Nintendo presents CARDBOARD

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/rt8eF
archive.is/HRZlp
archive.fo/VgVaF
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But you can do magic with boxes.

Archive of the previous thread: archive.fo/rt8eF

It still amazes me that $70 cardboard is still not the most cancerous thing to happen in recent months.
It's still pretty cancerous, just not "$1200 of lootboxes in a game that already costs $60" cancerous

To the 6'10" user, I feel your pain. I'm the same height, and I've pretty much given up hope of 3D being tall enough to not look comical next to me.

And I'm not going to eliminate my height from the gene pool by marrying a womanlet like literally all of my tall cousins did.

On one hand, the fact that companies are already trying to sell us something as common as cardboard and a bunch of strings is just shameful, but on other hand with the motorcycle and fishing controls make me thing that this could actually revive all the gimmicky 3rd-party controllers we had back on older gens.

So, how long will it be until people completely forget this thing exists?
Or at least stop caring about it, since Nintendo will obviously keep pushing it in every Direct from now on

Wew lad, was this rage there for snipperclips or 1,2 Switch?

Yes, are you new? I'm assuming you are.

What will they think of next

archive.is/HRZlp

Turns out the $80 kits are optional. All you have to buy is the software which is sold separately. The cardboard patterns will be made available on Nintendo's website for free, just have to print them.

Better, but how much is the cartridge when sold separately?

Someone could scan the templates and you have to buy the cardboard to work the prints off it. You could still technically pirate the designs but it'll take a little more time than having it pre-cut for you to build yourself. Well, never mind. you only have to get cardboard.

The only positive I could give is that it'll be eco-friendly compared to the the many useless wii peripherals. Cardboard seems like a step-up from those peripherals is what I'm guessing they are taking this idea from.

$60.

Well, that was a fun few hours.

Probably the usual ($60).

Japanese hate kemono and cute animals because they don't sell to westerners. That's why they refuse to draw literally anything that isn't bubble-eyed shiny gel skin humans. And now they're getting that shit into their old franchises like Bomberman and Medabot too.

The only real problem I have at this point is that the variety games and the robot games are separate cartridges. If it was all on one cart, and that kept being updated with minigames along with new patterns being released online, that'd be pretty alright.

Call it a hunch, but I think they're gonna be sold for like $20-30 on the eShop.

While the Japanese did "design" him, SoA still had final say in his design on what would and wouldn't fly.

What is with these newfags trying to mischaracterize our incredulity.

What about pokemon?

Normal people don't sexualize pokemon.

Normally, I'd say Nintendo was for girls and soft boys. After day, I suppose I have to include the soft girl arts and crafts types. Nintendo is for soft girls and soft boys, or Nintendo is for softer youth. Soft.

We'll have to see if they're actually worth it or not when they come out. The variety cartridge looks to be just gimmick toy projects, while the Robot Kit looks like an actual game. How good it is will have to be seen, but at least the variety pack will give me stuff to do with my nephews.

This is kinda relevant, Blender now has a plugin that can automatically turn 3D models into papercraft templates. It would be cool to see Holla Forums get into this, I always thought /po/ was one of the coolest boards.
archive.fo/VgVaF

They do make the same distinction between fursnouts and monster girls though.

And? People still buy it because they think they're cute. Most people don't want to fuck hello kitty characters, but it still sells everywhere, and mostly to women.

the robot thing was most likely in development for years as it was suppose to debut for the wii u

While this is easily the stupidest thing I've seen in a very long time, it's going to have the autism/Minecraft market cornered.

I can't get over how retarded the robot thing looks. But as stupid as it looks, it seems like it could be fun.

Come on, I saged for off topic and I was talking about kemono in vidya. The pic was even of a video game character. Just wanted to post what I had typed up for the previous thread before it hit the bump limit.

Gotta catch them all!
That phrase literally cemented the game's place in the West.

I hope the new Pokemon Switch game would be something revolutionary.

I think you're right. It looks exactly like that Wii U tech demo, but enhanced and made into a proper game. People did say they liked that tech demo, so seeing it as a full game would be great.

Nigga just drop it. Hell we have a lol thread up go there to discuss the finer points of furshit.

The last few decades have proved to the contrary, but your dubs inspire hope.

I still can't believe this is real. In the 1980's they made a fucking robot to a accompany the nes…… now they make a fucking cardboard box. How did we go so backwards?

what reality even is this?

Then why do people cry all the time that Pokemon has changed too much?