Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition

This is game still fighting its way out of paid beta?
Sakura is kawaii but will that be enough to save the game?

Other urls found in this thread:

gamestorrent.co/street-fighter-v-arcade-edition-codex.html
fightersgeneration.com/characters4/juri.html
youtu.be/PB_cc6zCrO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HaBOOBken

yes
no

this is annoyin'

Play SF4 or SFZero/Alpha

Nostalgic Boner incoming.

5th one Inuyasha?

I thought that too, but her scarf isn't yellow.

Re-install the game, mess around, win a few games in a row, it's still medium punch the game. Delete.

Literally no reason to play this over sf4 (or any other better sf game) except menat or whatever she's called

If this isn't your waifu's dream, how can she even compete?

Shouken

Could it be 5th Sailor Jupiter? I know the color patter is the same, but maybe not the design…

The game was a failure from the start. That is reason enough to never let it be salvaged. Why give second chances to developers that failed at something that was guaranteed to success?
Let them burn and take away their IPs.

He always reminds me of the blob that played E.Honda in the 90s Street Fighter movie.

Never fall for marketing ploys.
Sakura and Sagat should have been in the game from the begining. Never give money to Crapcom.

Buy second hand so no extra money goes to Capcom.

I'll wait to see the rumored Breath of Fire and Darkstalkers skins. No reason to buy before that. Barely a reason to buy if they are good and get put in, but I made a promise that the next Capcom game I'd buy will either have Breath of Fire or Darkstalkers characters (not MVC) back in 06. Feels wrong not to give them money the one time they actually give me what I want.

by the time it price drops I'll probably hear how AE is a shitshow too and lose interest so this is a wise course of action

game's actually much better

still will take another 2 years for it to be as good as even super SF4, but it's OK now

No it isn't. The UI is worse than what it was, and the balance just keeps getting worse. Capcom didn't fix shit.

I honestly think the new content in SFV has been pretty good, and they have definitely been improving, but the core game is just not good, so it doesn't matter. I really like all of the new characters, but if I don't like the game itself, I don't want to play as them. The balance changes they make also make zero fucking sense.
Also I don't know why everyone is complaining about the new UI, I think it looks sleek.

How the hell do you fuck up the UI in a fighting game? It's just a few bars, a timer and a select screen.

No deal, Howie.

It's bright gold as fuck, and proves how fucking ugly the models are. You call the following improvements!?

They didn't fix any of the game's core problems. Buttons suck, walk speeds suck, crush counters are still a mess, half of the cast might as well not exist, Ken's still fucking ugly, the netcode is bad, the new animations generally look terrible. The only good things to come out of this game are Arturo Sanchez getting bullycided on live TV by bored Japanese guys and Menat.

Yes, team battle is an improvement over no team battle, but it is super bullshit. Also I thought it was offline only? Either way it's shit.
Also, does it have more microtransactions? Everything with microtransactions still seems to be the same (shitty, but it's not worse).
But when I said new content, I meant actually new content, like characters, game modes, the v-triggers, etc. The balance changes are shit, the game running worse is incredibly weird, etc. I'm not defending that stuff.

I seriously do not see why Gold = Bad, though. All of CvS2's menus were fucking bright yellow.

3D Sakura will always be inferior to the 2D Sakura. I'm not even memeing with that statement. 3D Sakura is just straight up ugly.

Does every street fighter game have shit mechanics or something?

Balance doesn't matter in fighting games as long as the game is actually fun or it's a seriously extreme case of a character being 100% useless or 100% broken
Nothing wrong with CCs
I don't like Alpha 3 so I can't defend it.
Parrying is great, people just get butthurt 'cus m-m-muh fundamentals. SF3 has its own fundamentals, get over it. Yun is fine except for how absurd the geneijin is
SFIV did not invent 1 frame links and nothing is wrong with them. SFIV's abundance of defensive moves and option selects did make it shit at non-casual level, unless you enjoy playing street fighter like it's the yugioh anime.
Crush counters are fine on paper, but the way combos work in SFV makes them boring, plus they have the weird "you can crush counter an upper cut move even if it's not invincible" thing.

Nope, all online all the time. It's just stupid.

You need to spend $10 to change your name in SFV. That's right, they added another microtransaction which allowed you to change your name in a fucking game people paid $60 for. Oh yea, they added the option to buy all the new character's colors. They spent more time on mtxs and EEESPORZ than making fixing anything.

nigga yun at least requires fucking skill, yang is the scrublord that came with SF3

Yang was only good if you played against people who sucked. Chun-Li dominated the entire fucking cast with Ken being her only rival.

I still can't believe her crouching hard kick exists

jesus wept.

He's crying how Rashid and Laura got more buffs while Capcom buffed Chun and Nash. He expected Capcom to make more microtransactions and make Alex, Juri, Ryu, Menat, and FANG worse.

The gameplay is still as sterile as it was at launch, they managed to make offline play have framerate problems and the only decent feature Team mode is online only.
Don't be a fucking retard and pay for a bad game just because it has two characters you like; just look how poorly they treated every other character in the game.
Just go play any other game in the series with sakura and sagat if you want to play as them again

he gets paid to shill it

What? Is medium punch OP or something?

Also they fucked up Sakuras face for one of her alternate costumes. Its like she got Korean jaw surgery.

But I want SFV so I can play Alex even though he looks ugly as shit and has a shittier voice actor

Alex plays like complete trash and barely anything like 3rd strike. Even TvC Alex was more faithful.

just get the torrent first, it has a proper arcade mode now so you can play all the characters without having to use them in shitty survival mode.

gamestorrent.co/street-fighter-v-arcade-edition-codex.html

Alex's knees look back to front too, his squatting animation looks awful as well.

But dudes it's newer and has a larger player base that means it's gooderer

No it doesn't. There is only 3 difficulties.
They couldn't even get arcade mode right.

Shoryu-can't!

really? I thought they had one with like 100s of endings.

Yeah, I heard that each character had an ending for each arcade route, which I assume is like a paragraph of text per ending and maybe an image.

One thing that really annoys me with sfv is the low res background textures, everything looks so washed out. SF4 never had that problem.

Yep. Also using remixs of old SF theme for nostalgia even if gameplay is still SFV.

That's the difference between using a proper company (DIMPS) and letting current day Capcom develop the game.

What's the deal with that G guy anyway?

Make a new retarded fighting game general thread niggers. The old one died and I don't have the OP pasta

some are saying he has a connection to Q which makes sense considering his single letter name.

Anyone gonna tell me what that fucking G stands for?

no

Sakura in SFV~ Need for Breed
*sigh*

gay

They made Alex worse with each update. He really is unplayable.

Seriously, those vs screens in Arcade mode just look fucking ugly no matter what kind of UI is in the game.

Garbage like SFV

Sakura Boin

SFV mod?

Who is this unfunny retard, does he even know about comedic timing? Dragged way to long to get to the punch line

RWBY fans really are scum of the Earth. I would rather have eternal seasons of Studio Trigger shit if it meant wiping RWBY from existence.

They fucked up Sakura's face period. And every other face.

Did AE change SFV for the better?

The gameplay is still as terrible as it was at launch just with a tiny bit more variety of terrible and the single player content is lackluster/has been done better in tons of games

I remember people saying SFV wasn't gonna have this shit. I never believed them.
Chun-li is the hottest and i want to impregnate her.

that's where you're wrong kiddo

Disgusting plastic; SF4 Juri beats post-boobjob SFV Juri.

*raises paw*

Uhm excuse me, Juri is a garbage slut.

Even if ironic, your opinion is discarded.

Every character got bigger tiddies, dont know what you're on about.

Nothing can save this pile of shit

link

3s's problem is exclusively character balance (ken, chun li, and yun) related. if these 3 dudes didn't exist or were balanced, it'd literally be the best competitive fighting game of all time

Still shit, it's medium punch the game.
Just wait a few days for Dragonball Fighter Z

Sakura's always been flat, why does she suddenly have D-cups now?

Thats one of the worst things, you just need to do a crush counter into v-trigger into super and you've won.

as opposed to cr.mk/cl.mk - SA the game? (3s)

Sakuras face looks different in every costume, its really weird.

Her tits size looks too.

I noticed on the character select screen that her chin gets thinner/pointier for her story and battle costumes

I surely hope this isn't your screenshot.

Sakura's growing up.. not like Juri still wanting to get into Chunner's pants

"It's not like I want to have a baby now…"

Th real problem with SFV is Capcom's lack of in-house development team. It seems that almost everything in the game was outsourced. That's why Alex and Ken look like shit with banana hair while other characters look good. That's why some of the soundtrack has shitty lyrics and the rest doesn't. That's why it took them two years to fix the fucking rematch on offline play. The whole netcode was done by ONE guy and I don't even want to know who's doing the balancing.
And don't get me started on the fight money changes, that's some gold standard jewing.

The character balancing was pretty trash, but most of the universal changes were good.
V-trigger scaling means less characters that fuck your shit up when they get v-trigger, so fights last longer.
No more jab anti-airs is also great, best case scenario is a trade that's not in favor of the player that's trying to anti-air with jabs.
But buffing laura and rashid while keeping the low tiers the same or nerfing them was complete bullshit.

Wanting fights to last longer? But mah Super Turbo…

ST usually has 3 matches these days because of how quick the rounds finish.

Did they change the art from the trash they had before? it looks different.

What is the deal with Juri and Chun anyway. Juri's win quote against Chun is something like "If you wan't me to like you try being more submissive"
Makes it sound like Chun is trying to get into Juri's pants. Has Chun just joined the Superhero liking evil chick trope club?

It's a fan-edit of the Sakura story mode in OP specificially the screenshot when Sak says ".. I'm not wanting a kid right now". Ryu and Sak are replaced by Chun and Juri; text says "".. I'm not wanting a kid right now" in jap.

In SF4, Viper was set up as Chun's rival but it didn't click. However Juri did click as the anti-Chun… afaik Juri is the one playing the evil dyke card.

monster hunter costumes coming

It's like pottery.

Juri likes beating up women with bigger tits than her to assert her dominance.

fightersgeneration.com/characters4/juri.html
Juri is a spy working for S.I.N., her codename is 'Spider'. She is belligerent and provocative, and likes to taunt and make fun of her opponents. With no regard to honor, money, or society's rules, she only cares about events and affairs she herself find interesting (basically, she's dangerous and anti-social).

Does SFV fix any characters or animations?

Yang is good in an honest way, he has no real game breaking advantages like Yun or Chun have

Chun also has an almost 5-5 matchup with Dudley.

Low forward is the real problem move that makes her ridiculous.

No_

Juri-zilla is superior..
youtu.be/PB_cc6zCrO4

I don't get this love for Sagat. Isn't he just another shota who's just too tall and can hadoken either standing or crouching?

He's cool

He's the first endboss of SF.

That was never made apparent. She's even listed as an "ex -S.I.N. member" in SFV. Seems like whoever wrote this page just watched her SFIV anime special and used a Wikipedia plot synopsis of SFIV to fill in the blanks.

test