Trigger happy mark

And this wasn't the only time you stupidly banned me. Specifically In late 2017 you or one your ass hurt nintendo loving pal's banned me for harshly criticizing that 3DS remake of metroid 2 and twice by locking my post.

What is this meta drama bullshit?

Hello again mark

It'sa me, Maaarkio.

Holla Forums and Holla Forums have shitty useless board owners, I agree with you. However, there is nothing you can do about it aside from beating the BOs up IRL until they relinquish ownership of their board, right? Make a new Holla Forums board if it pisses you off that much.

Nice deflection

so you didn't have enough getting your thread erased on /newsplus/ and people calling you a foil hat paranoid?

Man, just go to a fucking psychiatrist already, no one is hunting your head, you're just a shitposting faggot

Hi Mark, still upset?

FUCK OFF MARK

oh hi mark

My name's Andrés.

Im mark

KILL YOURSELF MARK

No kill yourself mark

You kill yourself unironically

I AM MARK!

Jesus, that's some cuckchan-tier shit. You're still a faggot, though.

t.mark

EVERYONE IS MARK GUISE

he knows

you just wait, this thread will be nuked due to the faggotry of OP and shitposting on it, but OP will then go

OH THE THREAD WAS DELETED BECAUSE HE IS AFRAID OF THE TRUTH!! THEY ARE COMING FOR ME!!!

SHUT UP MARK

Mark is a massive nintendo fanboy who will ban anyone who dares to mock nintendo.
Same goes for steam's microtransactions.

What is a persecution complex for 800 Alex?

Oh hey, Johnny. What's up?

That wasn't my thread retard!!,It was some other anons thread.
I made a post earlier this morning and It got falsely banned because of mark. And I only made the post because I was suspicious cause I saw that title change relating to that nintendo labo announcement THAT HE MADE AND GOT TRIGGERED OVER!!

i thought he would've let that shit go yesterday but apparently He decided to change the title to reflect how asshurt he was yesterday. I tried making a post asking why was he still triggered over that crap and I got banned for ""console war bullshit"" which by the way didn't happen.

You sound like such a fucking kid.

Man fuck you and your concerns you deserve bullying for this awful OC.

nice blogpost op
link me to your tumblr tbh

Microtransactions, Steam, and Nintendo all suck.

>Nintendo hasn't been good since The SNES .
>Steam hasn't been halfway decent since HATZ LOL

Also, vidya gaems discussion.

Just fuck off already OP

post Mark memes

Yeah surely it wasn't
And thinking the title of the board changed because of you is completely normal
As proved in your "screenshots", you were shitposting and trolling, that's why you got banned

Really, search psychological help

FUCK YOU MARK STINKY BOARD KIKE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
NEELU BOARD OWNER WHEN
:^)

Man this board Is run by retards.

You have your little bitching thread, what more do you want?

he wants you to suck his dick Mark :^)

And how is this not still halfchan again?

This here place is way worse than halfchan, I say cut the middle man and go back there and stay there my fellow non-Mark friend :^)

Did you just fucking call me a jew?

Didn't you get the memo? Everyone is Mark therefore everyone is jewish!

what?you expected me to waste my primo memes on a goy like you?You get the sloppy low-res edited image and you be thankful for it too

Did you use snopes.com to fact check it?

Of course it will be banned. I want him to ban me again just out of spite. This board means nothing to me.

I only came here to expose this faggot for banning anons under false pretense's. I did my part and It's time for him to fulfill his.

That's something Mark would say

How about you fulfill your part OP?
FULFILL THIS

Actually I recognize you from the way you type so I just report you for shitposting, I'm surprised it stuck but it's still hilarious.

Stop being silly you kike

You are nobody, nobody cares who you are. You spam shit threads you get banned, that's it.

"Nevertheless, i'm going to spam shit nobody cares about, because i'm that big of an attention whore"
Really, search psychological help

HAHAHAHA!!I SURE CAN'T FOOL YOU HUH?
Even though I said truthfully that I DID NOT MAKE THAT THREAD ON NEWSPLUS!!!

You know who did? Someone who was in that thread that mark posted himself about nintendo. I was at the right place at the right time.

Consider it stolen, Mark.

MARK

GIVE ME YOUR (You)'s

Great more shilling.

Reminder that Markike's definition of "console war" is shitting on a console or making a banter-like criticism of it, picking a side is not even necessary. Welcome to Holla Forums, where a retard will ban you if he doesn't like your tone when you speak of Nintendo.

mark has changed his IP 21 TIMES
Sad!

Nice try (((Mark)))

But everyone is Mark so I can just give you my (You)s!

Whatever you say Mark.

best board owner

SAD FOR YOU

Whatever floats your boat goldstein

Actually It's sad for you

fuck you mark

Was getting banned part of your plan?