
and your wife was taking care of the kid(s)
and made your dinner
and all your time after 6pm was yours to do what you wanted with.
some people still have that kind of life.

Why is there still not Lich: The RPG?

If I had a wife, I would be all over her. While she makes dinner, I would come to her from behind. Hug her from behind. Grope her tits. Whenever she walks by me, I'd slap her butt.
And then after dinner, I would take her upstairs and fuck her senseless. Over and over, untill I am completly exhausted and than fall asleep on top of her and bury her under me.

If she's lucky, I would give her a massage or cuddle with her for a bit. Or go out somewhere and do something together, because as a family you probably wouldn't have a lot of time for that anymore. She might get bored otherwise. Go to the gym, go climbing, visiting the city, look for some cool abandoned builidings for us to check out. Or maybe I will just play a game and make her watch me by sitting on my lap or trap her under the desk and make her blow me.

user, why isn't she sitting on your lap right now, while you are browsing imageboards? Are you ashamed of what you are doing, user? user, why don't you want to feel your wife's butt on your crotch?

I don't know. On /vr/ the general also always talks about the strategy game. I mean I like it too, but really I only played it, because I was a kid and played everything. Turn based strategy is really not my thing. As a kid I always fantasized about a Total War: Might & Magic.

I liked the RPGs more too. Ironically especially 8, because i could play solo. And 6, because the starting town was very comfy to me as a kid. As a kid I especially liked the pre rendered animations in buildings.

As an adult I really really like how much of the artstyle is inspired by renaissance festivals. It's really cool and for some reason no one does that anymore. Everyone just thinks medieveal fantasy = everything is brown and full of SHIT

Something extremely deep and dark compelled you to make this edit, something with the power to bend the very will of man.

/thread

Is this the game with those three legged walker aliens, and the weird box looking motherships?

If you had a wife she would be sitting on the couch in her PJs, staring at her phone and being completely disinterested in the rest of the world

Sure and I would be fucking your wife, while you browse Holla Forums.