Vidya Quotes

Post all of your favorite quotes here for anons to listen to, bonus points for classic quotes but not mandatory.

"C-c-c-come into my corridors, Hacker"

- Shodan

You no longer have to worry about exploding projectiles, friend!

Harridans and Harlots-
Sir Tohru Adachi, esquire.

Dispense these bullet proof ceramic plates among yourself and our teammates!

I am placing an anti radio frequency device that will cause electronic devices to be unusable and unable to function in a short radius!

나는 소음이 더 있었으면 좋겠다.

-Sonic the Hedgehog, 1998

"Kept you waiting, huh?"

t. Sam Fischer

YOU'RE ZETTA SLOW!

I hate this game so much, but I honest to god love the message because it fit the theme of his character and possibly the franchise as well.

Checking doubly funny joke because he's saying that to a jew.

Furi is filled with quotes. Don't think I could pick a favorite.
"On a scale of 1 to 10, she's an 11, and she'd give herself a 12."

"And you!"

- Credits

"dubs"
- Patrick Bateman

"sage negated"
- Anti-shitposter

ATTENTION RAMEN RAIDING RADIANS, IT'S SO ZETTA SLOW, NOT YOU'RE ZETTA SLOW

Ground yourself!

"KEEP YER FEET ON THE GROUND"

"So long, a-Drumpf!" Calling someone gay is hatespeak
- Charles Martinet

Breddy gud

- Servant, Lizard's Instructions

Your dubs are negated you fucking failure

For a gay man who gets paid to go “Wa- wahoo!” Every three to five years, he has a lot of opinions.

"Two-legged, deambulating, metallic… Machinery!?"
- Sir Hard Serpent

MY MATHEMATICAL NIGGER

- Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.

“Your level of skill is of sufficient quality to have earned my respect and praise.”
Revolving cylinder firearm Leopardus paradalis.

"Hey, kid. I didn't get on that list by being a Goddamn pussy. I'm #2 in the world. You want my spot? Try and take it, bitch."
―Sindy Gallows to Buddy

I need the source.

I remember that quote. That one single line of dialogue had so much character and was so badass it overshadowed his girly name.

LISA is a gold mine for quotes of all type. Bad-ass, funny, sad.

Love that one.

Lisa is just really, really well written, both for humor and feels

"This is the second most tragic thing to happen in my life"
-Morrace Dinkel, after witnessing four children in his care burn to death. It is slightly implied that the most tragic thing was when his bulldozer license was accidentally given to Horrace Finkel instead of him.

"Putting on panties didn't make my balls disappear"
-Queen Roger

"I am the lord of surprise Scott Lawson. And you just got kicked in the groin."
-Scott Lawson, after kicking you in the groin

"Soup's on, baby"
-Gary The Hot Soup

"You're the one who hurt me the most"
-Buddy to Brad

"… I was supposed to be her light. Instead, I let her pull me into the darkness"
-Buzzo, on Lisa

Brad… I've been a loser my whole life. Hanging around you have made me feel strong for once. Like a man… The first day we met was the best day of my life. … Even before the world changed… Maybe you don't feel the same way… But you're my best friend dude. It's just this… Brad this is our future your messing with… I'm sorry. We can't let you do this.
-Terry Hintz at the final confrontation

Oh and you could basically take any line out of any of the Salvation Rangers or Fishman Court bits. They're all great.

A shame dingaling became a faggot.

"It's time to chew ass."
-Dick Kickem

-some random drug dealer in Deus Ex

It's just a shame buddy being a cunt in joyful undermines everything in painful. Probably the point though.

WHAT IS A MAN?

Breaks my damn heart.

Mine too user, mine too.

I know nothing about this; I thought he was cool back in the day. Mind filling me in on whatever changed?

fun fact: originally they had a totally different ending written but the team they outsourced the cutscenes to fucked it up, so they had to scramble and throw this together at the last minute

what the fuck

His father died, he was weak and the SJW offered him some solace, in exchange of his dignity,
We'll always have Lisa.

Dingaling is dead, Austin is someone else now. Leave it at that.
A shame, his dad seemed to be so very proud and supportive of him. He would probably be so sad if he saw him now.

You've made your last delivery kid. Sorry you got twisted up in this scene. From where you're kneeling it must seem like an 18-carat run of bad luck. Truth is…the game was rigged from the start.

Everytime I go into these threads, I wish that an Xavier game existed

fuck, benny's performance was so awful and ear-grating. i can't stand it.

I know that feel, bro-ther.

"The dreamless sleep of eons… Emptiness… That is… true fear." - Abadd, Panzer Dragoon Orta

Fuck video games.

"Howdy mother fucker"
I don't know, I liked this one for some reason

The tweets read like something Anthony Burch could type, it hurt like hell