merriam-webster.com/dictionary/republic
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/democracy
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/490803
dropbox.com/s/5j0sfja3d4yo5jy/Audax.Validator v1.16.7.zip?dl=0
mega.nz/#!hhMFXT5J!VLKke3kOWsyxTJ_vteLDmAKNYWoXO86VawDlA_lQ_MI
pastebin.com/5ArmkNAq
mega.nz/#!ZwkAAbTb!rIr_5q1Nxo8NzHqDhXkbO1wAzMCjiKNtQm6XL3H7qbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah and the Byzantines were of course totally innocent in this.

It's not like the Alexios IV persuaded the Westerners to come to his city and conquer it for him. It's not like he appealed to their sense of honor and the Byzantines were totally known to be honorable as fuck. Palace coups are of course something totally unknown in Byzantium. That's totally why it was an outrage that wasn't the Emperor and not because only the Westerners thought the concept of this kind of barbarism isn't acceptable.

And of course the fact that the Crusaders somehow became outraged, when Byzantium trolled them after they conquered the city and put the mutilated Isaac, the father of Alexios IV on the Throne. As you know that totally wasn't against the rules, since mutilation was never used as a byzantine method of disinheritance.

It was again the Crusader's fault for not accepting this humiliation and that the entire reason why they came to the city in the first place was just taken from them. It was totally unreasonable for the Crusaders then to exile Isaac from the city and … Oh. Wait. You are saying they acted totally reasonable by accepting this, but demanding that his son be named Co-Emperor?

Okay, you got me there, but it totally is all the Crusader's fault for the fact that the byzantine mobs attacked them and every "Latin" in a fit of autistic rage. Kinda like they would later treat King Merkel considering she was even hated in Germany for giving Greece way too much money with not hard enough conditions.

And that the Empire was such a mismanaged piece of shit that he wasn't a able to raise the sum of money promised to the Crusaders and them not accepting when he just told them "FUCK OFF FROM MY CITY, YOU GET NOTHING".

I mean how could those evil Crusaders have done that? Honor and kinship meant something in the Byzantine Empire. It's not like the father of the new Empire would tell lies about his own son to get him disposed by calling him a perverted faggo….

Okay okay, but that was just a fluke. I mean why didn't the Crusaders just accept being treated like shit like the HRE-larping FAGGOTS THEY ARE? RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

**(this was literally only half the story, treachery and honorless would continue so much all while the Crusaders witnessed all this in its ugly glory that they called the Greeks worse than Jews.)
The Greek is not only evil, but stupid by provoking the West again and again.**

Why did you have to make such boring picks for the "this day in history" part? Actual interesting/relevant stuff:

Which site do you use?

Wikipedia.

You really are assblasted about the byzantines, arent you?
Are you sure you arent a turk?

I really like playing as them in paradox games.
My most played country in Viccy 2 by far is Greece.
But in another thread a lot of unchecked byzaboo faggotry was going on, so I had to write that up.
I wanted to post this here for more exposure.

I am actually really proud of the fourth Crusade. It really shows the honorable mindset of Westerners about things such as rightful succession. How we are quite tolerant, but also adamant about our righteousness and how we can when pushed too far, can lash out so severly to forever cripple an Empire and transform it into a successor rump state of a succesor rump state.

The last part is honestly overstated by people, considering that the Empire at that point was already split up. I mean there was an Emperor in Achea, an Emperor in Trebizond. They were already a crippled and degenerate late state corrupted Empire at that point.
I am actually more sad that the Latin Empire didn't hold. I would have prefered it if the Normans conquered the Byzantine Empire, because their martial prowess would have maybe revitalized the Empire and made it expand again.
But the Latin Empire was the next best thing.

what's wrong with 4gsg ?

It's more about hating turks than loving byzantines.

You literally sperg out in every single thread talking about the byzantines, even if it is just a tangent like the guy asking about hte varangians.
The fact that you describe them as degenerates, wich is the typical turk propaganda, makes your claim of not being a turk less believable.

It's a less fucked up /sc2/, which turned to shit, because no new people would join the general to vitalize it and absolutely no new content in years, which means that eventually people have discussed the game at lenght and only have shiposting left.

I really would like to do an expanding brain meme with the options being from brainlet to most brainy:

This was the first time. Last time I did that was months ago IIRC and I usually don't do it in /gsg/ threads.

No, it was about the Fourth Crusade, which I am actually very proud of. See here:

I encourage you to learn more about history and learn about late state empire and the corruption within them. We are actually in a period of decline right now, so it should be easy to relate to.

The Turks were actually really quite similar to the Byzantines in a lot of ways and it really is shameful how the Greeks were happy lapdogs for them. There is a reason why Greek Orthodox Bishops are still in a position of power in middle eastern christianity. They supported the Turkish Regime.
I mean even today the Greek Partriarch has to be a fucking resident of Istanbul. The Humiliation continues.

Also haven't you read how I love playing as the Byzantines?

Anybody knows how to win the independence war as greece in concert of europe for vicky 2?
The greek patriots fuck me up more than the ottomans.

You're better off asking what's wrong with the site as a whole.

This right here is why Crusaders were in the wrong. They were supposed to be holy wariors sent to fight for christian faith against mohammedans, yet instead they became no better than a large army of mercenaries that fought not for faith, but for coin and politics against fellow christians, dishonouring themselves and their cause and ultimately helping the very mohammedans they set out to fight by harming the biggest obstacle beetween them and the balkans. The fourth Crusade is complicit in the fall of Constantinople to ottomans, and in Kebab spilling across the balkans. The fourth Crusade is one of the largest stains on the honour of medieval Europe

cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=64425
How the fuck does this work? All 4 parts are extracted to one f.older but the setup file won't do shit

What was your proudest run in a gsg, anons? I don't have any because I rarely do anything remarkable outside of fucking around in these games.

Are you 12?

Does anyone have that Holla Forums "best of" list for given video game genres?

here, but why are you asking that here?

Thought if anyone had It'd be here, thanks a ton.

What's the best mod for darkest hour?

Darkest Hour Full aka vanilla. Maybe TRP if you don't mind how railroaded it is or how it's balanced around multiplayer metas.

should i wait for the next paradox game (vicky 3) and get it if its not dumbed down or should i get an older paradox title

jesus christ imagine being this autistic

So is it a mod or just the vanilla game? Can't find it in the OP.

it comes with the game, you just need to launch the game and when the launcher pops out you need to click load a mod and darkest hour full will appear

(You)
Your bait is top tier when used in conjunction with the /gsg/ threads, but it doesn't make you any less of a faggot

Thanks user.

wtf, it says you but that wasnt my post

The Byzantines attacked the Crusaders, when they attacked a mosque.
They hold themselves so much back, that even when they were humiliated, not given their due instead of attacking fellow christians they attacked the local muslim population.

That is long-term geopolitics.
Also at a certain point it has to be the fault of the Greeks too. There is a big crusader army in your city wating to be payed. At the same time your mob spergs out and attacks Latins.
It's not even moral, but also just plain intelligent to want to pay the Crusaders as soon as possible to get them to leave.

I mean, in some sense the Crusaders really did overreact. But they also got so much loot from the city. Like many multiplications more than what the Emperor gave them already.
The Sacking was brutal. But I don't believe that they planned to set fire that resulted in 100,000 people being homeless. Sometimes that stuff just happens in the chaos.

No. Like 70% of Anatolia was already in the hands of Turks.
And the Nicean Empire, which "restored the Byzantine Empire" (btw I don't think you can speak of the Roman Empire anymore after the fourth Crusade, this was now a rrump state, which became the successor state of a rump state of the Roman Empire) completly abandoned Anatolia. They left it defenseless. They stripped its of its wealth to send it all back to Constantinople. Before that they were able to levy a 15,000 strong army from those still very greek territories.

Also before the fourth crusade, the Empire was already pretty unstable. The same greek successor states that sprung up like the one in greece proper and Trebizond already had a tradition of electing a local Emperors in defiance of Constantinople.

Also it still took over 200 years for the Great City to fall, so you can't say it directly lead to that. Maybe indirectly. 200 years is too long.

I personally would say that it was the religious infighting that in some places killed like half of the population for doctrinal reasons that seem petty and insignificant today.

Played as Greece. Took over China. Used the power of the dragon to conquer the world and made Anatolia Greek again.

It's because I love the Byzantines, but also despise mindless byzanbooism.

Okay, maybe that is exaggerated, but I like how we lashed out very harshly, after being very tolerating of the slights against us by those mediterranian Easterners. It reminds me that we Europeans can be the nicest people on the planet, untill we are not and then we are really not nice anymore.
Obvious allegory to the present times of course. :)

I also am proud of it, because as you can see most western Europeans blame themselves in stead of the Byzantines, which just shows that we are the people with the highest sense of moral responsibility. No other people would call something like that the "highest stain of honour". It's only us.

You have to be proud of the bad parts of your history as well, because they are just as much part of you as the good parts. As a German I know this very well, because I am the part of the first Generation, which really dismantled the guilt complex we suffered from.

You've earned another (You), shitposter. Well done :^)

How can you read the last part of my post and still think I am a shitposter? If anything I am autistic for not shitposting and responding so honestlyy.

Got an actual answer?

Habsburgs best dynasty!

They really got bfto.

Victoria 2 as Punjab.

Civilized, became a GP, broke the infamy limit and beat the UK/Russian containment wars. Before 1860.

I did cheat for jingoism to add wargoals though.

That wasn't me who posted that, I'm terribly sorry

Thats rude. Who told them that?

Meanwhile in Hungary

it's for the better, tbh. nuHabsburgs are a bunch of libshits

Hungary once again proves to be the Germans greatest ally

I wasn't expecting this much sadness from a quick translation job…

;_;7

This is getting fucking annoying, I have to deal with faction revolts every few years. An user in the previous thread said vassals would have a +100 opinion of me if I granted them viceroyalties but it's only 40. Literally all of my vassals have a negative opinion even though I'm not over demense or vassal limit.

How do I expand?
I could wage war on arbanon and take it and thessalia.
Or I could wait and wage war on Serbia and their vassals.
Ottos have taken saruhan already and are waging war on aydin which are winning easily.
They are superior in everything, Im also playing on hard, should I change it to normal?

nvm started a new game because I wanted to fix some stuff from the beginning that I forgot
got a great general, ok anons
any ideas?

Is that unibrow fucking real?
Who the fuck is his PR manager?

kill poopskins

Expansion takes a few decades to actually pay off in M&T, since wars are expensive and autonomy is pretty bad. Even if you conquer multiple provinces with no losses you'll actually hurt your military in the short term since it takes so long to core and until you core you pay a manpower/force limit penalty to garrison the territory.

You're probably best off trying to get a good ally for fighting the Ottomans and looking to see which small nations have no allies and can be easily warred and vassalized. Try not to wipe the army of whoever you are vassalizing since it's really expensive to replace and the AI will probably never do so as a small nation.

Well I took over arbanon and thessaly
and now this happened.
fml

Welp
Shouldnt war dynamism help me take over Gallipoli?
Their navy rapes mine btw
At least wallachia came to my aid.

Can I even rely in destroying the Ottomans manpower reserves to push them back later?

Yeah, War Dynamism will eventually get you it if you can hold it for a few years. It's a random event after 1 year IIRC.

Losing the naval fight is probably going to screw you unless you get good rolls in land combat. The ideal trick is to win with your navy and trap the Ottoman army in Lesvos. I should have mentioned that milking minor states for money to build a navy would help.

You can, unlike in Vanilla money is much more scarce and the Ottomans won't be able to just merc spam. They will be able to milk their estates though.

War dynamism hasnt kicked in yet for gallipoli I hope it will that will save me a lot.
Now Im just waiting and hoping attrition will ruin their armies till they get to me.
At best they siege constantinople and dont cross the strait directly to me.

I think their manpower is at 0 now, I only need to find a way to cross the strait.

Ottoroaches are total bullshit I have 11k vs 8k for them.
And a reinforcement army of 3k and they still win.
How are you even supposed to beat them???
And my general has 5/2

rate

no polska
Kurwa/10

But there is. It's integrated into Germany. Poland will allow Germany to reach the Stars, I am sure.

4/10

56/100

Sorry, I only focused on Europe and stuff.

So i want to play EU4 played vanilla few years back did it get better or is it still piss easy?

It's bloated as fuck. And still easy, but the bloat made it tedious.

These fags are so easy to trigger you don't even have to try. Just so much as hint at anything even remotely positive towards Germany and they scurry like cockroaches to shit on the thread. I am genuinely entertained by watching these posters and their growing butthurt.

Fuck i just want to play a good medival Grand strategy but it seems there are none

Why use an anti-American meme then?

If you had been observing them like I have you would know they accuse anyone who likes germany of being a larping american.

Someone give me a good map I can paintbucket please. The other one sucked.

Thanks, but I don't want it anymore. I spend half my day just fucking painting a map. I haven't played a paradox games in months, but here I am being super fucking autistic.

I had to delete them all, so I don't feel tempted to anymore.

Just embrace the autism. I have more fun painting these maps than actually playing modern Paradox shit.

Is it just because their low effort photoshop comics started getting them banned so they had to move on to a new Ebin May May to le troll those ebil Not Zhi’s?

what a faggot

So, is Stellaris finally going to be decent with the supposedly yuge 2.0 or is it still going to be somewhat neat exploration that gets really repetitive, a hollow mid-game with nothing to do except build up and dumb AI accompanied by a war system that lets you take 2 systems for waging 25 years wars after launching your doomstack against theirs?

I would, if you posted a map with current borders, so I could adjust them.

Otherwise my autism would force me to first make the modern borders.

okay, here is my attempt

Anyone else likes to listen to the Music of the cunt they are playing?
t.liker of doing this

boring/10

Why no Großsuomium?

1/10

Rate my autism.

Red - neo roma
Cyan - Nordic empire
Blue - USA inc.
Yellow - spicland
Brown - soudafrika
Green - neo persia
Gold - mongorians
Orange - Orange chicken
Purple - Auscunts

Also painting this was about as fun if not more fun than playing a paradox game… weird that

Okay I only focused on Europe, but the special thing about this map is that everyone in this territory has to breed with each other to create a new ethicity.

Rate.

Should've painted the entire continent yellow.

Empires tend to have concentrated parts close by and vast tracts of borderlands. They're not like nations, the borders are not fixed

Now you've just gone and made a simplified map of the world, haven't you? I think the entire indian subcontinent should be one colour, and so should the ASEAN. As much as it triggers amerilards, Canuckistan and Burgerlandia can be unified. So can tacoland and mesoamerica. Also much of south America. Both koreas too. Europe's on point though.
I'd make a map of my own if i gave a fuck.

It's about breeding and not map conquering autism.

My point exactly. Most of the unifications i suggested have admixure to a large degree and share so much genetic material they're hard to tell apart.

Exactly. Cool, isn't it?

I play my own weeaboo music or weeaboo jazz music.

I have always wondered how the hell wasnt such a small country absorbed by eiter france or germany

Because many great powers like making themselves look good in the eyes of the masses by protecting small irrelevant shitholes, and in return the irrelevant shitholes are always more than happy to oblige in being protected.

0/10, not perfect at all, just a meme-filled shitpile

Allowing gavelkind for kingdom-tier titles seems to have fixed all of my issues with factions, everyone only rebels against my family members instead of me.
I'm not sure what to do next though, my goal was to conquer all of Persia and convert it to hinduism but losing a shit ton of holdings means I no longer have enough troops to take on the realm(s) bordering me. The Abbasids still own an Afghan province next to me they took from the Zunbils but they have 5x my demense troops.

You should just poo on them

Have you not been upgrading, or do you have shitty martial? You should be able to destroy everyone but Abbasids and Byzantium/HRE without even needing vassals at this point.

Demense size is determined by stewardship, not martial. Also, what do you mean by upgrading exactly?

Firstly if your guy has good martial that will increase your overall levy. Also you do know that you have to upgrade your holdings by building shit in them right?

A bit more progress. Since I have a truce with Qutluch-Khan now and the Abbasids are slowly going bankrupt thanks to Prathara, I'm thinking of declaring a holy war for Oman.

Yes but that hasn't affected my demense size as far as I know even though I have maxed out everything in my capital.

It doesn't effect your demense size but it does effect the amount of personal levy that you can pull together and if you have 12 fully developed counties then you should have a massive personal army to pull from. Add in a personal retinue of shock troops and you've got an unbeatable army

It's getting too easy now, I need the Mongols or some other horde to fuck my shit up but I set their arrival date to random in the starting settings.

I already knew about that, I read one of your posts wrong and thought you were referring to my low demense.
No, I poured all my money into my capital province and left the rest because I did not want to waste money on a province I might lose to gavelkind.

If you don't expand your shit then you're just going to be behind everyone else in terms of army size. Even if you lose the province you can always get it back or it just means that you get even more vassle levy. By not upgrading your holdings you've just made the game harder on yourself by not having the ability to form massive armies.

All the minor Gallic nations in Magna Terra love to guarantee and ally each other, as the Carthaginians are experiencing here.

But it is, that's why I said I put everything in my capital. I guess you're right about the rest though, I was just worried about vassals getting bigger armies due to my investments.

Bigger vassals are only a problem if you let them become one. Viceroyalities, diplomacy focus, and the occasional incitement of rebels are your best friends when empire building. After all the diplo focus allows you make friends really easily so if you have one larger vassal you can normally keep them your friend forever and plot to kill any of their decedents who have traits which will cause them to hate you. Also you said that you put it in your capital, do you mean you have all of your main Duchy's counties fully upgrade and held by you?

Look up Lega Nord.

Why not? Their languages are almost like dialects. It's even more similar to each other than Italian languages are to each other.

I only focused on Europe btw.

It's new crusader states, fit for colonization.

Would have done int.

I know what it is, and Italy split in half remains fucking retarded, espetially with that partition. I could see it as maybe an attempt to unchain the rich north from the southern shithole full of rapefugees today, but then it would hardly be a perfect world or a perfect italy. It would just be an Italy that was so unable to deal with a crisis that it fucking split, which is honestly rather pathetic

Because it was already tried and failed, and if you think Finns have a similar language to Swedes, then you might be on drugs.

Because superstates

no, no, I'm not talking about those (which, by the way, are also fucking retarded. If you wanted a serious de-islamization of that region, you should have used the many christian and pre-islamic groups of native people that have lived there for millenia. Arbirary new state formations that have no definition other than "memes and colonization" are fucking attrocious, may have as well painted the entire planet gray and said "german colonization, lel"), I'm talking about that shitfest east of anatolia that blobs all the way to the caspian sea. The western part of it closely resembles the areas Kurds inhabit, so is that Kurdistan?

Gross.

Eat shit and die, you fucking egalitarian kike.

man, alot of racism in this general

first off, Lega Nord are kosher regionalists, they have the same kike-loving attitude as most other regionalist parties like plaid cymru, scottish national party, the catalonian fuckers, etc, which includes opening their borders to niggers and other muds. if you want actual italian nationalists lookup forza nuova, or to a slightly lesser degree tricolor flame.

second, finnish isn't even in the same language family as swedish, it, along with hungarian, estonian, etc are not indo-european languages. and while the nordic resistance, which is actually natsoc and not kosher like lega fucking kosher nord, does seek to unify all nordic countries into a single state, based on the fact that you split italy in half i doubt you had this in mind as part of your creation. additionally, any nordic union would need to have equal representation of finns rather than the danish-ruled kalmar union or the swedish-finnish union of later times.

and one more time how the fuck could you think swedish and finnish are similar languages like wtf bro.

if, in your roleplay, you force europeans to mix their race, you just might be a kike.

But they are different culturally and have different languages. A North Italian cannot understand a single word a Sicilian says to him.

We can try again. Also I included Finns, so they can get assimilated. Finns are beautiful people, but have an ugly language.

That is Armenia.

I did. Nu-Iraq is Assyria for example.
I tried to not redraw the borders and work with what I have, otherwise I would have smoothed out the borders.

But I created a new Germanic masterrace.

Nah. First we create a new unified Germanized Germanic Ethnicity. Then we start annexing territory.

I didn't. I just don't like their language, so they have to be assimilated. :)

I don't know, man. Nationalism works differently in Europe. Intrinisically everyone knows who the Germans and French are.
But if you said you only want "Americans in your America" than that can mean fucking anything.

not all europeans are the same. fuck off with your pro-eu bullshit. respecting golden dawn is not equal to saying modern greeks should be allowed to mix with swedes without limit.

Lega Nord are not nationalists, they have entirely kosher values and slap a 'muh northern italy' regionalist bullshit onto it to fool gullible faggots. and it works. and every single regionalist party is the same way, plaid cymru, snp, catalonian separatists, bavarian separatists, etc etc. disintegrating jewish bullshit. source: the programs of these parties themselves.

also the italian dialects are not so far apart that they can't be understood, they're still mutually intelligible, albeit sometimes requireing effort.

also re:

hitler specifically points out in mein kampf how a socalled 'germanization' of nongermanics would only result in a degermanization of the germans themselves. chapters 2-6 go into excruciating detail on this, read it pls.

tfw stupid and hoi3 is confusing

I broke my game with mods and can't figure out how to fix my pirated game extended demo

You have any questions? I am pretty much an expert at the game.

Don't see the problem there. Modern Greeks are essentially slavs and turks. No Hellenes to be found anywhere anymore

someone make a fucking rape mod on CKII already

The only Greek person I have ever met irl didn't even look European, more like the darkest type of Arabs (Yemeni, Southern Egyptian etc.).

Better, but
There are a few more, but these are the worst offenders. If you want to paint anatolia something interesting, give Greece the Megali idea, antakya to Syria, a kurdish puppet state to the east (puppeted by either Iran or Russia, it'll be the designated shitting state where everyone in the region can dump their kurds), and a small-ish turkish puppet under greece. If you want to do Intermarium, have it be a federation of Bohemia, Slovakia, and Poland.

yeah, the turkish/ottoman occupation of greece fucked up their gene pool on the whole. when i said they shouldn't be allowed to mix with, for example, swedes, i was responding to
who implied that it wasn't racemixing as long as both were technically european.

whether or not le 56% faggotry exists is irrelevent to the fact that the turks occupied greece for over 300 years and this had a huge effect on their genetic makeup. nice strawman.
pic related, it's the leader of golden dawn, the greek natsoc party.

The "slav" mixing in Greece was debunked by multiple historians the time the first theory was made about it.
Also Greeks mixing with Turks was considered a huge sin during those times and both parties avoided it, except in very rare cases.
I think it's pretty obvious for everyone that Greeks and Turks were two very distinct groups in the ottoman empire and that is seen during 1917.

They had no effect, the opposite of it is far more possible.
If anything its the other way around.
Also just because there is a few bad looking Greeks doesnt mean there are no pure Greeks left.

Why the fuck would nationalist Greeks care about their place in an autistic Anglo racial hierarchy? They are Greeks and know it. They're not colonial mongrels desperately looking for a race to identify as.

To all the faggots replying to this: I'm not an American and was only speaking out of personal experience, I didn't even say all Greeks looked like that, it does not change that he didn't look white at all.

Anyone knows how I can change culture fast in MEIOU?
Im playing as Byzantines and want to get rid of the Turkroaches in anatolia.
Is there any idea that I can modify in the national ideas that can help me do it faster?
Like culture_cost or culture_conversion_cost ?
Or is there any idea group im not seeing?
I wish you could genocide like in VeF

i never mentioned anything about slavs, the other posts did, i'm aware that there wasn't a slavic mixing on any large scale at all.
however, it wasn't a huge sin at all for turks to mix with greeks, as proven by the ottoman laws regarding the dhimmis and their interaction with muslims aswell as with other kufar.
you have no evidence for this.
i never said there weren't any pure greeks left, nice strawman. there are plenty of pure greeks left, but overall the population of greece has turkish admixture, and this is evident in all walks of greek life.

i never said they should care, i used his picture as evidence of a greek who clearly has turkish blood.
bullshit. the ancient meds were not the same as modern greeks, a small minority of pure greeks notwithstanding, as evidenced by the physical description of them given by actual ancient historians, for example herodotus.

nice non-argument, retard.

It seems that Greeks are as easily triggerable as Americans seeing from how they responded to our posts.

I kinda doubt you have ever been to greece

turks and greeks mixed a great deal after the ottoman conquest, and this was encouraged at the highest state levels, for example when ottoman royalty intermarried with byzantine royalty. many ottoman princes married byzantine princesses, and this type of thing was encouraged.
the fact that there are pure greeks left is secondary to the fact that those pure greeks are a minority in greece. it would be like saying the USA is a white nation in 2018; it's not, the pure whites are a minority in many american states, the fact that the US was originally a white country is secondary to the fact that whites are a minority in large parts of it today.
this is easily understood by you as evidenced by the 56% meme's numerous appearances in this thread, yet suddenly when the situation changes the same logic no longer applies?

Whatever, I know better since Im Greek and see more Greeks in one evening that you will your entire life.

I kinda doubt YOU have ever been to greece

Brainlet posting to the max

t. 56% white mutt

Reminder that t*rks are brainwashed Greeks.
Can we talk about games instead?
What do you want to see in Victoria 3? What would we get in reality?

I dont want to see a victoria 3

an actual fucking ww1 trenches and warfare in later game

fucking wew

are the janitors t*rkish?

No they are gr*ek

that's pretty par for the course on nu-Holla Forums tho.

explain this bullshit

Which one is better, CK2+ or HIM?

Federation is controlled by the jews

Why isn't this included in HoI 2 games?
I'd love to try the Neu Swabenland 1945 Germany run.

git gud

HIP makes the game more bearable, also their map is gr8, CK2+ uses the vanilla map which is atrocious.

Fleet caps now, so doomstacks are supposedly less likely (though I think they should probably add attrition to systems to actually stop doomstacks)

TBH naval combat should be made more naval with you not knowing everything (enemy fleets hiding in systems, with more spread out combat etc)

Funny that the most common symbol of Islam and the national symbol of Turkey is literally stolen. The crescent was meant to symbolize Diana, the roman goddess of Moon and the star representing Mary was added after the ERE became Christian. The star and crescent symbol was often used in Christian heraldry, even after the fall of Constantinople. The Turks only started using it in the 18th century.

I do, I just don’t want Paradox to be making it, because they’ll shit it up in all the ways already mentioned.

You spelled Isis/Ishtar wrong. But is the same goddess under different name as applicable to polytheists.
Allah was an arabian moon god/goddes that was passed down from the Egyptians/Mezos.
The star/sun represents Osiris.

Combined as you see on your seals they represent the Osiris myth, the conception of Horus en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osiris_myth. Hence the PENIS on the second seal and the sword besides the moon in the third one.

How come Paradox has no rivals at all? They sell millions of copies on Steam, not to mention all the pirated stuff floating around. Their games are very popular and the modding scene is huge. I thought this amount of concentrated autism would lead to a non-shit /gsg/ game eventually.

Sometimes I wonder what's the purpose of our own existence at all.

To become egyptaboos

wewuzism is the one true path of man.

Look at the borders of the first Bulgarian Empire.
Lots of Bulgarians moved in and they were assimilated.

What? Turks are literally more descended converted or assimilated Greeks and Armenians than descended from steppe nomads.

Yes. You are actually completly right. They were distinct RELIGIOUS groups.
Balkan national identity rests on religion first and foremost.
Without religion they would have all just assimilated into turks and like Bosnians and Albanians only developed a national identity when they suddenly found themselves independent or living in a christian country.

Yup. I am from Germany and we should all deport our turkish guestworkers to Greece so they get a nice population boost and can assimulate them.

What we want:
What we get:

bulgarians aren't slavs, though

They are actually, because slav is not a fucking race. Slav is a culture.

Have you ever met a fucking bulgarian?

also why do you say slav is not a race

I've only seen the bara ones posted on /fit/.

Do you think the Indo-Europeans also genocided everyone who lived in Europe previously or do you think that just because a language spread, doesn't mean that someone conquered and genocided them all?

Do you think the Yugoslavs killed literally everyone in the Balkan area between Germany and the Byzantine Empire?

I don't think how it would be even possible to not think of slav as a culture instead of a race, if you look at Russia.

Because race isn't real you fucking bigot.

a lot of the areas today inhabited by slavs were settled during the migration of nations, with tribal-based societies. I don't imagine the germanic tribes in, say, Poland would just go and breed with Slavs, rather than fucking off to the west. I also can't imagine slavs being all too keen on with breeding with some strange tribe whos language they cannot understand. Just because two people live in the same country does not mean they are going to immediatelly fuck each other and breed. Just look at the many middle eastern native cultures that have remained un-assimilated and racially pure millenia after arabic conquest. You can see this in how similar a facial structure slavs have to each other.

Why? Because there's a lot of central asian mutts mixed in? Why would you count them as Russian in the first place? Do you call Pakis in London "English" too?

It's like you don't even know what is best in life.

Why not? Poles aren't that ugly.

Actually people who neighbour each other tend to intermix a bit.

That is probably the worst example you could have picked.

Don't you know that Scandinavians founded the Rus? Basically they founded the national identity of Russia. There were also a lot of Sami tribes in the area (related to Finnish) who all got assimilated into Russians.

Do you think that Germans completly genocided Old Prussia or did they convert them to christianity and assimilated them?
Poles have lots of East Germanic admixture. They are not really a different race than us.

based

Because why would you breed with foreigners if you could fuck one of your kind?

Sure, that's why everyone in the US is either half-nigger or half-mexican. They do not intermix nearly as much as you insinuate

In numbers large enough to matter given the number of slavs in the area? I find that rather doubtful

Actually, the teutonic crusades were pretty damn brutal and many of those who didn't get killed fled. You do not have to completely genocide a population, all you need is to make them so few in number that they become a drop in the ocean

I suppose it depends on just how strict your classification is. Some have it so lax that they think the only race that exists is "human". I do not subscribe to this belief, however.

Because borders moved or you moved somewhere else and settled down and have to integrate into their society to survive.

What the fuck? That is something completly different. You actually think if a Dane and a German married they are racemixing?

Pick up a history book. The Rurikovichs were the ruling dynasty of the russian principalities for many many generations.

Sure they were, but they didn't kill everyone. But what happened is that German Settlers actually moved into Prussia and together with aggressive conversion, they assimilated.

Obviously that is completly idiotic.
For 2 races to be similar enough where it doesn't matter much anymore, they have to be assimilate-able. So if the kids of a migrating family are indistinguishable from the host population, then they are of at least similar enough race.
That is obviously completly impossible with a black person who moves to Europe.

So true, in that sense Slav is not just a culture, because a black person is never ever going to be a slav. But there is a certain assimilation-potential between european people.

First of all, slavic borders remained in roughly the same area throughout the ages, second of all many who settle in foreign lands never assimilate, thirdly, migration was nowhere near as common as it is today as peasants were tied to the land

I do not know enough about Danes to answer that question, but given that, say, the Irish have quite different visage and genetics from, say, a Spaniard, it is clear that something comparable to race mixing would indeed occur.

Yes, and? Are you implying there was enough of them to actually shift the genetic balance of Russians as a whole in any significant manner?

Sure, a populous group of settlers came and dissolved the few locals remaining. That can happen. But you imply that the reverse is true, that once slavs came to Europe during the middle ages, they conquered some lands from the german tribes there and somehow bred with them enough to themselves become genetically german.

Are you saying Jews are the same race as Germans?

I do not dispute that, but to say that whites as a whole are a single race is simply not true either. There are rather clear and significant genetical differences between them. Let me give you an example: A moroccan can assimilate to Spain. A Spaniard can assimilate to Italia. An Italian can assimilate to Switzerland. A Swiss can assimilate to Germany. A German can assimilate to Poland. Therefore, Moroccans are the same race as Poles. Do you see how ridiculous that is? Ability to assimilate is a relative thing, and to base biology off of it is nonsense.

Nah. See Wends and Prussia.

Well, depends what you mean by that. Nothing about what is happening today is common.
But it was never a problem before, because europeans are assimilate-able to each other.
That is completly impossible with Muslims and Africans. They are an indigestible mass inside Europe and will not be here forever.

I'd say that depends. In the North of Spain you can find a lot of people of rather pale complexion.

While in the South, something like that might be true.

Well that is difficult to say, because of the broad genetic range of Russians. Some could basically pass for scandis.

I wouldn't say genetically german(ic), because that implies that they are completly german.
But I believe that they have quite some east germanic admixture.

No, they are semitic and ever since Holla Forums I can really make out their semitic features.

Take note. I did say similar race, not the same race. Also the thing is that Spain and Italy has quite a stark north-south divide.

Also obviously that is only theory, because today Muslims even if you somehow could find a really white Muroccan, he is never going to assimilate, if he came here with his family.

r8 my strategy of blitzing ottotrash

i would argue against that, assimilation is possible if a person is open to other opinions and beliefs.

it also depends on ones definition of assimilation, if you mean as in act completely and utterly like the native people of the land than it is possible, look England and the US, there are plenty of minorities who are in these countries that have assimilated pretty well, ive seen this here in Libya, there are PLENTY of Sub-Saharan African immigrants with completely alien beliefs and customs, but after some time, usually generations, they become a part of the community, there are black Libyans who are indistinguishably in their accent and mannerisms with other Libyans

while yes it is extremely difficult to expect that of an immigrant in Europe, it should not be unexpected of his children to assimilate fully, it only takes a generation at times for full assimilation to occur,

I assume you’re talking about the Scots and the Welsh when referring to minority groups in Britain.
But in America? Are you talking about the Natives?

uhmmm, no im talking about minorities in general, and how they can assimilate no matter how different their native land is if given enough time, also i dont mean ALL of them , some will be stubborn and will even hinder their children progress at assimilation in an effort to preserve their values, some will form communities to prevent too much mixing with the natives (ive seen some pakis do this in England).

the Natives in the US kind of killed themselves off in terms of identity, they dont have a religion and their culture is pretty barren nowdays, while they do cling to it regardless, they are sort of like what the scots are to the brits, they are different in some ways but overall they are pretty much the same now (and i mean the ones who dont live in the tribal territories by the way, those guys are unique)

Ottoderps and the siege they will never win.

So close and yet so far…

Literally beat the Ottomans without fighting a single proper battle. Only wiped 1/2k stacks.

you cant do it user just give up

How did you get the greek parts of the ottomans without peacing them? War dynamicism doesn't trigger for same culture provinces without cores until dip or adm tech 9

An alternative way of doing it is to demand dodecanesia from the knights, get military access from genoa and then trap the ottomans on chios

I had cores on all of those provinces

War 2: final extermination.

Nope. It's impossible if you are of another race than the native people of the host country.
You have to be indistinguishable from the natives.

I am not going to talk about non-european countries. You have to distinguish between them and european countries, because of the unique assimilation-effect Islam had on local cultures.
Also I doubt that honestly. Lybians and other arabs are very casually racist. They still would view black Lybians as something "other". Also you can see that in how they are trying to get rid of their "Undesireable" by sending them to Europe.

You could make out slavic features or features of other such groups too if you trained in spotting them as much as you trained in spotting jews.

In that case, you do admit that there are different races among the european people, which was my point all along.

Assimilation is impossible for such cases, as even if said person completely adopted the culture of his host country, anyone can clearly see he remains a nigger and is not european, like said. This is the position that separates Holla Forums from civnats – culture is paramount when it comes to assimilation, but so are genetics, and if the genetics are too different, then it is like teaching a horse how to meow and calling it a cat.

I know about the stereotypical young slavic man face. It actually kinda freaks me out, because I can totally see it even in women. This is what someone who is best friends with a male twin thinks, when he sees his hot sister. She is hot, but you can totally see that dude's face in her.
It actually really disturbes me, because I thought about what if I had a slavic wife and the baby would come out with that kind of face.

Anyway. I really only see it in Russians. Not really in Poles or Yugoslavs.

I am not quite sure if it warrants the term "race", althought I totally admit there are different phenotypes or whatever the proper name is.

It's important to stress that it's completly impossible for a black person to ever assimilate into any european culture. It's not a question of. Oh, it's very difficult. Like 95% of them fail and only 5% can actually assimilate and become Europeans. No, it's 100% impossible.

Any Immigration program should recongize that only other Europeans can become citizens of a country.

Reminder that East vs. West was 4 years ago.

Well, it was only cancelled last year tho.

I gotta say, Byzantium is actually pretty overpowered if you survive since you start out with so much extra absolutism. -autonomy change is very powerful since -.37 effectively means provinces that would normally sit around 70 autonomy instead sit at 33 autonomy, i.e around double income from most of your provinces.

Aside from vicky2, are there other gsg with pops or similar mechanics?

IIRC Meiou and taxes only has byzantium having a core on Gelibolu, Were the rest of the cores added through an event or mission or did you manually add cores on all the greek provinces somehow

Recent version changed a lot. Byzaboos must have complained.

How do I convert the culture of turks into greeks in anatolia fast?
I want a homogenous empire
pls halp

Download a genocide mod.

Im playing on MEIOU

Just convert them. Historically muslim greeks were turks and orthodox turks were greeks.
They are like good and evil in that regard.

Wow, that speeds up my conquest of anatola by at least 40 years

Turks and greeks have a culture flipping event to speed up cultural conversions between the two, I think the mean time to happen was like 20 years

You mean i genocided all these turks and yourouks for 'nothing'?
Who am I kidding, I'd do that again

How do I marry Glitterhoof

Victoria 1 :^)

EU:Rome. EU4 w/ M&T. Stellaris (Do NOT play this)

user, war dynamism on Crimea vs the Golden Horde seems to break my game - I can no longer select new cavalry upgraded units afterwards.
You?

youre going to tell me,a Libyan, how Libyans act?

Black Libyans are no diffrent from other Libyans, they have black skin thats it, its seen as a feature onhis body, if you make fun of him for his black skin it would be no diffrent than making fun of someone because ofhis large ears or whatever

also as i said before there are plenty of blacks,pakis whatever in england that are in all ways british, not white, but still british. Sadiq Khan love him or hate him is pretty british in the way he talks and acts, you cant deny that

i never said the person would assimilate fully, his home culture would be too ingrained in him from his childhood, his children (and their children) however could assimilate and be indistinguishable from others in the community (other than how they look of course)

Kinda weirds me out that Lybians use the Internet.
What else do you know about? Fuck, you know all our secret plans now, right?

Also:

You are just wrong and you will be in for a suprise once Europe will finally be nationalist again. I think there is a resurgence of anti-nationalism because at this point in time Europe has not yet learned how to be nationalistic. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Europe is not going to be the multicultural societies they once were in the current century. Nationalists are going to be at the centre of that. It’s a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a nationalistic mode and Right-wingers will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Europe will not survive.

So not indistinguishable at all.
Good that you admit it.

Europe is going to be european again in my lifetime.

Libyans aren't white.

why wouldit weird you out that i use the internet?

also i lived in england for some time as a kid, i have cousins who have been gone there recently to get their masters, i had no problems growing up among other british kids

the ones that are causing problems are the uneducated, gullible refugees that can be easily lulled into beliving that "The British are bringing you here to slaughter you, band up my brothers, we must fight back, and ISLAM is the way". Most people see through that nonsense but it still drives some towards nonetheless

i understand what you mean, but your solution to this will cause nothing but more death and destruction, you hate Islam? well islam is tearing itself apart nowdays, and Europeans trying to take it out will only cause it to grow and turn into the black piece of shit ISIS,AlQaeda and SA want it to be, and then war will happen, death everywhere.

The people who call for a Race War are idiots, it will solve nothing, rather than solving things peacefully your solution is death, war, violence. its Barbaric, its horrible. Ive seen war, ive fought it in it, you think its glorious?

you think that europe is being flooded with soldiers who want to fight you and everything you love, you think muslims want to wipe you guys out, if we did we would have all rallied behind ISIS or Al Qaeda, i lost an Uncle and 4 cousins to ISIS in 2015, a friend of mine died 2 meters away from me. and you still think i want those guys to succeed?

I Understand, you want to rid your country of all those who want to do harm, but killing everyone who doesn't look like you isn't the way to do it

I never said i was, why would you assume i said that?

Dont bother replying to that turkroach, I filtered him, and the thread quality improved by 100%

Who said anything about killing you?
We will just double our police force, make the army operational and then get rid of all your gibs and reinstate Jus Sanguinis Citzenship and rescind all the citizenship of people, who are not ethnically european.
We are only going to kill you, if you start riots. We will give you enough time to self deport. We will do it in multiple phases, so you can't say it's too sudden. But they will all go.

I mean nothing personal. Ever since I played Age of Empires 2 and Cossacks 1 I liked the excotic Islamic culture. I liked how different your buildings looked and how all the houses were so brightly white. It's a shame I kinda came to dislike it, because I really don't want Islam in my country.
But hey, if your country is ever safe, I would visit it maybe. Probably more likely that it will be Turkey than Lybia, if I am being honest.

Btw if you doubt that it's going to happen, just wait for the next economic crisis, which will catapult the nationalist parties to the very front of the polls. Multiple people already predicted one is going to happen. It's just a matter of time.

I hope for all our sake that it will be peaceful.

most people here call for a Race War, many even want an elimination of any race other than the white race from the world, what your asking for is defnintly more benevolent than the rest but i still dont agree with it

removing people and placing them in countries where they all look like each other will split the word apart, some people may like that but its not my view of an ideal world, im a Humanist, a Globalist as well, a unified world is the best thing in my opinion, there would be many problems but its not impossible

the biggest problem in my opinion is education, smarter people tend to overlook differences in another person and are more open to listening to another person, the most radical people in the world usually happen to be pretty stupid as well, there iss a reason Africans constantly fight with each their rather than get along, they are just not smart, their communities dont encourage education and resort to spirituality rather than logic, you can see a clear difference in Kenya and Ghana where a better standard of living has allowed more Africans to further improve their lives and connect with the rest of the world.

nationalism can work, but for its own country, i want a better world overall,

You fool. Do you not understand that the skin colour alone is enough of a reason to kick a person out? He could be the most British person alive, spend all his days living as a saint, and yet, he should still be deported. Why? Because of his genes. His children will not be white; they will be either black or some shade of shit – they will wreak havoc upon the genetics of their host, no better than a virus. Of course, for someone living in a mongrel shithole like Lybia, such notions must seem foreign, so I don't expect you to understand.

Perhaps if the nigger in question undervent permanent castration before having any kids, he may be allowed to live out his days in Britain (provided he can benefit it in some ways).

The world has managed perfectly without globalism. Trading has been done for centuries, so it's not like the world has ever been split.

You don't get a say in this.

We survived for thousands of years by living like that. All that happens recently is not normal and it will never be accepted as the new normal.
We Europeans are a very high trust society. We expect strangers to think a lot like us in a lot of regards and we get extremely uncomfortable with the new uncertainity about not being able to go trust strangers anymore. That is something that we aren't going to just suck up and deal with. Women are scared going out alone at night. You know women are actually kinda our moral guardians in our society and ostracize people, who are too different. They are starting to speak out now and then the opinion of the general population is going to flip over.

I would be one too, if I was Lybian. I prefered, if I could just not worry about all this stuff, you know? But someone has to. Pic related.

Well, you can't really have a free democracy, if you population has an average IQ of what is it again? 85? 75? We used to classify that as mentally retareded back in the day. And keep in mind that means half of the population is even below that!

Me too, but I am not going to allow people to move into my country, so they can live off the ressources that belong to me, my people and my future children. We have even used the unborn as collateral for debt in the West. That is extremely fucked up.

I loled.

Sorry, but we tried that. You remember how it all started with guest workers and "they are only going to stay here temporarily and move back"? Look how badly Germany got screwed over by that.

We cannot allow the Left to create facts. "Oh, let's give them permanent residency". "Oh, let's give them voting rights in local elections."

Give them an inch and they take off your whole arm and call you greedy for keeping your other arm.

This. We can trade with each other. But why does that mean that I have to allow for the mass-migration of millions of muslims into my country? Wtf?

what does it say? other than kike of course Is that really a habsburg?

If life were like CK2, the Habsburgs would be top of the scoreboard.

Nope. The Fuggers, Rockefellers and Rothchilds would be at the top.

Those are the CHAD dynasties. The Virgin dynasties like the Habsburg get special laws in their own homeland just made for them that prohibit them from ever holding a political office.

Does anyone know why the children of Hindu characters (in CK2 obviously) sometimes end up without a caste? Is it because the mother is not a Hindu or something?

Wrong because the size of your ears don't affect your personality or intelligence but your race does. I'm suprised that soyboys like you existed outside of the west, I guess muslims can be cucks as well.

I want to hunt down and violently kill every member of the Rothschild family, one by one. Is that normal?

just because its fine doesnt mean it cant be better, and besides its not even fine for some people in other places in the world, im just asking for a better more connected world

i know i dont have a say in this, im just stating my opinion

and yes Europeans do have a high level of trust, but not everyone who has come to your countries has broken it, there are some who have lived in Europe for ages and never tried to shit on your values, its honestly this refugee crisis and the Paki/Indian flood in England that has caused Europeans to get pissed

it doesn't effect only Europeans by the way, these radicals constantly try to force their shitty view on regions in England and Sweden, the sharia zone nonsense isn't being celebrated you know, alot of people have escaped Muslim countries because of shit like that, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia are Islamist shitholes and alot of people run away from them because they dont want to live like that

not all arabs want utter domination of Europe, we are not a hivemind, if you want to purge your countries of scum be my guest but dont say that we are among them, we are fighting them too you know

race doesn't effect intelligence or personality, environment does.

you have to go back to your shithole and deal with those problems in there because as you can see, your religion is a breeding ground for the extremists and even if they wont follow you to Europe, they will just pop out of their own. Europe was being flooded even before the migrant crisis, that thing was not the beginning, only sort of like a last straw. You do not belong in here, never will.
You have to go back while you can.

I wouldn't call him a cuck. I mean he is a bit naiv and doesn't seem to know that race is more than skin-deep.

Also I would be humanitarian as well. But I am not Lybian. My country is demographically projected to literally kill itself this century, if we don't do anything about it. It would be fucking insane and stupid to not be a Nationalist.
But I mean a third-world country like his, really should become less islamic. Sadly this seems to be only achieveable through secular dictators. I wish it was different. I just don't see any good examples that point to better alternatives.

Democracy in the west is perfect, when it's restricted to men, who have property.

Nah, that makes you pretty normal.

If you actually listen to our right-wing parties talk about. No one is blaming the refugees for coming here. youtube.com/watch?v=1Ph_4fciIPQ&t=0s

Sure, that was what really stoked the fires, because of how insane the decision of Merkel was to just open the borders. But under the hood there were lots of problems with the mgirant population. It wasn't all fine before.

You know, I can sympathise with that, but these people bring their problems with them.

Of course you are not. But the problem is that they certainly aren't going to stand in the way of people, who want to fight us. They are reinforcing the ideology. The muslim woman, who is obedient to her husband is reinforcing islamic ideology. The Europeans who convert to Islam to have the okay of the family of the spouse are reinforcing Islam and parallel socities.
During the terrorist attacks in Sweden, France, Germany, Belgium, not a single case of the muslim community actively helping and preventing terroist attacks was ever reported. They regard each other as traitors, if you work with authorities to stop their radical brethren. You would be probably killed, if you did that.

That is the kind of shit that European really hate. Especially because we don't have that tight-knight community ourselves anymore. We are literally depressed and lonely, because of how low the social trust has fallen.
Our Women's average happyness has continually declined for every decade since the 60s.

Just because you say something so non-sensically, doesn't make it true. Races have different average IQ. There is no way, you are on Holla Forums and haven't seen the statistics at least once. We even have different skull shapes. Non-Europeans and Middle-Easteners are commonly lactose-intolerant. And so many other things.

Said perfect democracy turned itself into current year democracy through it's own free will, or at least what it believed to be the case.

Democracy just means that media magnates and vote-counters hold the reins of power, not the electorate or the people.

Nice meme, why are ALL niggers fucking retarded then, regardless of if they grew up in African shithole or a middle-class western neighbourhood? Don't bother answering.

I guess it's because Libya, like a lot of other middle-eastern countries, is full of mutts and different races and ethnicities. Some Nothern tribes could pass as European while Southerners are probably >90% nigger.
So when you live like that for centuries and all share the same religion and language due to Arabic conquests you kind of lose grip of who is from where and what race everyone even is.
I'm pretty sure not all Libyans are like him though, racism does exist in the ME and a lot of Arabs fucking hate niggers, much more so than your average white nationalist.

it doesnt just happen, thats not how it works, it requires a spark. you think that everyone goes back and decided lets fix everything and it will just happen? the governments wouldn't allow it, and they wouldn't allow a large crowd to start up, they go down on that shit hard.

The Arab spring happened due to social media and the ability of people to rally unhindered, Saudi Arabia survived the spring because it held a tight grasp on the internet and quickly censored anything that could pose a threat

Even in Europe this happened, it was in a Feudalistic society for so long, there was barley any advancement, barley any rights for anyone, then the Black Plague came and it caused a huge change in the way things were run.

dude, that makes nonsense, they escaped because of the problems, how would they bring them with them?if you run away from an Islamist society you dont go to another place and decide to turn it Islamist

also yeah you shouldn't expect help from the refugees, the radical minority is dangerous, opposing them, even if your a Muslim, will make you an enemy. they dont want trouble

also the happiness problem is not our fault, we may be another cause for it but that is a whole other subject with a multitude of causes, overuse of social media is the biggest one

okay. Cranial Capacity does not effect Intelligence, it effects brain size but, but brain size doesn't effect intelligence, if this were true Elephants and sperm whales would rule the earth.

Africans are stupid because they are not in a society that allows you to be smart, there is no education, they rely on shamanism and ridiculous beliefs to for answers about the world. Europeans were like this for some time but a series of events have caused use to get here. ive seen the graphs, they have been refuted. can you indulge me and post one?. i want to know which one you are referring to in particular

not alot of hard evidence there

also dont try to tell me what libya is like, i actually live here, racism exists but its not like we stone niggers in the streets daily

Nah, it happened, because of World War 1. The countries had a limited amount of manpower, they needed to balance between the military and factories, so we pushed women into the work force.
Then the Corporatists of course wanted to keep them there for profit and as competition against men to lower the price of labour.
The same reason why we have and had mass-immgiration from non-european countries into europe.
It's all just greed.

Before that we implemented universal male suffrage, because of the extremely sudden Industrialisation and population growth we had. We created a lot of wealth, but living standards didn't increase fast enough, so to appease the Socialists we expanded voting rights.

Yeah, that's the funny thing. Arab countries are actually incredibly diverse.

BUT you still have the low social trust, because you just cannot trust general society. I mean look at how paranoid they are, rightfully one should add, about their women. I mean you can't really create an enlightened society, if you can't trust your fellow man to not rape your wife or daughters.
Luckily I am not an Arab and don't have to concern myself with thoughts of how I can improve my country from such an inherently fucked up position. I still wish the few smart and moral ones their best, but this is not my fight.

Not in the least, no. Democracy is an inherently liberal idea and no amount of restricting suffrage can stop the logical progression of expanding it, because suffrage is awarded to people who have no real reason to have it, are inherently equal to eachother once they do have it (at least in terms of deciding on a topic none of them know anything about with a vote), and are generally incapable of thinking for themselves, particularly in the vast areas they nothing about and yet directly or indirectly decide on.

The state of democracy in the current year with the media guiding an uninformed electorate to vote for particular scoundrels on the basis of proposed-and-never-enacted policies they can't possibly have full knowledge of the justification for or outcomes of isn't an aberration - it's the only possible outcome.

I agree with you and the webm and that is why I don't want a mass democracy. It's as stupid as being the property of some king, who has no legal restrictions on what he can do with you.

Part of my family is from Morocco and I come there on a yearly basis so you don't need to act like a wise ass, I know enough about this shit as you.
Literally no one likes niggers, even niggers themselves.

The Virgin Berber

The Chad Moor

then you dont interact with them, i have black Freinds, they are many on campus that get along with others just fine

the overall opinion of the Sub Saharan Africans is low that i agree on, they are misliked, but dont try to tell me tat everyone has some deep hatred for them

le 56% face

Missing: Aryan Kingdom of Thulê (in modern Argentina)

There hasn't been a democracy in history that didn't either become a liberal democracy or wasn't destroyed by internal or external autocratic forces first. A democracy with suffrage limited to very small numbers of productive people is essentially an open-source dictatorship, with the only difference being virtue-signalling towards a liberal end.

Absolutely Masonic meme right there. If the only thing stopping (or usually, slowing down) the government from oppressing you is a constitution, you should be revolting, not handing over the law to a sanhedrin.

You either have an agenda to make limited democracy out to be bad or you really really like dictatorships.

No, it's not. We have a very long legal tradition that we shouldn't just overturn. Some laws aren't even written down, but we still make laws according to them.
For example IIRC in roman or greek times we established to not make laws that are literally targetting only a particular person.
Or guilty until proven innocent. Or a due procedure of law. Or an orderly procedure. So not just mob rule or that the word of the dicator is enough, but that every order has to be given to the appropiate channels. Or that same things should be treated the same.

I think you kinda skipped a few steps in making my argument conform in your head to the things libertarians typically say.
But anyway, yes we should be revolting.
I think that the invention of the television kinda reduced the "militancy" of the population, so to speak. Before the TV we were much quicker to get up in arms about something and protest. Now not so much.

That’s not democracy, dipshit. It’s a republic.

Any recent news on WtWSMS getting updated? Tired of console-commanding in anglo-saxons, rise of islam, and a shit load of other tedious autistic tasks

1789, worst day of my life. Absolutism = tyranny is a meme spread by liberals throughout the ages, usually by cherrypicking history. Absolutism gives the person at the top to do as he wills as well as a guarantee that he'll stay at the top until he dies, unless he fucks up enough to be ousted. Democracy, on the other hand, gives little to no power to the person at the top (so nothing ever gets done, for better or for worse), and guarantees him that he's only there for a limited time, so he better start hoarding those bribes because he'll never be in such a great position to get rich again.

With absolutism, you roll a die and hope you'll get a 6 with the next succession and that you won't get a 1. With democracy, you do not roll a die, you will get a 3 every single time, since that's how the system is built – it is a system that incentivises corruption, provides no reason for the person in power to actually care about his country (as opposed to an absolutist, who naturally has a reason as the country is his property and his children will one day inherit it), and even should such a person, such a shining beacon of morality and patriotism, appear, he won't manage to change shit since the system gives him no power.

you make it sound like as if every dictatorship has to be a lawless hellhole, but that is simply not true. Why would a dictator abolish the legal tradition? You argue with Roman law, yet the Roman Empire was literally a dictatorship.

Maybe it's just that ye olde liberalism is still as bad now as it was then and treating the metastasis isn't the same as treating the cancer.

I really don't need to do that when I see
Literally all judeomasonic memes created because an independent judiciary lets the legal profession paralyze the government, if the mass media and campaign donations don't get there first.

Lincoln took a shit on the constitution and the people did nothing, Wilson brought the US into WW1 to sustain it's armament trade on the back of a false flag (which would have been legitimate even if the Lusitania were a civilian ship) and then FDR did both together. The US Federal Government still stands after all that and everything from the Bonus Army to Waco, but hey, at least you have the constitution.

lol
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/republic
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/democracy

just filter him user for your own sake.

Anyone knows the impact ofcenobium/hermitage/great lavra when playing as Byzantine?

Does anybody here actually play games or are you here just to shitpost?

If it's MEIOU, isn't that in a tooltip? I've never found the choice any kind of monastery or none at all to make a big difference.

Holla Forums is run by a crazy t*rk addicted to cough syrup, what do you expect?

was just playing as a pharoah in WtWSMS in CK2.

NOW im here to shitpost

probably some spics or turks

YES OR NO Holla Forums?

How about that.

EASTERN ORTHODOX OR DEATH. BURN THE HERETIC.

Burn this nigger.

Purge the (((christians))). Zeus wills it.

BURN THE (((HERETIC)))

Burn the heathen

Zeus vult?

Deus Pater vult! Nero and Hadrian did nothing wrong.

hadrian was homosex and nero a neckbeard hipster tho

Neither of them worshipped a dead jew on a stick though. In fact, Hadrian destroyed Israel, making him one of the greatest men who ever lived.

Reported for intl. Take your kike false flagging somewhere else.

Did you know kikes were well-established in both Italy and Greece long before charliemango?
I seriously hope you're rusing, my friend.

LARPagans are really the worst kind of shitposters

Fuck it, go for it. I'd like to know if it's there just for the meme, or if MEIOU actally has follow-up flavour events on hellenic BYZ

Zero idea. But I do know after looking it up briefly on the wiki that all MEIOU Euro-polytheisms have the Syncretism mechanic, so you can go full 'Jesus was the Logos/son of Zeus/a cool dude but praise muh Pantheon that are probably semi-fallen angels' heresy mode by half-adopting Orthodox to keep your subjects from entirely despising you while you go through the process of conversion.

Any ck2 mods I should get? I have legacy of Rome ruler designer sword of Islam way of life and the old gods

I'm having alot of fun with When the World Stopped Making Sense

It's like 480 AD till 1453ish

seconding this, fuckton of new religions, almost all regions are fun to play in, even India

Don't burn him, user.
If you don't go full PLATONIC, at least let him be the ambassador.

get the DLC pack off csrinru then get the Warhammer Fantasy mod pack.

I've never actually gotten this far in the game before, I'm still going strong for now. I don't know when the Mongols are gong to arrive, I'm pretty sure those Afghan hordes and the Seljuks are supposed to spawn before they come but they haven't showed up yet either.
My initial goal was just to conquer the Persian region and convert it to Hinduism but since I'm this close to reaching my goal already and have 3 centuries left anyway I'm making the Arabian peninsula a priority as well with the goal of converting Mecca.
If I somehow manage to do both of those and then still have time left before the Mongols come I might just go for the entire ME or I'll conquer to the east after all and take back the holy sites that were conquered by Buddhists.

I just started playing. What are some good mods to get? I definitely need some better portraits for one.

HIP or CK2+ and old portrait frames.

That's a submod of HIP but if you don't have a regular windows install you pirated it, you'll need to edit the python script that installs HIP to bypass the dlc check.

I chose a middle ground and made him my ambassador to the west, now I have a small persecuted community of hellenes in Mylasa.

I kept the save tho, maybe one day I wil ltry the full hellenism route.

Apparently there are some follow up events, like consulting oracles and centralizing the religion.

You're a cuck mate.

at least im not stupid

How do I git gud at this GRAND STRATEGY game?

what game even is that?

Poor lad was born without a physical body huh.

Expand whenever you can and steal good generals whenever possible. Also maybe don't start as a nobody so you can actually do something other than run your 100 men to their deaths whenever your lord tells you to.

use console to trigger the child of satan event chain on him

I appreciate the historical accuracy of this game a bit more now.

indeed

I've never played that mod before, is it possible to remain a pagan while playing as him or do you have to create islam?

well the character is already in game if you start with the last bookmark (he's 4, he's in the court of his grand father who is the leader of the tribe, you can make him your designated heir as you play a merchant republic), but no events are associated with the character itself, actually the rise of islam event is under development, so you just have a random boy called muhammad who spawns around year 570. 30 years later, another event fires with this guy being the leader of the tribe with a doomstack of 30.000 men and claim on the arabian and sassanid empire, but because it isn't fleshed out yet, there are still many bugs (he doesn't even go further than arabia)

That is implying the hellenic pantheon is the original religion of the greeks.
We dont still know much about the myceans, for all we know they could have been the result of cultural enrichment from the migrating hordes that appeared during the bronze age collapse.

What mod is that

What game?
Also, find which attributes that game heavily favors compared to others and exploit them.
Prestige spam to GP and sphere as many countries as possible, also Infamy is not a negative, it's a resource
Last time I checked either play as the French or Ottomans or go full Westernized + high discipline
Three and downward, pincer maneuver after pincer maneuver, fourth one just build the highest level of forts, wait for the enemy to run into them over and over again and then walk into their VPs or build nukes since the AI is too stupid to get to them before you can.
Go against the base game's idea of exploring royal families and try to have a single line of succession, grind piety all the damn time
Find which (usually mercenary) units are the most OP through luck and trial and error and whether that particular game likes autoresolve more than actual battles, it's a coin toss depending on the game, also cavalry is always OP

westernization hasn't been part of eu4 for ~4 patches. also ottos got nerfed.

It's shockingly accurate. Like so much that it's scary. Not only is the king of England going to be a Shia Muslim, but we had a black pope too.

I love Victoria II. Here is my latest game, Fascist Spain. France also went Fascist because me and Germany raped them for like 200 years and they never won a war.

Decided to do a Crusader States game starting as a the norse count in Brittany in the Viking Age start.
Islam has been almost completely wiped out in my land, and the Levantine people are all gone as well as the Nubians, Ethiopians, and Somalis. The only ones I actively genocided were the Levantine people.
Right now I can't decide whether to keep my capital situated in Antioch or move it down south the Alexandria.

It should be noted that Khorosan and Khwarizm are not muslim nations but are indeed Sogdian Zoroastrian nations. Oh and Farukid is the largest and most powerful Muslim nation left.

racism much?!?

I wanted a capital that's by the sea but is also considered a holy place to Christians just in case I got buttfucked by Muslims earlier on. I just haven't moved the capital to Jerusalem ever, hell it was never the capital of my nation to begin with.
Oh yeah another thing French culture only exists in Artois the rest of modern day France is Norman (thanks to my early game conquests).

Here's mine, I got tired of coloring the fucking 3 pixel islands.

What happened with that Prussia?

The upper portions of Russia should be independent because thats sami clay. The lower most part in the middle east should be Ottomans.

Splitting up Switzerland with Franceand not giving it all to Germany.
I hate this fucking meme. It's geographically extremely ugly to not give it all to Germany.

Also they don't really have a majority in the whole region. Only very small localized ones.

Maps were a mistake.

They only managed to conquer as much as they did because the Byzantines and Sassanids were exhausted from fighting a war against each other so if that didn't happen in the game it would be more accurate for them to just stay squatting in their land.

Did you remain Norse? Also, could you post a religious map.

Finland to Scandinavia, got all cores and accepted cultures with irredentist decisions before forming Scandinavia.

Someone please post the blank map for these.

How the fuck do I win the civil war as either China in CWE?
I swear, it seems like the one I'm not playing always gets a table-turning RNG event, and I've tried both sides several times at this point.

Rate.

Sadly lost control over Oman but at least the Abbasids got fractured and a new dynasty took control so I'll have an easier time conquering the last bits of Persia for now, after that I'll try getting back Oman. I'll be dealing with a lot of jihads from now on it seems, the Byzantines have been quite helpful during the last of those since they are constantly declaring holy wars on our mutual enemies.
Not sure what happened to the Zunbil dynasty but their realm is completely gone from the map now and I didn't properly check but I didn't see any characters of their dynasty holding land on the map either so they might actually have gone extinct due to a recent epidemic, if that is even possible.

it would make a fun mod

How should I expand next?
or focus on what?

how about Greece, you dumb faggot?

Jerusalem and Alexandria obviously.

Greece, then restore pentrarchy

The heart of the byzantine empire is anatolia you pleb.
Also Greece is controlled by greek orthodox vassals, it would be a waste to control them since I cant make enough states and they have shitty development.

See above, Greece is more a burden at this point.

Restoring the patriarchy is gonna be hard but I can try, I dont like conquering muslim lands.

Greece, obviously. Then reclaim Naples.

It's Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence - Ascension. I've heard that SoI without Ascension is better, but I want to try this one first.

You basically play a Jap lord and scale the feudal ladder by buttering up to your master. You have a personal domain/town where you build various buildings, plus larger-scale Castles.

Played it for a few hours so far and it's really fun. I'm pretty sure every single lord (of which there are about ~2000(?) has their own unique portrait. The downside is that there are no guides for it, and it's the only English-translated game in the series (as far as I know).

Just remember you must acquire more tea cups and tea pots than anyone else. Tea cups and tea pots are power and will make good generals respect you more.

A Hyouge Mono reference by any chance?

Should I keep my Conscript-making buildings in my domain after I become a lord or chamberlain? Looks like I can't use them at all, only the conscripts from the castle.

Nobunaga's Ambition is just Hyouge Mono the game. I mean Oribe is in the game and his special ability is to randomly obtain treasures. If he could actually fight he would be the strongest general in the whole fucking game.

I think they actually give you a bonus to your castles conscripts so yeah I would keep them but what you really want to do is build lumber yards and iron mines wherever you can in your domain as you will probably have to pay for those resources otherwise.

Many thanks.

how do i git gud as a dindu in ck2?
i started as ghana or something with only 3 counties
after a century and a half i finally managed to conquer mali
but now i'm stuck, umayyds are north of me and they're the only enemy i can attack
but my army is 90% light infantry, even if i outnumber them i still lose

Why am I LOSING money when I have a positive income in MEIOU ?

The heart of the empire was always constantinople though.

Play mali and turn from tribal into merchant republic.
Enjoy being president of the nigs and giving the BBC to all royal families, moor and christian alike.

>finally get a casus belli that doesn't make papists butthurt
There must be something I'm missing, this took over a hour with fuckall to do.

just get a mod to give you cassus belis
waiting 20 years because your chancellor is incompetent is not worth it

Nah I've just converted to Norman culture with my first character's son Outremer (I changed up some of the files for the mod I'm playing simply because I've controlled land in the Holy Land for such a long period already). I've done a lot of genociding of Muslims to get this.

Where do you guys go to get your mods? Moddb has jackshit

The new mission system for EU4 looks interesting. Wonder how they'll fuck that up.

The previous mission system was useless garbage so the fact that they're revamping the UI and making it so that you don't miss out on any possible claims is a welcome step in the right direction. It's also free.

Pic related: here's Spain's missions

HoI4 will forever be remembered as the catalyst for all that is wrong in grand strategy games of the future.

The ABSOLUTE state of Kaiserreich.

easier said than done
unreformed pagan and no major trade route, so i can't convert, as far as i know

Just fucking kill me already.

Managed to regain an Omani province and created the kingdom-tier Persia title. Druze became the orthodox Shia faith and a Druze caliphate has been formed.
Mongols have arrived and Genghis Khan has become a Catholic.

Ιm thinking of annexing Epirus and giving the lands to Morea.
Then annex Arbanon and give the lands to serbia.
Make Wallachia, Armenia and Imeretti a March.
Maybe later on Serbia as well, and eventually annex Morea and make states there.
What do you say?
My next mission is to recover Antioch, might give it to the The Knights, which are in cilicia.

Oh and the mudslime realm who replaced the Abbasids declared a jihad for Persia JUST after I gave it to a vassal. I didn't even know an independent realm could declare a war on a vassal without his liege being dragged into it, I'm guessing because he has a kingdom-tier title?

what?

Can anyone here reupload the latest validator for vicky2? It's here:
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/490803
I don't have access to the forums and I'm having a hard time trying to update user's edits to the latest version of HFM.

Seriously I don't know what's going on anymore, the game crashes right after selecting and loading a country, thought it was terrain.txt fucking it up, but it's not. I'm very desperate.

This shit? dropbox.com/s/5j0sfja3d4yo5jy/Audax.Validator v1.16.7.zip?dl=0

Yes, that's the one. Thank you.
Let's see if I can fix this shit once and for all.

My estates hjave been disloyal all the time for hte last 100 years…
wtf?

Been revoking privileges?

Whenever I get the chance, fuck the estates is my motto.
Right now im losing corruption because I fucked them over so much…

You want to be continually offering the favors that give corruption in exchange for loyalty.

Eventually they'll be happy and powerless

will keep in mind thanks.

Any tips on what to do with institutions? They are fucking me over bad, im 2-3 tech levels behind than naples.

What are your institutions?

They should spread if you are on good terms with a neighbor.

Tech isn't as important in M&T compared to vanilla, lagging a bit for a time won't kill you. Once all privileges are revoked and you are sitting at 0 corruption you'll catch up quickly. Ideas (especially admin efficiency, -unrest and conversion strength) are more important than tech IMO.

I think you can force institutions to come to you by having a high art value in your capital but the system was kind of screwy and only half-functional last I checked.

Why yes, I WOULD like to loot at over +100%.

user's edits for HFM 1.27b is finally here!
mega.nz/#!hhMFXT5J!VLKke3kOWsyxTJ_vteLDmAKNYWoXO86VawDlA_lQ_MI
pastebin.com/5ArmkNAq

No new features, just a ''simple' compatibility patch for the new version of HFM. Hope they don't change the fucking map again, it was a total pain in the ass to make compatible with my mod.
As always, let me know of any errors/misplaced stuff. Have fun.

Also remember to clear map/history cache. Non-save compatible obviously.

Bit disappointed by this war, was hoping for 10k+ loot. Ottomans probably looted the west half too hard, and a plague had hit.

ahah le muddy snibensnab memee :–DD

swear fealty if the Ummayads are a higher rank, otherwise steal tech and upgrade your capital to Stone hillfort, then revoke every county that is a tribe and become feudal so that they all become vassal.

also understand that the council will have immense power when you convert, so centralization will be slow

other than that you could restart and go north quickly before the ummayds get in on the fun, reforming the faith is a must when playing as pagans

is there a good list floating around of basic mods that just unshittify the base game?

pirate all the DLC's

the best mods are overhauls and being a beginner you definitely shouldn't be playing them.

you could also use the console to test some stuff out, i did this when starting out and it helped educate me about the game without having to wait 20 years to understand what would happen.

I'm doing a jap Nemo run with subs only, northern strategy and am currently in 1935. Basically subs as trash units and aircraft carriers as capitals for damage dealing.
Any advice on using subs as effectively as possible? What kind of stack size should I use? Are CVs good to add to a sub only navy or am I wasting IC?
I already went for the indirect approach and will tech rush for wolfpacks 1 year prior.

I mean to declare war on the Soviets and the Brits during the Finnish war and establish the defense positions on the altai mountains(roughly at the eastern tip of mongolia) with my 1st half of the winter commando army. So the Germans take a stroll to Moscow in 1941.
The second marine half would be going after Indonesia and India while the subs wreak havoc on the Brits and add to the German subs on the Atlantic.

Hotfix for several fucked up map positions, wrong province IDs on some events and other trivial shit. Should be save compatible.
mega.nz/#!ZwkAAbTb!rIr_5q1Nxo8NzHqDhXkbO1wAzMCjiKNtQm6XL3H7qbQ
pastebin.com/5ArmkNAq

dlc doesn't seem to offer any fix to the glacial simulation speed combined with long stretches where you can't do anything because you're waiting on gold/troops/wars to start or end, nor afk through because of pointless flavour popups and consequential non-popups like faction formation.

basically, i want a mod that makes the game turn based instead of this real time heresy, or at least puts in sane sim speed/autopausing.

New Thread