Being this fucking retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s2S0R1avCGI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tb2Ct3yyB4g
euractiv.com/section/development-policy/news/ngos-censure-eu-countries-for-spending-foreign-aid-on-asylum-costs/
cis.org/Unionism%26ImmigrationPolicy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second-generation_immigrants_in_the_United_States
migrationpolicy.org/article/frequently-requested-statistics-immigrants-and-immigration-united-states
migrationpolicy.org/article/green-card-holders-and-legal-immigration-united-states
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And so he shifts ever forwards to the Right along with his associates and fans. This will be fun, especially since a large bulk of my friends appear to be following suit. They seem to have little to no input when I throw Commie and NazBol memes around, and I'm just waiting for the day when they're "ironically" swastikas; even now they use terms like "redpill"

Here it comes

gerfags: youtube.com/watch?v=s2S0R1avCGI

Sometimes I wonder how good it feels to be a dumb ass reactionary e-celeb with very little understanding of anything you talk about but with a mountain of fans who subsidize you not learning more?

Does the money cover the hole of insecurity and the self hatred? If so, get ready for my new channel anti-feminism on ice.

I feel like i would hate him a lot less if he just came out and admitted to being a reactionary

He's not a centrist or a reactionary, he's a RADICAL

imho some know what they are doing, they're just the evil kind of psychopaths.

Sargon is a psuedo-intellectual.

Bretty sad

Well in Sargons case and some other people like Armoured Sketpic I think they're smart enough to know they're wrong, they just don't care and want dat bling.

There are a lot of bottom of the barrel dumb asses who do it because of a genuine lack of intelligence though like Warcorpse and the more quasi white nationalist types like Aurini, goldenone, RockingmrE, etc.

People in the middle like Paul Jospeh Watson from video to video I can go either way of thinking he really just is that dumb or is faking it for cash.

Then there are the people I think who would do it for free because they're just that hateful like Jon the other, Paul Elam and Karen Straughan..

sargon's mind has been broken by Holla Forums memes lol. another one to the list

Is armoured skeptic even a Holla Forumscuck?
I thought he did his best to steer clear of all that shit

this is what autism looks like

For someone who says he's "of the left" he sure does bash communism much more than he bashes nationalism (or anything on the right it seems).

Wonder if his fans would still follow him if he said "I'm not a filthy nationalist", my guess is no.

Somewhat late there, japs beat you. Fashpunk 'performance art' band named ∀NTI FEMINISM has done that (while performing on skates they had fruit in their mouths other bandmates were supposed to kick at and cut in half) and a whole lot more.
(it's basically Jackass politicised)
some of the other wacky shit they've done:
Handed out boards on hilts wrapped in barbed wire and asked their fans to beat them during the set
Ridden an alligator high on cocaine while covered in sheeps blood
Shot in the nuts with fluorescent light bulbs fired from a baseball launcher
Blown glass into phallic shapes then hit each other in the face during the last part of the act
Juggling the blades of a bandsaw by grabbing them with metal gloves
handed out flareguns to the audience and strapped fireworks all over their bodies asking them to fire at them
Beaten a cop and fled specifically so they'd get raided and beaten by police during a song about getting raided and beaten by the police
if ∀NTI FEMINISM doesn't end a set having lost half their blood or bones, then they've underperformed and you should ask for your money back. Basically the rightie version of GG Allin. Their covers are as wild as their shows.
for obvious reasons, the main group goes through a looooot of bandmates. Most barely last a year. Their band roster is longer than most movie production credits.

this is what functioning autism looks like

Stop making eceleb threads and go back to reddit.

Bavaria and Austria not Prussia and Saxony okay?

I don't even know what to say.

looks like someone hasn't gotten laid

This band seems fucking amazing.

Is this band really right-wing or are sensitive people triggered by the name so brand it as such?

Shock names, art and performance is nothing strange for extreme music.

kek, it's literally Detroit Metal City

When I see Sargon, I see an entire political demographic, countless once-loyal Labour and Lib-Dem voters trapped betwixt a political rock and hard place, abandoned by every party in parliament for decades.

It would take just one single concession from any leftist party to reverse the hemorrhaging:
CLOSE
THE
BORDERS
YOU
IDIOTS

Except closing the borders doesnt do shit you dumb trot

Ironic isn't it.

im the city of obama

problem is that all those mainstream centre-left parties are also stuck. Across the western world, not even just in the UK. They've slid further and further right on almost every major issue that there is very little to distinguish them from their centre-right counterparts anymore so they've by and large chosen these liberal social policies as their hill to die on.

I mean, where do they go from there? Neoliberal economics is so entrenched in those parties that there is really no getting away from it within the parliamentary system as it stands. If they back down on immigration policy what is there to recommend them to their base anymore? And no-one who wanted the tories is going to vote tory-lite when they can just vote for the real tories.

I feel kind of sorry for them in a way because they really are fucked.

Is West Germany supposed to be California? I'm so confused.

no i think its supposed to be """free""" west germany glued onto america. the border is americas west seaboard

Handing democratic governments to porky dictatorship on a silver platter, because you think importing slave scabs creates meaningful humanitarian aid for the developing world. Wonderful.

I don't think it's that bad, or at least that it has to be. People like Corbyn and Sanders represent the change we need, but not a single one of them I can think of in any country, aside from maybe Sahra Wagenknecht, is willing to go all the way against neoliberalism and denounce mass economic immigration.

Then maybe the democratic government should be abolished

If migrants had labour rights and unions did their job, there would be no incentive to import cheap labour

Poland doesn't let anybody in and their far-right populism is off the charts. The right isn't interested in reality.

How do you reconcile open borders with closed strike lines?

Seriously, that's the stupidest rationalization in the books for excusing slave trade 2.0.

How many of these Polish leftist parties are anti-immigration?

So, does it mean we need to support capitalists now, because they are against nazis?

There is no Polish left. Poland as a country is completely off the rails.

You make migrants union members, again, the only incentive to import cheap labour is that it is cheap, if migrants can demand the same rights as native workers, then there are no incetives to import them, as their labour is no longer cheap

R A D I C A L
A L T
C E N T R I S T

He says it's because he wants to give "his side" "tough love". Increasingly I find that hard to believe.

You are delusional. They are there only for the money Porkies will receive from exploiting them.

So when even more migrants come in to replace the union members during a strike and ignore your pleas to join the strike, do you REFUGEES WELCOME and lie down as they trample across your backs, or do you keep them out?

Do you even know what a labor union is?

I'm against immigration, but the video and (you) implying the left ought to bend over to whatever whims the mythical working class has is the path to Fascism, we educate people to join the cause, we don't reshape the cause to "get" people to join it.

Opposing incoming migrants and refugees while doing nothing to stop or even disincentivize imperialist destabilization of the areas we end up having to take migrants in from is pretty freaking dumb. Rational thinkers tend to not offer those sort of "fix the symptom" solutions as the actual fix to underlying problems, and giving a nation carte blanch for imperial expansionism with no repercussions might be one of the worst solutions to spreading capitalism I've ever seen.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tb2Ct3yyB4g

Debt is another issue, as it is PRECISELY the result of neoliberalism, again, closed border doesnt eliminate debt, nornthe credit system, the only way to eliminate it is by creating mutual banks

Migrants that can demand the right to unionize and cooperative mutual banks can, if not fix, provide a temporal solution to the problem, you have to understand that migrants KNOW they get paid less than native ones, and that this gave them an advantage, without this advantage, employeers dont habe any incentive to hire migrants, because working with migrants is harder, as you habe to pay visas and in most cases spend more in their training, migrants are actually at a disadvantage against native workers IF they both get paid the same.

Such thing didnt happen when the IWW was at its peak

Dumb trot, try speakimg about facts instead of superstitions

This IS our cause. Opposition to mass immigration was originally spearheaded by the labor movement, back when waves of immigrants were used as a blunt weapon against incipient unionization efforts.

Just like opposition to "free" trade, it is an inherent part of our history that has been perverted by neoliberal capitalism, and extremely recently at that.

Furthermore, in statistical terms mass immigration CAN NOT HELP the any significant fraction of people in the developing world, even if immigration rates were increased tenfold. They need freedom and aid, not evacuation into our underclass.

Mass economic immigration is utterly indefensible from any practical standpoint, for anyone involved except porky.

Think about it the other way around: War is being used as an excuse by porky to launder economic migrants as "refugees" (who could be supported better and in far greater numbers for the same money through foreign aid), and as a smokescreen to directly cannibalize those very foreign aid budgets:
euractiv.com/section/development-policy/news/ngos-censure-eu-countries-for-spending-foreign-aid-on-asylum-costs/

If we close the spigot on immigration and offshoring, we make war less profitable. Win-win.

You mean the same period when quotas were massively tightened, slashing immigration?

Lmao

Also
Why are you turning this into a humanitarian issue you fucking liberal?

Lmao indeed

So why are you arguing with me, again?

The iww was founded in 1905 and before that there were many isolated unions, yet the immigration didnt harm them, you are full of shit

Nice deflection, the point of giving citizen rights to illegal immigrants and open border policies is not a humanitarian issue, but to attack the core issue, which is the leverage porky has over migrants, which stems from his ability to deport him, if porky cannot deport him, then the migrant worker can unionize and demand better wages as native citizens do

You will never get this. The Neoliberal playbook is explicitly to encourage illegal immigration specifically because illegal immigrants are helpless.

The "leverage porky has over migrants" is arbitrage between extremely poor countries and tremendously richer ones. Look, I have nothing against free immigration and trade between countries with approximate economic, legal, and political parity, but under the current 1st/3rd-world dichotomy such activities are inherently distorted by perverse incentives.

Mass economic immigration is slavery with the serial numbers filed off, period.

And the history of labor unions stretches back decades into the 1800s even in their modern form, including countless heroic battles with soldiers and mercenary thugs. Opposition to ruthless free trade and importation of scab labor goes all the way back:
cis.org/Unionism%26ImmigrationPolicy

Illegal immigrants are a meme. Their numbers have stood at ~10 million for years now, whereas legal immigrants are in the TENS of millions (1st-generation only!) and growing faster than at any time in history since the Gilded Age of robber barons.

Illegal immigrants are helpless in what way? Because they can be cheaply imported and exploited? Then ending the profit motive on this will help migrants

Closed borders is as retarded as no-gun zones, they dont stop migrants and the migrants that will get in will end up exploited, why do you retards belive you can isolate the country and stop migration? Not even NK can

Closed border also do not help migrant workers who are already in in anyway

That leverage is an incorrect one, the people in extremely poor countries emigrate because they know forma fact that they will be able to get a job simply because their employer can get away with the lower wages

Because you are a liberal

You fucking retard, one ice pick was not enough, why can they get away with this neo-slavery? Why can porky exploit migrants? Because he can overcome labour laws as migrants are not legally recognized by the system, illegal migrants and working visa'd workers cannot unionize and demand better wages

"liberalism" with respect to cultural issues
"libertarianism" with respect to cultural issues
"conservatism" with respect to cultural issues

"progressivism" with respect to economic issues
"nationalism" with respect to economic issues
"nationalism" with respect to economic issues>>1418626

The only time I have seen him talk down on the Alt-Right is when he made his "An honest look at the Alt-Right" video.

I feel like every vid now he's just saying "Communism is bad, and let me strawman why!". I'm not even going to talk about the comments on his videos, becasue it's just an Alt-Right circle jerk.

"Tough love" my ass.

Saying that corporate 'keen resalitalisn' should take over that over that half of even Shindaiwa

Now this is spectacle I can get behind!

Absurd. The whole idea behind a labour union is solidarity, but it is neigh impossible to be in solidarity with people you are entirely alienated from. Foreigners are the other to the natives, and if they are from different countries, they are others to each other as well. Literally the least likely kind of people to form labour unions.

First you would have to establish solidarity between everyone before you can even start building unions. By the time you bleeding hears have even gotten your shoes on, porky will have already reduced all to atomized debt peonage.

the only solidarity is class solidarity, nationalism, culture, race are bourgeoise Divide & Conquer

not all workers identify with their work and class in the same way, so they don't see the point of such "solidarity" in union labor.

Lawyers at a firm aren't all the same, and plumbers for some company don't all think alike or fall in the same social hierarchy.

What might start off as solidarity in a time of desperation turns into labor unions becoming the new porkies. Sad but true

That you only have empty slogans but disregard all practical considerations, is telling.

Looking at the US, for instance, even if you discount later generations of immigrants, of which the 2nd-generation alone numbered 33 million in 2009:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second-generation_immigrants_in_the_United_States

…among 1st-generation immigrants (42.4M total in 2014), citizens are the largest group (20M in 2014), followed by permanent residents (13.1M in 2013), illegals (11M in 2013), and then small numbers of visa holders (1.9M in 2012):
migrationpolicy.org/article/frequently-requested-statistics-immigrants-and-immigration-united-states
migrationpolicy.org/article/green-card-holders-and-legal-immigration-united-states

Furthermore, as I already noted, the illegal immigrant population has remained approximately stable over the last decade plus, whereas legal quotas have swollen the legal immigrant population rapidly over the same period. Not to mention that illegal immigration in historical context, at anywhere near its current numbers, is a much more recent and sudden occurrence than neoliberalism and mass immigration as a whole.

Permanent residents have essentially the same rights as citizens, including contracts, association, and property. I don't dispute that illegals and visa holders have a deleterious influence on the labor market, but it's merely a somewhat more severe counterpart of that already done via unemployed and underemployed natives.

The only way to stop it, until the developing world is fixed, is to slash quotas again.