en.wiktionary.org/wiki/in_lieu_of
archive.is/r2KwT
newgrounds.com/portal/view/495903
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In lieu of recent events

you should feel proud

Fuck you, I love these bartender webms.

WHY DO I FUCING HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL MAY FOR THE US RELEASE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

But I just want a drink, I don't want to have to wait 5 minutes for one to be made and then pay the price of a full course meal just for one lousy beverage.

Too bad nobody caresd about your shit opinion

Alright, have a treat, the ultimate drink.

Plebians of the highest order.

When will we sing "keep quiet"?

There's a very hazy line between having love of your craft and just being a pretentious nigger for the sake of being a pretentious nigger. Those webms are right in the middle of it.

It's something you won't see most of the time, and it turns the mundane into something interesting. It's also a smart move businesswise, because it increases the likelihood of people purchasing drinks, just so they can watch.

It makes what was normal a fucking luxury item is what it does. Which isn't to say that's a poor business strategy, many movie theaters are trying that to stay relevant, it just means that it's entirely unnecessary.

I totally understand that. But that doesn't lessen my enjoyment of it. I like to watch it. But I found their youtube channel, so no need for me to rely on webms for 'em now.

Whoops, did not mean to reply, my bad.

what recent events?

Are you serious? We had the thread fucking stickied.

DO NOT USE WORDS IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY MEAN, YOU BRAIN DEAD SACK OF SHIT.

CARDBOARD BOXES

Ok, show us the english degree you fuck, because I think you're a fucking moron.

How does one even double down as a (1)?

in lieu means to replace something, dummy

Japs also can't drink for shit, so it makes sense for them to waste time watching instead of drinking.

Wew lad.
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/in_lieu_of

He's singling down.

You mean "au lieu de" which is French for "in place of" or "instead of". This shouldn't be English, this is like the retards who say "vis a vis" to sound intelligent.

I wasn't defending Mr English Degree, you fuck wit.
All I was doing was providing a source to verify.
Jesus Christ.

if you're going to be fags and argue about the correct usage of things, you could at least repost your webms while doing it

NUGGET RAP

Context?

Some douchebag gets pissed that a fat fuck downing a fuckton of nuggets outstaged his slow as fuck "speedrun" of silent hill whatever. The autistic tantrum thrower then proceeds to further accentuate his ego problems by admitting he doesn't even care about the charity event he's in.

Mr. Skeletal was just starving for nuggies, tbh.

I always wondered, could he have saved her if the game allowed for the window to break or if the door was unlocked, of was she "already gone".

Is this NeverPutt?

Fuck right off.

We have a /ck/.

I hope I don't have to wait until Skyrim 2 for another salt party

Just checking, don't mind me

What's the source of the music on this? I swear I've heard it before it reminds me of Ulduar, is it WoW?

We also have a >>>/webm/

go

It's WoW, some schmuck Czech composer tried to copy it but Blizzard's audio masterpiece will always prevail.

this is just good

I know i'm retarded

you're a big space cowboy

(look at those fuckin' digits!)
I still love you, user.

game?

I fucking love 80's chrome!

KAKATTE KOI!

Now I gotta go get a bagel, fuck you

jew

It's a video games board

I've been found out!

No shame in that.

For what purpose

last one archive.is/r2KwT

He should've listened to Phuc Long.

Fuck you and fuck that guy even more. I hope he burns screaming.

What a real humman bean. Doesn't afraid of anything.

she aint never going to the beach again, that's for sure

No you stupid fucking turbo nigger. Stop using words you don't know the meaning of.
I'm not fishing for that woman's sympathy nor saving her in any way. You could have said something at least more appropiate like "Quit being such a moralfag", but you didn't. Even then I'd stand by it. You're a faggot and a degenerate. There's the door.

is she dead?

t. degenerate

Anyone have any of those groovy posting webms?

I mock you because you're playing the internet tough guy shtick to a T.
Take your own advice
>>>/out/

See

rly? You'd think that mandatory drinks with the boss would mean that's bs? :^)

Did consumer fraud turn this man into an extra from the planet of the apes?

niggers are so dump they think the world is black and white only.

Whats the game again?

Nigger what is youtube?
Girly drinks' only worth is to appease bitches who like something served in a pretty colored glass that tastes sweet. At some point someone with serious fag-related inclinations thought it would be a good idea to pursue into the way of the womb. Luckily wenever some dumb idiot shows up with a "fancy" drink, his friends - worried for his mental health - slpat that shit from his hands, call him a faggot, which he is, and bully him into a sense of discomfort.
We are your best friends right now, user. Drink beer. If you are feeling particularly sofisticated, drink a different beer (something people don't usually ask in your neighbourhood, so you can act like it matters and no one ask too many questions) or wiskey. But good wiskey for god's sake.
If you are rich and want to get rich drunk (and if you like cheese) drink wine.

people pretending to be retarded are rarely funny. This one is in my opinion not funny at all. I know that they are trying to make fun of those facebook cooking videos, it's still not funny.

Yomawari Midnight Shadows.

is that fucking zaeed

Oh, my sides. I hope they grow back.

Stop using words you don't understand.

Do you have the kill jester one?

New EDF trailer is out.

It's so good.

i remember a teacher once put this on a test with feathers and gold, and everyone got it wrong. if i remember correctly gold is weighed differently and its off by some weird fraction or some shit.
but i also went to a school full of niggers, so my education quality is questionable at best.

The "scale" of the game is nice, it's a shame that other than that eveything else looks and feels cheap as fuck. A horde game where you can build a base and use vehicles would be pretty rad.

the scale reminds me of EDF 2017.

Fucking weebdows

It took 9 hours to torrent this and I found out it was dubbed.

atleast she's qt. femininity is now hated in the west for (((some reason))), while we applaud celebrating "women" who suppress and avoid showing any femininity.

I'm also out of the loop, any archive links?

nintendo brought back the wii periferal concept and brought it to the switch, except theyre made out of cardboard now, and are around $60-80

Neato.

Troy ounce vs ounce, still fuck their shit if they didn't specify which ounce they were talking about.

it was probably just "ounce", but may have specified a time/location. it used to be a trick question people used to repeat pretty often when i was a kid.

Ezio Auditore steals and uses Leonardo Da Vinci's war machine against the Borgia, 1506 (colorized)

Do weebs actually find this attractive?

What the fuck
I mean, it's a fucking great idea, specially for kids, but fucking 80 bucks for cardboard? Also wouldn't this shit be super easy to pirate?

Yeah, the idea is decent but the execution is extremely flawed

The ones who like Senran Kagura do.

What game is this?

What's the music in the webm of bonedaddy?

a 14 year old one?

huh, there was a second episode?

Breakdown, on the original XBOX HUEG I think.

Yeah, part 2 story animation

if you actually want to play Xbox games, there's not much of a price tag attached to it

What game is that?

are you retarded,illiterate or both?

Is it diablo 2?

saucefags typically are both my man

only heterosexuals.

were is this webm from?

…So, Diablo 3?

was intended for

Oh shit.
Did you make that webm? I'd swear I made one where that exact thing happened ages ago and then lost it.

DAS RIIIIIIITE
just pay no attention to the right nipple

Niggers with oversized tits and ass are common and nothing special.

I find this erotic,is that SB?

I thought wiggers were extinct.

peak intelligence right there

you are like a child,imputent and brash

Might as well just be a furry.

If anyone is wondering, the song "Lorn-Acid Rain". It's lightly remixed though.

its always baffled me how subhumans can't see beauty beyond ass and tits to the point where they seek out obese women.

/r/ zimbabwe webm with a "pyramid" at the end at it.

thats not mgtow, thats just straight homosexuality, user.

This one has been rerunning a lot lately.

oy vey are you implying jews don't know what's best for you?

Only guys who want them, but can't get them think deeply about them. There's no simply no other reason to waste your time with that.

Cmon,don't one and done me on some good content like that.

is thinking deeply about women and fantasizing about women the same thing?

What?

It's almost as if this is a board for video games or something.

Hey faggot, how you doing?

some women like video games. but women tend to play more passive games like sim games

.>>14182178
if you dont know why he was told to go back, you need to go back as well.

It did a thing to my penis i liked,that's all i'm saying.

i dont understand your reason for posting that. are you implying that all men are gamers and none of them make up the attention seeking casual audience?

Because he posted webms from video game you didn't like? Or is there more to it than that?

I've seen far, far worse than that, a bit autistic sure and has some shit taste but he's no where near as degenerate or pissy as some of self acclaimed Holla Forums pros on this board who pretend to be 1337 oldfags.
The guy who posted those 2 webms is TooOldForGaming, he's an alright guy but he does rage quite a bit, I played PlanetSide 2 with him for a while.

YOU'RE TEARING HIS ASS APART

that is some damn good stuff user
the rest of the threads are faggots

why dont you just go on 4cuck or reddit or something.

I think it's funny, mostly.

You wish.

shitty game AND shitty webm, newfriend.

I can't tell if the thing chasing her wants to fuck or what,with the hearts and all.

Russia truly is an amazing place.

t-thanks user

Are they making parts for reactors?
Either way, pretty neat shit user.

Notice that it's chinks doing the forging, which means the quality of the alloy is not nuclear grade. That's a guarantee. 100% chance of it not being up to code.

what an absolute loss

what the fuck is wrong with russian girls?
first the eating shit thing, now this, whatever the hell it is
can someone explain?

it's fake do you think everything you see on the jewtube is real?

Do you have a link to that dishonoured livestream?

What was it? I'm curious now.

livestream? the green plasma stuff from final fantasy 7?

Fake videos made by jews and niggers. Russian girls are pure.

No the full video of the 'why is everything so gross' webm.

yea, i posted it in

People in third world countries are very desperate sometimes. And beside that, russian woman are faaaaaaar from pure. Hell, I have yet to find a russian woman who is not into expensive shit. Cars, furniture and clothing. You'll go bankrupt before you are able to satisfy a russian woman.

No, you baiting idiot, the source video. The livestream. The original video that the clip comes from.

Eastern European and ex commie women are often obsessed with wealth, older men are too although older women aren't as much and the young generation doesn't really care all that much about wealth.
t. ex commie east euro

what video?

I imagine a russian cougar would be pretty hot.

Sorry lad, but slav women age like milk.

Fuck it, I don't care anymore.

oh fine, heres the lifestream

why would anyone still defend Facebook frog?

Did she dieded?
I hope so

the one hitting her head? Yes.

yes

wanted to post the others but I forgot

I fucking love this guy.

OH Russia!

kys you subhuman nigger.

lol mad

I that pic you would almost think she isn't a degenerate whore.

Ittekimaasu!

what's going on in the 1st webm?

Futari PC port when?

When the Sandworm was coming on-screen i was legit expecting it to say "Your Mom's Dildo".

Just some extra facts. RicePirate regrets making that third webm because it's all he was known for for several years despite him being an animator.

Those aren't hearts. That thing's eyes are just glowing purple like some sort of edgy furry oc or something.

When it's sped up like that, it looks like they're forging the world's largest zirconium benis.

The issue with map size is that it doesn't take into account 1) playable area and 2) travel ability. A gigantic map with very fast modes of transportation and/or plenty of fast travel points won't feel quite as large as a smaller map with slower modes of transportation. It also depends on how that transportation is implemented; Just Cause 2 had a number of fun ways to get around, but Far Cry 2 traveling was ungodly tedious. Literally half your time in FC2 was spent driving around in jeeps, with the occasional "stop and mount your turret to kill everyone you meet on the road" bits.

It says right in the filename: Examiner.

Come the fuck on now.

Dot Dot Dot is a lot less funny if you don't know what game the review is talking about.
newgrounds.com/portal/view/495903
The real punchline is in the credits.

looks like gmod tower minigolf

discover the abyss from the made in abyss soundtrack

Don't tell me these two first webms are fucking disorienting camera angle super arts. I hated it when they added this to T7.

Is this a reenactment of Randy Stairs final moment?

was actually in response to a vice "journalist" trying to imply he's an alt-right gamergater with his vidya tattoos and style of humor but conveniently left out how he also has hammer and sickle tattoo on his chest

What, is this their first snow ever or something?

give a fuck about goldeneye speedrunning but goddamn that kid is a fucking legend

I don't know how you would do it, but it seems like the most important thing to try.

All of my what

(heil'd)
Makes sense to me. Stand well away from the roadside (since nobody knows where the road is, probably) and wave your arms at the drivers.

…But then someone stops to ask you wtf you're doing, and they get rear-ended because visibility is apparently nil.

Hmm.

The only solution I can think of is bright-ass flashing emergency lights to cut through the snow, which most normal people aren't going to have on hand. Maybe keeping the semis running, and trying their horn strings into an on position would be loud enough to warn at a distance.

i never knew there was more to the song

lel is that commercial real?

Fucking this. That game had potential, but in the end it makes you wanna drink bleach instead.

NEW OC

Its a game and cardboard thing, with the game being the majority of that $80

The original video was 20 minutes or something like that. I thought it would make more sense this way.

Why the fuck he has a gommie tattoo on his chest?

These women are shit tier.

I can see you've never had a good one. If you're the kind of guy that keeps a bottle of whiskey around, I suggest you try this one. Maybe it'll change your mind It's simple, meaning you're not going to feel like a whinging faggot for drinking it.

Get yourself a rocks glass, which is one of those thick-based ones. You'll want it because you'll be doing some muddling, and you don't want it to break. You'll also need bitters, sugar cubes, and an orange.

When you have your things assembled, put a sugar cube in the glass and add two or three dashes of your bitters in there. Muddle them together, or break up the sugar cube and mix it with the bitters. Add your ice and a good rye whiskey. I like Sazerac for this, but use whatever you've got. Now comes the gay part. I want you to use a potato peeler and scrape off some orange peel.

Don't whine. Just do it.

Now take the peeling that you got and express the oils over your drink. If you don't know what that means, either, that's fine. All you have to do is take that peel between your fingers like a Japanese businessman accepting someone's business card, and squeeze it, orange-side towards the drink, so that the oils mist into the glass.

The gay part is over. All that remains is to rub that orange peel all over the rim of the glass and to huck its lifeless corpse into the cocktail

That's an Old Fashioned. Drink it, faggot.

Every single one of these is black screen. No video dafuq

we need some ayy webms in here

redone

i dont come here offen enough but i swear there are dead times where people just stop posting + this thing is bump locked until the next new thread