impressive, but observe these

Nice singles.

(checked)
Indeed

nice dubs dubs user

Hey

I dont even want dubs

Check these Nigga

You fags are part of the problem. It's not like he's linking Kotaku. Be sure to (You) me with shitposting and dubs instead of talking about the thing you supposedly love.

Sonic Spinball was great. Howard Drossin wrote the song for Toxic Caves, which is outrageously memorable, but the only songs he got for S3&K were the title theme, Knuckles's theme, and a few of the jingles. He also wrote Spinball's theme song in only two hours.

How the hell do you fuck up this bad. Goddamn Sega.

Oh shit, Zone improved his animations!

My guess is that they just forgot to mention who owned the rights, so he made a theme using that motif and declared that it was done, so nobody high on the totem pole ever had a reason to follow up. Higher management probably never heard his work until they were triple-checking everything to ship it, and realized that there was a fuck-up.

Dayum.

Holy shit, calm down.

Obviously what user means is how could Sega fuck up so bad that they would make a game specifically to be their corporate mascot, and then not own the theme song to it?

It says it right in the quote. They worked with Dreams Come True, an Epic/Sony Records-signed band working under standard contract rather than work for hire.

Are you autistic? Yes, of course that's how it happened. The question is how could they be so dumb to be making a mascot, and then give the mascot a theme song that they don't even own?

Dubs by the way

Czech em

Pathetic.

Vox Day is a retarded hack.
Infogalactic is garbage, the majority of its articles are copied straight from kikepedia (including today's fucking featured article) but it loads slower so there's no reason to use it. The news section is the least useful part of kikepedia, but VD evidently thinks replacing it with a low-budget Breitbart knockoff is enough to distinguish his site.