God of War Thread: Chaotic Evil Protagonist Edition

Do you think in the upcoming Game he changes alignment? Or are the devs going to pull a fast one on us and make him go back to his usual ways?

He seems mellow, but is it really, because he changed who he is or that he just got old?

The upcoming game makes me depressed.

why did you delete your previous thread nigger?

Eh, I think they'll make him into a "my wife's son" cuck until the very end when the kid either dies, or almost dies, which makes kratos go into nordic genocide mode.

I knew someone would defend Kratos from the evil label. Have you never heard of the concept of Alignment? Just because you are evil, doesn't mean you don't have redeeming qualities.

I wouldn't call it justice. He is just retaliating and wants revenge. If he was good, he would empathize with the other people he screws over, because he got screwed over, but he fully embraces the "dog eat dog" mentality.
He doesn't recognize you as a moral entity if you are weak. And if you are in his way you are fucked.

And also he literally heals himself by ripping innocent people in half.

Yup. Or at least the greek world. He definetly isn't out there to improve the life.
You can see what he does with Power at the start of God of War 2. He attacks Athena's city just for the heck of it. She didn't even provoke him.
He just wants a bit of murder and then got pissed, when the Gods didn't let him have his fun.

I mean I like him, but come on. He is evil

I didn't. It got deleted.

I deleted it since I wanted OP to make a better thread. and he did, so we're cool/

oh my god who the hell cares

Fuck Kratos for being an edgy faggot. Fuck the developers for being cucks. Fuck everyone involved up the ass with a splintery broomstick

I personally want the new game to tank, but I always liked the God of War series for being a mindless action game. Kinda like how Smash Bros is a mindless Fightan game.

I've seen too much autism tonight, forgive me user.

God of War is one of the few action games that has a tolerable camera. Too bad the actual combat is often times braindead.

O-okay, just don't do it again.

It feels weird talking with you and knowing that you are a mod.

thank you.

Well the game is meant to be a brain dead button masher for when you just wanna punch people.

what the hell; well, whatever. staying on topic with the previous thread i was also going to recommend op the prototype games

why can't Holla Forumsirgins into D&D alignment?

Give me an argument. I could maybe see neutral evil, but I still go with chaotic evil.

I miss the old cuhrazeee games

I'd say he's way closer to neutral Evil, since everything he does has a purpose, it's just a selfish vengeance obsessed purpose.

What was the purpose of fucking with Athena's city?

He was sent there by Athena to kill Ares minions. As mentioned any innocents he kills were either in his way or he needed the health to continue his vengeance quest.

I wish they'd have just stopped with him after 3. His story arc was complete by the end of it. If they wanted to make another God of War game, why can't they just make it with a new protagonist? It didn't always have to be Kratos.

But he killed Ares in the original and attacked Athens in God of War 2

That was Roades in the second one, that's why you fight the Collossos, Athens was the first game.

I do Agree, him dying with his vengeance fulfilled is were it should have ended. Like the saying goes dig two graves when seeking revenge blah blah. Still I will say a redemption arc is really the only way the could have continued his story, so I don't want to give to much shit on the new one until I learn more.

Any action can fit any alignment with the right context.

You can make an argument sure, but I still think his actions are not chaotic enough to count as chaotic evil.

He'll die in the intro to the game and then you'll take over as the annoying son for the rest.

I would be okay if he dies at the end of the game and passes the torch to his son at the end.