Style Savvy / New Style Boutique / Girls Mode

It always surprises me when this series gets a new entry.

Has anyone played this one? Is the "localization" as bad as the last one?

Why did you let your father down, OP?

Because his father is not video games.

The anime girl on the cover looks like Nana

Is it Citra compatible?

I wish I could be surprised knowing that people here play this shit, but half if not more people on this board also watch trash moe anime and actually think they're some kind of intellectuals for doing so

is there even a localization of this that hasn't been affected by multiculturalism? i haven't touched the western version at all.

nice try, goon. people play this because it's a pretty good jew simulator.

Nigga u gay, it's a fashion game

Yeah, jew simulator.

Hey Holla Forums

I played the EU version, it seems as "localized" as usual. Worst part is that this one has J-Pop songs that you have to sit through and the people they got to dub them are pretty bad.

wwwwwwwwww

Hello goon-chan.

It's more like appreciating a shoujo series, your meme image is a decent representation of the thought behind your post.

The pacing of this game is a fuckton better than the 3rd one, though I still think Trendsetters with the nip exclusive update is the best in the series.

Post your favorite brand.

I hated that weird dollhouse premise of Girl's Mode 3. Haven't played much of 4 yet though.

She looks like Ashley from the Another Code series.
Aren't those NPC's appearances randomly generated?

No those are main characters.

4 is good, I just hope there's male fashion considering how many guys are around. I didn't play 3 for long hearing it was cut, and the doll house shit wasn't well implemented.

I liked being able to create your own clothes and all that, but something about it felt less fun than Trendsetters.
I'm still mad about that. I shouldn't expect much for us non-nips, though, since this isn't exactly a top game series for Nintendo.

As gay as it would be, I wish they'd let you play as a dude or at least have male models.

I can see this working for a Jojo game. Designer Blood. Fashion Tendencies. Makeup Crusaders. Style is Unbreakable. Belleza Aureo. Brand Woven. Steel Ball Runway. Vogue-lion.

Why is it that Jojo-tards like you have gotten more and more obnoxious over the past few months?
Inserting le ebin Jojo references in threads where they have absolutely no place being.

Jojo fans are reaching Rick & Morty levels of cringetastic autism.

Keep that gay shit out of my dress up games.

Jojo got a relatively recent anime, and cancer it spawned is off the charts

To be fair though, Jojo is very much about the character's outfits.

The anime made the whole thing cancerous, everyone knew it'd happen on cuckchan /a/ years ago after it'd inevitably get an english dub aired on CN/Adult Swim, it happened to the shitty Attack on Titan manga.

Games like this are a reminder that it only took two nukes to completely degenerate a country.

I think you can market these games with the names alone, go for it user

How long until the game actually starts? All I'm doing is selling clothes, I've done the fashion shit in the previous games why are they gating the new stuff.

So is this game like princess trainer or something? I get a kick outta these.

Go away, fag, no wonder no one wants us to keep Jojo threads when there's redditors like you shitting other ones

No idea, I'm a few hours in and only just unlocked the makeup and hair salons.