Senran Kagura

Will Re:Newel be any good? Remaking Burst is good but it's Versus style gameplay and Yumi is being added in for some dumb reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/articles/1992676-list-of-prohibited-games
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I predict good life hometown and subpar gameplay, as usual.

Re:Newal* fuck.

Burst's last chapter was already remade in 2.

Didn't know they were remaking burst but alright.
no idea why they would change it though, the original gameplay was fine but had a horrible framerate and the camera should have been zoomed way out.

I still want to impregnate haruka.

But you never will. Because she isn't real.

Whoa whoa whoa, if this first image isn't shopped then is she getting thicker as time goes on?

life sucks man.

They've all been getting thicker in the art really. It's a nice trend.

why dont they have nipples

That and I'm not wasting my time with it. I can play some bad fanservice games but these in particular just bore me to tears.

Because actual nudity on consoles is verboten in their country. They just make it as lewd as possible without it.
Shame the mods suck.

It's funnier that way

Is senran kagura still banned on Twitch?

help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/articles/1992676-list-of-prohibited-games

Were they ever?

Priceless.

No, they pulled the ban after the retard that made that decision said the game was a visual novel, and he got called out for it.

The sad part of that story is Yandev still runs a channel that rakes in shekels from his redditor fanbase. People actually pay that faggot to spew recycled /a/ memes while poorly playing games.

Unfortunately, it seems to be using Estival's gameplay. After playing Valkyrie Drive, I just can't go back to that, so I'm passing on Renewal. I hope they don't bother trying to remake SK2 if they're just going to use Estival's combat again.

It's only funny when the censorship is clever, as in some of the finishers in Estival Versus. Badly upscaled face icons or light flares are boring. Higher levels of fanservice should also be a rare treat, the game simply doesn't tease you enough to make you want to play it for long.

Did they ban Mass Effect Andromeda?

Were there any genitals other than tits, or was it just mannequins rubbing against each other? If it's the latter, I would think they'd accept an M for that.

Haruka was made for breeding.

Only anime tiddies are explicit.

No she was made for bullying Hibari

She can bully Mirai too

Do NOT bully Mirai!

Ryouna's for bullying, she literally gets off to it.

True

Who's best Senran and why is it Miyabi?

Posting real best

Kat's the best. Murasaki is good too.

That's not how you spell Haruka.

No buy. I think this is a lazy rehash.

I wonder when they're actually going to make characters match their sizes with the in game models. I want a Ryobi with child bearing hips.

bump

Maybe if you like balloon tits full of helium like the underaged faggot you are
Are you seriously trying to tell me that

Look good in any way? Maybe if you like mutlicolored blobs like an autist, I guess.

ME:A is on the right-side-of-historyâ„¢

I'm sorry for your lots

Why is reddit here?

Good question, why are you here?

w-why is she stripping for all those highschool girls?

Why not?

Doubt it since it's slow ass Estival combat plastered all over the game with Yumi crammed in because the Takaki's lost his goddamn mind. And the girls that shouldn't be in are fucking dlc. Seriously, why the fuck can't there just be two games with proper focus on their groups? They're just copy pasting crap at this point, it can't be that hard.

Already done.

Girls are pure.

So is yuri

I'm guessing Yumi is shoved in, because she's the most popular senran.

But she's the worst.

Worst is probably Haruka. Or the preppie class president. Or maybe even the bespectacled female that uses a telescopic staff.

The worst is Yomi

I wouldn't say she's the worst, but she's not my favorite.

Which senran would volunteer to put on the cursed futa bracelet to stop everyone else from hurting themselves?

Your mom, so she can finally teach you a lesson in faggotry.

Yumi and Yomi are the most boring characters in the universe.
Why do nips have such shit taste?

Then don't remake a game that isn't about her! Actually don't remake, period, certainly not with a series that's already lazy about reusing things.

Boobs. It's not complicated. I like the ice gliding too.

I mean, I like smug dolphin female. I'm glad they've achieved at least rank 10.

Every time I think the world can't get any worse, it does, and that is probably because every time I look at the world, I am still in it.

Yozanon btfo

Mirai

Ryobi is besto

bus sizes shifting is my fetish

I fucking hate Yumi with a passion. She's a blight on the series and if her cancer spreads any more I might turn out like the Hibarifag. The rest of the Gessen girls are okay though Minori and Shiki in particular are great.

Minori did nothing wrong

Meh. I'd rather they just make more 2D ones.

Meh. I'd rather they just make more 2D ones.