-When the AP announced the California primary was over the night before it happened, I put up with it

-When the AP announced the California primary was over the night before it happened, I put up with it.

-When Bernie endorsed Hillary, even after the dirty tricks in California, I put up with it.

-When Bernie went to Clinton rally after Clinton rally getting far more of a crowd reaction than Hillary, I put up with it.

-When Centrist trolls insulted us for our "purity tests" for not wanting corruption to run rampant, I put up with it.

-When pro-Hillary filth accused Bernie supporters of being racist and sexist, I put up with it.

-When Trump inevitably won the election and Bernie stood with Hillary, I put up with it.

-When Jeff Weaver and OurRevolution started begging me for money every other day, I put up with it.

-When Keith Ellison pretended the primary was fair, I put up with it.

The election of Perez is the final straw. Bernie's revolution has become a watered down joke. A figurehead who puts out strongly written letters and tweets that supposedly "own" the Republicans. The Democratic Party has turned him into a shell of his former self despite the fact that all they do is FUCKING FAIL.

I'm going to be dead one day. Do I want to look back and go "Yeah, I compromised with a bunch of losers repeatedly while Nazis took our society over?" Screw that.

This isn't a cult of personality. This is a political revolution that has gone off the rails and has become about dangling Trump over progressives to let the corporate Dem SCUM do whatever they want, all while still LOSING.

No More. DemExit is on. The Democratic Party must end in order for the people to be free from Right-Wing fascism.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/306990-trump-appeared-to-register-eight-companies-in-saudi-arabia
mic.com/articles/130070/here-are-some-of-donald-trump-s-middle-east-business-ventures
hoteliermiddleeast.com/23702-exclusive-trump-eyes-uae-ksa-and-qatar-hotels/
bbc.com/news/world-africa-35213286
salon.com/2016/10/03/u-s-paid-p-r-firm-540-million-to-make-fake-al-qaida-videos-in-iraq-propaganda-program/
youtube.com/watch?v=tC_vYJBhJuc
mondoweiss.net/2017/01/watched-manage-leaked/):
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant&oldid=767216435#As_Islamic_State_of_Iraq.2C_2006.E2.80.9313
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nazi scum.

The democratic party is controlled by a managerial neoliberal bureaucratic class who serve their donors and the oligarchy.
Even after having lost in the most humiliating way possible, they freeze out anyone actually resembling someone slightly more to the left.

Nothing is ever going to change unless you completely destroy the DNC.

You leftists are beta as fuck.
The only reason trump is in power is because he completely dick slapped the neocons and the mainstream media

You new here, mate? This board never even liked socdem bernie or the neoliberal DNC

what a maverick

also

why are these people so fucking stupid???

we're not beta. you faggots just got lucky a guy came along to speak for your interests in the aggressive way that resonated with voters. We don't have that yet.

good post OP but idk why anyone ever thought any democrat would be less worse than obama.
were you too young when obama got elected the first time or did you always assume people supported nazis (or whatever his branch of nationalism is called)?

that party is dead and will never live again, it is the german version of the SPD.
other parties who share their original goals might rise in their place, but Democrats will not lead US for several decades at least.

murrican version*

yea, that's basically my response to democrats too.

German Pirate party nearly took over power a few years ago when they followed the same line of thinking but then they got infiltrated and corrupted and turned 180°.
Now they are slaves to the MSM so they can never win again, but they have good ideas.

Btw I would rather call the people around hillary neolibs than neocons. Trump is more of a neocon himself imho, even though unlike previous neocons he doesn't support terrorism. Maybe we need a new word for his kind.

Well you should have exited long before you did but welcome anyway.

I knew they were going to pick Perez, they have moneyed themselves into a corner and there is no way out at this point. They have to die, they're less than vestigial they're a toxic virus of anti-worker sentiment and dogshit and yet I'm not sure i'd even give them a mercy kill I'd just walk away, they will die without are help now.

What do you call being buttbuddies with Qatar and Saudi Arabia then? What about his raid in yemen which killed over 30 civilians? What about how he's a giant recruitment add for isis with his campaign rhetoric about "killing the families of terrorists" and his muslim ban?

But capitalism is terrorism.

are you confusing Obama and Trump by accident or do you get paid for shitposting?

Obama's raid in Yemen which Trump did not stop was an attack on al-Qaida and thus on Saudi-Arabia.
The rest isn't worth mentioning, but check out the Deep State threads in the catalog.

wait actually i'd like to see a source for that because this claim is so stupid i need to see it where it came from just so i can adjust my bullshit meter to the new max values.

New leader same as the old. New face same shit.

Since trumps win he's started registering businesses in gulf states
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/306990-trump-appeared-to-register-eight-companies-in-saudi-arabia
mic.com/articles/130070/here-are-some-of-donald-trump-s-middle-east-business-ventures
hoteliermiddleeast.com/23702-exclusive-trump-eyes-uae-ksa-and-qatar-hotels/

Sorry not isis but al-shabab
bbc.com/news/world-africa-35213286

I concede on this one.

So the CIA who hates Dolan told their al-Qaida PR agency to make a film featuring him.
This proves what?

lmgtfy white helmets
lmgtfy cia al qaida propaganda

accidental sage, counterbump.

salon.com/2016/10/03/u-s-paid-p-r-firm-540-million-to-make-fake-al-qaida-videos-in-iraq-propaganda-program/
There was also a report about some PR guy who was told he'd make anti-terrorism ads and they flew him to iraq and then he had to make recruitment videos, presumably for what would later be the "moderate opposition" in syria.

Well I'll be damned.
But all this being said, It's not like he's gonna stop imperialism. to which terror groups are a reactionary response…

let's not forget that often the terror groups are created by the imperialists in the first place and so far he seems to not engage in imperialism.
he also has not yet signed any drone strike orders afaik. should be written in one of the deep state threads if it wasn't 404'd yet.

Watch Adam Curtis' Bitter Lake to get a soft introduction into neoimperialism and then watch The Power of Nightmares to lose all faith in the alphabet agencies forever.

If you're german then you're in luck because you can get a lot of that boiled down to a few minutes here youtube.com/watch?v=tC_vYJBhJuc

It appears most of the deep state threads were already killed but the last two survived.
watch the dolan isis speech, but do it thinking about the conspiracy theory that cia tried to use isis as a weapon (mondoweiss.net/2017/01/watched-manage-leaked/):

also remember isis existed in its current form since 2008 or so.
linking to archived version because for some reason the detailed History anchor index was removed a few days ago, shortly after i linked to it last time.
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant&oldid=767216435#As_Islamic_State_of_Iraq.2C_2006.E2.80.9313
(so now you can't link to the specific subsections of History anymore)

…not to mention that John Oliver and plenty of other people keep telling him he should WW3 Russia already so he can take east ukraine and syria and chinese seas.
sounds to me like imperialists are pretty pissed with him.
whether or not he can stop it? he so far seems to have ignored their death threats (rt.com scare force one…)

…note that dolan is no hero to me.
The temporary travel ban for the countries obama deemed terrorist countries is kinda lame, but it would stop al-Qaida from attending their Oscars ceremony and possibly receiving one for their propaganda videos.
The wall, however, is stupid and retarded beyond belief, about as retarded as the fences that europe built. And so is DAPL, climate change denial, etc.
We can only hope that he is playing a double game here and hopes that one day he can be like "the massive antifascist/environmentalist protests against me prevented me from going through with it" or "i have looked into the facts and figured out that fox news deceived me again, i was wrong" and then all the rednecks will embrace science and muslims.

bump before the cheesespammer 404s it.

cheesecake*