40 Minutes of Metal Gear Survive gameplay

Have any of you seen this? It looks terrible.

Other urls found in this thread:

dsogaming.com/news/metal-gear-survive-will-require-a-constant-internet-connection-and-will-feature-microtransactions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

looks fun as hell.
Kojimafags on suicidewatch.

Wow user you managed to watch a near 39 minute video in 133 seconds, that's gotta be a record.

I watched it before you posted this thread you silly goose

oh boy.

It's from Polygon. You've seen one video you've seen them all.

STOP THIS HOOKTUBE SHIT

Why? It's far better than embedding polygon crap.

Polygon player drinks dirty water and throws up for 20 minutes, what a video.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
dsogaming.com/news/metal-gear-survive-will-require-a-constant-internet-connection-and-will-feature-microtransactions/

I genuinely thought >she was wearing a ski mask for a while.

That's actually not surprising at all because MGSV had those too.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I will never understand how people can tolerate crafting bullshit in a to-scale environment. Why can't I make shit in a different menu and perspective, think Nuts & Bolts or hell just about any fucking game with vehicle making period, then play with it using my little character? Why do I gotta tediously walk the perimeter of my base to do something as simple as putting up a fucking wall?

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I thought it does have a map-sized editor for your base? I distinctly remember seeing a map of the base that let you drop down buildings and shit.

Maybe it's added on later. Looks like the single-player is all about locking away the fun stuff to stretch out the story.

When's the Metal Gear Pachinko game coming out?

It was an enjoyable game. I have no regrets. The intro mission is tedious though. And I really wish subsistence runs were more viable/less tedious. Didn't hype it though.

Doesn't that already exist?

You know what I think? They wanted to make PUBG before PUBG was a thing, now they're going to bury themselves in the graves they made because not only won't the original player base touch it, plenty of people will look at it as derivative.

Good job goyims, don't forget to buy some microtransations while connecting to DRM.

Jews not welcome

Kill yourself, youtube shill.

These fantasy games are amazing.

Here's the official trailer

MGS drones will buy Survive so I'm sure they would unironically buy this as well if they added Rex and Ray to it.

Do you come up with that yourselves or do you have some wino downstairs?

Remember the first rule of hipsterism: If it's shit, it's good.
Second rule: If it's popular, it's shit. The inverse is the same. If it's not popular, it's good.

What if everyone user and normalfag says it's shit AND good, dumbass?

It looks even worse than MGSV: The Phantom 3rd Act