Bitcoin based digital storefront

Brian Fargo is creating a blockchain based service to compete with Steam called Robot Cache, he's promising a 95% cut to publishers and devs and the ability for consumers to resell their digital copies.

Will the cryptojew jew harder than the Fat Kike?
archive.is/lO2QM

Reminder that bitcoin will die once the bubble bursts.

t. ethereum shill

I am suspicious.

I guess the money laundering Fig platform didn't work out.

This is vidya related you giganigga

Also

Take your own advice.

Bitcoin will only die when a better cripto comes. But criptos have come to stay.
That being said, it IS in a bubble and might see some massive downturn. Of course the dollar isn't actually much better, and bitcoin and other cryptos might be much better evaluated, but only by comparison.
Everyone is expecting the bitcoin bubble to pop. But who is hedging against the dollar bubble? No one that's who! HAHAHAHAHA

cant wait for retards crying after they lose thousands of dollars for this shit

user when are you going to stop being a salty no-coiner and join this train? I was a salty no-coiner for years thinking this shit will crash with no survivors, and it never did.

Oh and if you decide not to be a no-coiner, don't buy any bitcoins you idiots, buy one of the up and coming alt coins.

boy im sure that the currency "iron" is not going to be a massive failure just like dogecoin i would probably still mine it if it turns out that im wrong

HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES MUST TELL YOU FUCKING COMMIE FAGGOTS THIS?
THIS IS A COFFEE ONLY BOARD,SO TAKE YOUR GAY COLORED WATER BACK TO CHINA

you people have shit taste

Finally figured out what weirds me out about that source video. It's the chick with black hair and tube sock dress. Her dancing and body movement resembles like one of those inflatable air mascots. Combined with that straight-bang haircut that boxes in her face, I'm seeing tubes man.

How much have you scammed out of people, fellow anonymous posters? :3

COMMMUNISTS HATE COFFEE,THAT'S A FACT
SO FUCK OFF COMMIE

Based vols

Bitcoin is only "valuable" right now because a lot of idiots are pumping dollars into it, once they start demanding returns the bubble will burst and it will be worth less than fiat dollar.

While "idiots pumping money into it" is a valuable explanation for bitcoin's rise, it's not where all of it's value stems from.
Money you can sendo overseas without the need of a bank/state might not be desireable for the average normalfag or even most anons, but it serves an actual purpose in third world countries. And when the dollar bubble bursts, it will serve the same purpose on first world countries as well.

Bitcoin Cash > Buttcoins

remember when steam used to accept bitcoin payments? man, good times… i hope they enable that option again

by god, sauce me that freak show of a music video

I do think it will eventually bubble specially because much of it is on the hand of the commie mafia,
but I hardly think crypto will die, it just a matter that they're a speculation investment right now

the Dollar will never die, for the same reason bitcoin isn't exactly useful right now
for every international trade the dollar is still used as the anchor for value exchange between every fucking thing, including bitcoin, therefor it will never lose value
I don't know how the american goys achieved that, but they did it, and the world is hooked

Slavland's gift to the world.