Nightmare Fuel

Having this asshole be about 40x bigger than tiny did not help, it made things worse when he slowly proceeded to get faster and angrier, it took me a few months to beat him, and I only did it because I needed the key to fight K. Rool

I remember being stuck on Aztec Antics for like 4h as a kid because I misremembered that one temple with the ammo icons on the side, I thought I needed all 5 characters to progress so I ignored it and got lost for a while

I dont think it was a bad game. Just different

DIE!

That being said Monster-Ock is fucking awesome.

>invincibility cheat turns you into a skeleton
It was horrifying.

02 from Crystal Shards. The thing is fucking unsettling. Kirby games in general tend to do this… Overly sweet and cutesy world and the final (or secret final) boss is just disturbing.

I especially hated the part where he took his sharp spring out of his box and violently fucked Tiny Kong in her tiny little ass, ripping her colon and other internal organs to shreds.

I feel you user. Although that's part of their charm.
i remember Canvas Curse, all fun and games with a magic paintbrush….and out of fucking nowhere come the Ozma ripoff with a giant eye and screaming. Shit was nuts
And we're not even talking about Dark Matter possesing DeDeDe in Kirby 3 (vorefags rejoice) or Marx's Soul

Casual.

Monster Ock freaked me out until my friend mentioned how his distance indicator portrait looked like a California Raisin.

Hail fellow Amazing Bag Man player.

What game?

Donkey Kong 64. It's Mad Jack, the boss of the third world. He's got a really great theme too.

I should really emulate this game sometime…

It's a good game overall, but not without its flaws. The absolute biggest being that the bonus games flat out suck. If you've played any of the SNES DKC games, those have bonuses done well… A small arena where you have a timer to complete some objective. Kill all the enemies, collect all the stars, or just navigate the area and you get the prize for the bonus. The DK64 bonuses are mostly a bunch of stupid shit that doesn't really fit the game and they're reused a lot. The game can also get exhausting… There's a ton of shit in each level to collect and because you have five characters and can't switch between them at-will, you usually end up re-treading the same path a few times.

Outside of that it's pretty solid though. Nice big levels, good music, and fun boss fights. Two of the bosses get reused, but they change it up enough that it comes off more like a rematch than anything. The second to last boss (video is his theme) has what is probably my favorite concept for a boss fight ever. You're in the last level before the endgame and the enemy has already thrown everything they have at you. They're fucking out of ideas and they're starting to panic… So they slap something together at the last second and that's the boss fight.

This, with a headset on, at one in the morning.

JOIN US! JOIN US! JOIN US NOW!

Jack in the BOX

are you talking about that ninja game for ps1?

It's because those things are a disturbance to the otherwise perfect dream world where Kirby resides, you could say they are nightmares.
But with the newer games the antagonists are just becoming cliché Nintendo antagonists and that depresses me.

Taking about Kirby, I wonder if the user I met on new year's Eve is lurking.

do you remember the first time you fought the *giant robot spider in pikmin 2?

Anyone got some scary OST?

Oh yeah, they fucking nailed the voice and the gameplay, goddamn is that shit spooky.
It's basically those shitty Creepypasta games where you have to run in one direction before those were a thing.

The whole intro of Silent Hill, the aesthetics and tension were through the fucking roof.

I got stuck on this game for a long time because I couldn't beat the fucking mario arcade game