Post your in-game screenshots

Old thread
Write down the name of the games to help others discover new vidya.

Other urls found in this thread:

rasterwerks.com/game/phosphor/doc/screenshots.htm
enderal.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The other thread needs to be on page 13 before you make a new one.

Says who?

I really don't have many. Don't take many screenshots.

Says rule 6.

>provided the preexisting thread has not hit the bump limit

unlocked

Fuck off, faggot.

Earthbound is a goldmine

Some shit i've been playing recently

Excuse that mario screenshot,that one is from a fucking WAAAY long time ago.

I didn't make it far in this one coz I can't read moonrunes

Nioh.

No shame in replaying an old game user and no shame in discovering it now either

What game?

Some screenshots from UT2004
First three are from some crazy custom maps I found online, and the last one is from my singleplayer campaign (seriously, fuck the AI in this game)

Is Shantae and the Pirate Curse unfinished?
Why is half of the game pixel art and the other half really low quality drawn jpegs?

It's intentional actually, that other Shantae game on PC is exactly the same thing IIRC. Such graphical annoyances are the downside of creating pixelshit on a non-pixelshit system.

Weird
Like, I'd understand the why if at least it was consistent

Half genie hero was the attempt to get rid of the pixelshit and go full good art all the time. It did not end up so hot.

This is a game called Yadon Fishing (Yadon being Slowpoke in nip) that was available for a short time on the Japanese pokemon website. Simple, comfy fishing fun.

Obligatory.

YA, YA, ~AYAAA
I'm surprised the video is still up

What game?

How's the port's performance?

You're kidding.

in my experience it was pretty awful, blurry graphics, framerate drops, general wonkyness

playable but still sub-par considering how unimpressive the game is technically

Skyrim 2.

Oblivion 3

No :(

It's Morrowind, my dude. Here are some old screenshots of my own.

Oh… Yeah I know Morrowind I just never played it as I'm not into first person games. Although it looks pretty comfy so I might try it sometime, thanks.

Myth 2

No problems on my end.

Prince of Persia 3D

I still have PTSD from playing this game as a kid.

I only played Sands of Time and hated it, how good is this one?

Platforming mechanics is a clone of classic Tomb Raider's. However, unlike TR, the levels have minimal focus on exploration or puzzles, you're constantly progressing and the scenery is always changing. The level design is also very abstract which keeps the game interesting and engaging despite the lack of puzzles.

This one used to glitch a lot on modern windows.

Sounds interesting, I'll give it a try.

I've played that and the Splatball game as a kid. They're probably too shallow for me to appreciate it now.

About PoP3D: keep in mind that the game has timing issues with modern PCs, I think mainly related to CPU speed. The solution I used was to use Battle Encoder Shirase. I think using Microsoft's Application Compatibility Toolkit and using the EmulateSlowCPU shim would work too, and may even be a better solution.

If you get any other issues or low framerate, it might have to do with the graphics rendering. In that case, you can use the dgVoodoo2 wrapper, that's what I used.

How do I get the screenshots from my Switch? Preferably remotely as the bedroom is occupied at the moment.

Unless there's an in-game way (like the photo booths in the 3DS Pokemon games) there's no way to take screenshots, but you can always just stick a camera to your screen.
Otherwise emulate on your PC (not possible currently for the Switch) and PrtScn to your heart's content.

You put the SD card in your computer, you dumbass.
Or you can post them to social media and download them from there.

kodp is a top tier role playing game

>apparently runs on this engine which runs on fucking shockwave rasterwerks.com/game/phosphor/doc/screenshots.htm

Get a USB adapter for your microSD, and once in the correct folder, search for * because the folder system is needlessly retarded.

More of the wonder that is Jimmy Neutron based video games. Every other screenshot has glitched up graphics that you don't get ingame
Deepest lore

What's up with the third pic?

Looks rad, but I'm confused is it first person or third person? Or are these 2 different JN games?

What game?

Nothing much, just a unique detail somewhere in the first city. Doesn't come up in any quests as far as I'm aware.

First is nioh, the others are from trails in the sky.

who would want to live with a nigger elf?

that looks like batman the animated series, what game?

????? It's Arkham City, how comes you never heard of that game?

I've heard of Arkham asylum and Arkham knight. (Arkham city must be part of the same series) but I never really paid much attention to them as i'm not a fan of the gears of war look. is the animated series look a mod?

Not a mod, part of the default game. I don't have it installed right now but there is model like that for batman too.

I should stop playing this shitty waifu simulator already.

That'd be stardew valley

Funny, I was thinking about getting into it for a while now.

Well fuck, you're right. I played it once before and thought it was boring as all hell… What do you like about it?

It's not the game it once was, but it's free and there is english patch so go ahead and try it, you have nothing to lose.
It weights roughly 55 gigs so maybe watch some youtube videos first if you have limited traffic or whatever.

The initial months are fucking awful,it's one of those "over the hurdle" type games,at least for me,once you're over that and have some decent equipment and a good way of making profits,it's pretty alright,and you get some nice objectives to work towards.

what's the game in 4th pic?

Event(0)
I tried to romance an artificial intelligence
i got friendzoned.

thanks for the encouragement. I just started this game a short while ago, still within first month. every single person i've spoken to said it's more than worth it, but I was starting to have my doubts

It's also one of those things where you have to enjoy repitition with only slight variances here and there,so if you're not tismo enough for that,drop it.

thanks for the info, magician of depressing double dubs

I'll probably have to download it for two days or so.

What's wrong with it now?

Yes i like payday 2,eat me

I don't want to sperg out and skew your perception of it. I'm fucking autistic and far from being objective.
Any game running for 6 years gonna be different from it starting point right?
Just play it naturally and form your own opinion.

Is that a fucking skelly in badass armor

PSO2 is hailed for its unsurpassed character customization.
With enough imagination and meseta you can do pretty much anything.

But can you become the little girl in skimpy clothing?

having played it i can say that's objectively false. skyrim and every illusion game have better customization

That's 98% of all players that you will meet in here, degenerate-kun.

Modding doesn't count obviously. You can mod absolutely anything into skyrim or say honey select, of course online game with potentially paid cosmetics wouldn't have that.
But without mods illusion character creators are inferior to PSO2's.
Though there are mods for PSO2, but I never bothered with them.
Sage for double post.

My fetishes are pleased.

Why is the bedroom occupied? Is the bull over?

Yes, they are from Trails in the Sky SC

that last pic

if you wanna move goalposts like that then even black desert is better

You can't even make two different faces in Black Desert though.

I mean fuck you can't even make a gundam in black desert.
Have I got baited? I thank I have.
Good job.

I've always been awful with driving mechanics.
The Scarab driving mechanics are trash anyways, but that was on a 5g planet where hitting a rock should not have sent me careening.
Also the other Elite caps were from the Holla Forums 8th Imperial goid meetup where a couple of us came along and fucked around until we figured out this galaxy map thing. the machine gets really pissed if you stick foreign alien artifacts in it

sure you can, i think you mean head shapes but sure lets go move goalposts again instead and hot glue some plastic dolls

Post screens of when you know you fucked up….

One of my proudest screenshots

Jesus, dude..

Yeah, two different games. One is Jimmy Neutron: Invention Revenge, the other is the PC version of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius.

Nigga say what you will about PSO2, but arguing that any game can come close to it in terms of character customization is retarded, even if it's skyrim.
You can't make your character into a fucking motorcycle or armored skeleton or fucking varia suit samus.

This.
Fucking nothing tops PSO2's character creator.

SWAT 3 and Sega Rally Revo

Conflict: Vietnam

Swat 3 huh,why not swat 4?

I think SWAT 4 has many flaws in mechanics (unrealistically rigid RoE system, rock-paper-scissors approach to subduing suspects, being able to peek under closed doors making the game unexciting and tedious, clunky shooting, non-lethal being too effective) but even setting those aside, I no longer have the patience for squad-based shooters with unreliable squad AI.

1. Armenia conquering anatolia

2. a neat fort in Napoleonic Wars

What game?

Well whadda ya know? I guess he was a very good friend to have after all.

Doubt either one of them work though.

I really love the aesthetic of this level, it reminds me of both UT99 and Chaos Theory at the same time.

Also, fuck yeah, Vintorez.

Question: is there any tool specifically for taking screenshots from inside fullscreen games, aside from Steam? I tried ShareX and Greenshot and they both generate blank images, the only alternative is PrtScr then Alt+Tabbing out of the game I'm playing to save the screenshot in Paint (I have to do this every time I take a screenshot). So I would appreciate a less tedious way…

I just use MSI Afterburner.

Just tried it, completely useless. I saw Fraps suggested elsewhere and tried it (free version), perfect for the job and without any of AB's bloat.

JESUS CHRIST
IT LOOKS LIKE A SHRUNKEN HEAD.

How the hell did you managed to keep a Rogue merc alive all the way to the Arcane Sanctuary?

Aliza don't fuck around.

Woah these are gorgeous, what game is this?
inb4 cinematic walking simulator

Hob, Runic's last game before they were disbanded by the chinks that bought their majority stakes. It's basically environmental puzzle the game. You explore the world, rearrange it using various mechanisms, trying to restore it and remove alien/gooey infestations. Top-down fixed perspective, zelda-style combat, collectibles that increase your health, energy or give you extra combat abilities. There are a few dungeons throughout the world, usually they give you an extra ability, but not always. They are also mostly environmental puzzles, but are usually more focused.

Also, music is by Matt Uelmen, so I was really confused why the hell it reminded me of Diablo 2 music for several hours.

You love it

Mods installed?
any lewd ones?

What game?

I love that game. Are you playing the campaign or a skirmish map?

Morrowind wew

Goddammit, again… I'll just go ahead and download it now, no use for it sitting in my backlog any longer.

That screenshot is from a random map.

maybe.

jesus christ those textures are horrid. Either have insanely high res if you want realistic textures or use some fucking talent.

Is that a mannequin

someone get that bitch some lotion, a loofah, AND some exfoliating cream, DAYUM.

I've never seen a nipple so unsuckable.

whatcha got for animations.

It’s a post-apocalyptic antimoist desert (despite that not being how nuclear wasteland actually works). For ONCE a shitty texture has a justification.

Also, are there sex mods for 4 yet? Can the kids get in on it?

Trust no one, not even your own Sticky Launcher.

FCO is so crap, which is a shame since I can see Drumber was going for the talking head FO1 and FO2 style. He actually made an earlier mod that did realistic textures better but deleted it for some reason.

She looks like has low-res sand grains all over her face and body, and can somehow still apply all a fuckton of eye shadow and lipstick.
low res texture=/=realistic

Trust no one, not even your own Rocket Launcher.

user, that hole is for you.

You mean "has a low frame to second ratio", don't you user?

Shanghai EXE

The Wii U let you screenshot anything by going to the browser and going anywhere that let you attach an image file. They seriously made a regression in design?

That's new to me… I don't know if the Switch has that.

I didn't know CoD could be so comfy. This is easily better than CoD2, CoD4 and the Black Ops games. MW2 still da best tho

How far along is the latest version of Grimoire? My main concerns from the early versions was that training/leveling up skills feels either broken (too easy) or useless. Then you have issues like characters completely untrained in magic being able to use powerful wands or instruments with ease. Also, NPC stats feel randomly generated and homogenized. Any progress into fixing those things yet? I'd really like to get back into that game but such problems just ruin the experience for me.

There is some good fucking taste right here.
But I don't remember getting Infernals in the Dalaran mission. Mostly because they're strong as fuck.

What a takeaway

Yes, you get infernals.

Spells are fixed now and level one mages have become quite shitty. He tweaked the amount of experience you get from monsters so it fits their difficulty better. Leveling is also sped up, don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. The different types of damage and resistances mean more now because spells were nerfed and the game is a bit tougher (but still pretty easy). NPCs are nerfed but still pretty ridiculous. I don't know what you mean about the stats, though. Their skills are appropriate to their classes but they just have many more points in all skills, compared with player characters.

Is the AI for SWAT 3 better than 4?

Dropping some from space engine

Some FFXIV shots.

Only started to work my way through necromancy perk line, how this shit began to crash more frequently. That's it, i am deleting skyrim. It was but a simple build surrounding legacy of dragonborn and nexus skyrim overhaul. But no, it had to fuck up even a simplest of builds. Every time. I am not going to replay all quests again just to remove nexus overhaul and its compatibility even if that helps stopping the crashes. Every damn time i fuck with this game this game fucks me back. When i am going to learn that this game is fucking unplayable is a question. I only hurting myself by playing it. I am absolutely fucking livid.

Oh nigger you have no idea how much the menu pissed me off. It's like the menu of some mobile shit farmvile game and really takes you out of it. Those nigs should've stick with pixel shit with everything but didn't.

Do yourself a favor. enderal.com/

I feel your pain, I had a very good modded setup and one day I just fucked something up and it would ctd every time I tried to play it. I just can't bring myself to reinstall it and mod it again.

tbh by the time I get new vegas modded to the way I like it, I lose interest in playing the game.

that is why I keep backups of the modded game so I never have to do anything but copy and paste it into the designated folder. I have lost so much time re downloading and reinstalling mods.

Maybe it wasn't a good game to begin with?

Faggot.

do you use a mod manager like mod organizer or do you just dump the files into the game folder?

If you order an omelette at a diner, do they bring you a chicken, a cow, and a pouch of pepper seeds? Pedantic moron.

Mod organizer I have used FOMM in the past but I like mod organizer better and the fact that it keeps your mods in a separate folder.

Apparently this needs to be explained to you since you're too retarded. A single egg on it's own is fine, but you can add sauces, cheeses, and other things to the dish.

Mods are free content that can add more fun and experience to the main game. Vanilla New Vegas is still a great game and playable, but why would you deny yourself hundreds of hours of extra content?

>A single egg on its own is fine
If it was you'd be able to eat it by itself, even without the extras, no?

He just said that New Vegas is fine on its own, user. Read his post.

So, modding New Vegas is akin to dumping hot sauce onto a bland egg dish that was prepared by an incompetent cook. There's a more apt analogy.

vanilla new vegas is fine but considering how much modding improves the game and often patches stuff that was looked over due to bethesda niggagery why would you not play WITH mods?

Because I'd rather not play it at all. I already beat it once and had my fill.

fair enough

I chortled

These are the two sexiest planes in war thunder.

Diablo 2 with PlugY and Konkey Dong mods.
Just finished completing the game on Softcore Hell /players 8 as Hammerdin.
Dreamkiller and Plohish are big bro's chars.

time to stop posting

Private server never ever again.

Sorry, I should know better than to have fun

Okay, and? I'm sure a lot of faggots have "fun" having anal sex, as well. Doesn't make your brand of fun justified in any way.

Are you having a bad day, user? Do you want to talk about it?

go back

if by fun you mean you can only enjoy a game by injecting it with characters of another franchise, that makes you a faggot

you're no different than brownies making horse personnas and horse mods for every fucking media

You fellas sound awfully concerned with how I played a singleplayer game. Are you sure you guys are alright?
Polite sage for off-topic

don't bring that "hurr durr it's single player"
it was you the one who brought that image to light, so of course people are gonna react to it and call you a faggot for it

but let me stay on topic, how's subnautica's final release? tried it like half a year ago
have they expanded on the comfy aspects or have they only focused on "muh story"?

That's your right, I'm just curious as to why one would get so angry over it. Seems like a waste of effort.

It's not too different from before, mostly it's just the story shit. Base building is still pretty comfy, and the new areas are actually functional so if dangerous building is your deal then it's good. The upside of the story is that it offers a bit more guidance and places to go to get base modules faster than before, if you're starting fresh. Still seems buggy to me, though. At least I've run into a fair share that were in the pre-release.

I just got some chat logs here and there of silly stuff in either mmos or wargays. If it's not chatlogs then it's lewds of other players' waifus I take so that a couple years down the road I can post those pics to them in a pm.

I have a few. I mostly just have people dicking around rather than just text, besides all the server logs I saved.
wait what

More of the former

I do have plenty of the legendary drunkposter for lack of a better word for this truely enlightened being from last weekend's Xonotic gamenight though

Forgot to say the second game is Deer Hunter 2005

Anyone who I've been in a guild with, I have pictures of their character's panties. Then there was this time a >girl was in the guild and she would just continuously send me lewds of >her ranger which eventually turned into real pics of >her. Later we all found out the GM was orbiting >her and that's why he was getting pissy with some people.

Not that guy by holy shit yes; the friendly AI in SWAT3 in monumentally better than the retard crew you get in SWAT4.

Secondlife BEST Midgar

What game?

Got a new hammer,it's pretty nice.

These fucking armor safes are garbage though

besides that thoguh pretty fucking good screenshots,i even like the undertale shit

I can't help it, they're too perfect together.
Thanks, user.

Looked it up, It's called Mystic Guardian : Old School Action RPG. It's a mobile game

while that is absolutely true, as a player since apr 2012 beta I have to make sure other anons know that, again, while the above posters are completely correct, a player who joins now will have access to approximately 1/1000 (not exaggeration) of the possible options and will have to spend hours grinding in-game cash to get them because not even whaling can get you some of the coolest stuff, it's only available from other players who whaled to get it when it was new

bonus mofupic that don't fit into my post

FFXV demo game out and it has ansel

Can't get decent shots though because of shit DoF

Excuse me what the fuck is going on in that first image.

there is no texture on the inside of her body so you just see straight though her if the camera clips into her. same thing happens to a ton of objects in games if you use no clip to walk out of a level. textures are only needed for what the player is meant to see.

Would have hoped they'd model the nips at least.

read it again nigger