Nintendo Lab

Am I the only one laughing?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/FkbdU
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2555422/
matiasmorant.wordpress.com/2017/12/23/papercraft-with-blender/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But no you're not

Just what we need. Another thread on this.

You could print out the templates for free.

Wasn't there for 3 days my shitty work
I wish I could have laugh with the others.

My name is not Mark, user, calm down.

This is gold

And no gaems

What happen?

Best one yet.

This obvious nigger is really triggered by cardboard kits aimed at children.

there was a cuckchan sperg in the thread and mark did what he did best, ruined the thread and catalog for it because he couldn't handle the faggot

Someone should change the dialogue to say Yeah, Get me outta here, Mark

I don't get the $80 meme, the cost is for the game with the cardboard thing being a cheap peripheral right?

No, its for the entire thing faggot
They never mention the price breakdown but some people like to speculate its 60$ and the cardboard is 20$ which is the most 'reasonable' way to break it down but its Nintendo we're talking about here
its a collection of shitty shovelware games intended to work with the gimmick and nothing else and it was probably developed for peanuts

what's even the issue? It just looks like a fucking creative set for children.

It was me :D I literally just made two posts with the cancer wojak and whole shit went down in flames :DD

Pretty much but there is an autistic weirdo freaking out about cardboard. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

so is this some kind of weird gook April Fool's joke?

I could buy 8 delicious pizza with 80 bucks and after licking the grease, do a free Nintendo lab and have my stomach full of pizza.

Based Nintendo, making money with shit.

Did you see the Ad user?

Nintendo Fuckbots when?

Can I see that man? I need a good laugh.

Maybe April fool is during the whole month of January in Gookland.
Just see Logan Paul.

clearly they're just actors to demonstrate the product. There's no fucking way this shit is advertised towards adults.

It's real, son, oh it is real
People are laughing
People are shitposting
People are buying
People are banning
Enjoy the ride

protoShoe never deserved attention.

Thanks user. I no longer have any urge to ever pick up a Switch for myself.

I'm laughing so i can't cry.

Man spic mark really let himself go.

Probably 12

12 of them.

you know what's the truly fucking sad part? This shit would have appealed to me when I was 10, but my parents wouldn't be able to afford it.

I have seen worse but I got banned for posting themso here they are

Only 3 months before we find out if it's shit or not.

I come from the future.
It's shit.

There's a grotesqueness to the new cuckchan wojak that disturbs me deeply
I'm not sure what it is. Maybe its the teeth.

You'll live to see many threads about it here and many people defend it.

As if you need to wonder.

I'm not exactly a perfect image of a responsible adult myself, but at least my mother only ever buys me socks.
That shit is depressing to look at.

I'm still dubious about whoever said that open mouth=fear
Any other species having an open mouth and bearing teeth means "back the fuck off,i am angry",i think what matters is the degree of the mouth being opened

The more depressing part is that in 5 years he has made no changes in his life.

my mom doesn't even buy me gifts anymore

she bought the farm a few years ago;_;

They're trying to look "funny".

It doesn't matter, Mark will buy it anyway

We've seen the shitty cardboard,not much of the software with it,not saying it'll be worth the price,but i'm wondering if people will actually be content with it,or if it'll be so generic/unsatisfying even they want a refund.

And they did literally nothing

That's the way user, embrace despair, don't fight it.

If your parents could not afford a 80 buck piece of cardboard, they're maybe poor, but at least they're not dumb.

Oh boy.

ya no not gonna really bother caring much nintendo will get its sales from the dedicated few madchildren that continue to buy multiple copies of their games, As well dealing with scalpers because for some reason nintendo will not know how to produce enough cardboard.

they're pretending to be human

Sony always wins baby

Such a fucking good movie,i need to rewatch it sometime.

I don't know. I wouldn't get one for myself but I still think it's impressive. A good toy for children but is it durable?

I doubt it user, would probably be more interesting if it was 3D printed

I hope sony and microsoft will try to do something similar

thanks doc

sony and microsoft learn not to follow so much anymore.
Sony's focus on games and as of late VR since people are seemly buying that.
Microsoft is focus on trying to get games and games on pc etc again anyone getting xboners have been with xbox for a long time no one new is really coming to it.

It is a sighn of submission and need for acknowledgement

Lifespan is probably hours if you're being careful

thanks doc

I don't know about that,i've only heard of it being an anger posture before.

I saw it in a documentary somewhere, researchers who live among wolves have to have open mouth whenever the pack approaches them, otherwise they would tear them apart

I bet she takes the knot

Nintendo is Apple of console market.
It's less noticeable, because everyone in console market wants to be Apple to some extent, but Nintendo are the ones who got the formula right.
Even designs are somewhat similar. Pippin looks like Wii's older long lost brother.

Granted, I don't remember Apple selling cardboard for 70-80$ but they certainly can, if they put a similar environmental and DIY marketing spin on it.

Hmm,if i had to guess it's the amount being opened as i said earlier
Teeth only probably means anger
Teeth plus agape mouth means submission

Humans are not wolves though. Not all of the body language is universal across all mammals.

If you can get the name of that documentary though i'd appreciate it,sounds interesting.

I bet you're knot wrong.

ありがとう先生

Maybe Nintendo is just getting ahead of the game.
DRM ramping up will make vidya unplayable and gook nuke EMP will eventually render all electronics meaningless.
But Nintendo cardboard will survive

this is grade A autism and I'm loving it.

Is that why dogs always try to lick the inside of your mouth if you open it too close to them? I was sleeping with my mouth open once and my dog jumped on my bed and stuck her whole snout in my mouth. I freaked out and hit her because I was still half asleep and didn't know what was going on.She was afraid of me for a long time after that.

We had two full threads that got like 600 posts each before you cuckchanners started spreading your cancer.

this is the worst image of this sort I've ever seen, you're probably mark trying to delegitimize anyone who actually has a valid complaint

Mark is a kike faggot, but that picture is cancer.

not so fast, chucklenuts
>>>/sudo/67879

Those wolves are aggressive enough as dominating and fighting each other right next to her. Good thing she isn't on her period. I hear that drug sniffing dogs go crazy and rip open packages in customs all the time…only to reveal dirty used camwhore panties. XD (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

You can really tell when there's been a banning spree on cuckchan. This place starts overflowing with cancer.

I know what I'm fapping to tonight

that's a cute dog, though

pic 1: what you requested
pic 2: extra

You need to leave. Immediately.

But it was spoilered!

Pa**ackages filled with drugs? You have to go back, Paco.*

I sure can't wait for Nintendo to push this shit in every Direct from now on.

f-fugging budderfingers x—DDDD(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

this thread has given me at least 6 different strains of AIDs

Yeah but now you got a sweet new farm.

Man, almost forgot about this "game". I hope it brings even a quarter of the laughs DmC did.

probably not, we'll probably have forgotten about it again when it releases

Oh come on he's banned but the nigger using XD still walks?

It's a joke ban, it was probably ten minutes long, it doesn't matter.

Does he, user, does he?

Refresh the page.

lolwhat

wow that's fucking dumb.

God damn it, you normalfag spic.

I thought this was some fake ass parody bullshit. But goddamned Nintendo you really know how to cater to the nu-males and soyboys. Fucking hell.

It isn't nintendo's fault manchildren can't grow up, all they're doing is making stuff for little kids.

Well now you're gonna get banned longer for ban evading dumbass.

You would know.

I just hate how most internet personalities I follow are giving Nintendo the "thumbs up" for this lab kit nonsense.

It's just entertainment, user. No big deal.

I really hope this is satirical, because if I laugh too much, I might bust a nut.

If not, consider this advice that an old man told me once:
"Being a man is not about your age, your possessions nor your happiness. This is bullshit. Being a man is being yourself, to be full aware of who you are and what is around you, to be reliable and strong enough to keep it up, even if the world want to see you dead."

You can say whatever you want, but be a real man is as tough as to get a true friend: Hard as finding a golden nugget in a mine of yellowstone, but once you achieve it, the opinion of the sheep doesn't matter anymore to you.

TL;DR: Enjoy your 80$ cardboard you fucking autistic soyboy.

But user, maybe you're part of the problem they are afloat, because you giving them views and shill them out publicly by speaking about them on fucking imageboards.

Also Labo is not a bad thing in general, its just jewy in price.

Noted. Didn't think about that with my post.
Hey, that's your opinion, man. I just thought Nintendo would wow us with some information worth while. But, I guess that had to remind everyone at the end of the day, their core demographic has and always will be children.

It is a shitty gimmick even without the price

It's a cardboard box.

You just described video game consoles.

You don't even fucking know what it is. So far is just shitty cardboard with a print on it. For fucks sake it's nothing more than that. This shit is next level kikery.

Well, its not just any cardboard. Its a cardboard with special AR lines and colors, that's only recognizable by nintendo switch. Its also licensed professional cardboard specifically designed for such a toy. Its not your usual cheap cardboard. If you noticed the material is not the same as cardboard boxes people use for packaging, its more like gundam's gunpla. But its a special cardboard dyi kit for building your own controllers for video games and small decorative houses to store your console in and show around the house. Its like a fucking lego. Obviously japanese and white american kids can afford $80 for cardboard toy with a video game included. The audience are rich parents and probably stock is very low too. Just like nintendo switch itself was understocked.
Its teaching parents to engage with their children in engineering hobby with something they like - nintendo video games.

Only Holla Forums could get upset at fucking cardboard.

Welcome to yesterday, stupid.

Different species have different non-verbal visual cues of their face and body. It's like how a tail wag on dog (happy) or a cat (um, unhappy?) is different.
If you look at primate/chimps, the full tooth smile is fear while a open mouth scream is nervousness, fear. Also sometimes excited.

I'm curious to how much sweat/moisture the cardboard could handle. While you probably won't see F-Zero Labo edition any time soon, a "hardcore" game experience (and a hot environment to speed it up perspiration) could shorten the life of the cardboard.

Nigga it's just paper.

I'll get upset at whatever I fucking want.

I don't think actual children have been playing Nintendo stuff for well over a decade now.

You can "engage with your children" with any ole cardboard, why the fuck do you need all those lines.
Just use your imagination.

And it's the shills again. What a goddamned surprise.

What a marvel. If only someone had dreamed of being able to print things onto standard cardboard before.

why the fuck would a kid want to play with cardboard when you bought a game console for them?

It's a FUCKING BOX

Can I engage with your children? I like their lines.

Can't get cucked if you never get married

Was it perhaps this one? just wondering if i got it right

Its for 10+ years old kids user. Also look at those very high resolution shots, you think this is not durable?

It's like you faggots want your kids to be brainlets.

Nigger its cardboard, not titanium.

Sorry m8 I really dont remember

Ah,well thank you anyways,it's given me some stuff to watch.

Well. At least if your nigger child eats it like an animal he is, he won't get poisoned.

So, they specifically say that they are going to show something aimed to kids and then you get upset when exactly that happens?

It's fucking cardboard.

Don't project your cuckold tendencies on me you bull prepping soyboy

That ain't my picture you sick pedo, I don't even want kids.

Not $80 durable

…that morons will happily buy for 70 fucking dollars.

You fags said the same about Szechuan sauce being more affordable in literal gallons on amazon. Do you shill amazon?

If I was a kid and I got this for Christmas or whatever I'd probably be pissed.

POST YFW YOU DIDN'T FALL FOR THE SWITCH MEME

what the fuck are you even talking about you retard

The fuck kind of non sequitur is this?

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Image courtesy of our Holla Forums

Oh boy this sounds familiar.

And we are speaking in hypotheticals because?

There's an article about you goys:
archive.fo/FkbdU

SNAKE

Nice meme, upboated

That explains all the fags like you and acting like we are upset about this rather than laughing at it. So that's the narrative they are going with.

I think you need to leave.

EIGHTY US DOLLARS FOR CARDBOARD

Nah, i am the only not joyless fuck here who can enjoy things.
I already said i don't like the price either.

You're late pal

You liking cuckolding doesn't make it normal.

Keep going Nintencuck

I can't wait to get pulled over by the same car Nintendo used to kill Gunpei Yokoi just because I have a bunch of unlicensed empty boxes in my trunk.

That whole article has no insight, it's colllecting a bunch of tweets with sources to them and literally reacting to them, how fucking braindead of a fucking moron do you have to be to not only share this fucking garbage but also use it as a reputable source for your shit argument, go jump off a bridge.

Nintendo really needs to start thinking outside the box

are you retarded?

Now THIS is shilling.

Dont you have a youtube rant to record and upload, schizoid?
if it is you, pretendfag, how could you honestly give star fox zero a 10? are you some sorta tetminal cuck? Or, are you the same fag who defended that games shit controls when it was released?

Already did. Here it is.

Yeah that's a good question, where are the two pizzas that are supposed to come with this? Dammit I knew I should have chosen Little Caesars for this instead.

How come nobody fucking thought of this

are you?

add a 70$ pricetag and it'd be perfect

Because open mouth is a cuckchan meme?

I'm going to pretend to be a Holla Forums user and make wild accusations and remarks.

No, it would seem you are.

It's A Fucking cardboard box

Enjoy your ban

Do not blaspheme the Druid.

I was just on the catalogue and I don't see shit. Nor did I yesterday. Stop lying on the internet, user.

I go on 8ch on my computer and browse reddit while I'm on my phone because why would any tech conscious user use 8ch on a spying device that doubles as a phone?

Dont start another shitstorm you stupid autist, it is fucking numales doing that shit.

Hooktube, webm, or fuck off. I aint clicking shit

Didn't know Kiketendo farmed out guerilla marketing to Somalia.

God fuck I thought that was a NISA logo at the top there for a second.

What is their demographic now, my fucking cat? I hope the other two console makers aren't retarded enough to copy this.

Mark please do your job.

Ban this fucking nigger

Why do you allow cuckchan and the alt-kike take credit for our memes

I would actually love to see Microsoft do it if only to see who the fuck is even left to defend it.

Join 73d3f1 and kill yourself >>>/reddit/

this has to be bait

No, really. Start making decent OPs, because I know your OP. I slide inside of things deeper every day. I don't type like me, I don't speak like me. If anything, I'm more inside of you.

Do you even know what hell you are talking about when you refer to AR?
The infrared camera isn't picking up the cardboard directly, it's seeing the movement of reflective tape strips applied (by the user) to the cardboard pieces.

Good point.

Nothing is fucking sacred

This is what i call a fucking paranoia.

I hope the other two console makes ARE retarded enough to do this

But, everything is scared.

What vidya sites can I visit while shitting that wont put me on a list, user?

No, I really don't see anything.

I want to fuck box-tan.

polygon will do it
they are literally bought and paid for by microsoft

hello cuckchan

Fuck off kike, at least Hooktube, there is no reason not to use Hooktube if you're too lazy to webm

All I own from this gen is a 3ds but I don't want this stupid box shit to spread anymore. It's bad enough they're all trying to sell me worthless digital boxes. I don't need worthless physical ones too.

Meme this

You already exposed youself, please return to >>>/reddit/

You're all going to have to get some focus. Remember, you few.

Shit's fucking broke on this site. Constantly fucks up how to pause and you don't get a time stamp. Until that shits flawless I say fuck it. Youtube will be dead within the decade either way.

Mate we know phones are spyware, so is your Computer, what we're saying is you using Reddit makes you a kike or a golem

Why not, at this point them fucking up is only a good thing

It's what I call "not shilling your YouTube channel on Holla Forums".

I love being free of conspiracy theories like yours.

Honestly I'd get a good laugh if Nintendo actually manages to make a fun tank game out of this.

Cardboard plane and tank sim when

This post is stupid, but not worthy of the Mark of shame.

Welcome back schizo user.

Soon to come
POKEMON SNAP 2

ITT: autists who can't comprehend that they aren't the target audience for a product, as usual

At least VR games where you set up what amount to spawn or anchor points in your real world aren't 70 fucking bucks.

This however is.

Return to the flock, lest you get eaten by wolves

I'd think about playing it

are phones reddit now? What do you do if you need to make a call?

Yes, but phones are far more pozzed than computers and computers are especially pozzed right now.

I like to keep tabs on what normies are up to so I can spot outliers on here better and blend in when needed. I'm sure others on here do the same.

Most over-the-top reactions like
are newfags who think they've absorbed Holla Forums culture enough that they can blend in.

If they didn't do it for the 3DS they never will.

(You)

I've been through 3 browsers. Shit's fucked.
k

Who wants to be? That's like being the target for Funko shit.

I don't know what else to call them. They're very easy and fun to bait.

If they all go full retard I might have to actually play something out of my backlog.

Lootboxes and general kikery is ok because you're not the target audience :^)

So you're saying that gamers don't have to be Nintendo's audience anymore.

Fucking lurk more newfag.

works on my machine

I'd say W10 is worse than Android 4

If you want yourself to be doxxed and humiliated go right ahead

I shouldn't feel this smug for not being a retard but here we are.

Boxxy is not shoeonhead if thats what you're implying

I also use have an account where I subscribe to small channels with a throwaway email. Stay mad fag

not a valid comparison
overpriced is fair for the switch, but not so much everything else in nintendo's recent past

this might also be intended for non-"hardcore" gamers, but sure, every product doesn't have to be aimed at the core gamer audience.

this board is pure faux jadedness and edgy because it's hip and trendy to be those things.

Somehow I doubt "fucking lurk more newfag" is a workable name for the average moron on social media, who exists only to be baited into getting mad. Normie works pretty well.

Nothing is a valid comparison because its ok when nintendo does it

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/reddit/

kek

What's the deal with gaping mouths and the switch? Did Nintendo make these people give it blowjobs after buying the Switch?

Are you soft in the head, normalfag? Do you need someone to escort you to >>>/reddit/?

A Cardboard fucking box

Okay so you're just pretending to be retarded. Take that shit back to cuckchan.

user, stop replying to it.

Faux excitement.

You seem very upset.

I still don't even get what you're mad about. You just started sperging out over nothing.

carboard peripherals that you build yourself to go with premade minigames is hardly a trend, and it's not going to negatively impact the market by setting one either.

there's literally nothing wrong with experimentation like this :)

pic related

Uh-hoh meme bolis is here and totally not an assmongled nintendo fan.
Seriously fuck off newfag

This has to bait. Either way, >>>/out/

Nice job wasting trips on being anal wrecked.

fuck off kike, cuckchan stole it off of us
I bet you think Sargon of cuckad invented kek

Overpriced gimmicks with nothing to back them up is a pretty common trend among console manufacturers, from the the dildo that is the PS Move, the Nigger annihilator Kinect to the wasted of money that was the Motion plus.

I like what this thread turned into

A Cardboard box?

Do it faggot.

Hey the cardboard is free just check the post office

You are getting mad on the internet at a person who has admitted to enjoying the anger of others. Maybe you should consider using the filter if you're so upset that I like to piss people off on normie websites in my free time. You're just enabling me and giving me more incentive to stay here since autistic people are getting mad at me for no reason.

Daily reminder that you can download the templates for free and make the kits out of sheets of plastic, metal, or dried semen if you so please

A cardboard box

Pure uncensored shitposting. Enough to bring out the edgiest fags and turn this place into a honeypot. If you bought this cardboard garbage though you should unironically kill yourself

Stop IP hopping

Yes, and this is shitty cuckchan OC based off of it, not the original stale memes. You think the cancerous shillary pepe edits are the same as the MAGA ones faggot?

Yes, it is a cardboard box. I agree it's very stupid. That's why I've been going on normal people social media, because it's funny to watch them get mad when you say selling overpriced cardboard is stupid.

Showing teeth among primates is considered a submission act so there you go

I thought you were the guy defending cardboard, never mind me

Why has this stupid gimmick game so fanned the fires of autism?

except not at all

It's like E3 Wii Music. It's laughable.

don't buy it if it doesn't appeal to you. this isn't the case of some franchise that was ruined by something or something previously loved turned into trash. it doesn't infringe on the games we actually play either.
it's harmless

God no. I don't even like real peripherals most of the time.

Stop derailing another thread with your meme autism please

I am enjoying the ride, it truly brings out the worst autism on this board

The sweet sound of unadulterated shitposting

Nintendrones are in full on damage control mode as there is no logical way to justify paying 70$ plus tax for cardboard.

Literally the same talking point as shills who defend microtransactions and lootboxes. But hey, its different when your favorite company does it.

Youre sorely mistaken, palsie.
I, myself, am not offended. I just know that youre a normalfaggot who should return to >>>/reddit/

Disingenuous comparison because this is a separate game while lootboxes and micro-transactions ruin games you already play

can you fucking read? this has no impact on anything. it's not changing any games or how the industry monetizes them. it's not remotely comparable.
intelligent responses only please.

Don't make me post some nice floors in here.

>>>/reddit/

not buying anything
try again

Underrated.

Where the fuck did you get that idea from

Maybe the place where you get all your other retarded half-baked harebrained thoughts?

We >>>/floor/ now

nice spacing
totally tells everyone where you come from

A google search away you nig ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2555422/

I'll certainly give you that
Depends on what the kit allows, I guess
Again depends on what the kit but sure
C-A-R-D-B-O-A-R-D how can anyone defend seventy dollars holy shit

I'm starting to get rustled

Wait mods really banned a wrong user? Lol

How do you know what reddit posts look like, user….?

>>>/reddit/
Keep posting rustle, im sure the hotpockets will love it. :^)

Okay and in chimps (the primate I posted) bared teeth is a sign of aggression retard

Who cares about a single family of Old World monkeys it's not universal

Nothing wrong with that.

I linked it fine, it just doesn't exist. Kind of like your sex life.

LMAO
Holy shit! If you vidya cucks needed anymore evidence that these game companies think you're fucking retarded. Here it is.

Stop buying their shit!

You think Nintendo is experimenting out of fun? People defended amiibos and now we have disc locked content on recent games like Breath of the Wild, but that is fine it's not like it is a paywall at all.

no it isn`t, aggressive posturing, waving arms and screaming is

Heh

And where did you come from friendo

Looking at his earlier picture, it was some avatarfag from another thread.

Amiibos are worse than this because they became a thing in every Nintendo game

This won't be, and even if it does, you could literally make it for free out of your own cardboard

Those things are also signs of aggression but so is bared teeth

Bared teeth and curled lips are also a sign of distaste and negativity in humans

Yes, and?

I haven't been on this fucking shitty website in weeks/months, as soon as I heard of this fucking retarded shit, I came here to laugh at you.

And in lurking around the website I came across a post on one of the news boards that apparently mark, the reason I fucking left, has seriously apologetically censoring criticism of this fucking cancer cause he is a fucking pathetic nintendyearold.

Way to fucking vindicate one of the hardest decisions I have made in years.

On one hand I want this thing to fail, on the other hand the idea of seeing manchildren playing with their switches in cardboard box costumes outside would be incredible.

Haha shitty website is still fucking not properly functioning.

That post was supposed to be sage since I picked it in the drop down bar.

Why are you still here then?

Quentin……

Put your dick down, jamal
Honestly, chasing pussy is for niggers and shitskins

I gotta give it to nintendo, I am enjoying the shit they have created with this

Spotted the heaping pile of steaming salt covered shit all the way from the nerve board. Came to profit and drop my two cents in. Suck those pennies faggot

You're right, I wouldn't want you reproducing either.

wow faggot just stop posting

It's overrated. So's dating. I like my privacy too much for that kind of thing.

He came from ResetERA to laugh at us, didn't you read what he wrote?

I already saw one on a commuter rail yesterday, a flight last week, and a month earlier at an airport. One of them was an obvious tranny and none of them appeared to be under the age of 21.

Really? Only thing i want to know what is their profit margin? What inexcusable garbage.

So, we have come full circle. I will say it again.

you ok jose?

I stand by my "Yes, and?".

reported

reported

There's literally nothing wrong with Rustle.

user was right about you tho

reported for announcing a report

Global report for being a pedophile

reported

Except for his eyes.

reported for announcing reporting someone announcing to report

I very clearly expressed why I was here right now in my post you fucking ignorant fool.
I came here to laugh at you all. Way to continue to vindicate my decision to leave this steaming trash heap, way to perfectly quantify in one post, the overwhelming post quality decline this website has seen since it was fucking created.

This is false.

I literally have never heard of that website before and I dont intend to find out what it is, ever. You must have me confused. If I came from anywhere it was 2003 wondering where the fuck imageboards and image board culture had gone so wrong.

But im mad about cardboard tho

Reported for disturbing the groupthink.

I was being nice to you, and beating around the bush. Cant you learn to accept the hospitality of your elders?
You're sex life consists of a mix between your hand and a pillow. I understand you wish to show superiority here, but, come on, now

cardboard boxes tongue my anus

Why are you dodging anons question?

the post below me is mark

What are you talking about?
I fucked DOZENS OF WOMEN this year alone.

global reported for announcing a global report

reported

reported

I'm just here to shitpost at this point and I'm content with my sex life. I use an onahole, not my hand. I'm not some unwashed peasant.

I am not a cakejew. I swear on me not dead mum.

the post above me sucks dick

reported

Life in the farm is way nicer than lots of other jobs.

>little joys in having animals procreate

Oh, well that just confirms it, then, you must be part of NeoGAF's remaining chorus. Have you gotten "Nearer My God To Thee" in your repertoire?

Shit, got me there.

reported

You know, I can understand Nintendo doing the cardboard thing. They're all about trying new physical gameplay ideas, but $80? What are they thinking!? Printed, precut cardboard produced en masse costs cents per unit.

And I am content with mine. So why do you joke as if i care about such a thing? Dont reach for low hanging fruit, as it is often sour.

But what was the question? I only saw you reply to me, agreeing with the other user.

the post below me kisses girls

Holy fuck, just how many faggots got triggered by cardboard box jokes?

A CARDBOARD BOX

Because I'm bored.

Reported.

It's for kids.
As in it's genuinely being marketed as a kids toy, by a game company that used to be a toy company.
I don't get the big deal, yeah the games clearly don't have a level of work behind them to justify 60 dollars + 10 or 20 for the cardboard, but it's still a kids toy.

And honestly I'd rather have this shit, than another cavalcade of plastic crap. Cardboard lets them get more creative with what they come up with, and this fits right in with the other kids toys on the market, these days.
Like, do you laugh at little boys for making houses out of popsicle sticks, or little girls gluing glitter onto something?
Because that's who this is intended for.

I'd be pissed if we weren't getting games, but we're getting Kirby, Prime 4, Yoshi, and even in the ports department the portability of stuff like Bayo and Tropical Dong is a big plus.
So what's the big deal, aside from the obvious lulz at the inevitable ridiculousness of obese manchildren putting on a cardboard robot suit, and stomping around making robot noises?

same

Wake up boyo this isn't a dream this nightmare you're in is called reality

It's the price that offends. You could sell the software separately for $20 and then the cardboard kits for $10 and maybe I'd accept it for the sake of the brand's premium.

Your constant fapping has made you weak, user. Have you tried going nofap for a month, to recoup your T levels?
A weak mind is like a dull blade — only capable of blunt force, and imprecise attacks

Oh shit niggers look what just leaked on Resetera.

kek

That is the main source of humor aside from the price. Though these threads have also been plagued by cuckchan fags rebranding Wojack, IP hopping when banned, and calling anyone who thinks their memes are cancer a nintendrone. This is still going on and as a result these threads have become a shitpost zone.

Same tbh famicom :^)

Watch out a mod will ban you

Wake up boyo this isn't a dream this nightmare you're in is called reality

why put in that much effort for shitposting when i'm getting what i want with this low-effort shit anyway?

smh tbh onii-fam

I thought that was a meme and T levels dropped back down fairly quickly in about a week, maybe two?

Ok Mark

But it's mostly the spam that's being censored, along with the shitposting that's leaked into other threads.

You win this round.

How is there no porn of Nintendo Hobo yet?

all of them

Why don't you make it yourself faglord?

Varies from person to person, but it shouldnt go down quickly. Unless, youre fapping five to ten times a week. You, honestly, should only fap when you absolutely have tobut that is reaching levels where youre hard all the time and it is impeding on your daily life.
You can also focus your pent up energy into a hobby or craft. I know that thinking beyond your bodily functions can be tough, but that is how our ancestors achieved so much.

Well I don't masturbate at all because I can never climax and the end result is always depression.

If I don't fap every two or three days there's a 50/50 chance I cum asleep from the third night onwards, for some fucking reason.
How fucked am I?

Objection
See this webm
See how it's filled with the typical soyboy crowd that Nintendo has been using to market the switch
Nintendo knows whos going to buy this the most and it won't be little timmy who wants to instead play PUBG and other such games but for your local cuckold barista or office "Professional"

tbh most of us don't masturbate out of necessity but rather boredom and habit

First of all, where did you see any fucking kids in the First Look video? There were no kids, those were grown adults playing with fucking cardboard, so no, it’s not marketed to children. Barbie dolls and action figures will have ads with children in them to clearly show it’s intended for children. Ninty actually thinks adults will want to play with cardboard.

Second, even if it really was marketed to children, the price tag for a cardboard box, which is shipped inside of another cardboard box, possibly three cardboard boxes altogether if you order from Amazon or some shit, is too fucking steep. You can get a cardboard box from just about anywhere else for cheap if you want your children to build shit with it. None of this makes any sense.

Not doing hard enough tbqh

I am so sorry, user. Well, if it is any consolation, it is literally a spasm that lasts for a few seconds. You really arent missing that much. Take up a hobby, craft, or trade. Work with your hands, maybe that will help take your mind off things.

I suggest either moving to another place, or hiring a priest to exorcise your current residence.

Here is papercraft with Blender 3d. blender.org is the url.

matiasmorant.wordpress.com/2017/12/23/papercraft-with-blender/

This is what Nintendo is selling you for $70 that you can get for free on the internet.

aren't you supposed to spoil that so the joke works

I don't want to get banned man. Mods are on edge today.

Don't ever get fat. I lost 150lbs and I've had painful erections every single morning because my dick isn't used to fresh air yet.

fair enough
I'm probably going to get banned saying
A cardboard Box

Jesus fuck, user. How did you even let yourself get that fat, to where you're dick was completely inside your fat folds for most of your life?

checked an kek'd

Can't wait to see a edit of this where right before they announce what the product is the video just hard cuts to some guy stomping on a bunch of card board boxes.

kek

Id rather see a skinny numale in his pajamas playing with a cardboard box and having a grand old time with it. Lots of squeels and frantic giggles

I thought they used adults because child actors suck, and are expensive.

They seemed to do just fine acting in all other toy commercials.

Indeed

Oh it still is, the fat is just not and dense anymore so an erection can get through it. On the plus side, literally, the fleshy barrier makes it feel like I was never circumcised at all.

Were you 400+ pounds? How tall are you?
You know you can have your foreskin regenerated with treatment, right? While youre at the plastic surgeon's office, have them chop off all your excess skin folds, lardo.
I dont even want to think about how rank you probably smell. Wash your junk when you shower, fat fuck

If nintendo was smart. They'd start making reboots of old classics tbh. But nahhh. Cause cardboard bitch!

I mean, there's ads with kids playing with it, I still think the reason they used adults was because they were cheaper.
But if they are using adults to market it to adults, that's just beyond retarded.
This is something that you can basically only market to kids.

Though as I say that, the manchildren have also taken to stuff like 3D printers, and other "maker" crafts, so who fucking knows.

Clever.

Why you gotta be mean?

You underestimate soygoys

Well, when you tee them up so well, like that user, I cant help but take a swing.
Doesnt change the fact that that user should probably get some plastic surgery done. If his fat folds, after losing 150 pounds, still cause his penis to recede completely inside, is bad. You have two logical conclusions from what he has said: he was somewhere around 400-500 pounds, and/or, he has a two to three inch dick. I think the former is most likely

It's fucking impossible to get a kid to do anything, and they really can't act for shit. I haven't seen a commercial in ages, but I remember they'd always use young adults for water gun commercials and shit. Plus young kids are always interested in what the older kids are doing anyways.

Cheap cardboard peripherals using built in switch tech could open up possibilities for gaming though I don't expect anyone outside of Nintendo and the minority of actually creative indie devs to be able take advantage of it. While ninty can afford them I don't think other devs would be able to hire the engineers to design the toys. But who knows.

No one denies the logic, it's just all that >lardo, fat fuck, rank

TIL geentext doesnt work mid-sentence

>ever thinking you can greentext mid sentence
Do I need to show (You) the door?
It's right here, >>>/reddit/

Is this some kind of reddit shit? I think you ought to fuck off.

Maybe I do.
Even if I am, I'll only be mad at this shit if it interferes with regular vidya, like how Amiibo did. And that's entirely possible, since I can already see them making something like ARMS cardboard boxing gloves, and then transitioning into needing the cardboard to even play some of the games.

But the track record on the Switch has been a focus on games, so far.
That can still very well change, and it's not like shit like BotW and Odyssey aren't of arguable quality, but the intent is still there to focus on making fucking video games.

I'd defend myself, but whats the point.

Please put this webzone in your system's blacklist. You obviously dont belong here, so why continue to hurt yourself?
Just go home, and never speak of this place to your friends.
>>>/reddit/

Only if you link to /reddit/ once more.

>>>/reddit/

can i get a kiss goodbye?

no that is for gays and we do not approve of gays here

There are people who will buy it.
This is why my race is dying out.

And the funny part is that the people killing our race as the retards gullible enough to buy it

but what about when they look like cute girls, is it okay to kiss them then?

traps are gay, I'm not allowing any Poes law shit to take hold

Mods do not approve fapping to girls, only to traps

mods are gay this is well known and nobody here likes the mods

Why is this thread full cuckchan? Are you fags banned from discussing cardboard over at 4cuck?

>Out of internet for 4 days because too busy playing Red Dead Redemption Autism level since I try to go platinum
Thanks Holla Forums

It wasn't deleted, Mark just lock and anchors threads because it looks better.

I see.
Who give a shit about a board "looking better"?

Everyone who gives a shit about the board

The mod team won't have people be as mad at them compared to banning and deleting.

Virtual Boy made more sense than this retarded shitshow
who the fuck pays for cardboard?

You forgot the string and stickers.

And your next line will be:
Muh aesthetic
** >>>/reddit/

Mod team can change, nothing is eternal.

At least Virtual Boy would not be torn apart.

Those are mostly Japanese and they look like they're in the younger range of teenagers

How do you shill this,i'm genuinely curious,how do you convince people to buy literal cardboard for 80 bucks,this is beyond informecial tier.

You market it to kids and they pester their parents into it.

Same way people pay 4-5 bucks for pieces of paper with randomized images on them. They tie it to a game.

HES FAST.jpeg

How does Shad keep getting worse?

Hahah! I get it because it's not funny!