Boxing games

Why does it seem boxing games have disappeared this gen? The closest thing we have is Arms but I'm talking about something a little more grounded. I loved the Ready2Rumble games and I wish there were more like it. Where there any good boxing games last gen?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1loFf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

these fucking threads
Youre doing gods work user

I remember clearing the first tier as a kid but not training correctly and hitting a wall

There was also a cheat to get Damien Black at the start against highest tiered opponents but you'd lose all the time too

I just used cheat codes all the time because I sucked

All you really have is Fight Night Champion, which is interesting but ultimately a sim boxing game.

You're walking on thin ice, OP

I am surprised punch out isn't getting more sequels, you think it would be pretty easy seeing as they already rebooted it on the wii, just make that game with more enemies to fight and I bet people would love it.

No seriously think about it

As you can see, only direct mentions get locked. These threads are basically failed bait.

The producer literally describes it as a puzzle game.

archive.is/1loFf

Punch Out is the only good series of boxing games. The rest are gay.

Because boxing is just a sport, but it's not so popular that EA can milk it for yearly games. If you're really desperate, there's always the Hajime no Ippo games; you might get better results playing Street Fighter as either of the punchnegroes, though.

I'm still mad. Don't get me wrong, the game was very fun. But when compared it's just trash.

Boxing games are so last millennium. All the cool kids prefer dickpunching MMA now. It sucks.