Dragonball Holla Forums!

Anti-vore league edition.
Current Happenings
Happenings may be subject to change at any time.

How to Join
>Download BYOND and make an account: byond.com/download/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/41AX3
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7UfythA3D7oYnF0ajRpUERUdmM
dragonballu.wikia.com/wiki/Races
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Resident Satan reminding all mortals that souls are indeed a currency, and I'm in the market.

Resident businessman reminding all those on the soul market to buy high, sell low and remember to hodl.

Training episodes are something else

Resident jew reminding everyone to short the market while you can.

I have fun playing this shit but it also feels like a gigantic waste of time that i cannot justify.

I sympathize, it's really hurting my (leisure time) productivity.

?

Anyone have any recent retarded stories to share?

Videogames in their entirety are a waste of time but this game is the first manage to give me that feeling that I'm wasting my time, even though its pretty fun. So I pretty much feel the exact same way you do user.

I felt the same about how that user did but I thought no one else felt like that too. Its really bizzare actually. I would still be playing this but I do have other games to play and work to do.

No, I get him. it seems this game is the majority keeping up with everyone's powerlevel and whatever's left is spent dicking around/doing actual fun stuff. The game has the potential to be fun, but it's tilted towards autistic numbers hunting.
On top of that most of the fun seems to happen late at night for me, so I'm always feeling conflicted about going on because in the end I'm not gonna be able to join most of the fun anyway.

I agree, but I don't know how you'd resolve that.

I really want to play again but I don't know what the hell I'm doing, or how trash waifu was helping me train in the 100x gravity

I just wanted to be a Noodle with good reflexes

RIP The Executive
Bullied by shitters.

The Executive bullies himself

Hope he comes back. I feel bad about what happened.

What happend?

3 niggers kept regen killing him keeping him in a loop

Beams were fucking bugged and not charging, and some niggers weren't paying attention to OOC.
Executive, if you come back you're whitelisted as an apology, we'll not bother you anymore and we're sorry.

Okay, we just received our first server donation, time to discuss where this money is going to go.
The server costs $20/month to keep the lights on. The first $60 of donation money will be used to create a three-month buffer of funds, to ensure the server will stay up for at least three months in advance.
At the moment, anything we make in excess of that will be used in an attempt to buy the source code from another server. We don't have an exact price tag yet, but negotiations may begin soon.
If we manage to get the source code, then we MIGHT look into making this a proper job, and splitting the excess donations as wages for admins. Barring that, server upgrades will be what the excess is spent on.
What are your thoughts on this?

previous bread
archive.is/41AX3

Good.
Good.
Dubious.
Double-dubious.
Reasonable.
Glad we've got a buffer up, in any case.

The wage shit will probably not happen. We'd have to be rolling in donations to even consider it. Like, we're talking furrybucks levels.

Wow, this is truly unbelievable, and they call me the monster
I just want to eat a few people and families here and there, is that so wrong? Its not much to ask.
Then you have this band of hooligans coming in, breaking into gyms and homes and destroying things

Sounds reasonable. I would rather no one make it a job though.

is the server down?

Server updating. Also attempting to contact Tens.

It's back now.

Outcast for a terrible mistake.
One man must regain the honor he once lost.

Sometimes I look at the shit I waste My time doing and question my life, but I think this one was worth it.

This game is weird.

Weird, janky, almost completely undocumented, and really fun.

if that doesn't work you could try Finale, it's basically an older version of this game back when they had to write around copyright but the source is leaked. You can find it here drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7UfythA3D7oYnF0ajRpUERUdmM

Yeti has been detained, Ice is safe once again.

Yeah, nothing will be bothering it ever again.

Can't be unsafe if it doesn't exist.

Okay, kind of important question. Could Toei take down the game if we're just using Dragonball IPs, or do we have to use their IPs AND be making a profit off it?
If it's the latter, we can remove the microtransactions as soon as we get the source code, and be in the clear. If it's the former, we may have bigger troubles than just buying the codeā€¦

in terms of illegal, latter, not former.
but they can and will bully with legal fees.
as it stands, super can still be fucked by offering microtransactions within the game, but if we remove it from the source code, legally we'd be in the clear.
first we'd need to actually made the Finale version up to date, and that could take ages, even with a competent team of codefags.

Kids, use your skills responsibly.

You think that's bad?

Fucking bullshit.

Damn, that is bad.

So, I have attempted contact with both Tens and EXGenesis, and will keep you posted as best I can when and if they respond.
I'm not expecting much progress from EXGenesis, honestly. He'll probably throw out some crazy 4 or 5 digit figure. Hopefully Tens is the reasonable one, his BYOND forum history indicates he wanted BYOND to be open source, so there's a chance he'd be sympathetic to our cause.
However, we still need to fill out the three-month buffer, first. We're currently $30 short of doing so. After that, we can start rounding up money for the big thing.
Have any estimates as to how much it'll take?

Sorry, whoever that was, I just wanted to spar.

user, you're not going to be able to buy the source unless, maybe, you buy it from one of the old, super outdated rips that are now their own "games." Tens makes money off this from packs, and this game is at least 10 years old. EXGen doesn't have a say in the source, either, and from what I've seen lately just helps Tens out with things and catches bugs and bug abusers. Your only chance is that Tens has 100% given up on the game and no longer makes money off it, and I know at least the latter isn't true.

Unless you mean the version of the server isn't up to date, in which case I can just give you a link to all the downloads, but that info is pretty public and is on their disagreement.

Apparently there's a word filter I didn't know about. I thought we weren't on cuckchan. Anyway it's all on their not-teamspeak, if that isn't filtered as well.

Wow, that's basically the ultimate nightmare scenario for a droid. You have my deepest sympathy, user.

I was a Human

Got. to. build. space pod.

You should have enough for one pretty quickly if you just pick up those chunks of ore that lie around all over the place.
Also I am not sure about this, but while androids and bio-androids can quickly get lots of BP, their stats aren't raised with the upgrade, so you still have to train that, so that might be why you're getting kicked around by the virus androids.

Huh. I guess it's the ultimate nightmare scenario for anyone. Also, I guess people can mind swap with drones? Did you use a genetics computer to put your brain in it (didn't know if that was possible), or are people running around Ginyuing other people these days?

Speaking of drones, is the drone AI module bugged or am I retarded? I make a module, set it to the same frequency as my robotics tool, put into a droid, and when I try to command drones it tells me there are none on that frequency. When I try to remove the module, it has vanished.

Putting a module into a droid isn't enough. It has to be installed. Which means clicking on it in the "Modules" tab.
And yeah, the thing you did was called "installing" it, but all it did was put the module into the droid's inventory.

To be absolutely clear: unless you mind swap with the drone and click on the modules yourself in the drone's inventory, they're not going to do anything.

That seems unintuitive and risky.

You don't say..

Also

Yeah, you can mind swap into a drone with a genetics computer.

Yeah, I don't know how it goes for non-androids, but the first time I tried mind-swapping, I didn't have another set of robotools lying around for the drone to use, so I had a heck of a time getting back into my old body.

And so my quest for perfection truly begins.

Daily reminder that using Beam-type (and some other Ki Attacks) against mobs might work 200%. Even if mob have slight advantage in BP.

Don't wait for shit to happen, go and start shit. Find the next guy above you on the power ladder and tell him you don't like his face.

I lack in training of being heartless, having misanthropy and causing trouble no matter where going. If not include lack in stats vs rest. So, yeah. I don't have enough Guts.

It's not like you need to ambush and kill. Challenge him to a duel and stop when he's knocked out. Then you can gloat for a while and tell him to find you for revenge, if he has the balls. Then you fuck off and find the next guy.
Even killing is only a relatively minor inconvenience, as long as you don't griff and spawncamp or something.

oh boy

SATAN, I KNOW YOU WANNA BE HERE FOR THIS.
ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL BEINGS IN THE GALAXY, WILLINGLY OFFERING HIS SOUL.

For the record, Zenk is OK-Bot's owner. But the Underlord owns Zenk's soul, so close enough.

dammit ok bot.

Also
*citation needed

Yeti about to enter the bully list of the mighty Su clan.

Wasn't it OOC? If it wasn't, I had no idea. (I mean, telepathy'd by the admin out of the blue; what was I supposed to think?)

Wide holocaust when?

When someone gets smart enough to use the dragonballs to make the Wides incapable of reproducing in anyway or form, possible.

Spiders are on another level, no one can hope to best them.

Lighten up fellow, you can still snap squirrels over your knee.

Satan sure is a nice guy for being the Prince of Darkness and all that.

I relentlessly shittalked, attacked and tried to rape him, and he ended up teaching me some free skills.

This is gay on multiple levels.

oops

Teach me giant form you nigger

Remove this filth

how do you zoom out so much?

bump for doujin talk

I'm sorry I kicked you, you're more than welcome back, I just did it so I could post this.

So how'd that whole deal end up going down, exactly, for those of us who missed out on the details?

What do the races do?

The power of love saved the wideman from making a huge mistake.

Satan here. Wide-Dad cucked out because his soul was already owned by his wife, but she was more than willing to give it back so he could sell it to me.

Next time on Dragonball/v/: Satan Cucks Wide-Dad

Here's the closest thing to documentation on the internet:
dragonballu.wikia.com/wiki/Races
There are many more details. For example, Androids can't use various natural-only skills like Heal, and Bio-Androids have Cell's absorption gimmick.

Y'know, this game is a hell of a lot comfier than I thought.

Are we hotspring posting now?

When do I start having fun?

ask for a babysitter OOc

Fighting npcs is not great gains. and im pretty sure their strength scales. Get some weights and upgrade them, find or build a gravity gen and master it. Use the train verb until you can get shadow spar and split form. And fight people for heavenly zenkai gains.

There may be more or better options but I don't know what race you are. Things like absorption and the like.

What does absorb do?

Gives you increased gains and if you are a bio android it lets you evolve after eating certain races.

You can absorb npcs but since they count as a single player you have to snag an actual player for every other one (you can't absorb the same player twice).

Good stuff.

How do I activate it? I've tried it on squirrels and cats but nothing happens.

They have to be people. Have fun with that.

Are you knocking them out or killing them? They have to be knocked out. And there may be limitations for androids (or majin?) that I don't know about.

How do I knock something out without killing it?

Androids need to have the Manual Absorb module installed. Also, I think the only effect on stats is that Energy goes up. It beats grinding Shadow Sparring for Energy, I guess.
Those two things are probably the only differences for androids.

Set your attacks to non-lethal. The "O" key, if memory serves.

OK BOT WE NEED TO HAVE A CONVERSATION ABOUT YOUR TOYS AND HOW DANGEROUS THEY ARE
REPORT TO ME FOR PUNISHMENT NEXT TIME YOU ARE ON

RIP satan, may he burn in hell peacefully

Fuck my shit up fam. Satan here. Due to an error on my part, I ended up losing my original body, and with it, the Legion and all my Souls.
I'm going to treat this as more or less a bureaucracy error, and all souls got returned. Should any that were contracted to me wish to return to being contracted, just contract me ingame and we can get things sorted. The Legion will be back up ASAP either way

Man, every time I wake up, major stuff went down while I was asleep.
Is Zenk still going to be contracted?

What's the policy on alts?

Drones are a lot less useful than they really ought to be. Half of the time they they end up just bashing on walls, killing mobs or even killing other players when all you want them to do is gather resources from rocks. And if you're not careful they can end up killing you or even outright destroying your character completely.

If there's any one thing I want out of this game at the moment it's fixes for drones.

JUST.png

I told you bro, I told you not to fall into hell

I still admit it was funny.
Well, it was just guest char anyway.

For the record, the "harvest resources" command explicitly includes killing mobs for their resources.
But yeah, if I could, I would at least change the drone self-defense policy from "one hit=murderize" to "one hit=give a warning, two hits=murderize". (Everyone forgets to turn off autoattack occasionally.) And also have the self-defense policy not activate on the drone's owner.

I know that Harvest Resources involves mob killing, it's just that they often spend all their time killing mobs that hold pitiful amounts of resources when there's dozens of resource nodes scattered around that offer 50k or more a pop.

Ah, gotcha. Yeah, "harvest ore" and "fight mobs" being separate orders would probably be an improvement. The self-defense policy could deal with mobs that show up while harvesting.

2 keys per IP. If you plan on being the only one on your IP to play, go ahead and use an alt.

And thus I have moved from absorbing androids, to building one of my own.

No, I am not going to do anything like that.

From all NPCs possible, I didn't expected to be trashed by fucking cat.

At least it wasn't a squirrel.

Man I just wanted to train with the Sacred Water

And here I thought forcibly absorbing someone was the height of dickery.

At least I had my revenge against spiders before Earth went aloha snackbar.
Five of them against me and I won.

Is fighting mobs good gainz? It's gotta be better than AFK training at least

how make a alt? do i need a vpn?

No, just make a second BYOND key and swap between them

If you can consistently fight stronger mobs than yourself, possibly.

No.
You only fight them for skill points.

But will your ass decide to EAT YOUR OWN HAND AND THEN HUNGER FOR MORE?!

is the serb kill?

It's running fine for me.

Is it me or has shit slowed down without sagas?

Seems like it. There are a few things here and there but it doesn't seem as consistent.

Yeah, I feel like there's not as much shit going on without sagas.

I try to attack earth and stuff and make some fights but we really haven't had a big ol showdown. I might just say fuck it next time I'm on and call out some heros.

Not entirely. The issue is that everybody wants to train all the time in order to hit the hardcap. People train = BP gets better. But, by doing this, it makes people less active in terms of doing anything, regardless of sagas. Even when we had sagas, people still trained to be the best.

And from what I've seen, when people reach caps, they start complaining and the cap gets raised.

Maybe caps should only get raised after some serious shit happens, encouraging the power level niggers to do something cool.

That's what should be happening, and usually does. But sometimes the few autists that only like to sit in their reinforced training rooms all day and watch numbers go up get booty blasted when their BP stops going up.

Yeah, suddenly having to spend hours meditating to get my Knowledge/Cyber BP up again and then having to spend more hours training my stats up again wouldn't be so bad if it was because some big story event went down. Having to go through that because three or four people complained in global chat that their numbers stopped going up is kind of a drag. What is this, an idle game?

Correcto-mundo! People want to be OP and have all the power in the world just so that they can trounce whoever comes in their way, regardless of allegiance. Hit the hardcap, already? Do something else, then. Nothing gets done when all people do is train 24/7.

Is it possible to disable the train verb for everyone?
Like, make it so you can only get stronger by fighting other people so shit can actually happen.
Otherwise power level autists will always be a problem, I've seen people just AFK training all day and all night and when they finally come to the game, they just complain that they're not getting stronger anymore.

Disabling the train verb isn't going to solve everything, especially when there're more ways to train such as shadow spar, meditate lvl 2, or sparring with a hologram/other players.

Hardcapping the BP limit is currently the only way to stop this along with slowing the BP gains and making it harder for those that are either the strongest or are caught up a bit with the strongest to earn BP. But, people will always complain to either increase gains or increase the hardcap/leechrate.

So, if you really want to get people to do stuff, limiting the use of all training methods would be a solution. But, then people would bitch about that as well because they all they want to do is train.

I think the thing is people have to make shit happen, mostly the evil people. But in order to talk shit and get hit you need to be strong enough to do it, and that needs training. I think this is where the RP comes in, which we kinda dropped pretty hard.
So the solution is
i dont know but there are probably a few.

There's only one real solution. The admin needs to do things based on whether they're actually good ideas or not, instead of based on the number of people who bitched about it in global chat.
To put it simply, democracy doesn't work. We need strong leadership.

Some early game races don't need to train to do shit. We learned that in the last run when the Saiyans invaded Earth after the first hour.

All I'm doing is getting murdered by hell spiders and bullied in heaven.

Earth feel to a low class sayain how does this make you feel human fags?

i mean fell shit

wew

Wait, who blew up all the planets?

Wait, like EVERY single one?

And now I have the means to produce a whole lot of fun.

Could've kept the caps low enough that destroying planets would take serious effort. Now everyone's running around just casually destroying planets right and left. The game's going to end up being unplayable.

Well there's Arconia, but other than that.

Is there a way to bring them back without the Dragon Balls?

NOW NEITHER OF US WILL BE VIRGINS

Well now we know for next time at least, that or if you dont have an rp reason for blowing a planet then don't.

Is eliza around?

Did you check for admins on the Admin command?

im just shitposting between writing my paper

wow i got banned gay but i guess im sorry for starting the entire shit show goys.

You got unbanned.

rip all the planets

You can find a planet restore crystal laying around, don't know how their spawning works

Don't know where the others are aside from the one in the HTC.

Do eggs do anything special?

Certain species can hatch from eggs after death.

So carrying one around with me for no reason has no purpose? I'm a sayain.

Saiyans don't need eggs.

Do androids have incredibly low energy or is that just me?

That might be just you. If you're starting out as one, then you need to reallocate some of your points to energy or recovery to improve it.

Some of my stats are around 100k and my max energy is like 350

I was in the 30K neighborhood with about 3800 or so. (Can't check, just respecced.)

The planets caused lag anyways.

Have you tried to see if your energy can be upgraded?

Weren't you able to focus training on Energy back then?
What happened to that?

Androids can only upgrade their BP, can't they?

IDK. Never played as one.

Androids can train combat stats like any other race. They upgrade their Cyber BP based on Knowledge. Also, they can gain Energy by absorbing.

wew

Feels fucking good man

EXTERMINATUS NOW

Just sic your robot army on 'em. It's what I'd do, if I was exploring planets instead of doing science projects.

MY EEEEVIL GANG GROWS EVER LAARGER

Hope you never get stuck on Jungle. Jungle is worse.

More to come soon, I hope.

(checked)
Do those trips mean the Underlord approves?

what a day

Those dubs seem to think so.

I'm surprised someone hasn't made a 21 lookalike yet.

I want to fuck it but
she'll turn my dick into candy, and that's a no-no.

Dude, anyone who uses "the popular statement >be me" is, in fact, a faggot. Stop making the opposition to the kike BO look bad.
(sage for off-topic)

WYPE HYPE

RIP

So is the server going to wipe every time someone gets 1 million base BP?

This is wipe due to the good goy packs being applied to everyone for no real reason. Trying to figure out why shit is happening.

wew
hopefully you figure that out

I Know we had to wipe because shit was fucked but Im mad.
okbot come back to me ;_;

Well, since we wiped, what's a fun race to play that's not Android or Human?

Been considering trying this out for a bit, but I have a few questions. One, how robust is the interface, both on average and by BYOND standards? Am I going to be lost like when I tried to jump into SS13s' interface or is it idiotproof? The GUI & keybinds themselves, not the depth of underlying mechanics, mind. Two, with certain persons getting their asses royally whipped by spiders in Hell and other unpleasant things, what are NPC BP and stat levels like? Hundreds or thousands, and when would one stop being dead meat? Three, does the world have any NPCs in civilized areas, meaningful or otherwise, or is it all purely a ghost town of Toriyama background monsters & open battlegrounds for players to beat each other in?

everything thats been taken already

Aw, man. A wipe happened? All our stuff's gone for good?

WHAT THE FUCK.

1. I've never messed with BYOND before this, but I would not call the game idiot-proof. New players generally have to ask how to pick up items, etc. I don't know how to quantify "the GUI & keybinds"; the GUI seems fairly simple, and there's a menu to set keybinds.
2. I have no idea how to even find the answer to this question (and, wipe, so I couldn't even if I knew how), or I'd look it up for you. Can you use a medical scanner on mob corpses or something?
3. I am not aware of the existence of any NPCs anywhere. Except maybe the "bounty drones" on the bounty ship in space; are those automatically spawned or something?

Are you serious? There's one in Vegeta's gym, for starters.

I had figured that that was a drone someone set up. It sounded like it had the same sort of "behavior = illegal" order system as a drone.

Alert the thread when the packs shit is taken care of, or at least why the fuck it happened

Yeah, not sure I'm going to bother staying logged in for now either. When shit's been sorted let the thread know.

Okay, what the fuck happened on serb? That wipe aside, how the fuck i got ultra pack on character creation?

Something went wrong and now everyone has the pack, and it really ruins the fun.

What does it do? Just inflate power way too quickly?

i cant load my character, server has been reset?

Auto shadow spar along with other things.

Yeah there was (and as far as i know still is) a bug that applied the built in pay to win shit to everyone.

I would think it was tied to account rather than character but that's how it goes. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

inb4: eliza didn't make a save backup just in case

If that's the case this will be my last day, tbh.

have anyone tried check others servers if they have same problem?

That's what I want to know. Part of me thinks this is actually account based (if you go to check the Get Packs button it brings up a broken page, at least when I checked earlier, so this might not even be the server's fault).

Five servers have been checked now for the microtransaction plague. Odyne is clean, ours and three others are infected. We're currently asking if anyone on the three servers knows what's happening.

Update: Nobody on the other three servers has any idea what's going on either.

what's whit the knowledge cap? it has to do whit the bug?

GUC is just relatively low on new universe.

Yeah seems like it's not our server, rather it's the game itself.

God damn it dude.

Here's hoping Eliza kept backups. Surely he learned after the last fiasco with BlaQ.

Final update: Odyne's admins refused to communicate on their apparent immunity to the Microtransaction Plague. No word there, other than people complaining about OOC communication in OOC. (It's THAT kind of server.)
We're currently waiting on Eliza to put in an appearance.

As a postscript, for your amusement, a poem from the official forums:
Odines a place of chaotic hell, here friends you will not find, for all these kids are angry cucks, In the afterlife, most of your time.Then down to Headquarters PvP, where things are much more calm, except for the single painful fact, that most have autism.Now Tigerfan has a server, That is simply for RP, but going there, you'll go straight to hell, cause the trap sex is all free.Then we have Khunks server, often quite the mess, the owner is too paranoid and constantly beats his chest.

Whoops, missed a line:
The rest of you, not worth it... except for maybe one, Official PVP would be cool, if Tens/Exgenesis wasn't dumb.

What a beautiful poetry.

From the pack of source code, which one is db/v/ using? I might as well try to debug it.

alright, I dropped dragonball at the end of the cell saga. is it worth it to get back into it and see all the new shit like super god tumblr hair goku or whatever the fuck?

You may want to watch kai/abridged until the end of Z (buu saga). Maybe the battle of the gods/ resurrection of F movies. As far as I can tell, not having watched much, super is shit.

OK, Eliza is online now.
There is no save backup. There will be another server wipe after the Microtransaction Plague dies out of its own accord, which should happen later today. Hopefully, the plague will not reoccur and the server will go back to normal.
Also, on a personal note, I sincerely hope that Eliza will git gud at server adminning and set the server to automatically create and keep a few days' worth of daily save backups, because this is kind of ridiculous.

Any investment I may have had in the game is now dead.

Wake me when the packs are gone and we have a fresh wipe.

So, there's a microtransaction issue going on that led to a server wipe?
\

Everyone was given absurd microtransaction whale powers. Start with $5 mil, grow powerup fruits at will, something called "Omega Knockback" that doesn't even have examine text, etc. We only know four other Supers servers, and three of the four were also hit.

Goddammit.
When I will see him he gets beam to the face in game.

2nd shoah when?

Next time on Dragonball Holla Forums: Kikes vs Grinders.

Why the fuck does this happen and how can I fix it?

Just gotta keep relogging until it fixes itself.

if you try to bind something already bound it fucks up hard

ServerOperations fag here. I've got backups setup. Any of you fags know anything about decompiling Byond games? I'm itching for some reverse engineering action atm.

Checked and confirmed. He is legit.

If you bind something already bound you usually have to close and re-open your hotkeys menu each time you do it.

Could ask the ss13 thread, its possible they know some shit.

I don't know what I'm doing, but it's interesting.

I miss Earthā€¦

With all the free ability points given it out because of this gay event it was only a matter of time.

but can I cunt punch giant spear goddess that wear cricket ears?

Time to use maybe 10% of my autism.

Some posts suggest that exgenesis (the code maintainer/owner of dragonball universe) can ban people from hosting or connecting to any server, and do more stuff.

That, and the DLC shit he sells means that his byond program is talking to some external server. I did some autistic shit and determined that every five minutes the game makes a call to falsecreations.com for several files:

/dragonuniverse/bannedkeys.txt
/dragonuniverse/bannedips.txt
/dragonuniverse/bannedcids.txt
/dragonuniverse/bannedadminkeys.txt
/dragonuniverse/bannedadminips.txt
/dragonuniverse/bannedadmincids.txt

Additionally, when a player connects it invokes this remote php file, again on falsecreations.com:

/.byond/zeepackages/sync.php

Server Operations user: you might be able to solve the package crisis by blocking falsecreations.com in your host file at /etc/hosts, if you're a linuxanon. I don't know if another wipe will also be necessary but my test server isn't getting any packages enabled.

Another thing, how do you make a remote connected player admin level 4+ without connecting via DreamDaemon?

It makes sense too, as Odine's name is actually in the list of banned hosts, yet his server is still bustling with activity. It also explains why Odine's server doesn't have the package issues- most likely the serverfag for that place blocked falsecreation.com as well.

Exgen could arbitrarily make it contact some other server (or contact his server by IP) in a later update, but this would probably work just fine for now.

I'm watching it for any other weird connections because I don't trust it at all.

Dammit, I was trying to do that and some bastard up and does it when I'm on my big shift at work.

Re: Autism

It might be failing back to using the IP too, since I still see that in tcpdump:

IP .42436 > 209.141.38.222.http: HTTP: GET /dragonuniverse/bannedadminips.txt HTTP/1.1

Might wanna block the IP too to be extra safe.

It was all me.

Nice but also you're next.

Maybe this game isn't bad at all, if not include ExGenesis's being backdoor maniac.

I think at this point there's probably only one person alive that simultaneously knows who that guy is and doesn't hate his guts. Unfortunately, it happens to be the guy who maintains the closed-source server software.

I thought it was weird yesterday that I had both "Ultra Pack" and "Ultra_Pack". Apparently, the microtransactions server has revoked Ultra Pack for my "key". Ultra_Pack was not removed, though.
I remember yesterday someone theorized that that server had simply crashed. Unless I'm mistaken, that theory's out, since a single "purchase" out of 34 was removed.

I just checked, and the "Get Packs" button doesn't go to an error page anymore.

why you don't use this bug to approach and steal the code?

Isn't that what he's saying he's trying to do?

So it isn't fixed yet?

It is fixed but you need to re-roll to lose all the benefits/jew gains.

But can you play as newly revealed God of Destruction Toppo?

Bearing in mind that half the fun is figuring stuff out, what exactly is this game? How do fighting and training work? Is there an end goal or is it more of a sandbox? How do we deal with the strongest players just outleveling everyone else, eventual reset?

Sandbox game set in Dragonball universe.
It raises your BP and other stats.
No.
Hard cap on stats and penalty at further training for most powerful player.

We wipe hype now

Wen wipe?

Post in thread when server is not fucked so I can get in and be sad I can't get a sayian anymore. I could go vorefag again I guess.

The wipe was a few hours ago. You should be good to go.

Just use science to become a saiyan.

Comfy mode achieved.

Is this game fun?
How much autism do I need to play it?
Can you turn into Cooler's masketta man form?

I've seen freezypops look like Cooler, now as for it being fun, yes, in a janky sort of way. It requires at least some autism to really get into it.

Bit of an analysis and a couple of pointers for re-designing this mess

the game's gotten pretty boring as it is tbh, you gain power at a snail's pace no matter what you do and cannot compete with other players who've been on longer then you. Races aren't all that different and their unique gimmicks don't give much of an edge or specialty that you can use.

Freiza types start out strong and as soon as this was realized everyone picked them, everyone else starts at 1-50 while Freiza types start out at 1000 and on top of that they train quicker too, their only issue is that they don't have gimmicks like other races do.

Saiyans supposedly gain more power by getting wrecked, but i'm pretty sure the Zenkai feature is bugged. Androids get more power and abilities via upgrades but that's it.

On top of that Cell and Majin types have an absorb feature to make them PVP instigators, but gain nothing from it and it only serves to grief since it's the fastest way to kill a knocked out opponent. On top of that they're forced into that role, to be the asshole, because NPCs count as their own same character and you can't absorb people twice in a row supposedly to PREVENT griefing when it only encourages that behavior.

If you want to improve the game to be playable, you need to have a flat curve instead of the "painful start, effortless later" by percentage increase that you train by, because as it is the game's training curve means people will literally stay at 1 BP for an hour or 4 depending on the cap but after they hit 1000 their gains are going to speed past everyone else so quickly that they dominate the game and blow up every planet.

On top of that make absorption actually do something for stats and remove the "can't eat the same guy twice" because all you have to do to grief is go strangle a squirrel and eat him between every time you grief one player. Most people are going to be training alone for their first hour, even cells and majins, and forcing people to interact like that only means you'll have players that will only interact to grief instead of roleplay, because they're forced to.

POD RACE EVENT START NOW!
C'MON DOWN TO THE VEGETA SPEEDWAY!
BETTING, NIGGERING, GYM ACCESS DIRECTLY TO THE LEFT AND MOOOORE!
MAKE MONEY OFF OF OUR BET SYSTEM
EUROBEAT INCLUDED*
BEAT NIGGERS IN 1v6 RACING
REGISTER NOW BY GOING DOWN TO YOUR LOCAL VEGETA SPEEDWAY
located right of the gym, you need to bring your own spacepod.

*eurobeat may not be included

go upgrade the big boy room in the gym

I was wondering how long it'd be before someone tried this. Be sure to post a screenshot of all the people going "NOW THIS IS PODRACING!".

The gains curve is exponential, not linear also it has plateaus. I don't know what you are doing but being stuck at bp that low for that long is unusual. Admin actually has it set up so the lower bp players gain much faster than the higher ones.
Also bp does not tell the whole story. Unless they are like 5x stronger than you in that regard you still stand a chance. And bio-androids (never played majin) can get massive boosts by absorbing stronger players. I went from 62k to 87 in one absorb on a relatively powerful sayin, for instance.
Androids and majin seem to have the worst time of it especially as time goes on. Androids because they are tied to knowledge/resources and majin because they HAVE to absorb.

TELEPORT AT RACEWAY FREQUENCY

Also if you can find a friendly player with a genetics computer or a powerful kai with fruit you can close the gap extremely quickly.

Starting out with a very low BP is not an issue at all.
For a human that starts with 1 BP, you shouldn't be training up that 1BP but instead seeking ways to stop being a scrub human, just like in the show, go get your potential unleashed or head to the Korin Tower and drink the sacred water, which gives a flat BP boost to low BP characters, that vastly improves the early game speed.

Can humans stand their ground against the bootleg humans with rainbow hair in this or are they forced to android or grow a 3rd eye or something?

Well Third Eye is their racial ability, but yeah later on they can hold their own even against the monkeys and such.

Isn't Third Eye supposed to be used by the descendants of the Three-Eyed People and not just any regular human?

That's the least of this game's problems

Tien was the only fertile male survivor of the steroid apocalypse. He had to use split form to bang you're mom and save the species.

lamo

Don't relax around the monkeys

REMOVE MONKEY remove monkey

Saiyan genocide saga when?

Feels good, man.

This is something else.

And my star pupil

how the shit is the beam that big

Go to the jungle. There aren't any really hard animals there.

What did I do. Isn't the jungle the one with the squirrels, turtles, cats and ground dragons.

where is he?

He's not.

I'm done being a nice scientist guy, fuck this shit, I'm going full evil rape-nigger. You did this.

The Saiyan menace must be stopped, and I have a final solution.

Where did Eliza go?

The OC saiyans being assholes makes sense when you take into account who it is that a race of rainbow haired mary sues would appeal to.
Thankfully the games tend to be balanced better than the anime that shits out a new transformation for them every so often and makes everyone else useless.

Oh
So this is what this BYOND game is trying to replicate?

Ok I haven't been autisming this as much as other people so bear with me if what I'm about to say is retarded and wrong.
There seems to be kind of a conceptual problem and how people approach this game. Absolute power doesn't really matter except in a few circumstances like blowing up planets, which is kind of gay anyway. There are no real PvE obstacles to overcome through gainz since mobs apparently kind of scale with server BP. For actual fighting, only relative BP seems to matter, a fight isn't all that different if its between 1000 and 1500 BP than when it is between 1m and 1.5m. The beams get wider and more shit gets broken, but its essentially the same. So training only seems to have the purpose of catching up with server average if you can't find opponents around your level, or if you want to always have relative advantage over your opponents, which makes it kind of gay for you to start shit. Or, if you have autism, you just enjoy seeing meaningless numbers go up.

In conclusion, why do faggots keep sitting in their neet caves punching air instead of starting shit?

I think there are a few groups with something planned, but they are still forming up.
I'm thinking of hosting a battle royal at the fite hole once I get enough resources to offer a decent pot.

New thread when?

I tried to get people to drungen bawl racing but that never happened.

Five pages to go.

fuck

C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc for windows: open up hosts file with text editor program and put this:
127.0.0.1 falsecreations.com
127.0.0.1 209.141.38.222

Should block P2W shit, both main and backup. I think.

And the lamest death on the server award goes to-

Still better than being gangraped by spiders

TFW you have a child and don't even know their name.

Get your shit together Jamal

typical namekian

How does reincarnation work? Do you start over?

It revives you with penalties.

You lose all your inventory items, and your power is converted to potential power.

Golym is a nigger.

Alright, suddenly I can't fly, power up or down, unlock potential and go above 80% of my BP anymore. Any idea what could cause this?

Did you recently get given a rank? That always removes a heap of skills for me.

Yeah that was the case.

This game is truly epic.

Upgrade was just bumped to 10k. Also there is a steep initial curve, and shitty documentation, like any byond game.

You ever just participate in SAVING EARTH from an orbital cannon and a fortress of doom?

>it's useless
>no majins

CUUURSE YOUR EARTH HEEEROOOOOOSS!

ILL BEE BAAAAAAAACK!!!
gimme a damn custom rank eliza

I cant have some space blob stealing my secret techniques.

Is the microtransaction bs fixed?

Yeah its been fixed since yesterday.

So who linked us on Reddit?

ur mom did

Agreed

How do I actually start using science? I don't see it at all.

press M

thank you

His new income source is mining bitcoins so don't get your hopes up.

So I built an android, but it cannot move. Any tips?

Relog twice.

We were public for a short while. Maybe shits trickled in from there?

For people who've built an android, while I had my mind swapped with my android I managed to get defeated and spawned in place of my original body as the android. I was lucky to have a clone, but it's a little dangerous. I wonder if this is intended behavior.

Mind swapping to droids seems to be extremely risky business. It seems like everyone who does it reaps what they sow sooner or later. Probably just normal byond shenanigans but it fits with the evil scientist getting ruined by his own creation maymay nicely.

forgot to post this.

That was pretty much the exact expression on my face when my first drone prototype beat me into a pulp in seconds flat and walked off with all the money I was carrying.
Remember kids: turn off autoattack immediately after sparring. The life you save may be your own!

Im hindsight, I should have seen this coming.

I hope you're an icer.

I am

New thread when?

Note to admin:
STOP RAISING THE FUCKING CAP
If you keep raising it then all people do is train and nothing else. And also there's no point in even having a cap at that point if you just KEEP FUCKING RAISING IT.
And raise the science cap by about 20-25% so science can keep up with people

New thread:

How much did it go up?

Still at 20k like it's been the last day.

I swear on me mum

Im pretty sure it was 5k, we talkin bout the knowledge cap?

Cap was 5k, then it got bumped to 10k then 20k in the space of a few hours, it's been 20k since.

Yeah and the admin should leave it at that, but up the knowledge to like 23-24K so people can't easily nigger shit

Well fuck, least the catchup gives me time to plot.

Yeah, I don't want shit to be unbreakable but it needs to be hard to fuck with.