So with DBZ fighters already being a huge successes what other things do you want to see get a Good fighting game?

So with DBZ fighters already being a huge successes what other things do you want to see get a Good fighting game?

Why are you talking like Dragonball fighting games are a new thing?

Because this is the first good dragon ball fighting game made by a competent dev team. The others were more party games than actual fighting games.

There's not really anything wrong with those games either. Anyone who complains about them are just FGC faggots

Eyes of heaven was mediocre
I only played the demo
I want an actual decent modern Jojo fighting game thats not just fanservice, but an actual good game.
As if that would ever happen though, I probably still wouldnt play it because I'm shit at fighting games.

One Piece.

Heritage for the Future is a great fighting game with loads of depth and fan service.

One of the last

He said fighting games. Other DBZ games are usually RPGs.

Trips of truth. Was Burning Blood bad? Also, I'd hate if Big Mom's crew bloat the all the roster.

Yeah you're proving his point.

All Star Battle?

Burning Blood wasn’t bad, just generic. They simultaneously wanted to ape the Bamco Naruto Fighters and do something different. I tend to put it in the same folder as All-Star Battle of “If you’re a fan of the series, you’ll probably enjoy it.”

This is why modern games are shit. You are supposed to get good at a game by playing it, if you start a game and can instantly do good at it then it's a bad game.

Get out of here.

No u

He said modern m8.
Also, while HTF is great, its just Part 3 only, other than young Joseph.

ASB is good fan service but its really mediocre as an actual fightan.

That won't happen ever because Bamco has the license by the balls and they're the reason why ASB/EoH were mediocre. They keep giving Cyberconnect2 fuck all of a budge and force them to cut corners or flood the games with DLC.

I want Clash of Ninja to make a return. It wasn't the most advanced shit ever, but it still required thought.

Yeah I'd play the shit out of a KoTH fighting game where Dale can attack with pocket sand and unlock his authentic suit of armor (the only thing impervious to Bobby's THAT'S MY PURSE)

This.

I actually really wanna see a Kingdom Hearts fighter with SF3-style parrying and the Command Styles mechanic from BBS, or at least a simplified version of it that just activates an install or something.

Actually, fuck that. I think I just figured out the mechanic I wanna use in my own game.

Didn't they have local wireless for BBS where a bunch of people could gang up in the Mirage Arena like Monster Hunter or beat up each other?

Pissed they couldn't easily enough enable couch multiplayer for PS3 and PS4 by 2 or more players loading their own save data into a single area already made for it. KH2FM PvP looks like it would be fun as shit.

There are plenty of DB fighting games that aren't Budokai Tenkaichi.

Kamen Rider

Unironically League Of Legends

Man of taste.

BUT is it actually a good fighting game? or is the shitty MvC clone i thought it was going to be, how's the balance?

>mfw it will never happen because the game is dead and so is the original artist