Fate/Nasuverse

Notes or die edition

>How will Nasu justify making Arcuied a servant for the 3rd Lost Belt? What class? Other than Berserker of course
>You read Notes didn't you?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/MIfkO
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/comic.php
blogs.nrvnqsr.com/entry.php/3309-How-is-damage-calculated
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

UBW
none
no
if you think sameface is okay you're beyond hope
everyone that plays gachashit should just kill themselves

That's the rumor. What class would he be? And what's the justification for us summoning him, as he's probably going to be a playable servant? I'd laugh if he was a 3 star, he would end up being another gacha spook.

Why yes of course Notes is my favorite gachashit.

He was supposed to be a mystic and holy man, can't wait for my Caster with Battle Continuation EX to arrive.

If I remember, the first time Rasputin was supposed to die was through poison, the second gunshots, the third drowned in a river, the fourth when they tried burning his body and it raised up, and the fifth when Kotomine tricked caster .

Do u know da gae?

when are they gonna make another fate fighting game so I have a reason to pay attention to this franchise again?

It's already out in Japan. As an arcade cabinet exclusive

Hrmm, it would have to be a different skill then, Grandpa Hassan already has Battle Continuation EX and it's a one time revival with 3000 HP.

Well EX isn't exactly a skill level strictly in terms of power and function, it just means it can't be graded from E to A or whatever. Examples being Nightingale and Vlad having EX rank madness but can uphold conversations. So it just means it functions differently. I would say it could still be EX rank, but considering Rasputins legend it easily could be more than a one time revive.

It could be the same skill lore wise but as far as game play matters even though Nightingale and Vlad's Madness Enhancement effect are different in lore effect, the game play effect (a 12% boost in Buster Efficiency) remains consistent throughout. Thus, if Rasputin has the skill Battle Continuation EX it will function the same as Battle Continuation EX already does.

i'm speaking to him

That's not a fighting game. That's not a fighting game at all.

Maybe they'll make a skill exclusive to him called like "Fall of the Royal Family" and make it give him Guts x3 or something along with being slightly better than Nero's Thrice Setting Sun

Or better yet, give him Thrice Setting Sun EX if he's going to be a 5 star and he gets more health back and gives a Def buff that stacks when he dies.

I think this is the one time ugandan knuckles got me to laugh.

Repostan LostBelt info and my predictions for them from last thread.

Obviously Russia, will likely feature Rasputin, hopefully he's pseudo-Servant Kirei.

Clearly Norse. Will probably feature Surtr and/or Ragnarok.

Tsukihime. Arceuid and/or Crimson Moon?

Has to be Notes. Maybe we end up killing ORT after all.

Sephyr's death. I think the date even lines up perfectly with what we're given in Extella. Get ready for time travelling Seiba.

This HAS to be Arturia's birth, there's nothing else. Maybe Morgana and/or Vortigern want to abort her as a bab.

I think this might be more Gilgamesh.
The Epic states that around 2650 BC, Gil defied the gods and cut down the vast cedar forests in the area that would become southern Iraq, leading the gods to curse Sumer with either fire or drought.

Of course, here's an idea: If the enemies in Part 2, the Crypters, want to 'Supplant the Greater Human History' (ours) with their own, does this mean they're going to be taking the role of the 'heroes' in the Lostbelts, and we'll have to be the 'villains' making sure their doomed futures stay doomed so they can't succeed in their plan to supplant our history? Will we be the ones trying to kill babby Arturia?

You say this but if a major point of the lost belts is alternate realities where things occured differently. Why Anastasia is a Caster wouldn't it make more sense for this to be a Camelot ruled by Morgana with Mordred as a puppet king?
Or if they decide to go the fan service route it's Male King Arthur's alternative reality with a genderbent round table.

I'm mostly speculating based on the date and title, but that's also an interesting idea. Perhaps this hypothetical Puppet King Mordred is where they'll introduce her Berserker variant. If that is what they go with I hope they take some cues from Fire Emblem's Mordred, i.e have her be a king that genuinely wants to help the people but can't because of the situation. (In this case, Morgana's manipulation.)

Extella states out happened 14000 years ago, and the year is 2030 in Extella last I checked. It's off by 30 years but eh.

I sincerely hope the bad guys are more morally ambiguous this time. Nasu history lesson was nice but everyone barely felt like they weren't cardboard cut out villains of the demon wise. He explored the way that the Moon Cell performed reality trimming in Extella but didn't explore the moral consequences of banishing entire alternative histories to nothingness. Sounds much more fun then the singularities.

I feel like it wouldn't be Mordred's Berserker as much as introducing Morgana as a Caster and her introduction into the game. Or maybe even an alternative reality version of her that's not so bitchy? That aside I also Hope that Nasu learned from the original run especially Salomon that he can keep the overall plot incredibly serious and even dark at times, and use the optional events as tension breakers. One the worst part of F/GO story-wise right now is how light-hearted it feels in comparison to other works.
Also I hope Higashide doesn't fuck shit up again

She has special My Room lines for the various forms of Arturia, Mordred, and Merlin
We can only hope. Alternatively the idea of a Morgana that actually likes her sister is nice too. There's an artist called Yorukun that does a lot of work with that idea, most of his pictures are of Morgana, Mordred, and Titty Arturia as a happy family.

This idea makes me harder than it should

Honestly If Gun God was made a servant I'd like it if he has shitty stats to match how he was one of the puniest beings around at that time. Also his NP should do crazy ass damage to anything with divine and/or foreigner class. Basically I want another Arash.

I've been researching a lot of Arthurian stuff for a game I plan to make one day, and recently I heard of a book that's supposedly written from Mordred's perspective/contains his/her journal entries or something. Anyone know what I'm talking about, I can't remember the name.

Some of the more lewd pictures have Arturia wearing a chain/collar so it's clear who's in control of the bedroom there. Arturia has a dick too.

The whole Salem singularity reminded me a lot of Codename: S.T.E.A.M. Really wish that game sold better. Didn't even break 25K in Japan.

I was more referring to a Quick version of Merlin that the boss form fucks Merlin over, but that all sounds great too

Fair point, that's true of every ability regardless of context. Perhaps it can be his noble phantasm - a stackable guts? Interested to see Kotoputin (Or Rastomine?) use black keys and shit too.

EMIYA; all the others are derivatives and are only following in his footsteps, in one way or another. He's the one who reached his ideal, has become the most well-rounded as a character and stands at the peak of ability. Also, ripped as FUARK. Demiya is interesting, but ultimately quite pathetic.
None.
Hahhaha, no. Screw secondaries.
Yes.
Foreigner. Bijin Gaikoku-san, yanno.
Would be FUCKING RAD.
Read a summary and some of the material since it had interesting tidbits, but found the work itself to be a bore.

So I decided to start Extra and just killed Shinji. I was enjoying shinji's death and then he comes out that he's only 8 or something. It felt like a cheap way to feel bad about killing the little shit. Is he really that young and does this info pop up later or is the story pretty much done with him. Still didn't feel bad after.

Yeah, he is. And in CCC he becomes a man among men.

In the extra CCC Tamamo manga Shinji gets revived and becomes a rival character for Hakuno, eventually even helping him by defying the big bad that had control over his very existance.

New chapters never ever.

Rejoice user, chapter 44 has been released on imgur imgur.com/a/MIfkO
Apparently next one comes out in a week

Thanks m8 RIP computer simulation of an 8 year old kid larping as a teen

AAAAAAAAAAAH
DIE YOU LUCKSHITTER
EXPLODE EXPLODE EXPLODE

The PV for Lostbelt already had the narrator flat out say that, didn't he? "No one will help us because we are explicitly the villains" or something like that.

Got anything less gay, faggot?

remember when typemoon made good games?

no

He might mean Good games in the same vein as Yoko Taro making good games - they're not good gameplay but fantastic stories

at least there games

But Type-Moon has made plenty of actual games even if you don't like visual novels.

sure but none of them being that good

Why is AJ doing le numale grimace?

Well at least it's easy to tell you have shit taste

I dont really like fighting games or have played it but people do say its good so i'll take their word for it but is that all? cause thats a really short list

What a gigantic goalpost moving faggot holy shit.

the question was "remember when they made "GOOD games"

I didnt move any goal posts or say they didnt make games. i said i cant remember when they made GOOD games

Uh huh

do you have something to say here or am i wasting my time with you?

user, I guarantee you will get Brun with your 5 tickets coming up in a couple days.

She needs you

Forget about 5bfa66! I'M the one who need Bryn! I want a 5 star already!

No, you don't really want some 5 stars.

Wanting a waifu who is a 5 star and wanting any 5 star for gameplay are two different things user. Jeanne's pretty good for the early parts as she just refuses to die, and once her NP gets buffed she becomes the poster child for art stall teams.

Is there a more boring way to play the game than art stall teams?

Placing Merlin in every single one of your teams?

Using Waver, Merlin or Jeanne Alter.

It could be worse, at least she isn't talking about JEEG-KUN

She has 2-3 lines talking about him.

Don't those only play if you have Siegfried though?

Yeah, probably. That doesn't change the fact that Jannu is one of the few female servants that just doesn't have more than a friendly relationship with MC, even less so than frigid girls like Medea.

does the bond craft essence work for everyone or just the equipped servant?

I mean the craft essence that raises the amount of bond you get

If your question is "if you use a support servant who has the bond bonus CE will you get the bonus?" the answer is yes, it also stacks with your own. Retard

Wait I apologize I had to reread because your question was actually dumber then I thought. Did you think the bond bonus CE affected only the one servant it was equipped to? Did you even bother doing one round with it equipped to answer such an asinine question?

FUCKING
INVINCIBLE

TANOSHI WA!

Why do so many faggots use loli incorrectly nowadays? The term is starting to go down the same road as waifu where it just means 'female anime character'.

Agreed. Obvious tits aside, she's 168cm tall, which is pretty fucking tall for an anime girl.

I can't get Nursery Rhyme to work. My star generators can't generate enough to give her a decent crit rate aside from when she uses her first skill, and I don't have 2030. What do?

What are your Star Generators? If anything you -should- have Cursed Arm Hassan at the very least. If you're come up against Other Mages, swap him out with Hans and/or Halloween Liz. Also Support Jack because I assume you also don't have one of your own.

If you're using a support Jack the Ripper and still not getting enough stars I honestly can't understand how you're fucking up this badly. If you're just refusing to use supports you have the option of running the only good discount star generator in the game, Hassan of the Cursed Arm, or waiting for Rider Kintoki.

Hans isn't the best for reliable star generation until his innocent monster is higher. For Caster she's better at that one aspect but the rest of the kit doesn't help.

It isn't but with it close to maxed out along with Halloween Liz's close to maxed out it should give her a fair amount of stars. It's really the only options if he doesn't have a friend or two with maxed Jacks. And even then it's not wise to bring in Assassins to a mage fight

If you're bringing Casters to deal damage then you're fighting Assassins anyway so that much isn't a problem. It would be a problem though if you're using Riders to fight Casters but then unlike the other two cavalries, Riders can actually deal decent damage. But even then, CA Hassan has a 3 hit dodge like Cu so he can survive decently there, though his damage will be even worse than usual.

That's true, I forgot about his Dodge, I was thinking of the prospect of if he went down, there goes a good generator.

faggot.

Fag.

Simple strategy: delete your account.

Bitch the average female height is 158.70 cm in Japan. it makes sense that you're retarded though as you keep using the word secondary incorrectly.

That makes no fucking sense, nigger.

Why do people do this?

How do I unlock Brynhildr
pls

You open the servants profile, there will be a little lock on the right, click on it.

Fuck, was speaking from memory, it's actually on the left.

futa is only acceptable when it is futa on female or male on futa

Last time that happened in Fate, people died.

I don't have her profile

Guess you could say he was fated to have her

I think he means how to get her. You gotta roll the slots, man.

This is for gays in denial. Futa on female is OK because it combines the good parts of hetero (hot girl, and a dick being applied to said hot girl) and yuri (hot girl(s), and you don't have to see or hear a dude having sex).

Thank you Futaba. I love your Ushi and I hope my Grailled Medea helps you as much as your Ushi's helped me

I don't know if that's intentional as I don't know the artist, but I assume it's either Puffy Vulva or bad angling.

Either way I just thought it was cute.

What's the difference between the Neutral and Balanced alignments? Is there actually a difference or is this just the translators being weird again?

It's a minute Difference that only really comes up in specific skills or Boss battles; For example Quetzalcoatl in Babylonia takes 0 Damage from good Alignment and half damage from Neutral/Evil Servants. If you have say, Berserkerlot whose Alignment is Lawful Mad, he can circumvent that criteria entirely.

tl;dr like the Star/Earth/Sky/Man attributes, they don't really come up unless the situation calls for it

If grails weren't so limited and there weren't that many characters I liked, I'd give some to Ushi. She'll have to do with a chocolate for valentine's.
I wonder when we'll see Yoshitsune when she's grown up.

Neutral is in the scale of alignements (Lawful, Neutral, Chaotic) while balanced is in terms of 'morality', so to speak (Good, Balanced, Evil). It's fucking weird in my opinion, but they've got to distinguish between both Neutrals somehow.

Oh, alright. I was confused because I think Balanced used to also be Neutral before it got changed at some point. How many Servants are True Neutral? Would that get past Quetz's guard like Herc and Bride Nero do?

Same, I also had to make do with my Grails since I'm part Waifu fag and part Game play purist. As much as I want to grail Okita to 100, I look back at the several others who have done so, and think "Is it really worthwhile to grail anything to 100?"

The answer to that I only had was Kojiro, but that's because due to the numbers if I had to grail him at all, anything less than 100 is a waste unfortunately.

Actually Yes, Herc is Chaotic Insane so he also works well against Quetz, here's a video going over that exact thing. I'm also certain Bride Nero would also work yes

You lied to me user…
You gave me hope just for it to be crushed once more… This was my last chance and I got nothing but despair and sadness…

I hate this godforsaken game. I've yet to get a damn Servant I wanted and rolled for! Tamamo? Orion and Stheno spooks. Scathach and 2030? Not a single one of the latter and a Drake spook and ANOTHER Orion spook. Rate-up is a goddamned lie! It's so frustrating! It's technically good luck but it's actually bad luck because you didn't get anything I wanted!

Why can't we get a 3% rate like other mobages? Why can't we get a double rate up for anniversaries like other mobages? Why can't we get free 10-rolls like other mobages? Fuck DW for their extremely jewish ways! Sometimes I wonder why I bother why this stupid thing…

No more rolling for me until Mom's gacha comes up. I just hope that half a year of accumulated Quartz is enough…

Explains almost everything.

Premium currency has better roll chances though, that's why they count free stars differently from paid stars. Join the whale side and all your dreams come true. Don't spend money or you're retarded
They would have changed the way rolling works if they weren't making money. Looks like there are enough people spending money that they don't give a shit if you have your waifu or not.

The reason that there isn't a 3% rate up is because when you do a 10 pull, the guaranteed 4 or higher changes the odds of getting a 5 star servant and a 4 star servant to 5% and 15% chance respectively still 80% chance to get a CE of any kind though. If we're comparing it to other games 3% up then DW already does that on any 10 roll with quartz you do but makes it a 5% instead.
also the fag you're responding to has admitted he's a whale so he's too far gone for any common sense to reach him

Oh, fuck off. Like if you've never made a shitty OP ever in your life.

Oh, I know all that, and I know nothing is gonna change. I'm just complaining for the sake of complaining.

If I were a whale you wouldn't be seeing me here bitching about how I didn't get Bryn. I'd be gloating about how I'd have her at NP5. Stop spouting lies. Are you a butthurt lolicon or Shutenfag or something like that that you keep antagonizing me?

In b4 ntr

Now tell me again where I said I've spent money on the game already there. By definition, I am F2P.

Nice goalpost moving.

Holy shit this level of cancer.

You remind me of a certain redditor who didn't know when to stop.

I don't get why you find his taste in waifus so fucking interesting to begin with.

He literally started a thread talking about "rolling for Mommy" when the old one was still on page 11, if he wasn't shoving it in people's faces I wouldn't comment on it. I wish I took a screen cap of that one too.

Huh. That is a bit odd, but people have made waifu themed threads before haven't they? The page 11 thing should be fine, as long as it's bumplocked.

I'll never play a Fate game, then. The closest I got to this series was watching the first anime series when it came out, and even then I felt like plenty of the plot and references flew over my head.

Him waifuing Raiko isn't even a problem, the constant mentioning of "mommy" in threads is awful, along with stating that as the OP, is the problem. Mordredfag waifus hard even when he makes the OP but he's not obnoxious about it.
The rule is the old thread must be on page 13 or have 750 posts. Last thread didn't even break 400. Mods deleted the new thread he made so fast no one could even respond in time to call him a faggot. Not to mention he doesn't even know how to link posts inter-thread.

Just read Fate/Stay Night first, is it really that hard secondary?

Here is my honest suggestion: read the original VN, Fate/Stay Night and the fuck out while you still can.
Hollow Ataraxia, Carnival Phantasm and Prisma Illya are nice but optional.

If you go too far, you won't be able to get out.

Got to grind for the first time in FGO
I already have all of the high level stuff thanks to saber wars, but now I need shit like Dragon Fangs, Evil Bones and Seeds of Yggdrasil

It's strange, having more hearts than you need but needing to farm horseshoes.

You can jump in with Extra, and slide over to Extella with that, all you'd be missing is context on some of the larger themes. You'd get the idea. Best is to do it all of course, but Extra was made as an entry point, and Extella is it's sequel.

I rolled Bryn and Beowulf last night. Do not envy me, for this is the only string of luck I have been fortunate enough to have ever since I began playing this shitty game.

That's just the case with Extra and Stay Night though. So many Fate works have almost nothing to do with each other. Apocrypha, Strange Fake, Fragments of Silver and Blue come to mind. Hell Prisma Illya uses the same characters and setting from Stay Night but everything's so different it might as well not be Fate at this point. At best you need Extra for context of Extella and it's sequel. And you start with Stay Night, read Ataraxia for context for Avenger, Read Zero because now you have the context of Stay Night and Ataraxia, and that's it for Stay Night universe. And Grand Order references literally everything but it's okay because the game is going to spoonfeed you all you need to know about the characters inside it. You just need to read the original Stay Night to have a foundation to understand the general rules for servants and magecraft and after that you can meander about with impudence.

I mean I guess.

Still, congratulations.
I got nothing after a 10-roll and 8 Summoning Tickets.
Still have enough for another 10, but I may just save that for the valentines day event.
A Waifu Nero would be nice, but I would also appreciate a Francis Drake

Nope. She's great for ST attacks and even healing too. She also has decent NP gain with AQQ, but her NP Interlude is very far though. It still hits decent at least. And if you get her, congrats on being in the cool kids club, because she doesn't reappear until 2 years from now! Unless NA decides to sneak her in.

She is very rare and is thus the best. Get owned.

Who are you comparing her to in your head? If you want single target damage Scathach is far better with her third skill giving her far more things she hits harder then Bryn does. She doesn't have a crit party like Karna. She doesn't have the same sustain as Enkidu. The only thing she used to be able to claim to be is the best Support Lancer in the game, but Ereshkigal came and shat all over her by doing her healing job team wide, giving a defense bonus, giving NP gain.
The closest 5* Lancer to her at the bottom of the barrel is Tamamo Lancer, but at least Tamamo covers a much wider range of targets by just being Anti-Male, the servant. With literally the same damage bonus and charge as Bryn does until she gets her interlude as far as NP wise. Her self-stun is the only thing even putting her close to Bryn usefulness wise.

Don't get me wrong, by mere grace of being a 5 star she is superior to almost all other Lancers in the game just by stats alone, but she's definitely the worst 5* Lancer.

You guys hyped for the Fate/Extra anime coming up? I'm kind of burnt out after Apoc but I think I'll give this one a watch too.

Give me this

I like Nero as a character so I'm excited for more umu, but I don't think the anime is going to be anything special. I did like the work CLAMP did for the CCC opening so the animation shouldn't be the train wreck that Apocrypha was.

Guess I gotta beat my meat to titty pirate now.

simply ebin

2 Years wait for her, and her skill boosts max HP, I don't see any health restoration. Her NP is AoE with a self buster boost effect (OC) and and ATK boost only affected if you use 3rd skill beforehand.
One of the better lancers, the quick cards will lose their flair when the gauge system shits the fan. But the dodge is nice, and the 3rd skill covers divines. That's hard counter for divines, but not much else. Stat-wise both of them are equal (literally)
I will admit shes' better with her kit, too bad about that 1-turn after stun; you'll have to either keep the stun or add a unit or MC to cure it.
The only good thing is Blessings (3rd skill), she suffers from the typical Arturia kit only for AoE bursting. Alter Lancer is better because of similar reasons that Alter Saber is.
Good support with a stronger MB-Flame, but AoE. But he's available now so if you get either it depends on how you want to gear the party.

I dont' play the JP version?

I'm looking forward to seeing how Shaft will adapt my favourite JRPG.

First off, Maximum HP increase is introduced with Jekyll's NP, a fucking 3 star and guaranteed story welfare. The "I don't play JP", excuse doesn't even work here.

Second, you try to fall back on being ignorant when you are shown to objectively not understand how a mechanic works, but get to blab your mouth trying to justify why Bryn is not the worst 5* Lancer when she objectively is. She is useful, she is better then most Lancers by mere grace of stats, she is the worst 5* Lancer.

dicks.

I haven't used every servant yet, so oh well to that. I have used Jekyll a few times in story but I couldn't fire the NP off as his charge was too damn slow. So I didn't even bother using him afterwards since I had Jack as my assassin. I'll have to experiment more when I leave the leveling hell (There's only 10 servants I don't have.)

Because how she's stuck mid-way between offense and support? She has slightly higher overall attack thanks to divinity (even with E), and can pull off nice buster chains on occasions with her deck. While she doesn't have the Def-down effect with her NP, a good deal of servants already have that effect.

But one thing I will admit, when gauge does hit (since everyone talks about it as it's coming), even though quick will lose it's flair, buster will too.

Hmmmmmmmmm
The fact you have to say that sentence unironically just lowers any value your opinion has even more. Yes, it's the same reason most bronze servants are garbage because their set is all over the place, let alone their stats. She's not even that good of a support as she has an okay heal with a star gather rate on a servant who can't reliable generate stars. Her bonus damage her NP gives targets a pitiful small range of servants compared to other 5*, even if we restrict it to only Lancers. Defense reduction isn't even that amazing it's just better then having something that affects almost no enemy bosses in the game.

Calm the fuck down, dude. First of all, Bryn is very dynamic and sees use all over the place - as long as you have her or someone on your friends list does. Most people will go with Bryn when asked to pick between either Bryn or Scath
Second of all, this is just a mobage - a crappy one at that. In terms of depth, Granblue Fantasy is much deeper, and if you want to flex your superiority, it would carry a lot more weight if you did it in /gbfg/
t. competitive rank 138 JP player

She is better than Enkidu and Artoria and around par with Ereshkigal and Scathach

Are any of the future Lancers worth going out of my way to summon for if I already have both versions of Cu maxed out? Fuji-ne and Houzouin can be gotten from FP and I might get summer Tamamo and Kiyo while trying to pull for Mor-chan, but on a glance none of them really interest me.

He didn't mention not whaling. Then again, here we are arguing about a servant ranking despite the fact that this is a waifu simulator.

Scathach and Ereshkigal are the best Lancers in the game right now. One will be available in 2 years the other will be getting sporadic rate ups every once in a while. Karna is better then Artoria Lancer, Enkidu suffers from 3 quick cards, both still good. Only Lancer I'm especially looking forward to is best boy but he's a 4 star but that's because I like him.

If he is a whale it's disgusting, and at the end of day it's still a shitty game. Of course it being a waifu simulator everyone's opinion will be skewed to their particular waifu.

She is. She has better damage than Ereshkigal. Scathach beats both in damage in her niche and has stun on NP but has much lower NP gain than either. They are all about on par with each other but serve different uses.

She only beats Ereshkigal in damage in single target NP use, which of course as you stated, Scathach flat out is better at. Her heal is the exact same amount as Ereshkigals Maximum Health Increase but targets only one servant and doesn't come with the benefits of said Maximum health increase, and while it provides a mediocre star weight increase, it doesn't give NP gain or Defense which are far more useful. When comparing her Mana Burst (Flame) to Ereshkigals Mana Burst (Cage). It gives a 43.75% damage boost to her NP only, and a 25% damage boost to her other Buster cards. Compared to Ereshkigals 50% damage boost to all her Busters attacks including NP, this of course isn't mentioning the NP charge effect which Bryn doesn't even have. As per the last skills I haven't mentioned for both, her NP strength down is okay and incredibly situational, as well as her critical rate reduction being even more so. Meanwhile Ereshkigals invincibility buff is simply better unless you're trying to reduce the enemy's NP damage to 0 with defense buffs and attack downs. Erashkigal is better than her in almost every single way because your support Lancer shouldn't be your main damage dealer in the first place, and even then Ereshkigals buffs give her higher consistent damage outside of NP use.

Ereshkigal is a semi support, it's better to run full support characters, ones dedicated to the role like Waver or Merlin or even fucking Hans most of the time. She is good for farming and fine for easy shit but her extremely low attack does her no favors. An AOE NP and no way to gather stars means she is poor in an offensive role. She is easily the 3rd worst lancer, above Artoria and Enkidu.

And if Ereshkigal is a semi-support then Bryn is an objectively inferior semi-support in all categories, as I've proved to you with actually skill by skill comparison. It should be noted that assuming Bryn isn't attacking anyone with a beloved trait Ereshkigal while only hitting half as hard, is hitting way more often then Bryn can as far as NP spam. If Bryn isn't supposed to be a support 1 of her skills is garbage, 1 is useful, and the other is schizophrenic on if she wants to be a support or not.

Bryn is the same role as Scathach, NP nuker against specific targets. She trades a bit of damage and stun for better NP gain and better synergy with the buster meta with her NPBB chain.
Her second skill IS mostly garbage. Even if she was a support NP damage down is trash and crit down is not much better. Her first skill is decent and suits her role well. Her 3rd skill is ok and allows her to either vacuum up stars herself or to feed them to another character instead if you are running a two attacker composition, the heal is just kind of there. A single target buster NP with a common damage bonus and interlewd, decent np gain, the ability to do a NPBB chain, and a damage steroid is why she is good. She sucks ass as a support of any sort.

Am I going to die now?

Well at least I know you're joking now.

Its common enough to be relevant.

Spooky. Anyway, information for the Valentine's event is up in the News. Mordred is still part of the event, and is still featured on the banner that only has female Servants. So as I hoped, it seems the pronoun bullshit was just the translators very poorly trying to play up how Mo-san doesn't care either way so long as you aren't a dick about it. Still angry at the shitty customer service I got though.
At any rate, should I just get the wife's Valentine CE and then focus on clearing the shop, or be a filthy polygamist and get all the ones I have Servants for?

Different days have different rate ups for chocolate coin drops which means you're going to want to cycle classes, which means you're going to want different CEs from different servants. This leads to a certain problem for instance, as there are no females 3* and lower for Saber or Lancer in the game at this time. So good luck getting any CEs that help those particular coins drop if you don't happen to have a 4 or 5* female in those two classes. Of course Saber is probably the most prolific class in the moment so far as 4* and higher. So it's highly probably you have one of those, and incredibly less so for Lancers as only Elizabeth and Bryn qualify. The day you are getting more drops from Riders you want to have more CEs from female Rider servants for example.

So I should stack my teams for each class with the female Servants. In that case I can get good drops for all classes except Lancer, Assassin, and Ruler. I actually don't have any female Lancers Looks like I'm relying on Melty Sweetheart for that one or the 3 star CE for that.

The only class I don't have female Servants for is Lancer. (And Ruler, but Jannu's the only Ruler/a 5 star so) I have Jing Ke and Mata Hari, the Assassin drops will just be shit compared to the rest because afaik the other female Assassins are 4 star or higher. The only 4 stars I've summoned are Herc and Marie.

I miss the pure VN format

Nothing that features wormslut is pure.

I want to perform a duet with Nero
I want to read Nursery Rhyme and just when she thinks I'm done, flip back to the start and keep reading
I want Jack to call me mommy while I make her a mommy
I want to bury my Excalibur in Arturia's rock
I want to lead Helena to Mahatma
I want to study under Shishou
I want to rebel with Mordred
I want to worship Euryale
I want to introduce Medusa to a snake
I want to ascend the steps of kingship with Lily
I want to serve Salter
I want to be led by Jeanne D'arc
I want to defy His name with Jeanne D'ark
I want to give Santa Alter a present
I want to save Christmas with Jeanne D'arc Alter Santa Lily
I want to solve relationship problems with Brynhildr
I want to help Frankenstein's monster work on her voice
I want to give Illya and Kuro an education
I want to teach Altera good civilization
I want to give Tamamo Cat a carrot
I want to elope with Tamamo
I want to help Ushiwakamaru work on her core muscles
I want to make Okita say SHOURI
I want to guillotine Marie Antoinette's maidenhood
I want to practice chivalry with D'eon
I want to break Mash's shield
I want to show Stheno she's not a useless goddess
I want to give Elizabeth Bathory an internal autograph
I want to partake in Ishtar's art
I want to help Anne raise Mary
I want to feel Kiyohime's fire

Setsubun event is fun.
Being forced to use all your servants is nice (a few np I was seing them for the first time I think) also mats at almost no cost.
The only bad thing is that I failed to get Shuten.

You're the only one to mention it in this thread at all unless you're referring to your fellow redittors. And are you talking about overgauge which is just making overkill a relevant boss mechanic? Quick teams don't mind as yeah you waste damage but unlike Buster you get plenty of stars and NP charge. Not surprised that the person that doesn't understand maximum health increase is prattling on about something else he doesn't understand as well.

Y'all ready to butter up your waifu with some chocolate?
I don't have them, but the Orion/Artemis chocolate is the funniest shit

I thought it was on the 26th. It really starts tonight?

2018-01-25 07:00 - 02-03 23:59 UTC
So only 8 more hours to go

Setsubun looks like fun provided you have plenty of servants to clear floors reliably. A banner for Mama, Shuten, Kintoki, Ibaraki and 2moe is pretty damn good, too. I'll look forward to it in NA 2 years from now.
I get the feeling that DW will spook the japs with Muramasa Shirou on the next banner

I have 415 quartz and 13 tix ready for bride umu. I pray to the glorious ticket meme power that'll be enough to bring her home.

Where the fuck do you even get that much?

I saved up since I got Shishou and only rolled singles a few times for Lancer Alter. I had about 180 quartz leftover, though.

Prioritizing Mordred's CE first. Sure, It's just a half-eaten candy bar she happened to be eating at that exact moment, but she still shares it. And it's the thought that counts, right?

By not spending it. You should be getting 4 a week from weekly bonus, another 2 a week from quests, and assuming he has been playing since the very first day of June 25th for NA. 214 days have past, meaning he should have gotten roughly 90 total quartz assuming a sold streak, and an additional 183 from consistent weekly login bonus and weekly quests. Then, there is the single quartz given for completing every main quest, free quest, and most interludes in the game. In addition, there's the constant quartz given for events and maintenance and as event bonuses. Assuming the complete absence of story and events and maintenance he would still have roughly 270 quartz from playing. This isn't even going into summon tickets as well.

I have 377 quartz. I used up all my quartz in the spetem banner and got Altera, Vlad, Llz and Nero. I used 30 quartz in shisho banner and got nothing and another 30 for Christmas and got Nursery Rhyme. basically it takes lots and lots of saving saint quartz and taking advantage of getting every free saint quartz that you can get and every little bit adds up and it help that i got a ton of 5 stars using ticket so im not tempted to roll for servants since i have so freaking many. all that saint quartz is going to a good cause

See? Even the mommy faggot finds it hard to fuck up such a simple concept as not using quartz.

what do you mean find it hard? i have a ton of saint quartz

I guess i've been missing some days, must have cut into my free quartz.

The pieces just keep falling into place. Try rereading the post and properly linking to it next time, unless you meant to respond to yourself.

oh i get it now. oops

I've got 49 quartz, 10 tickets, and 42 fragments. Might throw 2 or 3 tickets and see if I get lucky, same when Jealter and Broskandar release. Aside from that I'm saving for the wife's surfer variant.

I've gotta go for the Chocolate Burger.
Burger-flavored chocolate?
Chocolate-flavored Burger?
And that's despite my preferred Servant actually being Lancer Alter. She'll be next, with her white chocolate spiral of destruction.

Medusa is critically important.
She is the best and the cutest.

Didn't know the gudaguda artist visited Holla Forums.

I just want to make sure people realized this important fact.
She is also the first non-two-star servant I maxed the NP on.

And halfway done in less than a day, although it was the easy half. 100 more floors to go.
It's really nice than not only each floor cleared gives a reward but each battle also always drops at least one mat. And it costs only 1ap. This event is really worth it.

As a f2p, after a bit more than a year and a half I have 100 servants, and if you use 3 per battle, by the time you use them all, the first ones should be available again (or almost) so you can pretty much play non-stop if you want.

I gotta go for Drake's Mug Bonbon. I'm not a fan of them but not only was she my first 5 star but the Description for it where she goes "You're my favorite person so here's my favorite Chocolate with my favorite thing" tears me up a little.

I just realized I have quite a few female servants. Not including 3 stars and below (which I have all of)
The rolls have been faithful.

aren't the servant craft essence chocolates useless? there is really no reason to get them over the mash craft essence

I got the 5* event CE too, which looks kind of useless.

You get them for collection's sake and you're a heartless monster if you destroy them.

I dont like this event. people didnt like saber wars cause of the grind but at least it was straight forward. this event is overly complicated

UMU on the first roll

After the event is over each CE is only good for massive bonus CE, this is of course if you're a minmaxing gameplay faggot in a waifu simulator.

Can't wait for th event where you have to keep track of servant alignments so you can bitch again.

I think this game is trying to tell me i need Jesus in my life.

Is there any worth in Limit Breaking the Melty Sweetheart CE during the event?
Unless you get 3 or more extra drops of it there doesn't seem to be much point in it

It can enable some interesting teams, especially if it's one trying to make sure Asterious gets his NP off so he doesn't instantly die. Probably isn't an important CE until bosses start getting interesting with the Monte Cristo event.

I might be a complete blind idiot, but is there a way to tell what class chocolate is on rate up in the valentine free quests?

If there is it won't start until the second day as far class specific rate ups, the first day won't have any of that as was the same in the JP version.

This is a good event, and I want to protect that smile.
I think what I'm going to do is play the 30 ap Cav node while nothing's on rate up to try and get some of the golem crystals I need for Mordred to drop. There's nothing that raises the drop amount of the actual chocolate pieces, right? 80K fp and I didn't get a single 3 star CE

And done. It was worth it to have max leveled all my servants. I wouldn't mind another event with that fatigue system.
To celebrate, rolled all of my 81 remaining quartz and got 1 Kaleido, 2 Tomoe and 1 Ibaraki. Still no Shuten but I don't mind too much, Tomoe really grew on me during this event, especially when I heard her laugh on the reward screen and realized it's the same VA than Helena.

You can convert any choco coin into choco pieces at a 1-1 rate.

We get that already. He's asking if there's CEs that increase the drop quantity of baking chocolate from the quests, and the answer is no.

We get it, JP nigger, quit posting screenshots of shit we'll not get for another 2 years cause of the shitty and untalented hack developers.

Having just tested it the servant rate up started today at midnight (so an hour ago). Riders are currently up and nothing will tell you that a certain group is up. It's up to you to figure it out, either read a wiki or test both of the 40 APs. I'll at least tell you the rate up class will switch every midnight and noon server time from now on. And no nothing boosts pure choco pieces.

Romani is Solomon. By the way, you're disgusting and should leave this thread.

just having two of those 5* sweetheart cards has sped up grinding immensely for events. This is the second one I’ve gotten.

Unfortunate. Ah well, I'm only going for the rest of the Servant CEs, Melty Sweethearts, golem crystals, exp cards and Mana Prisms. Anything else is just extras to me.

Also, found the rate-up schedule:
00:00~11:59 UTC Rider Lancer Rider Rider Caster Saber Assassin Lancer
12:00~23:59 UTC Assassin Archer Saber Saber Berserker Archer Caster Saber

Actually, they may be BETTER than the Melty Sweetheart Craft Essence.

Right now, there is a Rider Choco Rate Up for a few hours. This also changes the tendency of enemies to Rider for the regular missions with Rider in them. If you grind for the Rider Craft Essences, you can increase your Rider bonus Chocos up to 10, since each give you plus 2.

I got all my Rider Essences already, and am getting 38 regular Chocos and 156 Rider Chocos per run, which makes 194 choco per run.

This means even though Melty gives 2 coin for every choco coin bonus, it costs too much to get each one.

Course, this only works if you have enough female servants per class to grind fast.

I was also going to say to put your Friend Formation with Choco Essences that are WEAK to the Servant you equip it to.

The 5 star CE that you can get from the summoning campaign gives a 5 drop bonus for the class of the servant holding it. It's better to run your own servant that is strong against the enemy to be farmed today and get a support that has that CE that increases drops by 5 for their own class (i.e right now a Francis Drake

And again, Melty is an incredibly good CE for later bosses in the game as it's an effective 3 hit invincibility against male bosses.

I'll just go cry on a corner somewhere.
Are Atalante and Liz even worth the NP2? I already have good enough AoE servants for Archer and Lancer to replace them.

At least you got that user.

Aren't the chocolate CEs you get from your Servants supposed to come MLB? It's weird seeing one at lv 20 but with no stat boosts.

Atlante in general has the serious problem of being a quick Archer. Thus, she is stuck with one of the worst cards in the game. If you already have someone to fill her roll I would at least do her interludes and burn her afterwards
She has some meme combination with Jeanne Alter due to her Dragon trait and after her first skill gets better she also helps Jeanne Alter hit harder. She's by no means the best but she's at least kind of good at her job. I'm assuming you have Tituria who is miles better then her at her exact same job so again, she's probably meh. Feel free to burn extra copies or all of her.

There are no stat boosts and no effect outside of the event. They're basically the Exp CE from Saber Wars or Nobunobu event. After the event is over and if you're a heartless monster you can use them to level up other CEs faster.

I share your pain, Satan.

This right here, I run the front row with counter classes with the 4 star chocolate CEs, and the backrow is filled with three of the 5 star CE I got lucky enough to roll and all the same class as the one I'm farming, easily able to drag +20 per drop of coins.

The other option of course is if you don't get lucky with the banner is just stuff whoever back there and stack melty CEs. Either way I dunno how anyone could be having issues for this event; I'm missing 2 Assassin CEs but otherwise I'm done and just now farming the store.

Martha had the longest fucking cutscene far and it was great

Loving this event so far.

fuck you for those gears, I must've blown like 30 apples on trying to get gears and gotten 0

While true that Quick cards normally suck, Quick NPs have higher damage than the other two card types even after accounting for the card type modifier. NP2 Atalanta with her interlude gets a 1000% multiplier, effectively 800% damage, that further gets boosted by Crossing Arcadia. To compare, Nobu at NP5 has a 500% multiplier, effectively 750%, without any additional damage boosts unless the enemy has the Riding trait (normal mobs won't) or has the Divine trait (only sphinxes which are normally Casters). Atalanta still has shit NP gain though.

There's nothing wrong with having options and the game's only going to add more gimmicks over time so naturally you want anyone you have given even a little investment in to be at the best you could possibly get them. And what the hell are you even going to use a rare prism for anyway that would make burning them worth it.

The dialogues are really amazing.

now I feel bad in more than one way

How does that work? Only she got summoned

And add constantly stronger and stronger servants as time goes by because power creep because Gacha spins. Of course you could always say they'll keep strengthening older servants as well, but not the same right.
As far as the NP damage, with a fully leveled qucik arcadia (not happening anytime soon nor strengthen for that matter) it's a swing of 4k damage to Atalanta in the vacuum of a team, but then you realize that there is far more available buster support as well as the fact Nobu is not only better at gaining NP she can also increase her star weight and critical damage (as opposed to just star weight with Atlante), which we both know benefits Nobus buster deck more.
Completely up to him. Did he not farm Mona Lisa CE fast enough? Bond CE? Was he retarded and missed the chance for a shitty mystic code? The opportunities are endless.

Silly Medusa. Trying to hide her face turning red.

Are we gonna get all 19 Hassans?

Eventually. So far I believe we have
It's really more of a blank container for authors to play around with as their own plots need. Especially the way Strange Fake and Fragments used theirs.

user, that's everything in Fate.

Is it wrong that that is one of the reasons I like Fate?

No, you misunderstand. Most of the time you have an established legend that everyone tweaks to their needs personality and looks wise, but at the very least their powers are 90% of the time based on their actual legends. We say, give Nero thrice rising sun because this legitimately a part of the legend of Nero, and we then translate it into an ability. And we make her theater that she was also famous for an offensive thing.

But nothing is known of the Hassan-I-Sabbah and they are complete blank slates that you can create any NP you want as long as it sounds cool.
etc
There is not even a tweaking taking place Serenity is a great example of this as the trope of "poisonous girl who kills everyone she sleeps with" which was established by The Vish Kanya as the only example of this in legend, is a very popular anime trope nowadays. But we didn't even bother making her a Vish Kanya, we just said Hassan can do this because Hassan.

It's perfectly fine, because most of the time it's done well. Most

No, that's one of the reasons why anybody likes Fate. None of it matters, it's just an excuse to watch cute girls in skimpy outfits use cool magic powers on each other while buff dudes also do cool shit.
That's it, that's all of Fate in one sentence.

Wait a minute…

Look into your heart, you know it to be true.

Well I guess that you can do a hell of a lot worse in terms of intentions. And it works out because a lot of cute things and neat things came because of it.

I mean, just look at the very first scene of F/SN.
In the first 15 minutes of the first anything about this series and it shows that you really shouldn't be taking any of this seriously whatsoever. There are no rules for anything.

Got around to playing fate grand order and liking it more than granblue, but I'm not sure how similar it is to granblue. Like is there a end of the month type of extra chance draws and sparking for individual characters? Also any other things I'm suppose to know of before I start fucking up my shit.

But gae bolg's hitkill is a curse user, didn't you know Luck counters curses? :^)

Nah, that's wrong.

fate-go.cirnopedia.org/comic.php
Here is an amusing explanation of mechanics.
Also the site itself is pretty useful.

I am shocked whenever it actually works on Servants.

F/GO is much nastier than GBF when it comes to free stuff. There is no legfest equivalent or any other special breaks, but you do get daily login bonuses, bonuses for consecutive logins and bonuses for number of times logged in, so do that. The game is easy enough to play as long as you grind sensibly, but if you want a specific character get used to disappointment.
Use cirnopedia for English info on the current event.

No, but the banners show who are on rate up. It's not that you're more likely to draw a 5*, but when you do those servants who are in the banner are more likely to appear.
Don't put money into it, know that Lancer is the hero none of us deserve and Higashide is a shit writer and all his chapters suck.

He never activated his spear on EMIYA, he was about to but Shirou appeared.

Actually, what made me like Fate was the idea that historical figures are fighting each other. A shame most of the "historical figures" are literally who's and at best look nothing like their original counterparts.

I was afraid I'd get it mixed up with when he fought Saber later. Regardless, my point stands. There are no "rules" to Fate. There is only fanservice and the illusion of dense mechanics.

There were but they got broken.

Because it's canon in this case

The rules definitely exist but they exist to be broken as a plot device.
>EXCEPT Bazett has a NP phantasm handed down the family line since the Age of the Gods Bazett Pseudo-servant when?
Most Shonen and Seinen shit does this too but it's usually only the main character that gets to break the rules constantly. The reason it's much better done in Fate, is because everyone is breaking the rules and is completely broken for different reasons.

I want to delete this app more and more.

A fair point, but I still want to kill myself whenever I read "normies."

Edward as a character is supposed to be a physically painful incarnation of a 5chan otaku shitposter IRL with no shame. If you are angry or embarrassed by his behavior they have accurately captured the character.

Guess I got played.

I really like how the description of it is she gets so frustrated she blames everything else for making it not look like Chocolate.

Shishou and Lalter were the most pleasant surprises from Valentine's so far.
Nobu and Liz's scenes were pretty heartwarming, too.

There is literally nothing wrong with spending your money however you please

Just don't put yourself in a bad position where you also becoming emotionally stressed.

At least I'll get that 1000 Mana Prism Mona Lisa I don't need outta this event.

Dammit altera you're too cute.

Part 2.

I would seriously consider it 5 times over with how jewish the SQ price is in this game, and how people have noted to spend way over 1000 SQ and haven't seen a single 5* in said rolling session, let alone the one they want.
Do as you wish with your money, so long as you know what you're burning it with.

Think like this user.
Is there some other game you want for the same price you are planning on spending?
Would that money only buy junk food or something healthy and substantial?
If you lost that money, would you be rather annoyed or in a bad spot?

That should help you think of what to do, user.

You may spend however your money however you wish, that doesn't mean I can't make fun of you for being absolutely retarded for your shitty gamble on pixels.

Its okay to spend money but seriously exercise some self-control jeez.

I'd say if you've got some extra cash you don't know what to do with and there's a guaranteed SSR gacha up then yeah, go ahead. I personally won't because of the fucking run-around I got on the Mordred bullshit
As long as you don't end up like the guy in or that one nip who took out a loan from the fucking Yakuza to try and roll Shishou, then eh, whatever.

I really don't want to sell my soul to google just for a waifugame.

Fantastic. he only has himself to blame.

use an android emulator.

But user you also have the option of selling your soul to Apple :^)

I didn't even know that was a thing.

Also by your logic, it's not worth bothering with any servant except Merlin, Waver, and Jeanne Alter.

4k damage is also disingenuous to say, particularly when you mean attack power since damage implies the actual damage dealt after everything else is factored. Full leveled Arcadia is 50% boost to quick performance. Assuming her NP deals 20k to an enemy, that gets boosted to 30k. This is without anyone else giving her a hand whereas Nobu is stuck at her own 20k if her enemies don't proc her anti-traits. Why this is important is because wave clearing is something you'll be doing more often than boss killing and even then, there are better options than both for boss killing such as Robin. Since Atalanta doesn't need an external buffer like Nobu does, you're more free to build the rest of the team instead of centering it around her. After Atalanta uses her NP and gets rid of mobs for you (usually on the second wave) so that your main team is perfectly fresh for the boss, you can switch her out with the battle suit for someone like Mozart to buff Robin. Letting her do her job better by upgrading her NP simply reduces the likelihood of the trash mobs surviving.

Or you can just keep using Nobu if you want and leave yourself with an uncharged NP gauge by the time you get to the boss if you waste hers on mobs, or end up with your main team having sustained substantial damage before getting to the boss. Or just whale for someone as piss boring as Merlin. Either works.

That's not how that works retard, do you even know the formula? Here, in case you're retarded. blogs.nrvnqsr.com/entry.php/3309-How-is-damage-calculated
Again, in isolation of a team, a max leveled(without grail), max Fou Atalanta has an attack of 10633 , with NP 2 she has a damage multiplier of 10000%, but because it's a quick card, the formula uses card attack value of 80%(effectively a 800% multiplier). She then uses her 50% quick buff. Her class modifier is of course 95% and she's hitting a target for neutral class advantage. Her NP hits for 121216.20 damage on average. This is again, without any team boosts.
Nobunaga with max level and max fou has an attack of 11494, her NP5 damage multiplier is 500%, but because it's a buster NP the card damage value is 150%, increasing it by 50% (effectively a 750% multiplier). No other boosts apply as she's not hitting divine or rider trait, her damage modifier is of course 95% and she's hitting for neutral class advantage. Her NP on average hits 81894.75.
In the context I stated, with no team members, the difference between the best Nobu can do by herself and what Atalanta can do by herself is 4k in Atalanta's favor, any additional support is heavily tilted in Nobu's favor, as Buster enhancements are far more common then Quick one's.
That's not what I'm saying at all you faggot. If you want an AoE archer you only need one, if you want an ST Archer you only need one, if god forbid you want a support archer you only need one. It's perfectly fine to let your 4 and 5 stars rot in archive because you're simply not using them, but each servant has a job they are good at and some are way better at doing it then they are. Don't guilt yourself to death over burning a servant for rare prisms if you want/need rare prisms.
They certainly are, with the exact same set of bronze servants they were using a year before that with no change, even with the new "gimmicks" because those never go down to the bronze level.

Don't you mean 40k? Think you missed a 0 there.

Son of a bitch you're right, fuck.

Holy shit fucking move the goal post more

It's okay user. I still love you.

You're right, sorry. I misread your 4k as Atalanta's final damage getting boosted by only 4k and then further forgot at what point the buffs are taken in the formula. I'll go kill myself now.

I'll disagree however about "only need one" but that's a matter of play style in the end.

New gimmicks like break gauges, Nerofes buffs, or Setsubun mechanics. And '2 year old bronzes' still being used despite these show how fucking little power creep matters. The fuck are you even trying to say. New servants do have new gimmicks but I was never referring to them in my posts but to battle gimmicks.

The fuck do you keep doing?

He is excited that there are people who really like talking about a game that much and feels good about it and wants to make sure they point it out.

This. It warms the cockles of my heart.

Why did Kiritsugu have to die?

Because he would unfairly tilt any Grail War scenario in Shirou's favor

Because in terms of plot, it was necessary as a catalyst for making Shirou so hell-bent on his dream of becoming a hero of justice and what makes it appear so twisted once you dig in a little. In UBW, if Kerry hadn't died with a smile on his face after Shirou "took the mantle" so to speak, then Archer wouldn't have thought his entire life a worthless sham. Sure, he'd hate his current existence, but he wouldn't have so far as to try and literally pime taradox himself out of existence. Because instead of getting hung up on the "It wasn't even my idea, it was all something I just admired and behavior I copied without thinking about it" he would probably remembered that he adopted those beliefs because he shared the mindset with Kerry from the disaster.

Young Shirou adopted that ideal because it fit with everything he was feeling and believed; he had the guilt from surviving, the jealous admiration towards Kerry and the desire to help people and to not see anyone ever again truly suffer. "Become a Hero of Justice" is essentially the meme which carries everything he believed in and could continue to believe in, knowing that as long as he remembered that it didn't matter that he forgot everything else because that single wish contained the whole of it.

But the final scene with Kerry is one of the few things Archer admitted to clearly remembering, so it stands out to him.To him it feels like he simply thought it sounded cool and as a stupid child went through with it without understanding the whole of it. It's more or less necessary for the other routes as well, but in UBW it is clearest. A "curse-like obsession" as Archer puts it.

Me again, forgot to take pics but I just got two feather drops in a row. Really loving this event. I've got no gold Lancer's, but Cu's got this shit in the bag. Even the that anti-male titty(trash) goddess can't kill him.

Yeah I'm rolling with Cu and Proto-cu with Protection from Arrows at 10 so they're hardly touched half the time. Only gold Lancer I got was Liz but they're so low cost I can just give them each a melty sweetheart and still save on points.

Waiting on Rider rate up though, really need those fangs like a motherfucker.

Is it just me or is the chocolate coin droprate worse in the Three Knight 40AP Quest opposed to the Cavalry one?

No I noticed that too, I wasn't sure if it was my luck but yeah, despite me having the same setups and walking away with +21 per coin drop, I'm still getting on average about 100 less

The dragon in the second wave takes up valuable drop rates (7 total enemies instead of 9).

makes a lot of sense.
Good thing I didn't start farming for real since in 16 minutes it's Rider Up again

But he did die.
He dies all the time.

Man, wanted a Jeanne so I rolled 120 SQ(about half of what I had). Didn't get any Jeanne's, but got two Atanyanta and then this fucking roll with all the loli goddesses. What the actual fuck?

Still, not a single roll without a gold servant so I can't really complain. Oh, and I'm now making ~+20 drops now so grinding is going to be a cinch. Oh, and heart drop♥★ ~!

Lancer Never Dies!

Prepare to get bullied, nerd.

Are these people blind, or is there some reason for this?

Ruler gives "all" choco coins

That explains it, thanks.

At least, the nice thing about having a Stheno is that you reunite Medusa with her sisters. She even gets a line where she's tired from all the bullying she gets.

Got all my chocolate and "only" need 14.600 more chocopieces to clear out the shop.
But all in all this is more fun than Saber Wars.
Also thanks to the guy on my friendlist with the level 90 Jack. So this is what swimming in Crit Stars feels like

Are the rate ups random? I haven't had the Caster Rate up yet.

Nah, Caster day is just rare compared to Rider Rate up days. Rider gets like, 4-5 rate up times which I'm okay with because damn do I need Teeth.

Berserker has it worse with one day though and they get Crystals

Because of you give it her it increase "choco coin of All" +2. Which is still stupid as it's the rarest drop with no rate up. She should be running the 5* because that increases "all choco coin drops by 2" but people are stupid.

how are you supposed to get everything? you have to farm this event 24/7 its too much and not enough time

If you're aiming to clean out literally everything it might be a bit daunting but most people don't give a shit about pieces, monuments, fous, or exp cards. It's perfectly reasonable for any event to take all of your time for the days it's running, as it's most likely the best grind for any mats or even raw drops from fights. Anything other then those is just something you can spend any extra you make after you've gotten everything you want.

but pieces and monuments are precious. if you get them in events you dont have to waste time farming for them

I've got over 110 golden apples without spending a cent on this game- if I really wanted to clean out the shop, it's possible. The question is, would it be worth it? Most people will say no and pick whatever they need most, then farm and wait for the next event.

is it worth it to go after the 1k mana prisms or not?

If you've been doing your dailies every day like you should be, you're probably in a position where you don't really need to farm for pieces/monuments

If you care about Mona Lisa (Which you should) Then yes, Mana prisms should be a priority after CEs, Crystal Lore and Mats.

Depends, this event can give you 1000, the next event in 10ish days can give you another 1000 and some odd change with the mission system do you already have roughly 3000 prisms?

There's always the secondary advantage of the fact that event quests will have much much better drops for mats as far as say, demon hearts, which normally you can't farm. So it becomes a situation where you spam apples not for the event but for the enemies the event throws at you.

Cute Tomoe CE

Forgot welfare ce