VR = the new motion gaming

If connect can’t even take off on console. Is it good as dead? PlayStation 4 VR pretty much kinect 2.0 in terms of sales.

last I heard it was outselling the oculus and the vive. are the oculus and the vive the new sixense and novint falcon?

Wait till they will make "create your own peripherals" constructors to add to your VR experience.

PSVR is selling more than both oculus and vive combined

PSVR was a mistake.

I had a programming professor who worked on that project. He used to have one in his office, but I never got to see it.

Creating an open, inclusive community that fosters a fair and respective envirorment that filters out trolls like you is somehow bad?

Good thing we're comparing to kinect.

I really hate this industry sometimes. If anything, the Gyro in the PS4 controller being easily mappable to mouse features has considerably improved couch gaming with FPS games.

Gyro controls are garbage and your opinions are as wrong as your choice in consoles.

bait like that is undeserving of dubs.

Eat Pant faggot. Gyro controls are nice, and would be great if a developer actually gave a shit about setting them up well.

Motion control is the future of gaming.

Just get a kinect and be done with it, you gimmick chasing console-addled mouth breather

As with any gimmick, VR should be avoided until it fails completely and is abandoned by the industry. Then we can take it and create for it and make it have it's own cult following, without corporate meddling.
The way that companies are trying AGAIN to force a gimmick to be the norm is reason enough to make it fail on purpose, even if it is good, so we can take it when it is no longer chained to the retarded suits.

This.
Any platform that is not exclusive to White and Japanese People must be boycotted.
NEVER give money to companies or services that let niggers or other slave races be included.

Cucked and impotent soyboy exposed.
All communities are for People. Not for apes or slaves. There is no respective community when you have monkeys included. Supporting inclusiveness is a mental illness.

Nigger are you retarded or something?
Do you Bang in nails with a wrench?

the next generation of consoles will be vr ready with headset coming with the console right off the bat, and that my friends is when vr will take off

Let's be honest user, de wae things are going, VR is really popular right now.

fuck off 9gag

name a game that allows you to use a gyroscope to aim in terms of angle and skew.
Like a thumbstick? Which requires the use of the muscles in your thumb to move, as opposed to your whole arm, or both arms in the case of the WiiU

wew

If instead of Knuckles it was a fucking pepe you niggers would be all over that epic maymay, admit it.

Ask me how I know you're from cuckchan.

Making you salty just makes the meme even funnier

Wish being new was bannable. Mods forgot what lurking means.

What meme are you talking about? Laughing whores?