Ha, nothing personal, kid.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/21365423
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also whats so important about this patch?
Why should I care?
Will the faggots from shit up this thread with their bitching?

These are the questions everyone is asking

>Will the faggots from shit up this thread with their bitching?
That's a given.

significant changes to the leveling experience
you shouldn't
fags will be fags

From what I read the patch makes it more vanilla like, everything is buffed, ur character is a shit, and heirlooms are garbage now. I havent played since BC, I just see all the reactions and its pretty pleasant.

I just checked and
WHELP that's fucking shit

No they changed it so the zones scale with you. Nothing matters anymore since you can basically get gear that scales with you. it's basically going to invalidate a lot of tiers now.

Oh god why.

level scaling is a minor issue and it stops at certain points, you should instead be more upset about gear scaling even though it only happens at max level and only in certain areas in the world, not dungeons or raids

I imagine most fags here haven't played since BC or Wrath or at all

I dobut that because the wording makes it seem like you'll be able to wander where you want and level won't matter

Every zone in Kalimdor, Eastern Kingdoms, Outland, Northrend, Pandaria, and Draenor now use the level scaling system introduced in Legion. This new scaling system greatly increases the amount of options you have when deciding where to quest and when to move on to the next zone.

I stopped when they gave The Horde elves. For obvious reasons, of course.

there's still a minimum level required for zones, and classic areas stop at 60, outland/northrend stop at 80 and cataclysm/panda stuff stops at 90.

At least classic will let me purge elves again. It was funny watching the classic forums. People bitching about no Belves on horde

worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/21365423

Does NOT say that anywhere

come on mate I cant edit a pic in paint too

Eh, it broke my immersion as stupid as that fucking sounds, same with the horde getting paladins. It made no fucking sense.

No I agree. It makes no fucking sense, Belves could have been a neutral faction like goblins with Quel'Thalas being a new zone split in half. The parts closer to the starting area for Belves could provide new leveling experiences for players and the area closer to the plaguelands for the higher levels.

Stupid nigger

I'm sorry I didn't see a shitty watermark in the far corner when the main fucking example is smack dab in the middle nigger.

Also

as valid as wikipedia :^)

Dumb negroid

I'm just saying. There's no mention of it on the official site. Something that big should have been mentioned or linked to on their site. I nor anyone else shouldn't have to fucking go offsite for more info on it. Wouldn't you agree?

No, you were just saying "where's your source user?" when the source was in the image, you ignorant negro. Stop deflecting.

I asked for it because I didn't see the fucking watermark. God forbid you fucking mongoloid

You are one dumb fucking nigger deflecting from time to time, want me to link you to some eceleb dyke with pink hair cheering at this shit even though the modern WoW's zones are still barren like her womb.

I'm not deflecting. I'm stating what fucking happened.

If you don't wanna get called out for being a stupid nigger, stop calling out other people, you brain dead shitskin.

They made it slower to level and a bunch of redditors are pissed off. I thought they wanted the Vanillaâ„¢ experience? :^)

because it would be a vanilla like leveling rate with nuWoW's 100+ levels and talent system that means dozens of dead levels where you get nothing new or interesting.

Sounds dull as fuck.

Honestly why

Or the fact that my thread is straight up garbage template and its still up.

You still level up very quickly so I don't see the point.

you're a bit of a dumb fuck to even ask for citations on a source that you requested. just use a search engine/reverse search at that point. asking for source has become like an excuse for spoonfeeding at this point.

user, it now takes 10%-30% longer (reports are differing) to level up than it did before.

Adding shitloads of health is literally one of the laziest things they could've done. Leveling is still stupid easy, now it's just more boring.

Guess Blizz really wants to push them $60 character boosts.

I guess the snowflakes bitched enough to get Blizzard to believe that involuntary actions (read: non-consenting actions) caused by other characters is virtual rape.
I wonder if they still ban people for using the Rainbow Generator on mobs while shouting FAAAAAABULOUS!

Just..

Because addicts still exist.

I know there`s a bunch of vanilla fags server hopping niggers that still play retail, for shame. Remake this thread when official vanilla comes out

To be fair world PvP is more or less dead. everyone now has a counter for everything and no class is really unique.

It's now just gonna be BGs and shit like garrisons. Everything is a sanctioned instanced area

The Legendaries are easier to obtain and its less rng
the epilogue of Legion's story.
leveling got changed. Everything is fixed, so you can level wherever you want.

how is this bad? leveling is closer to vanilla in difficulty with the mobs being buffed in health and damage
Furthermore the flexibiltiy to go wherever the fuck you want allows more freedom to level where you please instead of a cookie-cutter route for fastest XP.

because it nukes a big sense of progression. I want to go back to old zones and see the level 1 mobs running around and remembering when I had to take one at a time or get fucked up. BY having shit scale you've ruined a sense of progression even if there are caps to the level per zone.

What you have to say has merit, but the difference between WoW and other actual single player RPG's that use level scaling is that WoW is more focused on endgame gear progression than level. Leveling is more of a hurdle in the grand scheme of things.

What difference is there between killing a level 20 enemy in one hit and a level 60 or 80 or 90 enemy in one hit? I don't think you understand just how powerful you can get relative to old content in this game.

Thanks Tigole

Also because gear aside it's seeing those creatures, maybe elite mobs that you had to find groups for back then now falling with ease even if you aren't in all that great gear.

But now almost everything has scaling and the stat system is honestly a pale shadow of the one in vanilla.

Daily reminder that Kronos III is releasing on March 31th.

Also to not play with the 8ch guild because it just devolves into drama faggotry

Correction, not to play with Iron Guard faggots who ruined the Infinity guild.

8ch guilds won't raid and I will try to raid in order to get gear so I can pvp. Resto shammy hopefully won't have a problem and then slowly but surely I'll transition into ele for pvp.

No just don't play with anyone period. because it will always lead back to the faggotry from goycord.

This is a good idea. even if we're spread across normalfag guilds for raiding we can still keep in touch and band together for shit like wPvP