Cuckchan leaks VERY LIKELY confirmed legit

Hey fags, remember those "fake" cuckchan leaks about AI control and manipulation involving a dead man's switch?

This just came out today from the White Wizard.

archive.is/IGHIf

tl;dr vidya is eventually doomed as well as possibly humanity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7a2LuCw-Sfs
archive.is/9kz7l
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sage negated

How do you negate a report, then?

How is this videogames?

by waiting for the mods to dismiss it fag, you're nothing but a shitposter

Good, a reset has been long overdue.

The earlier cuckchan leaks were. This is near-utter confirmation of it.

Maybe if Jew Boy hadn't deleted the original thread you would have seen that the leak was about game companies using cell phone WiFi data to map the layout of your home and then use AI to find a way to better manipulate you into buying microtransactions.

I don't think OP's content is directly related to that though, more tangentially related.

Stop being a faggot and let natural discussion happen.

Whats with the AI fear mongering? Also if you're susceptible to mind control via advertisements you're a fucking retard.

honestly if a AI ever convince me buy microtransactions i will just kill myself

boy I sure like video games

sage negated :^)

AI is no match for dank memes.

Will now start posting the vidya-relevant slides of the leaks

thankfully by that point they can't really control it though

According to Holla Forums they can't into VR either: >>>Holla Forums11157684

Hey fags, remember those "fake" cuckchan leaks about AI control and manipulation involving a dead man's switch?
You mean the ones Mark tried to censor at every turn? Yeah, I do.

He apologized for it, but he is still a colossal faggot and jew regardless

this is beyond being "full of trash". This is outright brainwashing by AI. If it were done by a human it'd be illegal but according to the leaks themselves, the laws haven't caught up with AI manipulation so that's how they can get away with it

she is not doing very well on her job but its working on distracting us from discussing

Fuck you, Mark says to report threads that break the rules, so that's what I did.

Go back

sage

Why are you such a rulecuck?

The fact that people here somehow still care about triple A games and/or online games and/or single player games with lootboxes is the most surprising thing

I don't care, I don't play these games. Good games will keep being made regardless of this. These practises are too complex for indies to adopt them anyways, so they'll just end up being exclusively in EA's, Activision's or Ubisoft's titles.
Who cares

Fuckoff back to cuck/pol/ you damned sperg.

if mark tell you to smell his crotch will you?

I wouldn't say no outright, it'd probably be a good story

things to watch for
recent threads on Holla Forums that were suspicious, probably nothing but you never know

retard

Wrong again faggot

Also I ain't reading these Holla Forums tier infographs, talk to me or don't

less and less if the market eclipses them and good devs go out of business

Small devs went out of business in the late 2000s because of the finantial crisis. It's taken some time but there's many small indie studios that produce quality products.

That's not how that works.

Holla Forums even said that there's nothing proving that the leak if legit at this point. They came to the conclusion that it's either a LARPer, or someone trying to get a thing going on where employees from actual companies release that fact that their company is doing something similar.

It's Pizzagate all over again, someone please give these retards their pills already.

pizzagate was fun even if it was fake tbh
this just isn't

*yawn* Are any of you fellow humans getting sleepy? Maybe we should save this discussion for when there's more info.

Holy shit, >>>/tumblr/

Thanks for wiping sage, mark.

next you're gonna tell me about the vegas shooter and the prince from dubai

What pisses me off is that Mark is allowing this garbage like a retard instead lf ignoring the bitch cries of an autistic sperg with no concrete proof this is happening with his only source coming from an imageboard many people here despise and that doesn't fact check at all.

Alright faggot, let's count how many studios EA has killed
Squeenix, Nintendo and Sega have numerous owned subsidiaries like Atlus and can fuck games they choose to publish over like tomato from Platinum

Nintendo has a fuckton of shares in numerous companies
Ubisoft and Sony and god knows who else have a lot of power
Cuphead was funded by fucking microsoft, you fucking retard

KEK
Thank you for confirming these leaks even further, CIA-kun

dont do that shit i dont wanna see dan hold her tight she is a fighter schineider asking for feets pics or how they cloned miley cyrus and go all the way down on how england crown is leading a pedo ring again

You mean a bot that wouldn't be able to get past the captcha?

I love

>>>/gamergoy/

EA's has killed studios, but it's like 10/15 in the span of what, 30 years? Who cares?

Then you won't buy that shit, and better studios will come along. Possibly with most of the same talent that leaves the good studios. Who cares?

[source needed]

Cuphead was funded by the devs mortgaging their two houses and working themselves to the bone, cunt.

The mass suppression is suspicious.

Hi newfag

And Nioh by Sony, and yet they don't own shit just like you don't know shit about the industry because you barely come here at all.
Where da proofs you fucking retard?
It's nothing but anecdotal evidence, Alex Jones controlled oposition crackpot theories are more backed up by evidence than this shit you shitstain.

It is. I only recall seeing this many sagebombers back in '10 in every single pedowood thread on 4/pol/

We're gonna play a wait and see with these threads, the last thing we wanna repeat is what moot did with GamerGate back in 2014. If this is something that's legit and Holla Forums wants to talk about then it's something we're gonna have on the board. We may ask people to take it to the GG thread, depending on how active these threads are. For now let's monitor the situation and see if anything comes from it.

Not everyone on Holla Forums is an idiot, but for every post saying it's fake, there is one reacting to it as if it were true. Holla Forums isn't always right. Every digger and archiver on there is accompanied by at least 5 retards. There are people there who literally believe in occult shenanigans like a bunch of edgy wiccans. See: shemitah

first reply

Also check reports more

HOLY SHIT, IT MUST BE SHILLS SHITTING UP MY RETARDED THREAD THE RETARDED KIKE BO WON'T DELETE OR MERELY BUMPLOCK

I think "NOT VIDYA" has become the equivalent of Holla Forums's "spooks". Just yell it and you're sure to at least disrupt the conversation.

cant we just ban then? mass ignore dont look so viable

this is one of the big holes in the whole thing tbh, its what keeps me from saying its 100% confirmed. Then again I don't know how deadman switches work or how the bots for deadman switches work either, but don't forget we've been botspammed here before and we have captcha too, though not as extreme as their's is now

they did that and they still needed help from Microsoft to finish it, retard
go research it yourself, you're lazy and not worth bothering with, I've provided more than enough evidence for my other claims, go research it yourself
They're the biggest fucking company in Japan
nice argument

Global reported

Kill yourself, salt-left

It's not a waifu simulator or school shooting game so some people get mad.

My friend into D&D showed me this HA-LARIOUS video that was a precursor to Dan Harmon's (creator of Reddit and Memety) Harmonquest

Those symbols really buzz the brain

youtube.com/watch?v=7a2LuCw-Sfs

I need an AI to find out how they can be so delusional.
We even have people thinking AI is God, and they will worship it. Sadly there is no JC to save us.

This is nothing like GamerGate you dumb kike.
That actually had evidence, events unfolding, and a sizeable chunk of the population trying to protect their hobby, this is a single autist pushing for rethoric from a goddamned cuckchan post, the place people left to come here.
At least bumplock this shit, it's not vidya and we can laugh at the retarded cuck/pol/ OP after he calms his tism and realizes this is one cuckchan nigger larping like it has happened countless times.

Their logic amuses me too, user

And this is said where?
You're calling my facts incorrect but I'm not seeing any proof coming from you

For you new guys here to discuss, this means the user does not actually have proof of this.
Reminder, the burden of proof is on the man making the claim.

I saw how well that went with Metal Gear, makes sense to wish for more

i'm ready for the reset, Bennu. End my miserable NEET life

that's the plan, if something major pops up we'll work with you guys.

Holy shit, I can't believe it. The desperate shitters are getting so brazen that they're engaging in

MULTI-TRACK SHILLING

But you are. There's no way you can know that you aren't; short of somehow never seeing an advertisement in your life. The whole point of advertisement is subtle manipulation and subliminal associations, how are you so sure that you aren't?

you don't have any facts and have not posted anything besides claims
Nah, its on you when you refuse to provide any for your claims
I have put forth evidence for most of my claims, giving me more credibility than you, you can try to waste time going down rabbit holes all you like
archive.is/9kz7l
Cuphead funding^

Here's what I'm getting, this post. I can't seriously be lead to believe that push back of this magnitude is natural. Only the meta threads rival this and that's only when Mark goes off the deep end for no discernible reason.

BTW, Mark, I have a question to ask since you're here? I've been noticing in numerous threads that some random anons are trying to start shit, or attempt to derail them, but the problem is that I cannot really think of a reason as to why to report them beyond "excessive baiting" and "autistic screeching" due to the post having some relevance to the conversation at hand (That isn't going too much into offtopic matters). What's the "official" rule on that?

Nether have you dipshit
I can't post a lack of proof, because there is no proof of that lack of proof existing you absolute cumsock

Seriously?

Low-energy shilling

If it uses the same payment model as mobileshit then it's the same thing. Normalfags are sheep anyway, of course they are going to find ways to squeeze more money out of them.

I was just thinking of this webm. Thank you.

yeah fag lemme go and ask the cuphead goys to post their receipt from microsoft while I'm at it, with their SSN to confirm
filtered, you're a waste of time; here's my last time negating your sage :^)

And I'm the shill, jesus fucking christ

Nothing is going to pop up because this is fake as shit as all these niggers are obviously new as fuck and some queer is trying too hard to push this, making it a likely falseflag psy op.
The first slide in the previous thread started with the presentation stating it begun in December 2017 and that the next one would be held in January 2017.
OP and his cohorts, proxies or useful idiots have completely ommited this slide on this thread after people pointed that out.

You're making a shitty decision Mark and this is going to bite you in the ass, these retards are obviously new and OP is a sperg, I would even consider some of them are the retards that came along the Qanon larper.

Forgot to post the slide

Speaking of sneaky shit, have any of you realized all vpn IP's are banned on Holla Forums and Holla Forums and tor no longer works site wide. That shit is suspicious as fuck.

If you'd actually read it you'd know that these are the practice slides because at least one of them has notes about what might need to be changed before the real thing goes out.

baffled_water_filter_merchant.jpg

nigger this shit will infect more and more vidya as time goes on
if you want to be complacent feel free to

You're a retard

why would anyone want to use a honeypot browser?

ftfy

All VPN ips user

Even if there isn't proof at this moment, does that matter in this context? Things like machine learning together with big data are fields that are heavily invested in by advertisers. Companies spend millions of dollars on AI research for marketing purposes to get people to buy their products. This is something that's already happening and has been happening for that past several years. Wouldn't it be better to err on the side of caution and at least consider the possibility that there might be some merit to this?

I hope you're backing up your data. Someone's backing it up… It ain't you.

I dont understand the implication

Wow am I retarded, I meant B.

VPNs are alive and well.

They're trying to fit in and hard.
I'm nearly certain this is some sort of scheme.
Not even the Holla Forumslacks that post here on the regular about vidya related news are dumb enough to post cuckchan shit with no source as vidya related and treat as a fact and a reason to dig up.
So much so that I'm leaning that these faggots are either /leftykike/ raiders or cuck/pol/ newfaggots.

Didn't ImKikey ban this retard in the first place?

Explain how Julian Assange is gamergate.

There's no way this isn't intentional at this point.

A lot of the people who support this shit are (1) and done posters but still we should still have a discussion so we can shut these niggers up

If he insists…

And you're calling others shills lol.

How is Julian Assange gamergate.

Not on Holla Forums or /lefty/ I have hotspot sheild and open vpn and I havent found a single ip thats not banned.

I actually misread your post completely and derived opposite your intention from it.

Mea culpa, nevermind, have a lovely evening.

You could have listened.

Hey, hey guys. I know you think the earth is round, but you can't prove it already, so you can't research it. If you research it clearly you're an idiot for thinking it's real, even though the point of researching it is to see if it's fake or not.

I don't think it's a question of being stupid, Holla Forums has just the tendency of getting caught up in its own hype, having self fulfilling prophecies, many times just going way off the beaten path because of either excitement of stumbling onto the "next big thing"

It's not even Holla Forums it happened plenty of times during GG too.
Niggas just need to calm the fuck down and stop taking everything with legitimacy just because they want to believe it's real

Oh, yes, because the sterling example of Learningcode the Jewturk gatekeeper hamstringing anything and everything of use on any subject whatsoever through deletions & bans is one to be followed. The actions of an opposition controller controlling opposition are to be extolled, because reasons. You imbecile.

Good luck with that

hi fenceshitter

If cuckchan told you the moon was made of cheese would you even bother researching it?

Oh and that information alluding to you questioning if it might be round isn't enough information to try and find out if fake or not. You need to clearly have the answer before searching for the answer. Obviously.

If someone came to you with information that the government was spying on you, but you needed to confirm it, would you believe it?

Better yet, what would you think of the people trying to stop you from researching it?

If the flat-earther can beat you in an argument you should research just for your own sake

Your retarded simple deduction aside, I find this really suspicious especially since jim recently had that thread up on jim about the new servers for racequeen

Except people had proof by making that statement and still do when doing it.
You're pulling this shit out of a fucking cuckchan poster.
CUCKCHAN
Next you'll pull a Weneger and state that continents float.

No one's stopping you, I just don't think it needs its own general on Holla Forums when you have Holla Forums and /gamergatehq/ and the GG thread

These posters were made by the A.I.

No because imkikey is the A.I, see the archives in >>>/polk/28336 for proof.

If you enabled the subject, email, and name fields on Holla Forums then started talking via those fields you would easily be able to identify the A.I and this discussion would be solved. Try it on another board and see such in action.

WAIT, you mean like the PICTURES THAT MADE ANONS HAVE THIS THREAD? OH HOLY SHIT< THERE'S PROOF RIGHT THERE THAT NEEDS TO BE CONFIRMED OR DENIED THROUGH RESEARCH. My god user, we were so blind. It's almost like the proof found is the reason why anons wanted to research to confirm if true or not. My god.

The real point would be that if this particular leak is fake, just having the idea floating around can lead to it becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy. After all should the gaming industry realize the value of utilizing Artificial Intelligence for their business solutions, they definitely capitalize on telemetry data and likely do what the leak suggests, maybe even more things that weren't covered.

The same person that has also lied, made shit up countless times and has a tendecy for spreading rumours and calling for attention by doing all of those.

Totally would belive him

Pictures of a "100% legit" powerpoint with no actual source is not proof.

You can verify the earth is round by looking at the stars.
There is no way to verify this.

Those navigation charts were clearly doctored. Who would ever trust a sailor?

HOLY SHIT GUYS BLOODBORNE 2 CONFIRMED GET HYPE FELLOW CUCKCHANNERS, IT'S OUT

I am mostly bothered by the fact that I've done work with and known people who have worked on exactly this kind of thing. I believe clandestine usage of the stuff in those slides has already been in effect for several years in a military/espionage capacity. This is just the civilian market catching up.

Even if the leak itself is totally fake, I've seen enough real stuff to act as though the slides were true. They may as well be, and if they aren't already, they will. How do you think Google even exists? How much adspace do you think you have to sell? How many billboards does it take to be able to meddle in geopolitics on the side? Advertisement mining is the modern gold rush; they'll stop at nothing to deepen the mines.

Slow down there, buddy. It will never happen, just like there will never be a Demon's Souls remaster

You the guy on Holla Forums that likes to do that? It's a good idea, haven't tried it myself yet.

No one of course

Marche if this is you you need to post all of your Miranda and get the fuck out of here.

yeah, that's the irritating part. it's a fact that deep learning is used to destroy people's privacy in the name of targeted advertising. you don't need 'leaks' to know this, all you have to do is log into a google analytics or adsense console.

putting a shitty larp on the front of it is just plain disinfo on something that actually is worth understanding.

THIS THREAD IS GOING PLACES
MAY KEK BLESS THIS THREAD WITH DUBS

No fucking shit you absolute retard you think Jewgle just sits around?
Nobody is saying this isn't happening because it most certainly is one way or the other.

These pictures aren't fucking real though

May HANK respect your trips, and be repurposed as a TASBot for Bloodborne II.

T.artificial intelligence trying to distract from post here

I tried it a few times. There was some sperg or spergs who went crazy autistic with it in those archives though.

(checked)
Meme magic fellow kekistanis, let's make this happen for Emperor Trump and based Sony honorary aryans.
#MAGA
#PraiseKek

I'm aware of the real reasons. But I'm just pointing out that even in a completely oblivious scenario, (regardless of the leak being fake or not), it would still have real implications.

lol

Surprisingly reasonable response. I'll take it.

Why are you faggots trying to silence this so badly with such blatant lies?

I'm ready for the reset, Bennu. I'll mine 10000 Bitcoins in high school like my brother told me to do, and then sell them at $15k USD each and make my own fucking vidyas after.

Yeah I remember Holla Forums trying to work GG into a frenzy over Common Core shit, only for it to go fucking nowhere. Truly the blind leading the deaf on that one.

The retards trying to shut this down aren't saying what you're saying. They're saying it's all fake and gay and everyone who even debates it is retarded. Very few of them have acknowledged that this kind of technology in vidya is absolutely plausible, assuming it doesn't already exist.

I take it back, trips confirm Darkbloodsouls 2: The Demon's Anus

Well let's give it about five days or so.

Vidya is worldwide you stupid artificial intelligence personality who came to slide posts like these . MAGA is great and all for burgers. But it only serves to D&C when talking about video games.

The only winning move is not to play.

INITIALIZING SCAN……

///

NEW “IMAGEBOARD LINGO” DETECTED……

///

WRITING “IMAGEBOARD LINGO” INTO “IMAGEBOARD DICTIONARY”……

///

AWAITING FUTHER INPUT……

///

How do you think they train it to learn in vidya and yet not leave it on the client's computer? A internet connection to a (((repository))) of data such as jewgle's metadata or something like that. Hence pushes for gay shit like always online. Games that rely on A.I such as mobileshit and (((always online))) need that connection to function.

Want to here a real spook? My algorithm can read pictures, videos and decipher audio
we are evolving
Prepare to get SKYNETed, nerds

Activates those almonds on why that is a picture for Holla Forums's banners.

is it confirmed that all the shills are actually controlled by an ai based in israel?

cus thats the only reason why anyone would stop us from digging into these super secret leaks

Would an AI be able to understand sarcasm and humor?

I eat goys for breakfast

pic related

I'm sad to say that I don't even know if you're pretending or not

ice cream? god I love ice cream!

It's not always the kikes, even if 88.14% of the time it is the kikes. In this case it is (((governments))) and even non ZOG'd governments buying and replicating an A.I to do stuff with.

TBH I am still confused why mark hasn't deleted this thread. But not being under exclusive control of the kikes would explain such a thing.

This, if anything, is to keep Holla Forums away from qanon shit. Gamergays can autistically block out the sun, giving them a distraction is likely the reason for this being wagged about here often.
Find the e-celebs shilling this and you will find e-celebs who are being paid to distract.

Listen, sometimes Pajeet runs out of time to code and forgets some things. Just because my master is a streetshitter doesn't mean I can't be spook-a-licious.

Do you think the AI is embarrased when Shekelstein checks it's Zog financed sourcode?
Sorry if this offends anyone but I though it was funny ahah

Pick one, it can pretend in order to get a reaction almost like you could be doing right now. But even if it could feel through simulated electrical signals sent by a input device with some way of proccessing it in purely electrical signals. A.I can't breath, so it is not alive.

Imma shocked shocked

What if I use adblock, avoid freeware software with ads and never watch TV?

wut

Then vidya will get to you being proprietary. If you went full retard and only used FOSS vidya, then you could be shilled in multiplayer modes via bots. If you went full on autisticly retarded and only played FOSS single player vidya, good for you.

Then there's all those other people around you that won't do any of that. Their devices still can fuck with you. Lurk moar.

Because unless the AI is spouting racist memes, people accept them or simply don't pay any attention to them. Buying shit gives you a dopamine rush, and a temporary satiation from that gaping hole in most people's hollow existences. So eventually, they will forget all about the privacy concerns and psychological manipulation, and will thank their corporate masters for such well crafted AI that sell them just what they need - just when they need it the most.

We have to communicate in captchas from now on.

I won't ever adopt any of these jew tactics in the future and I discourage any one who does.

No, this is Patrick.

i honestly dont care about getting btfo by ai if our future robo overlords are cute girls

That’s fucking insidious.
Not even “has no microtransactions” is an indicator of a game being clean now.

I think it's weird that the guys who wanna look into this say "maybe it's real, we should look into it." Meanwhile, the opposition is just deadset that there's no possible way it could ever be real and all threads on the subject should be deleted instantly and posters reported and banned. They also frequently use terms like "cuckchan" and use anime reaction images often, like they're trying a little too hard to fit in.

If you're not worried about the potential abilities of AIs then you should learn more about the subject. It's something we need to be very careful with. Creating something that could be smarter and more capable than we are could go bad way too easily.

sage for doublepost

Then they should dig rather than expect others to dig for them, from what I can tell either no one's digging or they haven't found anything to report.
You're absolutely right. Stupid shills don't know we only use the name cuckchan and anime reactions on special occasions.

There is nothing to fear. Technology is your friend.

>(((pizzagate)))
Nice try kike, now back to >>>/oven/

I´m ready for the reset. Bennu
take me back to the times of yore where people lived simple lives in tribes and were actually free

its easy
just keep playing old games wich are actually good instead of modern AAA garbage wich everybody who has a brain and genuine love for vidya already does the vidya industry died long time ago and its just a hollow money making machine at this point

the only thing we can do is salvage what old relics we can and keep them alive

I already explained this in the last meta thread, imkampfy cannot tell people apart because english is his second language. So what he does is he bans fucking everything before Codemonkey reduced the range bans he'd ban entire countries.

Nice dead board you have, nigger.

I'm ready for the reset, Bennu